Prerish || Journey that made them IMP-pg108 Last Chapter at FF section - Page 37

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Tvfanatic85 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: Discolights

What an update girl. Loved all of it. I think I want to read it again. Kukki is a darling, spared noone, not even her parents. Conversation, rather negotiation between the father daughter duo was such a treat. Loved. Party haan!!! Bajaj doesn't party like that anymore but he is helping her. 

Something is bothering him, probably conversation with Diya's mother. But prerna already knows.. can't wait for the next one. It ended at a very interesting point. I guess Prerna will confront him next.

Yes she will but what do you how will it go πŸ˜Šand thank you for the amazing comments 

Tvfanatic85 thumbnail

Originally posted by: RamonaG

Loved all the parts πŸ‘πŸΌπŸ˜

Thank you 

Tvfanatic85 thumbnail

Thank you 

Tvfanatic85 thumbnail

Originally posted by: isha123asya

Awesome ... Very interesting πŸ‘ŒπŸ‘πŸ‘Œ

Thank you 

AmirAryan thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: WaqtZaya

Hahaha I love Kuki. 

Others. πŸ˜’ Prerna πŸ˜’ Budhao πŸ˜’ Aditi πŸ˜’

Sorry 😐 this time it’s Rishabh fault πŸ‘ŽπŸΌ He should backed off πŸ˜’

Because Diyas mother begged him πŸ˜­πŸ˜­ But no Mr. businessman want to show his power πŸ‘ŽπŸΌπŸ‘ŽπŸΌπŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

And I guess it’s all because that idiot old man πŸ‘΄ Mr.Bose πŸ˜‘😈🀬🀬

And it’s not Prernas fault because Rishabh didn’t told her anything πŸ˜’πŸ˜’

Discolights thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Tvfanatic85

Yes she will but what do you how will it go πŸ˜Šand thank you for the amazing comments 

I think things will go south for sometime.. but they will come back once she knows why he did that. I expect him to have a reason, which is what he was trying to share with her. Let's see. Like I said.. you left it at a very interesting stage.. so waiting to know what you've thought next😊

Writers know the best..

WaqtZaya thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Most Comments (August 2021) 1 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: AmirAryan

Because Diyas mother begged him πŸ˜­πŸ˜­ But no Mr. businessman want to show his power πŸ‘ŽπŸΌπŸ‘ŽπŸΌπŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

Begging Kindness desn't work for Business. If a company is running in losses and another company buys it for it sees it can do good to it,what's wrong in that? If the owner knew business then the company wouldn't have run into such issues at the first place. There's nothing fair in business, everyone needs to think for their own benefits or else lion will anyway eat the lamb for its own survival. πŸ€·β€β™€οΈ Law of the nature. 

Tvfanatic85 thumbnail

Originally posted by: AmirAryan

I know it looks this way but I also wrote that he cannot do anything to help. It will have a reason i just hope you all will be ok with the justification he gives. But yes he should have told prerna. He wants to but let's see what happens next 

Tvfanatic85 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Discolights

I think things will go south for sometime.. but they will come back once she knows why he did that. I expect him to have a reason, which is what he was trying to share with her. Let's see. Like I said.. you left it at a very interesting stage.. so waiting to know what you've thought next😊

Writers know the best..

Let's hope that the reason i will write  satisfies with you all and yes things are going to go south in a very bad way. I think Prerna past has taken his test it is now Rishab's past that will

Tvfanatic85 thumbnail

Originally posted by: WaqtZaya

Begging Kindness desn't work for Business. If a company is running in losses and another company buys it for it sees it can do good to it,what's wrong in that? If the owner knew business then the company wouldn't have run into such issues at the first place. There's nothing fair in business, everyone needs to think for their own benefits or else lion will anyway eat the lamb for its own survival. πŸ€·β€β™€οΈ Law of the nature. 

True and that is almost the case in this one. Let's see if Rishab can get Prerna to see it that way