Prerish || Journey that made them IMP-pg108 Last Chapter at FF section - Page 35

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Niyati_T thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: Tvfanatic85

Yes Kukki can single handedly take care of him when her parent wont be able to. 

She is Kukki Sharma Bajaj na đŸ˜Ž

Tvfanatic85 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Niyati_T

She will have a relationship with RB? đŸ˜ł 

Had in the past.

Tvfanatic85 thumbnail

She is Kukki Sharma Bajaj na đŸ˜Ž

Oh yes😎

Niyati_T thumbnail

But Flashback scene hoga na mostly? 🤔

Tvfanatic85 thumbnail

But Flashback scene hoga na mostly? 🤔

No not much flashback scene but some moments. Lets wait and watch.

Niyati_T thumbnail

Originally posted by: Tvfanatic85

No not much flashback scene but some moments. Lets wait and watch.

Okie dokiee 

Discolights thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Chapter 15

I missed one chapter and just read it.

Kukki is so good with her one liners and she is warming up with her grandpa. I like her. 

Mr. Bose is creating trouble unknowingly :( 

I think he should let Rishabh and Prerna decide whats best for their family. The two have done a great job till now. But agar Mr. Bose chale gaye to story kaise aage jayegi. I like this little tension between Mr..bose and Prerna, but poor Rishabh might get tension in between all this 

Waiting for chapter 17  now

Tvfanatic85 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Discolights

Chapter 15

I missed one chapter and just read it.

Kukki is so good with her one liners and she is warming up with her grandpa. I like her.

Yes she has to be amazing she is a Bajaj

Mr. Bose is creating trouble unknowingly :( 

I think he should let Rishabh and Prerna decide whats best for their family. The two have done a great job till now. But agar Mr. Bose chale gaye to story kaise aage jayegi. I like this little tension between Mr..bose and Prerna, but poor Rishabh might get tension in between all this 

True he is here for some drama and hope he delivers

Waiting for chapter 17  now

Discolights thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

I am sure he will.. he already is making their lives difficult.. if not hell đŸ˜ƒ

Tvfanatic85 thumbnail

Chapter 17 - The Crack Strike 2 

She came down to find the cake on the table and food items kept at the table.

“Chandu bhaiya cake ko fridge main rakh do we will have it tomorrow morning when Sneha is awake. You both sit” pointing towards Rishab and Prerna and they followed and sat in front of the table like small kids sitting in front of a principal.

“Aapke paas phone hain?” They nodded

“MR Bose do you have a phone?” Mr Bose nodded.

“You know even my teacher has a phone. Then why did you not call and tell the situation. You could have told me and you could have easily watched me on video call. Mujhe pura time aapko dhudne ki zaroorat nahin padti aur nahi mujhe gussa aata ki aap log kaha hain. Nahi aapko Sneha ko akele chod kar jana padta aur nahin aap log meri performance miss karte” Kukki

Rishab and Prerna both looked at each other.

“So,lets negotiate your punishment for utter foolishness?”

“Excuse me!” Rishab

“Cellphone”

“No” Rishab

“New iPAD”

“You already have one” Rishab and all the while Prerna kept looking from father to daughter.

“My own room”

“Not happening until you are 13” Rishab

“7 days me and Sneha will sleep in your room” Rishab and Prerna again looked atone another and Kukki smirked and felt she had won the negotiations

“Ok so let’s rewind cell…” Kukki

“Fine you and Sneha will sleep in our room.” Rishab smirking at Kukki.

“Ughhh Ok fine I am tired and off to bed” Kukki went upstairs and Mr Bose cornered Prerna and rishab.

“Rishab chahe kukki ne kuch bhi kaha hoon, you guys are at fault today. You should have been there. At least one of you.” Mr Bose

“Uncle,Sneha bahut ro rahi thi. Main chahti bhi tab bhi use chod ke nahin jaati. Aap chod ke jaa pate agar aap us situation main hote. Rishab ne try kiya tha but things just went very wrong. We wanted to be there more than anything.”

“I guess. We all should get some rest, Good night” Mr Bose went to his room but they could both see he was not okay with it.

“He is just concerned about Kukki. Woh samajh jayenge” Prerna and just then Sneha started crying again and went to the room. It was around 4am that they went to bed and Sneha and Kukki both slept with them.

“Stop looking at each other and me with those puppy eyes and go to sleep. Once Sneha wakes up she will not leave you.” Kukki said in sleep and so they did.

MrBose was checking his phone and looking at photos of Kukki and Menaka. He was just not happy with what was happening. He was not happy that Kukki preferred prerna so much and on top of that he felt that they were both not being attentive to her but more towards Sneha. Somewhere he was also kind of jealous seeing Rishab so happy, when he was not like that ever with Menaka he know he shouldn’t be as Rishab was doing so much for him but the complete absence of even Menaka’s name in Kukki’s life unsettled him. Just then he received all information about prerna and her past, Anurag basu and when he read the transplant report, he broke the phone in anger.

Next day They were getting ready for breakfast when they heard the news

“Bajaj industries has taken over Mahindra Pharmaceuticals”

“Congratulations Rishab. This is amazing. It is one of the most prestigious pharmaceutical companies you are entering into a new domain and this will be amazing” Mr Bose

“Thank you, Uncle”

“Mahindra pharmaceuticals yeh to”

“Diya ke father ki company hain”

“Diya?”

“Kukki’s friend”

“So,when is the party?”

“Why don’t we just have a small dinner at our home” Rishab

“Why you used to throw some of the best parties in town and tell you what. I usually give a small party for my friends and all and since I am in Kolkata after along time why don’t I throw a party. I can meet my friends and we can celebrate. What say?”

“OkI guess?” Rishab

“Prerna will you be able to plan it.”

“Uncle main?”

“Why not? There will be many high-profile clients and you might get more business as well” Rishab wanted to talk to Prerna but Kukki was late for school so he let it go.

So Prerna spent the entire day with Mr Bose trying to plan the party. She was surprised at how much less she knew about such parties. I mean she had seen such parties but this was another field altogether. It didn’t help that Nitya was also there making suggestions here and there and in fact those were the ones getting finally approved. After around one hour she had made all guest list and the party was set for tomorrow. Rishab came home that night to find Prerna buried in work and articles and photos sprawled on the bed.

“Prerna,what is going on?” she was sitting with her head in her hands.

“I am going crazy Rishab. I don’t understand this. I feel like I should never have agreed to it.” Rishab rolled up his sleeves and he and Prerna spent the entire night in their room while Rishab kept finalising everything and by late night they were exhausted and almost done. They were having dinner now in the room.

“Wowaapko to sab kuch malum hain” Prerna

“I used to attend them a lot” rishab

“Abkyun nahin attend karte hain. I mean main gayi hoo aapke saath kai parties main but this is something else altogether and I don’t understand.” Prerna

“Kabhi aise sari parties main hi throw karta tha and mine used to be the best. So, I know. Menaka …”Rishab

“It’s ok aap bata skate hain”

“Menaka was a big fan of all these. To Mujhe bhi pasand thi at first, I did for her and then for being in the social circle but after a point of time it would drain me out completely. The smiles, drinks, show off, people and the dance. Kukki ke baad chod diya tha. Nahin jana chahta tha. It was just too much”

“Aap miss karte hain yeh sab?” and he made an expression as if asking do you need to ask me this question.

“Waise aapke suggestions kafi milte hain Nitya se?”

“Nitya?Who aaj aayi thi”

“Haan who uncle se kuch kaam tha. So, she sat and jo jo aapne suggest kiya hain they match perfectly with her design. As in it fits perfectly” Rishab just smiled.

“Prerna aap kyun itni mehnat kar rahin hain. Agar nahin ho raha hain ask somebody else to do it. Why give so much effort”

“Kukki ab unhe pasand karne lagi hain. Main nahin chahti ki meri wajah se Kukki apna parivaar khoye. It’s good if he can be a part of family and he is a bit angry after Kukki’s annual function. I thought this might. Plus, it might also be good for my business after the whole fiasco of the last event it might help in goodwill.”

“I guess”

“I can’t believe I have to shop for this party.” She stood up and was picking up the papers from the bed.

“Prerna aap kuch puchna chahti hain about Diya’s father ya who take over.”

“Aaj tak aapne kabhi mujhe kisi deal ko leke explaination nahin diya na maine kabhi manga, agar kuch hota aap bata dete hain khud to aaj kyun? “

“Pata nahin”

“Mujhe aapke kuch decisions nahin samajh aate hain jaise ki wefit ke saath jo hua and I wish it was not that way but that is who you are. You never make excuses for who you are and what you do phir aaj kyun.” And was about to leave when Rishab caught her wrist and hugged her around her waist. Prerna was surprised but she hugged him back and started caressing his face and kissed his forehead.

“Rishab?Kya hua hain?”

“Kuch nahin.”

“Sure?”

“hmm.”And he kissed her hands that was on his face. “Let’s sleep” but she could see something was bothering him.

“Where are the girls. I thought we were paying punishment” Rishab

“Already asleep. Kukki needed her privacy” Prerna

“What will happen when she is 13?” Rishab

“Only her, when she is 13 Sneha will be 7, main soch kar dar jaati hoon. Aapne bigada hain” Prerna

“Really then why don’t we bring another one to help us” Rishab and was about to continue

“No nothing doing Rishab sleep we have a lot of work tomorrow” and Rishab giving up went to the washroom to change.

Prerna discussed everything about the party with Mr Singh and he was impressed. Since Rishab had a meeting Prerna took Kukki to school. She was leaving from school when she met some other parent one of whom was about to attend a party when Diya’s mother cornered Prerna.

“Wow kisi aur ka ghar loot ke you are partying. I must say you really are a Bajaj or you have become a Bajaj. I actually thought you are different Prerna but no you are all the same. Bloody Money minded people.”

“Ok aditi now you are crossing your limit. It was just a take-over and you know it.Business main aisa hota hain”

“Kisse jhooth bol rahin hoon Prerna. Mere pati ki zindagi bhar ki kamai aur jama punji ko sare bazaar nilaam kar diya tumhare pati ne and you are saying ki it was all for good. He has done it deliberately and hamari company ko barbaad karke ab party kar raha hain. Hum log sambhal lete kahi na kahi se investors dhund lete in fact hume mil bhi gaya tha aur sab kuch theek hota. But nahin tumhare pati ko takeover karna tha aur usne kar liya. Congratulations”

“Agar aise baat thi to phir aapne unse baat kyun nahin ki. Agar unhe pata hota he would never have done it.”

“Tumhe sach main nahin malum. Maine bola tha unhe. Gidgidayi thi main unke samne, bheek mangi thi maine lekin usne ek nahin suni. That is what your husband is I guess he has to live upto the name of “Buisness Machine” “and fuming left from there and prerna was shocked.

Chapter 18 - https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/post/153475930

Edited by Tvfanatic85 - 3 years ago