Prerish || Journey that made them IMP-pg108 Last Chapter at FF section - Page 38

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

AmirAryan thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: Tvfanatic85

I know it looks this way but I also wrote that he cannot do anything to help. It will have a reason i just hope you all will be ok with the justification he gives. But yes he should have told prerna. He wants to but let's see what happens next 

😳 

Anyway nice update ❤️😛 really loved it ❤️

MR21 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Ch-15:

Kukki bossing around Mr. Bose👍🏼

Kukki's health created more reasons for Mr. Bose to criticize Prerna for working & her being in jail and the media attention will only increase it.

What Rishabh did was correct from his pov but Prerna is also not wrong from her pov.

Mr. Bose supports Rishabh as expected.

MR21 thumbnail

Ch-16:

Nitya🤔

It looks like she has some past with Rishabh.

What is with Malhotra's?

Kukki gave a very good answer. She considers Prerna as her mother and Mr.Bose is trying too much to make her accept his daughter as her mother.

They both missed Kukki's performance. No wonder she is happy.

The ending, Kukki sleeping with Sneha

Edited by MR21 - 3 years ago
MR21 thumbnail

Kukki punishing & negotiating with her parents😎

She tried to trick to get a cellphone, but Rishabh failed it😆

Mr. Bose knows the past now & he is very angry. 

Mr. Bose has some plans targetting Prerna & Nitya may take advantage of it.

I am not. sure how Rishabh will help her when she will be upset with him about the takeover.

Lovely updates, continue soon.

Tvfanatic85 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: AmirAryan

😳 

Anyway nice update ❤️😛 really loved it ❤️

Thanks so much

Tvfanatic85 thumbnail

Originally posted by: MR21

Ch-15:

Kukki bossing around Mr. Bose👍🏼

Ya I know she is amazing that way

Kukki's health created more reasons for Mr. Bose to criticize Prerna for working & her being in jail and the media attention will only increase it.

What Rishabh did was correct from his pov but Prerna is also not wrong from her pov.

The point is whether they both will be able to understand each other.

Mr. Bose supports Rishabh as expected.

I was just thinking yesterday that I haven't seen you for so many days when I suddenly logged in and was flooded with notifications. Welcome back and thanks for the amazing comments

Tvfanatic85 thumbnail

Ch-16:

Nitya🤔

It looks like she has some past with Rishabh.

Yes she does

What is with Malhotra's?

One more strike or difference in views

Kukki gave a very good answer. She considers Prerna as her mother and Mr.Bose is trying too much to make her accept his daughter as her mother.

They both missed Kukki's performance. No wonder she is happy.

The ending, Kukki sleeping with Sneha

Thanks for the amazing comments

Tvfanatic85 thumbnail

Kukki punishing & negotiating with her parents😎

She tried to trick to get a cellphone, but Rishabh failed it😆

Mr. Bose knows the past now & he is very angry. 

Mr. Bose has some plans targetting Prerna & Nitya may take advantage of it.

I am not. sure how Rishabh will help her when she will be upset with him about the takeover.

Lovely updates, continue soon.

Lets see what happens. Thanks for the amazing comments

Sunn_shine thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Finally read the chapter 15. So sorry for the delay.

Loved the solar system making scene, specially Kukki asking Mr. Bose to put himself to some use and help her. Kukki Bajaj ke bhi aagr nikal jayegi when she grows up smiley16

Oops poor girl is sick but Papa seems to be handling them both well. I really agree that he decided against calling Prerna in the middle of the meeting because it wasn't something that was beyond his control. I like that :)

Mr. Bose tells Bajaj that Prerna could work a little later like after a few years, I am wondering if he had given the same advice if it was his daughter Menaka in her place? Did he?

So Rishabh was so right about the clients Prerna was dealing with. He had given her subtle signs earlier but couldn't read those earlier. She learnt it the hard way, but I glad she did go through this exp as it will make her better. She has a long way to be like Bajaj when it comes to business. But she'll learn.

Okay Rishabh handled the situation in his own style but the difference was so cleary visible in how he did it (Mr. Bose agreed) and she would have wanted. Those workers were just casualties for him but for Prerna they were people.losing their means to live.

And enters Ms. Nitya Tiwari. Smart woman who probably agrees with Bajaj and Bose style of working. Lets see what's there in the next chap.

Chapter 16 coming up soon 🤗

Tvfanatic85 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sunn_shine

Finally read the chapter 15. So sorry for the delay.

Loved the solar system making scene, specially Kukki asking Mr. Bose to put himself to some use and help her. Kukki Bajaj ke bhi aagr nikal jayegi when she grows up 

She will be, she had already endured so much and the fact that she is a Bajaj means something

Oops poor girl is sick but Papa seems to be handling them both well. I really agree that he decided against calling Prerna in the middle of the meeting because it wasn't something that was beyond his control. I like that :)

Thanks

Mr. Bose tells Bajaj that Prerna could work a little later like after a few years, I am wondering if he had given the same advice if it was his daughter Menaka in her place? Did he?

So true and think would he be so judgmental had it been Sneha. I am not trying to show Mr Bose negative my only intention is to show that right now he is being very protective and maybe a bit possessive but not that cant be redeemed.

So Rishabh was so right about the clients Prerna was dealing with. He had given her subtle signs earlier but couldn't read those earlier. She learnt it the hard way, but I glad she did go through this exp as it will make her better. She has a long way to be like Bajaj when it comes to business. But she'll learn.

Yes it will take time

Okay Rishabh handled the situation in his own style but the difference was so cleary visible in how he did it (Mr. Bose agreed) and she would have wanted. Those workers were just casualties for him but for Prerna they were people.losing their means to live.

The first crack that is why I said a difference in opinion

And enters Ms. Nitya Tiwari. Smart woman who probably agrees with Bajaj and Bose style of working. Lets see what's there in the next chap.

Chapter 16 coming up soon 🤗

Waiting..