Someday or One Day - Highly Recommend !!!

EXOL thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Love Couple India Season 2 0 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 3 years ago

If anyone is interesed in a really unique love story. I highly recommend "Someday or one day" . 

Trust me you would not regret on this one. I do not know why is it so underrated when everyone has to say only good things about it. 

Its a taiwanese drama which is like solving a puzzle ..it is so engaging with good acting, songs and fantastic screenplay. 

Warning : must stay away from spoilers while watching this show. 

This drama I think need a separate thread of its own . 

Review: Someday or One Day (2019) - odetodramas.com

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

DamRyeong thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Hi,

I will check it out. If I skip would be because of the language. thanks for recommendation :)

BinKuchKahe. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

This was really good, no doubt. The story was very well pieced together. The only issue I have with this show is that it didn't get me rooting for the pairing strongly. They had good chemistry but strangely (i still haven't understood) why their love story didn't move me. There was something missing.

Pain-in-ur-Neck thumbnail

Originally posted by: BinKuchKahe.

This was really good, no doubt. The story was very well pieced together. The only issue I have with this show is that it didn't get me rooting for the pairing strongly. They had good chemistry but strangely (i still haven't understood) why their love story didn't move me. There was something missing.

Ditto same! It's because they came off utterly selfish and self-centered till the very end - at least that was the reason I couldn't root for them! ðŸ˜†

Tris007 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail

Yessss! I watched the show and its so daebak! 

Loved the whole confusion-overloaded concept ðŸ¤£

When you think you know what's happening.... think again🤣

ndivyateja thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Tris007

Yessss! I watched the show and its so daebak! 

Loved the whole confusion-overloaded concept ðŸ¤£

When you think you know what's happening.... think again🤣

Tell me about it !

I started watching thinking its a Melo, but turned out into a Psychological Thriller. ðŸ˜†

Tris007 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: ndivyateja

Tell me about it !

I started watching thinking its a Melo, but turned out into a Psychological Thriller. ðŸ˜†

Hahahah I thought it was psychological but it turned into big time fantasy and weird sci-fi ðŸ¤£

poo_j thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: BinKuchKahe.

Agree..I finished this drama mainly because of the murder mystery!!!