Users

Frequent Posters

Uday_Shetty thumbnail
Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: MishtiNew

Thank you❤️

Piyush will remain good

Yes, jealous...first pang of jealousy...😛 Game has started😎 aage aage dekho hota hai kya😎

You're welcome🤗

Can't wait to see jealous Shravan babu😆

Mahekbhalla4 thumbnail

A lovely one😊...would love to see piyush as a true frnd and jealous shravan is on the way..waiting to see how he reacts

MishtiNew thumbnail

Originally posted by: Mahekbhalla4

A lovely one😊...would love to see piyush as a true frnd and jealous shravan is on the way..waiting to see how he reacts

Thank you.❤️

Bacillusbadius thumbnail

Suman felt really bad

SuVan lost in thoughts about each other

So Piyush fell in love with Suman even though it's one sided😒

Shravan ignoring her but now he is jealous 

excited for next chapter 

thanks for update 

Edited by Bacillusbadius - 3 years ago
MishtiNew thumbnail

Originally posted by: Bacillusbadius

Suman felt really bad

SuVan lost in thoughts about each other

So Piyush fell in love with Suman even though it's one sided😒

Shravan ignoring her but now he is jealous 

excited for next chapter 

thanks for update 

Thanks for liking it❤️🤗

sambag thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

I have some time on hand after the project release today so was going through some of the FFs and I was reading yours...it makes me cry ..such a heart wrenching tale u have started..love it ..

MishtiNew thumbnail

Originally posted by: sambag

I have some time on hand after the project release today so was going through some of the FFs and I was reading yours...it makes me cry ..such a heart wrenching tale u have started..love it ..

Thank you so much! ❤️

MishtiNew thumbnail

Hello! I am back with another update!
As I said earlier, this is not a love story full of cute, romantic scenes. Unfortunately this is a tragic story of Suvan.
Here we go! 
I am sorry for always posting short updates. Hopefully I will be regular, with long updates next month. 😳

Chapter 4:-

' Captain Tiwari, report to the Colonel please.'
Suman went to the colonel's office. She knocked on the door.
' Captain Tiwari, Sir.'
' Come in.'
She entered the room to see Shravan and Piyush waiting for her along with Colonel. Other members were also there.
' We have to prepare for a mission. It's an emergency. Our sources revealed to us that some terrorists are in the nearby village, about  70 kms from here. Don't take this lightly. They have good ammunitions with them.

There will be only one  team. Under Major Malhotra and Major Singhania. Captain Tiwari and Captain Chopra will  assist them ...'
They discussed about their mission. Shravan was looking at her once in a while. He felt uneasy. Team members they are, and that  means they have to communicate often. And he didn't want to do that. He doesn't want to hurt her again, nor hurt himself.
' Am I clear?'
' Yes, Sir!'

' Now go and plan.'

They marched off.
'Suman, you are good in shooting, so you will take the lead in that.'
' Yes, Major!' 
' How do you know she is good in this field?' Shravan raised his eyebrows.
Suman gulped nervously. Piyush tackled the matter with ease. He smiled and said,' She herself said this.'
Shravan suspected them. Nevertheless, he focused on his work. Army and nation over anything and everything.

' So, Shravan and Suman will be in team A along with... . But first someone has to go to the opponent's base of operations and inspect the place without letting them know.'

' I want to go for that.' said Piyush.

Others except Shravan  looked at him wide eyed.

'What?'

' For you information, Piyush is good in this field. He has...' said Shravan.

Piyush smiled at him.

' I can't break their friendship because of me.' thought Suman,' I have lost someone's friendship a long time ago. I can't afford to lose another one nor break another friendship.'

' Captain Suman, please help here...'

Her hand accidentally brushed against Shravan's, and both of them felt current pass through them. There was an awkward situation for them.

' So, tomorrow is a hectic day for us. We can't delay this mission.'

It was dinner time. Suman looked at her plate and sighed. Rajma. Her Shravan loves to eat rajma chawal. She looked at him, who was sitting at  a distance and eating. A lone drop of tear fell from her eye, straight into the bowl of dal. She failed to notice it.

Suppressing a sob, she put a morsel in her mouth. The food seemed bland to her. 

' Are you okay? Is anything worrying you?'

' No, no, I am fine.' she said to her fellow army woman. 

Shravan understood she was in some dilemma. But he failed to understand that it was regarding him.

Next morning:-

The team prepared to go for the mission. The team seperated into two and went two separate ways. 

'Guys, the opponent's base of operations is in that house, in the far end of the village. My team will go in and one team will be out. We can't take the risk. There may be...'

' First let me go there.' said Piyush. He continued,' Till I don't signal to come in, don't come. Be in your positions.'

' Are you sure, you can do it?' Shravan asked.

' Why I am in the army then if I can't do?'

' And if I don't signal within 6 mins, you all go in.' he continued.

Piyush went in.

There was silence all over. Everyone was tensed. But their face didn't show that. They were stiff, with the ammunitions ready.

'6 mins is about to be over, guys. Be ready!' Shravan whispered.

Just then, they got Piyush's Signal. They got in.

' Surrender! Last chance you have!' roared Shravan.

' What the! Use your brain, Major Malhotra!' whispered Suman.

' You need not tell me what to do...'

' Shravan!!!' Suman suddenly pushed him aside with full force. In an instant there was gunshot and Suman fell on the ground. 

' SUMAN!'

Shravan was about to kill the head of the gang when Piyush stopped him,' What are you doing, Shravan!We have to keep him alive!'

They rushed Suman to the hospital.

Shravan was too grieved to say anything. His Sumo risked her life to save him! To save her Shravan! She still loves him? And what he was doing!!!

He felt frustrated with himself. 

Suman was taken to the OT.

Piyush-' How is Suman...I mean captain Tiwari, Doctor?'

' Everything is fine, na?' Shravan asked.

' We have removed the bullet bit the wound is still deep. We can't say anything before 24 hrs. The bullet was just inches away from her chest.'

The Doctor went away.

Shravan was so angry and frustrated with himself that he started slapping himself.

' What are you doing, Shravan? Have you gone mad? Control yourself, Major!'

' What control? Because of me she is in danger, Piyush! I hurt her! Why didn't the bullet hit me???

Piyush was baffled. Shravan was never this sensitive. Atleast he never saw this side of him. 

Both the men had emotions in their hearts for one woman, for Suman. 

Both of the men had lost many precious things in life, they couldn't, just couldn't afford another.

' Piyush!'

' Shravan!' 

Both the men shouted together.

Precap:-

' Just leave me alone, Shravan.'

' I want to ...'

' No need to clarify yourself. Please go. I want some peace.'

alina.b thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Ahhh amazing update, Mishti! I missed your FF so much! Thanks for updating it so quickly after my request lol but wow this was very intense...can't wait to see more Suvan scenes but at the same time my heart goes out to Piyush. Can't wait for the next update

Chemcart_MJ thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5

aww..both piyush & shravan felt bad for suman while she struggled for her life...awesome job dear