Frequent Posters

MishtiNew thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: Pranushka_723

Good chapter Mishti!!!

Shravan's wife is dead?!๐Ÿ˜ฒ๐Ÿ˜ญ

Yes, during birth of their daughter.

Piyush and Shravan know each other! Are they gonna be rivals?๐Ÿ˜‰

They know eachother and are good friends. Let's see if they become rivals! But for now, they are teammates.

Suman and Shravan met! Yayyyyyyy๐Ÿฅณ

Yes, they met ๐Ÿ˜Ž

Keep writing!๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ

๐Ÿค—

Thanks, Lavy!๐Ÿค—

Bacillusbadius thumbnail

So Shravan's past unraveled

Sad his wife died and he has small angel๐Ÿ˜ญ

Piyush and Shravan are buddies and they seem very good friends 

So SuVan met after ages

but they are shocked ๐Ÿ˜”

Suman felt bad seeing his cold reaction ๐Ÿ’”

Suman is efficient captain 

thanks for update 

excited for their interactions

alina.b thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Omg that was intense! They were so shocked to see if each other. I wonder if there will be some misunderstandings with Suman's fiance. But, I really hope Piyush stays as a good guy...I like his character! I'm not sure if you've seen DOTS but Shravan and Piyush remind me of Big Boss and Wolf ๐Ÿ˜† Can't wait for the next update! 

MishtiNew thumbnail

Originally posted by: Bacillusbadius

So Shravan's past unraveled

Not whole

Sad his wife died and he has small angel๐Ÿ˜ญ

Yes

Piyush and Shravan are buddies and they seem very good friends 

They are. And their friendship will be out to a test soon๐Ÿ˜‰

So SuVan met after ages

Yes 

but they are shocked ๐Ÿ˜”

Suman felt bad seeing his cold reaction ๐Ÿ’”

Suman is efficient captain 

thanks for update 

excited for their interactions

โค๏ธ thanks a lot for liking it! ๐Ÿค—

MishtiNew thumbnail

Originally posted by: alina.b

Omg that was intense! They were so shocked to see if each other. I wonder if there will be some misunderstandings with Suman's fiance. But, I really hope Piyush stays as a good guy...I like his character! I'm not sure if you've seen DOTS but Shravan and Piyush remind me of Big Boss and Wolf ๐Ÿ˜† Can't wait for the next update! 

Thanks for liking it.

Misunderstandings are inevitable. At at certain point of time this will arise. Piyush will stay as a good guy, don't worry. He has a very very very important role to play. At a certain point of time, when no one understands you and you need someone, there arrives an angel as a friend. Piyush will play this role.

DOTS? I haven't heard the name 

alina.b thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: MishtiNew

Thanks for liking it.

Misunderstandings are inevitable. At at certain point of time this will arise. Piyush will stay as a good guy, don't worry. He has a very very very important role to play. At a certain point of time, when no one understands you and you need someone, there arrives an angel as a friend. Piyush will play this role.

DOTS? I haven't heard the name 

It's a Korean Drama based on the army - Descendants of the Sun (DOTS). The first and second ML are best buddies in the army and their bromance is so cute lol 

Aww yay! I really hoped he would stay positive so that's good. I feel like he will be pulled between Suvan and will have to choose who to console during tough times. Can't wait for the next chapter! 

MishtiNew thumbnail

Originally posted by: alina.b

It's a Korean Drama based on the army - Descendants of the Sun (DOTS). The first and second ML are best buddies in the army and their bromance is so cute lol 

Aww yay! I really hoped he would stay positive so that's good. I feel like he will be pulled between Suvan and will have to choose who to console during tough times. Can't wait for the next chapter! 

Oh. Will watch when I get time.โค๏ธ

Yup, he will be confused that whom he should console, his fiance or his buddy. His life will change soon.

MishtiNew thumbnail

'Kucch ankahee Baatein'

I never come up with good titles lol. ๐Ÿ˜‘๐Ÿ˜‘๐Ÿ˜‘

So, here is another chapter! 

Ch 3:-

Suman felt as if someone was hammering her head and heart.

' He is infront of me. After so many years!  Oh God! What is happening with me!'

She was frustrated. While Shravan and Piyush got engaged in a conversation, Suman was lost in her own world. Never ever in her life has she expected she would meet him!

Flashback...

Suman entered school to find it unusually silent. She was surprised to see all pairs of eyes looking at her.

Bunty, Anish, Devika and Shravan were missing.

'Where are they?' Suman asked Saheb.

The colour from his face drained.

' Say something, Saheb! Don't be silent! Speak up!'

' What will he say? What's left to say, Suman? All this happened because of you!' 

' Devika? What happened? What did I do? Is anything wrong? Tell me what happened!'

' Because of you, just because of you Shravan left! You made him leave us! Why Suman? Why?'

Tears pooled in Suman's eyes and blurred her vision.

' He left because of you! You played with his heart and ...'

Suman couldn't hear more and ran away from there.

Flashback ends.

'Captain...' 

' Yes?'

' Where are you lost? It's time for the round of the troop.'

' Coming.'

On the other side:-

Shravan was baffled. He was speechless. The door of his past opened again. The emotions which he had buried deep inside his heart till now awoke again. He felt uneasy. His memories with his Sumo flashed in front of his eyes. 

'She hasn't changed. The same smile, the same eyes, the same determined face. Everything is the same in her! Only I have changed. Will I be able to avoid her now? If I don't, I will do injustice to Ruhi and Kankana. No no, Shravan! You can't do this! Not again! I can't ruin her life! But what if she still loves me? What if she has feelings for me? What if...'

' Shravan? What are you thinking?'

Piyush kept a hand on his shoulder.

' Nothing much. Random thoughts.'

' Come, let's review the troops.'

' Yeah, let's go.'

' Squad, line up!' Suman's voice pierced the air.

Shravan turned to her and automatically his lips curved into a smile. Realising he was smiling he turned the other way and made a stiff face and started his work.

Piyush, on the other hand couldn't stop admiring her, his fiancee, and his love, yes, he has fallen in love with her, inspite of knowing she will never be his. One sided love hurts, he knows, but still...

Thus begins the saga of the trio. Let's see what fate has in store for them. Will SuVan reunite forever or will sperate again? Will Piyush get his love or will suffer from one sided love? What about Shravan's past? 

' Captain Tiwari, please come here, help is needed!'

' Coming!'

Trucks with rations had come and the around people were unloading the boxes.

She joined them and started unloading the boxes.

Although Shravan was busy unloading, his mind was wandering around her. As a result, he dropped a box and slightly injured his toe.

' Ouch!'

' Shra.. Major!'

Suman rushed to him. He  withdrew his toe before she could examine the wound and nurse it.

Tears pooled in her eyes as she understood him.

' Why are you avoiding me, Shravan? What have I done?'

Piyush-' Are you okay? Show me ...'

Suman was puzzled to see them.

' Looks like they know eachother. But how? Probably they met during training.'

That night:-

Suman was sitting by the fire to make herself warm. Beautiful memories of the past flashed in front of her.

' I read somewhere, Just as a candle is useless until you light it, so a man is useless until the fire inside his soul is lit.' 

Piyush came and sat beside her 

' You speak beautifully, Piyush.' She smiled.

She felt lighthearted while talking with him. He worries seemed to lessen.

Suman noticed Shravan sitting opposite to her.

She kept her gaze fixed on him and said,' You know, Piyush, Fire has given me many bittersweet memories.'

Something hit Shravan's heart  hard. He started reminiscing his past, with her. The beautiful moments that had together.

' No not enjoying the warmth of the fire fully, Sumo.'

' What do you mean?' Suman narrowed her eyes at his words.

' I mean this...' He crept behind her, took her palms in his, put them a little bit close towards the fire and made them touch her cheeks.

' Now, this is the perfect way to enjoy the warmth of the fire. Understood?'

' Hmm. It feels so good.'...

' Look, this is how you enjoy the fire.' 

Piyush did the same thing which she and Shravan used to do.

' Shravan showed me this.' Piyush continued.

' You know him?'

' We met in NDA and became friends there. He is really a good guy.'

' I know.' Suman replied, absent minded.

' Huh?'

' I mean he looks so.'

' Oh.'

Suman- 'Can I ask you something?'

' Sure!' he smiled.

' Can you please keep the news of our engagement a secret here? I mean...'

He cut her in the middle,' I understand. Don't worry. This will be a secret.'

' Thank you.'

' No thanks you and sorry. Don't you remember we are friends? And there is no thank you and sorry between friends?'

Something sank in Shravan's heart when he saw the two together, talking and smiling. He felt something awkward. A feeling he never experienced. Was it jealousy?

So guys, this is all for today! Next update tomorrow morning or today night! Till then, adieu! โค๏ธ

Do tell me how this is . There will be three more short chapters as these short chapters are the base for the story to set. Yes, the main story hasn't started yet! 

Edited by MishtiNew - 3 years ago
Uday_Shetty thumbnail
Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

Lovely Chapter Mishti!

I hope that Piyush doesn't turn into a villian!

Shravan is jealous๐Ÿ˜† the game has starts now๐Ÿ˜†

Keep writing!

MishtiNew thumbnail

Originally posted by: Pranushka_723

Lovely Chapter Mishti!

I hope that Piyush doesn't turn into a villian!

Shravan is jealous๐Ÿ˜† the game has starts now๐Ÿ˜†

Keep writing!

Thank youโค๏ธ

Piyush will remain good

Yes, jealous...first pang of jealousy...๐Ÿ˜› Game has started๐Ÿ˜Ž aage aage dekho hota hai kya๐Ÿ˜Ž