Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

MishtiNew thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: alina.b

Ahhh amazing update, Mishti! I missed your FF so much! Thanks for updating it so quickly after my request lol but wow this was very intense...can't wait to see more Suvan scenes but at the same time my heart goes out to Piyush. Can't wait for the next update

Thank you so much! 

I made Piyush a character to be like the one whom anyone will love. Because this was needed. We will see SuVan scenes soon but after that... Suspense... 

I am glad you liked this.

I am trying to update soon! ❤️

MishtiNew thumbnail

Originally posted by: Meena_J

aww..both piyush & shravan felt bad for suman while she struggled for her life...awesome job dear

Thank you so much! ❤️

Veenapai thumbnail
Visit Streak 1000 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail + 7

Wonderful update. Loved it. Waiting to see how story unfold from here. 

MishtiNew thumbnail

Originally posted by: Veenapain

Wonderful update. Loved it. Waiting to see how story unfold from here. 

Thank you.❤️

Uday_Shetty thumbnail
Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

Amazing update Mishti!

I feel bad for Piyush!

Can't wait to read more!

MishtiNew thumbnail

Originally posted by: Pranushka_723

Amazing update Mishti!

I feel bad for Piyush!

Can't wait to read more!

Thank you so much! ❤️

I will continue soon! 

Bacillusbadius thumbnail

Nive update Mishti

Loved the detailing of discussing mission 

Aww!

Suman saved Shravan's life

Shravan felt really bad ❤️

But Piyush was also tensed, feeling bad for him

but love SuVan❤️

Thanks for update 

Mahekbhalla4 thumbnail

Please update soon 😊 

The story is getting more n more interesting.

Waiting to read further.☺

Edited by Mahekbhalla4 - 3 years ago
MishtiNew thumbnail

Here I am with another chapter! 

Chapter 5:-

' Piyush, you please go back. I will stay here.'

' No, Shravan. You go. I will stay here.'

' But you are needed there. You go.'

Finally he gave in and proceeded to go away, but not before saying to Shravan,' Inform us when she regains her consciousness. Call me if both of you need anything.'

Shravan just hummed in response. His mind was too occupied to say anything. 

Piyush went away. Shravan looked at his retreating figure and wondered,' Why is he so concerned about Suman? Am I missing something? Or is it just my misconception?'

Shravan sat in the chair outside the ICU.

He recalled his moments with Suman, the precious moments they spent together in childhood.

' I will always be beside you, Shravan. Inspite of all odds.' said Suman.

Shravan replied,' I was supposed to say this dialogue, Ma'am.'

Suman rolled her eyes and smacked his arm lightly.

Cut to present, Shravan put his head in his hands and sighed. Those were the days! The most precious moments of his life! Hadn't they seperated due to personal differences, everything would have been different today. He wouldn't have seperated from her. He wouldn't have been evolved into the cold hearted Major Shravan Malhotra today, only if...

Just then, the image of Ruhi appeared before him. 

' I will miss you Papa. You are my superhero. Will you forget me when you reach there?'

Shravan slapped himself.

' No no. I can't betray her. I can't hurt her. She is my  everything. For Sumo, I can't lose her. I can't break my promise.'

' Shravan, Promise me one thing. Even if anything happens to me, please take care of Ruhi always. If I become unable to give her Mother's love, you please...'

' Just Shut up, Kankana. Nothing will happen to you.' Shravan managed to hold back his tears.

' I know the time for me to leave has come, Shravan. Promise me...'

' I am promising whatever you want ...'

' Thank you.'

These were the last words of Kankana. She smiled a little after that and closed her eyes, forever.

On the other hand...

' Suman hasn't called since she reached there. Everything is okay na there?' Anjali asked.

Vijay-' Why are you worrying? She may be busy with her duties.'

' Hope so.'

Kanchan- ' Why don't I call her?'

' No need. She might be busy.' replied her mother.

On the other side,

' Should I tell her family about this? Or should I wait for her to recover. Or...' 

Shravan  was broken out of his trance by a voice.

' She has regained consciousness. Do you want to meet her?'

' I am coming, Doctor.'

Shravan followed the doctor and came in.

' How are you feeling, Captain?'

' Better doctor.'

' Umm... Doctor, when can I...Aaah...' Suman screamed in pain.

'Suman!'

' You have to stay here for now.' said the doctor.

' Why are you being so stubborn, Suman!'

' Do you only have the right to be stubborn, Major Malhotra?'

Shravan was hurt. He was hurt because she addressed him as Major Malhotra, instead of Shravan.

' Suman, how are you feeling now?'

' It's Captain Suman Tiwari for you, Major.'

Shravan was now really baffled. Somehow he composed himself and replied,' Okay, Captain Tiwari, how are you feeling now? Is it hurting?'

' Physical pain far better than emotional one.' Suman sighed and turned his face to the other side. He was deliberately doing this. Was it her ego or anger taking over her?

' Suman...I am sorry. I couldn't... And thank you for saving me.'

' It should be me who should say sorry, Major Malhotra. I am sorry because I still have faith, trust and..lo... In you.'

She closed her eyes and a drop of tear fell from her eye.

Shravan started to melt. He started melting slowly, bit by bit. 

' Can't we mend it again?'

' But I am afraid things won't be the same anymore, like old days, because everything has changed.' said Suman, slowly.

' I know it too. But...can we be friends atleast?' Shravan replied and gulped nervously.

Suman sighed and said softly,' We can be, but things won't be the same anymore. But, I will try to be a good friend.'

' Friends, again. But don't forward your hand for a shake. You are still hurt and the IV tube is attached.' said Shravan.

Suman smiled faintly and replied,' Can I ask you something? Why did you and your family leave Bhopal abruptly? We tried to to contact you all, but failed.'

' Everything changed within a week.' Shravan started.' Dad was financially getting weak... We couldn't afford to stay there. Dad was so depressed that he broke every connection with the outer world. He ended all outlr connection with the outer world. We didn't disobey him...'

' After that, we, especially me, went through various ups and downs. Some unforeseen events changed me onto this.' said Shravan and sighed.

'Shravan, please go back to the cantonment. They need you.'

' How can I leave you here, Sumo?' Shravan replied.

'Personal and professional lives aren't the same, Shravan. Duty and Nation over anything else!'

' One condition, you won't fuss over anything! And rest for three weeks here.'

' What? But...'

' No buts and ifs, Captain.' 

Suman smiled slightly. 

Was  everything changing again? 

' I am sending here someone, to be with you.' said Shravan and marched off, not letting Suman say anything.

Piyush was pondering over some questions. He was under the torment of the sight he saw before him. He didn't fail to notice the tension between Suman and Shravan. There was something, he didn't knew. He was busy in hi own world when someone placed a hand on his shoulder.

He turned around and saw his team mate. He smiled slightly. Before he could speak, the other one said,' Are you Okay? Is something worrying you?'

' Ummm. Actually...I am worried about...'

' Your Family?'

' Yes, and no.' said Piyush, hesitantly.

' It's about  an woman, right?'

' Yes... Huh.... how do you know?'

Piyush was shocked to the core.

' You love her right? There is something going on, right?'

' She is my fiance.' Piyush confessed, absent minded.

' Who is your fiance?'

Shravan arrived just on time, to hear the last sentence.

Piyush's mouth went dry.

Precap:-

' Piyush, I want to say something to you.'

' What is it, Suman?'

' Something about my past, which I haven't told you.'

alina.b thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Nice Update, Mishti! There is so much tension between Shravan and Suman and your portrayed it perfectly. Awesome job! One clarification, did Shravan promise his wife that he wouldn't remarry and is that why he told himself he can't break his promise?