Suvan FF: Interwined Fate!|Ch7|Page9|22/7

Posted: 3 years ago

Finally the writer in me took over the laziness😆.

As promised to my dear friends here, I am starting an FF on our favourite couple, Suvan.

Waiting for your reviews! 

Happy reading! 😳

Prologue

The sound of the rain concealed the sound of soft sobbing and probably the sound of cracking, cracking hearts.

' Love is toxic sometimes.' concluded both of them, as they parted ways.

' Good Bye, Shravan.' she said in a low voice, audible enough for herself.

' Bye, Suman. I hope you live a happy life. I now realise that we aren't meant to be together.'  he said to himself as the tears constantly flowed.

Shravan Malhotra and Suman Tiwari, two people totally  opposite in characteristics, fall for each other, only to be seperated. 

Years later, they cross paths and see each other with a new light. Will they ever unite? Or meet only to be seperated again?

The first chapter will be up tomorrow.

Please let me know what do you think about this prologue.😳

-❤️, Mishti

Edited by MishtiNew - 3 years ago

Index 

Chapter 1- page 2

Chapter 2- page 3

Chapter 3- page 4

Chapter 4- page 5

Chapter 5- page 7

Chapter 6- page 8

Chapter 7- page 9

Edited by MishtiNew - 3 years ago

I like the prologue! I like how you decided that their separation would be due to personality differences rather than some major misunderstanding resulting in someone's death. Your reason for separation seems more realistic and less dramatic lol can't wait to read more! 👍🏼

Originally posted by alina.b

I like the prologue! I like how you decided that their separation would be due to personality differences rather than some major misunderstanding resulting in someone's death. Your reason for separation seems more realistic and less dramatic lol can't wait to read more! 👍🏼

Thank you. ❤️

I always wanted something natural, realistic, to establish my FF. Soni went for personality differences rather than someone's death and a misunderstanding. This is show is more realistic that other ITV dramas so I took this decision. Plus, I can't kill any important character to create misunderstanding because every character will be needed later. 

Thanks a lot for liking the prologue. 

This is a tragic story to be honest, because the sadist in me has risen up.😆

Originally posted by MishtiNew

Thank you. ❤️

I always wanted something natural, realistic, to establish my FF. Soni went for personality differences rather than someone's death and a misunderstanding. This is show is more realistic that other ITV dramas so I took this decision. Plus, I can't kill any important character to create misunderstanding because every character will be needed later. 

Thanks a lot for liking the prologue. 

This is a tragic story to be honest, because the sadist in me has risen up.😆

Haha it's okay same here. I am a sucker for tragic love stories all about eternal love. Then I spend my time listening to sad songs and crying 😆 

Oh that's great that you are keeping the families and other characters post-leap. I have a feeling that in our show many supporting characters's roles will end and new characters will come in. But, I don't want to let go of characters like Col. Vijay Tiwari, Devraj, Bunty, and Kancha 😭 You are right that this show is a lot more realistic than other shows. Thank god Devika didn't turn into a Naagin when Shravan broke up with her 😆 she would have sworn to end his lineage and would have reincarnated to marry his son to take revenge 🤣

Haha it's okay same here. I am a sucker for tragic love stories all about eternal love. Then I spend my time listening to sad songs and crying 😆 

Oh that's great that you are keeping the families and other characters post-leap. I have a feeling that in our show many supporting characters's roles will end and new characters will come in. But, I don't want to let go of characters like Col. Vijay Tiwari, Devraj, Bunty, and Kancha 😭 You are right that this show is a lot more realistic than other shows. Thank god Devika didn't turn into a Naagin when Shravan broke up with her 😆 she would have sworn to end his lineage and would have reincarnated to marry his son to take revenge 🤣

Me too! I love tragic shows and I too cry while listening to sad songs.🤣

@ Bold- 🤣

@bold, Aiiyoo🤣btw Shravan's son or SuVan's son😉

Originally posted by Vageeshwarics

@bold, Aiiyoo🤣btw Shravan's son or SuVan's son😉

Obviously Suvan's son that's the fire of revenge is so strong in Naagin Devika. 

Ok I will end this here so I don't ruin Mishti's thread 😆 @Vagee we can move to CC if you want to continue our imagination of Naagin Devika marrying Suvan's son 🤣

Obviously Suvan's son that's the fire of revenge is so strong in Naagin Devika. 

Ok I will end this here so I don't ruin Mishti's thread 😆 @Vagee we can move to CC if you want to continue our imagination of Naagin Devika marrying Suvan's son 🤣

It's okay! ❤️

But spare me Naagin torture🤣

@bold

Damn Alina. That's too funny🤣