#2 ArShi SS: A Nameless Love (Note on Page 13)

Pearl_Oyster thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 4 years ago

NAMELESS LOVE

Banner Credit:  Zephyr_57 Big smile

"Dil se dil ka yeh ehsaas, taa-umra khaas rahega

Mile naa mile ise manzile, ye benaam ishq aabaad rahega"

(This emotion between the hearts, shall eternally remain treasured

May or may not find its destination, yet this nameless love shall flourish" 

Some relations have a beautiful name. Some don't!

Some require the legitimacy of the society, some transcend the boundaries set by it.

What decides the depth of a bond born out of love and affection?

Who decides that blood is thicker than water?

How thin is the line between love and hatred?

To know the answers, follow a new tale of Arnav and Khushi - where love will be tested, hatred will be challenged and norms will be broken!

Scroll Down for the Index

Dear friends,

'A Nameless Love' has now been shifted to the Fanfiction forum upon the request of the moderators.

You can find the story at the following link.

https://www.indiaforums.com/fanfiction/694

Please do not forget to click on the follow button so that you can get notifications whenever I add a new chapter.

For any queries, feel free to PM me.

Regards,

Kiran

Edited by Pearl_Oyster - 3 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Pearl_Oyster thumbnail

Index

Thread One (Chapters 1 to 31)

Chapter 32: Scroll Down

Chapter 33:  Page 6

Story shifted to Fanfiction Forum. Link: https://www.indiaforums.com/fanfiction/694

Pearl_Oyster thumbnail

Chapter 32

Khushi walked into Birendra Singh Malik’s room and found the old man rifling through stacks of books.

“What are you doing, Malik Uncle?” Khushi asked.

At the sound of Khushi’s voice, Birendra Singh Malik abandoned what he was doing and turned to face her.

“My sweet, lovely Khushi” Birendra Singh Malik gushed and walked over to Khushi, hugging her.

“What is this for?” Khushi asked but couldn’t help the large smile that played on her lips seeing Malik’s enthusiasm.

“It’s for sneaking into Aamra Kunj one summer afternoon and stealing those mangoes” Malik said, pulling back and making Khushi sit down in one of the chairs.

Khushi laughed.

“I guess you want to say that you’re happy that I am a part of your life” she said.

Birendra Singh Malik shook his head.

“Not just my life! You’re a part of this family. You’re the daughter I never had” Birendra Singh Malik replied.

Khushi smiled widely and reached out to clasp Malik’s hand.

“I have been lucky to have you in my life too, uncle” She replied.

Birendra Singh Malik nodded and sat down opposite to her.

“I am happy to hear that, Khushi beta. With everything that I have done lately, I thought I had lost your trust and friendship” Malik said, letting his voice get a bit serious.

Khushi shook her head.

“Whatever you did, Malik uncle, I know you always had my best interests in mind. And everything turned out for the good in the end. I think that’s what we should focus upon” Khushi answered.

Birendra Singh Malik couldn’t help but pat Khushi on the head.

“Always the optimist. I don’t know where I would be without you!” He said.

“We don’t have to find that out because I’ll always be here. With you” Khushi replied and then studied the familiar face more closely.

“How have you been, uncle?” She finally asked the question that had brought her here. She wanted to meet him and see for herself how he was doing.

“Oh, it doesn’t matter! All that matters is that I am happy” Birendra Singh Malik answered with a smile but Khushi’s stared at Malik with a poker face.

Malik ignored the look for a few seconds but then shrugged his shoulders.

“The radiation is stopping the tumors from growing further”

“And?” Khushi probed.

“And I am taking more pain killers than ever. I feel exhausted, especially after the sessions. The next one is tomorrow. It..scares me. I am afraid of the pain. Kumar says I have to stop moving around, lay in my bed all the time. But, what use is this borrowed time if I can’t use it to live how I want to live?” Malik answered in a slow voice.

“Have you discussed this with Doctor Uncle?” Khushi asked, feeling Malik’s distress.

“Discussed what?” Both Khushi and Malik were slightly surprised to see Arnav walking into the room.

In the last two days, he had accompanied Malik for his evening walks but conversations had been meager. Arnav didn’t know what to talk about with his father and Malik didn’t want to ask questions of his own fearing Arnav might not like them.

So, they had been in each other’s company but not really talking much.

Malik looked back at Khushi and shook his so slightly that only she caught the movement.

“Nothing!” Malik replied, standing up.

Arnav looked at his father and then at Khushi.

“Is everything all right?” He asked again.

“Of course! Everything is perfect, Arnav” Malik trotted towards Arnav.

Arnav looked at Khushi who nodded her head too.

“I got a call from the construction site. I need to go there. Will be back in two hours” He said to her.

“Alright! I’ll be here” Khushi said.

“Why don’t you take her along? Show her the site?” Malik suggested.

Arnav seemed to hesitate a second before he spoke.

“Do you want to come?”

“Maybe next time” Khushi gave him a small smile, noticing and ignoring the pause he took before asking her to come along.

Arnav nodded and quickly walked out of the room.

“Why didn’t you go with him?” Malik asked Khushi as soon as Arnav was gone.

“Because it can wait. I want to spend some time with you” Khushi said and made Malik sit back in his chair.

“What do you say? Should I read another book for you?” She asked him, checking out the new books in the room.

“You didn’t finish the last one” Malik said affectionately.

“In that case, let’s finish that one first” Khushi said.

~~**~~

When Arnav got back from his work, he found Akash heading in as well.

“Akash!” Arnav called out.

Akash, who was about to walk through the door, halted and turned back.

“How did the meeting with the client go?” Arnav asked, walking up to him.

“It was good, Bhai. All your suggestions really helped. I think we might be able to buy that piece of land without any more trouble” Akash replied.

“That’s good! Do you have a minute? I’d like to talk to you” Arnav asked.

“Yeah, sure, Bhai”

“Not in there. Let’s take a walk” Arnav said making Akash curious.

Once they were away from the Mahal, walking towards Aamra Kunj, Arnav finally turned to Akash.

“I am going to ask Khushi to marry me” He said without any preface.

Akash blinked in surprise.

“When?”

“Sometime this week! I am still working on the details” Arnav replied, reading Akash’s face too carefully.

Akash nodded, looking at the ground beneath and then at Arnav.

“I want to know if you’re okay with this! You’re Khushi’s friend and my brother. So, I need to know if this unsettles you! I know you said you are okay with my relationship with Khushi and I believe you. But, this is a big step and if you…”

“It’s happy news, Bhai. I am little surprised because I wasn’t aware you were thinking about marriage. It seems a little sudden. But, I am definitely happy to hear it” Akash said, looking at Arnav with a smile.

“Do you think I should wait?” Arnav asked.

“Not at all! If you feel now is the time, then you should do it now. I am sure Khushi would say yes. I have seen the way she looks at you, Bhai. And how you look at her! Both of you are meant for each other” Akash reaffirmed his approval and Arnav finally smiled.

“Thanks, Akash! It means a lot coming from you” Arnav said, ruffling Akash’s hair.

Akash nodded.

“Let’s go in then” He said.

“Go ahead! I’ll come in a while” Arnav said.

As Akash left, Arnav pulled his cell phone and dialed his Nani’s number to let her know what he was planning to do.

~~**~~

By the time Birendra Singh Malik dozed off in his bed, Khushi realized it had been more than two hours. She got up from her chair noiselessly, put away the book and walked herself out of the room.

It had been too long since she had properly sat down with Malik and the two of them had shared their love of book reading. It made her feel calm.

Stepping back in the hall, she saw Akash sprawled on the sofa with a magazine and a cup of tea.

“Let me guess, he fell asleep?” Akash said when he noticed her walking her way.

“My voice is soothing” She said, smirking at him.

“Or your reading is too boring” Akash commented.

“You wish! Where’s Arnav?” She asked.

“Outside” Akash said, gesturing towards the teapot, telling Khushi to help herself.

Khushi nodded and poured herself a cup of tea.

“What’s he doing out there?” She asked.

“No idea” Akash said.

“What are we going to do about uncle?” She asked after a while.

“What do you mean?”Akash looked at her.

“I mean that Chemo is making him weak” Khushi replied.

“Yes. But it is keeping the cancer in check too” Akash said.

Khushi remained quiet.

“Did he say something to you?” Akash asked.

“He said he wants to be able to walk around the house, be himself” Khushi shared what Malik had said to her.

Akash shook his head.

“Stopping the chemo is too big a risk”

“Be that as it may, you and doctor uncle should at least talk to him about this” Khushi said.

Akash seemed to consider that before looking up at Khushi again. And then he looked outside. Then back at Khushi.

“How are things between Bhai and you?”

“Great” Khushi answered, her expressions lifting.

“Just great?” Akash asked.

“What more do you want me to say?” Khushi asked, slightly blushing and smiling.

Akash noticed and laughed.

“I never thought I would see Khushi Kumari Gupta blushing” He said.

“I am not blushing” Khushi retorted.

“You are and it’s adorable” Akash said, flicking her nose with his finger.

Khushi swatted away his hand but couldn’t stop smiling.

“You think it’ll happen for me?” Akash asked after a second.

Khushi took a second to understand what Akash was asking and when she did, she scooted closer to him.

“Of course it will, Akash! And I don’t just think that. I know that. You will find the girl who will make you feel that you’re the luckiest man in the world” She said, looking at Akash’s face which turned soft upon hearing her words.

“Luckiest?” He asked her.

“Yes. Because you’re the most wonderful man, most amazing! You are so caring and you would go to any lengths for the people you love. You value people and you always try to look at the best things in a person” She continued.

“Yes. And, I learnt that from you” Akash replied.

“Just like I learnt the kindness and forgiveness from you” She replied back.

Akash nodded.

“You mind telling me where did this question come from?” Khushi asked.

She narrowed her eyes when Akash chuckled.

“It came from nowhere” He answered but Khushi wasn’t convinced.

“It came from somewhere and I want to know where” She asked again.

“Well, if you really wanna know, Manorama Maami tried to fix me up with her daughter” Akash replied and laughed again noticing Khushi’s open mouth.

“What? When?” She asked.

“When I was in Delhi with you! She even sent me some pictures after I came back” Akash answered.

“So that’s why she was being so sweet on you” Khushi drawled.

“Something like that” Akash answered.

“So?” Khushi asked further.

“So what?”

“What did you tell her? Do you like the photos?” Khushi was suddenly too excited.

“What do you think I told her? I ignored all the hints she dropped. I have no intention of getting involved with anyone remotely related to Manorama Maami” Akash replied, shaking his head.

“Well, that’s so wrong. Just because Maami is a little… unusual..doesn’t mean the daughter will be as well. Did you see the pictures at least? How does she look?” Khushi couldn’t hold her curiosity.

Akash noticed Khushi’s eagerness and shook his own head.

“She looks fine but that hardly matters. Like I said I..”

“Fine? That means you have thought about her” Khushi grinned, making Akash scowl.

“I have not and like I was saying, I don’t want anything to do with Manorama Mami’s..”

“Alright, alright” Khushi rolled her eyes at Akash’s voice gaining a decibel.

“Yes. It’s alright. Anyway, that was when I first thought about it. That’s where the question came from” Akash said, voice back to normal.

“I see. So, I am just gonna repeat that you will find someone for yourself. But, yes, it might take some time because there are a very few people out there who deserve someone as good as you” Khushi answered.

“Sweet” Akash said and stood up.

“Where are you going now?” Khushi asked.

“Netflix” Akash replied.

Khushi stood up too and grinned at him.

“Don’t grin. I know you’re not done with this new piece of information I gave you today. But, I am telling you, don’t get any ideas in your head” Akash said to Khushi who only grinned further.

“Talk to you later, friend” Khushi called after Akash who went his way.

~~***~~

Arnav finished talking to his Nani and got busy attending another call from Aman. He was still discussing an upcoming business meet when Khushi emerged from the Mahal.

He waved his hand towards her and she caught the motion.

“I will email you the rest of the specifications, Aman. And call me once the word of that tender is out” Arnav said and disconnected the phone.

He watched as Khushi made her way towards him. He could still not get used to the fact that this was really happening. He had opened up to her about his feelings and she felt the same. It was so surreal. Khushi loved him.

The smile on his face was small but genuine as he noticed the glee on her face. She looked even more beautiful when she was happy. The brightness of her soul was visible in the way her eyes lit up.

“You wouldn’t believe what I just learned” She said to him, voice full of delight.

“Let’s hear it first” He said to her, stepping closer so he could touch her hands, clasp his fingers around hers

“Manorama Maami wants Akash to be her son-in-law” She said and Arnav was surprised, though mildly.

This was news to him but it definitely sounded like something his Mami would plan. And it explained why she pretended to be so bighearted towards Akash.

“Who told you that?” He asked Khushi.

“Came straight from the horse’s mouth. Akash! He had been hiding it from all of us” Khushi said and Arnav noticed Khushi’s cheekiness. She thought it was amusing.

It was, a little bit. Arnav thought too.

He knew Lavanya enough to conclude that it would be an unusual pair.

“I can imagine why Akash would want to keep quiet about it” Arnav said, tugging on Khushi’s hand and she started walking beside him. A casual stroll!

“Well, I don’t. And do you think this could be serious? I mean its Maami’s idea but can you see it happening? You know the girl, don’t you? How is she?” Khushi rained questions and Arnav considered all of them.

“Lavanya is…tough. A lot like Maami in that regard. I have met her couple of times but I can’t say I really know her. Never spent much time with her. She comes and goes, barely staying a week. And I spend most of my time in office” Arnav explained.

“But why are you taking this so seriously?” Arnav followed up.

“For one, I think Akash needs someone in his life. His entire life practically revolves around two men—Malik uncle and you!” Khushi said.

“And you” Arnav added.

“Yes, me too but I am the friend. He needs someone else. Like you and I have each other” Khushi answered and it made Arnav realize that Khushi was indeed right.

Khushi considered his words and nodded.

And he wondered if Akash realized that too. The conversation he had with him not an hour ago might have made Akash tell Khushi about the matchmaking attempt of his Maami.

He shall think about this later.

For now, he brought his attention back to Khushi.

“I agree. But, we can’t push him towards anything. I think Akash needs to figure this one out on his own” He said.

“You’re right.”

The two of them kept walking for some more time as Khushi shared some stories from the shop where she had been assisting her Babuji.

“You know what?” She said as they rounded a corner and Arnav silently steered her away from the garden, moving back towards the Mahal.

“These last two days, I feel that Babuji has been acting a bit strange. I mean not strange-strange but strange” She said.

“Strange?” Arnav repeated her word, looking at her with a questioning face.

“Yes. I feel that something is up on his mind, you know? He rarely asks me to be with him at the shop all the time. Normally, I go just once, either in the afternoon or in the evening to help with things but now I feel that he wants me around all day. The last two days? He asked me to reanalyze our accounts of the entire year just so I would be with him at the shop” Khushi mused and Arnav could guess this was another outcome of the decision he had taken. Apparently, Shashi Gupta had an inkling that Arnav was going to ask Khushi sooner rather than later. The man’s intuition never failed to mystify Arnav.

He drew a breath and pulled Khushi up close.

“What are you doing, Arnav? We are out in open” Khushi immediately chided him, running her nervous gaze around.

“I think your father is doing that because you spent a week away from him. He must have missed you” Arnav said, bringing his face close to hers.

“Yes, maybe!” Khushi squirmed in his hold as Arnav tightened his arms around her.

“And it’s only natural. Anyone would miss you” He continued, running his nose alongside her neck, tickling her skin.

“You’re such a..” Khushi complained but the word died on her lips as Arnav placed his lips on her neck and trailed upwards.

Her breath hitched and Arnav pulled back slightly to read her expressions. Her eyes were drooping and her lips had parted.

Khushi opened her eyes and caught the amusement on his face.

“..tease! That’s what you are” She quickly finished her sentence, stepping on his feet.

“What the!” Arnav swore and jerked away.

Khushi laughed at the displeasure written on Arnav’s face before he smirked.

“Tease?” He repeated the word, voice lilting.

“Yes” Khushi said, taking another step back and willing her heart to calm down while Arnav ogled her from head to toe.

“Now, I need to get home” She said, whirling away from him.

Arnav instantly followed after, catching her hand.

“You can’t just call me a tease and get away with it, Khushi” He said, voice playful.

“Well, that’s what we call the people who like to start things they don’t finish” Khushi replied, her reply coming out sharper than she wanted.

Arnav noticed the sharpness in her voice and chuckled.

“Things they don’t finish? You were the one shying away, Khushi” Arnav said, jogging up to her as she kept walking away.

“Because I don’t want to be caught in an embarrassing situation twice in a day! Besides, you didn’t finish things when we were all alone in a room so all this PDA is definitely nothing more than teasing” Khushi said, stopping at the porch.

Arnav opened his mouth and then closed it. He noticed Khushi’s stance, her arms crossed against her chest and her eyes focused on him. She was serious about this.

“You’re not making any sense, Khushi” He finally said, not understanding where she was coming from.

“Then let me be clearer! You didn’t want me when we were all alone in your room. So, all this..stuff that you are doing now, it’s just to rile me up. You’re having fun with me” Khushi’s voice became accusatory and sudden hurt flashed on Arnav’s face before it turned blank.

“I am having fun with you?” He asked; voice inscrutable.

Khushi realized what she had said and shook her head.

“No, I didn’t mean it like that” She replied, looking away.

“How did you mean it then?” Arnav’s face was still deadpan.

“I..forget it. I don’t even know why I said it. Ignore it. It’s not important” Khushi said, shaking her head.

“It is important, Khushi. If you said it then you have been thinking about it. I want to know what is going on. You said I don’t want you. I want to know why would you ever think that” Arnav refused to let it go.

Khushi’s cheeks turned scarlet and she averted her gaze, chewing on her lips. Arnav watched everything closely.

“Come here” His voice softened and he held her by the shoulders.

He made her step off the porch and brought her to one of the benches in the garden. He made her sit and then sat on the grassy floor on his knees.

“Khushi?” He finally spoke, voice soft.

“Does it have something to do with the night we decided not to…make love?”

Khushi lifted her gaze and looked at Arnav, her eyes boring holes into his face.

“We didn’t decide that. You did” She said after a second.

Arnav couldn’t find his voice as her words sank in.

That’s why she thinks he doesn’t want her?

“And I understand why! You have had a lot of girlfriends. I might not have lived up to the..standard” Khushi replied, voice falling.

Arnav had to reign in the emotions bubbling inside when she said it. He stood up and sighed.

Khushi slowly dragged her own eyes up and looked at him.

“Arnav?”

“Give me a second to wrap my head around this, Khushi” He said.

But, he didn’t take a second. He instantly sat down again and stared at her.

“You think that’s why I stopped? Because you didn’t meet some standard?” His voice was rough and Khushi felt the sting. He was upset now.

“Why else will you stop?” She asked in a small voice. Arnav looked away from her face and ran a hand through his hair. Then he looked back at her.

“I stopped that night because I got scared. I couldn’t get the thought out of my head that we had to leave in the morning and I would have to face your father. And there was a chance that he might ask me to get out of your life. That he might want to take you away from me as a punishment for hurting you. And if we had done it, and your father hadn’t accepted me, it would have ripped me to pieces, Khushi. I was not ready to have you and then lose you” Arnav confessed the words with a choked throat.

Khushi could still see the insecurity in his eyes, hear it in his voice. It made her heart break.

“And there was another reason” Arnav continued. Khushi noticed the shuttering of emotions in his eyes.

“I wanted to stop much before I actually did. But, I couldn’t. I could see that you were ready. You were offering all of yourself and in return you wanted all of me. That’s when it struck me. I knew I wanted it all along but that was the moment I realized it” Arnav delivered the words with utter calm.

“Realized what?” Khushi asked, transfixed by his words.

“That I want to marry you” Arnav forgot all about the plans he had about grand gestures, a formal proposal. He needed to say it here, say it now.

Khushi’s eyes widened at his words.

“I want to be yours, Khushi. In every way possible! And I want you to be mine. That is why I couldn’t go through it. I needed to do things the right way. I wanted to ensure that I will not lose you before I let you claim me. Because, once I was yours, I could never be anyone else’s” Every word from Arnav yanked at Khushi’s heart.

“I had other plans. I didn’t want to ask you in this way. I wanted it to be beautiful, romantic and worth telling people. But, I cannot let another second go by where you think that you are not worth me. Because, it’s the opposite, Khushi! I am not worth you. But, I will try to be. I will do my best to be the man you deserve, Khushi. If only..”

Khushi watched as Arnav shifted on his knee, her tears rolling down as he patted his jacket and then slid his hand into the pocket.

She couldn’t believe it when he pulled out a small triangular box from his pocket and opened it.

“..If only you will have me. Will you, Khushi? Will you spend your life with me? Will you…marry me?” Arnav’s voice wavered at the question, overwhelmed by what he knew was one of the most important moments of his life.

Khushi couldn’t find her voice as more tears flowed down her eyes. But, she nodded her head vigorously, letting out a soft sob.

“I will” She managed the words just as Arnav’s eyes moistened too.

An awe-striking smile bloomed on his lips as Khushi extended her hand towards him.

He couldn’t look away from her face as he slid the ring on her finger. Khushi couldn’t stop as she threw herself on Arnav, hugging him.

“That is the sweetest proposal ever!” Both Arnav and Khushi’s heads turned as Doctor Kumar’s voice floated in the air.

To their surprise, there stood the three men at the porch—Doctor Kumar, Akash and Birendra Singh Malik.

There was nothing but smiles and joy on the three faces.

Khushi pulled away from Arnav and the two of them stood up.

“Isn’t it great that the two of us decided to join Baba for his walk today? Or we would have missed this epic scene” It was Akash who continued, smiling and laughing at the same time.

Both Arnav and Khushi looked at each other and then at their audience.

“Congratulations, son” Birendra Singh Malik spoke, walking towards the Arnav and Khushi with very slow steps.

Both Arnav and Khushi started walking towards him as well.

As they neared, Birendra Singh Malik placed an affectionate hand on Khushi’s head.

“All my prayers have been answered today” He said to her and then looked at Arnav.

“I am lucky to have you as my son, Arnav. I wish you two a beautiful life ahead”

Arnav nodded his head and felt Khushi’s fingers grazing against his. He knew what she was trying to convey.

So, he took in a breath and bent down at the same time Khushi did, seeking Birendra Singh Malik’s blessing.

They touched the feet of Birendra Singh Malik and this time he placed his hand on both of them, voice overwhelmed as he said, “May you two always be happy”.

“Picture-perfect” came Akash’s remark.

“Exactly how long were you people listening in?” Arnav straightened and directed his question at Akash.

“Long enough to hear that you wanted to propose in a grand way” Akash said and Arnav shook his head.

“Now, let’s get in. It’s about time we all sit together and plan a wedding” It was Doctor Kumar who spoke now.

“I need to get home, Doctor Uncle” Khushi said.

“Yes, Arnav will drop you home after we are done sitting together and having something good to eat. A small celebration for the auspicious day we had today” Malik said, as he held out his arm and Khushi caught it.

“Ice-cream, maybe. I brought some today” Akash said, reaching for Arnav and putting a hand on his shoulder.

“I thought you were going to propose in a couple of days” He said to Arnav.

“Well, some things are better done as early as possible” Arnav mouthed to Akash while looking at Khushi. Khushi looked back and smiled.

Arnav and Akash walked ahead and Khushi followed with Malik and Doctor Kumar.

“I thought you were taking a tap” She said to Malik as they stalked towards the Mahal.

“It was a short nap” Malik replied, as all of them entered the Mahal together.

Next Chapter

Aishu136 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

Me

~~~~

Unres

My God! This is a full of all nice moments and overall I would call a Sweet update!!! 

Firstly, glad to see how Khushi and Malik had returned to their routine and even Malik opened up about his tiresome which he couldn't do so with his over-protective lover and sons!! 

Akash and Khushi banter was another level - I liked how each Character express their feelings as such without being so goodself - I mean imagine a guy who likes his long time bestie and started seeing her in a new light and went to the extent of dreaming about them as a couple and then his bubble burst up by non other than his most trusted bhaiya. We can't expect Akash to change over night right? He has to understand Arshi and understand his own feelings and come to an conclusion and that's exactly what he did! His love for his bro and bestie is great than his new found love for Khushi hence there was no awkwardness or jealously seeing & having Arshi together!!! 

I loved the way how he adore his most loved two people fall in love and wanted the same for himself - such a genuine wish!! And Khushi's explanation and theory is so right - Someone who is good at heart will definitely get and deserves llovely person and I wish the same for Akash! 

Now that's the perfect time for Marriage proposal! Arnav yet again proved how great he is, thinking about Akash and his feelings over thinking about his own happiness! Such a sweetheart he is!!! 

I knew Khushi had her own insecurities and always communication is key for success in the relationship! Man, we see how right that is! 

Good Khushi spilled the beans and Arnav had to explain himself and that's the right moment to ask her hand for marriage - I mean what more you need? Arnav, an inexpressive one Khushi, an insecured one - Their confrontation is the right way to secure their relationship and take their next step! 

Such a lovely proposal! Many times people think Grant proposal is what and how proposal to be done but but but it's not that way - more than the Grandieur, the right moment will come automatically if you wish for it with all your heart! And how much more Khushi can feel secured and happy with his explanation, assurance and proposal! Best proposal I would say!!! 

When the same was witnessed by the most required and necessary people and that's something which was missing for proposal to make it perfect! Their presence was much needed as we knew both Arnav and Khushi would not have told anyone how the proposal happened and now we have Akash to tell everyone. Lol. 

Altogether a lovely update and the perfect moments !!!

Edited by Aishu136 - 3 years ago
AparnaChinnu thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail

Beautiful update...........

Glad that khushi confessed her insecurities towards Arnav..... And the proposal was so beautiful...... 

coderlady thumbnail
Most Comments (2023) 1 Thumbnail Most Comments (July 2023)  1 Thumbnail + 8

I am glad he went ahead and proposed. Sometimes the simple way is the best way.

Uzii thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Glad that Arnav proposed khushi n she accepted her father knows that why Arnav came all the way to Lucknow to take his approval for marrying khushi so he is trying to spend every minute of the day with his daughter n the relation between Arnav n his father is also improving day by day.

aysemLDG thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

For me impulsive marriage proposals are more meaningful and beautiful than planned ones. The sincerity and warmness of that moment was so priceless and apart from Shashi, every important people in Khushi's life witnessed that moment. Finally, wedding bells are ringing. I know it will be hard to get Nani's permission, but I so wish that the marriage to take place in Lucknow where Arnav and Khushi met, where Arnav's mother's grave is.

kizh72 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

An important step taken to go forward in life. I assume nani is fine with this. 

chinnulu thumbnail
Visit Streak 1000 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail + 9

Amazing Update

Finally, Birendra Singh Mallik is truly happy seeing everything is falling into places and even Arnav spending time with him he feels on cloud nine in spite of still has not come out fully from his cancer. Hope as Khushi said he talks to Dr.Kumar what he is going thru after his chemo sessions. Khushi knew he is not voicing it out not to worry them. Khushi sensed Arnav's hesitation on taking her to the site when Birendra suggested Arnav. Wondering why is it so. Looks like Arnav got Nani's approval before he wanted to go ahead propose Khushi. Arnav guessed Shashi's behavior immediately what is making him keep Khushi by his side by assigning her one work or the other. Glad Khushi opened up about her insecurities which made Arnav propose her. It was simple and beautiful. All three men are happy to be part of the proposal. Will be waiting to see whether Nani will agree for the wedding to happen in Lucknow or not.

Eager for the next one

Thanks for the PM