Posted: 3 years ago

Saw this beautiful message on a KuKu fan page. smiley27

Edited by NikkiSays - 3 years ago
aquaHP thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: NikkiSays

Saw this beautiful message on a KuKu fan page. smiley27

This applies not just for the way people behave with the actors on social media but also how people comment and talk about the producer and people working behind the scenes. 

NikkiSays thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: aquaHP

This applies not just for the way people behave with the actors on social media but also how people comment and talk about the producer and people working behind the scenes. 

I agree with you Pihu. But I think since actors are more visible and active in social media they are trolled more compared to the people working behind the scenes. 

Newcomers are a soft target of the bullies who dehumanize and troll them on social media. And if something happens to that celebrity because of the insane pressure of that unwarranted bullying, then the same bullies will act like angels and call that person legend and what not. 

Onyourface thumbnail
Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

It's a sad state of affairs that not only the grey characters but clearly visible positive characters also get a lot of criticism for being positive and kind at first place   sometimes it seems people find reasons so that they can criticise to prove a point,  I have seen rhea getting criticised for her looks, her smile,  even on the chasma thing and her character is endlessly judged no matter what mishti does , I have also seen shaheer getting age shamed , body shamed and let me not even go on the other things he gets bashed with...its sad ...I hope we all can collectively understand that certain kind of culture really creates an unpleasant environment and sometimes defeats the whole purpose of watching a show ...I hope the new show 2.0  will bring some happy changes for all of us 

Edited by Onyourface - 3 years ago
Koeli thumbnail

Kindly do not bring external site issues in this forum. Also, do not mock or pinpoint any fandom. Just because other social media allows such comments doesnโ€™t mean we allow them. 

Thanks 

YRHPK DT

NikkiSays thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: aquaHP

Oh definitely! I just meant specifically for this show. The yrhpk fandom on all platforms is one big example of "how not to behave on social media" (or even real life, for that matter). The type of comments people post on Kaveri, Ritvik, Soniya, Rajan Shahi's pictures are just vile and mean, especially Kaveri's. She gets so much hate for portraying a fictional character. People really need to understand the difference between reel and real. What they say to people in their attachment with fictional characters have real consequences on real people.

I agree with you. The hostility for the people you mentioned always surprises me.

I just hope that Sushant's case is a wake-up call for people to be actually nice to each other. This week we lost an excellent actor and an amazing human being, most probably because his mental health suffered due to unwarranted bullying he faced from Bollywood and also from the general public who believed in the blinds and rumors about him. I just hope that people who type those vile comments and spread false rumors realize that the actors are human beings with actual feelings. They also get hurt and feel pain just like any other normal person. And hopefully what happened with Sushant is never gets repeated with anyone ever again. ๐Ÿ’”

Edited by NikkiSays - 3 years ago
Sarcastic_me thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Onyourface

It's a sad state of affairs that not only the grey characters but clearly visible positive characters also get a lot of criticism for being positive and kind at first place   sometimes it seems people find reasons so that they can criticise to prove a point,  I have seen rhea getting criticised for her looks, her smile,  even on the chasma thing and her character is endlessly judged no matter what mishti does , I have also seen shaheer getting age shamed , body shamed and let me not even go on the other things he gets bashed with...its sad ...I hope we all can collectively understand that certain kind of culture really creates an unpleasant environment and sometimes defeats the whole purpose of watching a show ...I hope the new show 2.0  will bring some happy changes for all of us 

Very well said uru๐Ÿ‘ 

I remember at d beginning of d show how ppl judged rhea's acting and what not she was said .

How shaheer and rhea was judged as pair .how ppl age shamed shaheer and what not was said to dem 

Yet dey managed to get love just because of d their acting . How dey managed to win over ppl . it's just a beautiful thing to see .

Not even once dey or their fan tried to portray dem as a victim because they know how mishbir as a couple would prove every one wrong

Dey proved themselves

Onyourface thumbnail
Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sarcastic_me

Very well said uru๐Ÿ‘ 

I remember at d beginning of d show how ppl judged rhea's acting and what not she was said .

How shaheer and rhea was judged as pair .how ppl age shamed shaheer and what not was said to dem 

Yet dey managed to get love just because of d their acting . How dey managed to win over ppl . it's just a beautiful thing to see .

Not even once dey or their fan tried to portray dem as a victim because they know how mishbir as a couple would prove every one wrong

Dey proved themselves

Yes pooja ๐Ÿ˜ณ Its a beautiful feeling to see them rise above all these criticisms , only focus on their work and let that only speak for themselves ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ โค๏ธ

Sarcastic_me thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

Saif Ali khan ,very wise man and what all he said it is actually true .

Ppl who r showing so much love now for him didn't even bother to hype his performance when he was alive . Ppl should watch  bomkesh bakshi n sonchiriya ,I  said ABT these two movies because these two were really ignored by Bollywood n audience  though these movies were like master piece of Bollywood yet no one talked abt dem.