Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

NikkiSays thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

This post to apt response to people to actually used this incident to push their own selfish agenda and make themselves look good. One thing I have learned from this is that bullies have to be tackled head-on otherwise they end up destroying lives. 

I hope that this is a wake-up call for people who like to bash actors and publish blinds for their own entertainment. There were a number of blinds that were circulated targetting Sushant in the past two years and as an adherent follower of Bollywood forum, it was unfortunate to see how many people actually believed them. I am so glad that actors like Kriti have finally decided to speak up about the bullies. 

https://www.instagram.com/p/CBh0cg_A4Ru/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

ruhi19 thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail

pls dont bring other SNS issues here and discuss as we got a DT note... pls check it guys...

ruhi19 thumbnail

as far as our show actors being concerned , everyone actor and even producer got balmed, so respect everyone, not just ur fav..

i seen many comments of both rhesha and kavik , rhesha for age gap, rhea slammed by many for her structure and their height difference , many more..

coming to kavik i seen about their performance and how their CS is filled with negativity for their on screen character but i dont think anyone from IF will spill venom on their social accounts...

as far as i know IF of our forum, we discuss, we call out their characters but not actors, we from both FD going to SNS and keeping abusive comments on other person accounts is not done by our forum members as far as i seen their CS for both couples..

more over we should actually write to PH to stop abusing mishti about her body shaming and mentally harassing her for being adopted by BP-BM , because every character and every show play a vital role in one or other person life, so we shouldnt encourage it...

i know they are showing it for fiction and drama but seeing current scenario, i think we should convey our msg to PH on this and reduce this thing...

even not to encourage, pills drama, drink spike at kunal's bachleor's party or even mishti's b'day party...

Sarcastic_me thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: ruhi19

as far as our show actors being concerned , everyone actor and even producer got balmed, so respect everyone, not just ur fav..

i seen many comments of both rhesha and kavik , rhesha for age gap, rhea slammed by many for her structure and their height difference , many more..

coming to kavik i seen about their performance and how their CS is filled with negativity for their on screen character but i dont think anyone from IF will spill venom on their social accounts...

as far as i know IF of our forum, we discuss, we call out their characters but not actors, we from both FD going to SNS and keeping abusive comments on other person accounts is not done by our forum members as far as i seen their CS for both couples..

more over we should actually write to PH to stop abusing mishti about her body shaming and mentally harassing her for being adopted by BP-BM , because every character and every show play a vital role in one or other person life, so we shouldnt encourage it...

i know they are showing it for fiction and drama but seeing current scenario, i think we should convey our msg to PH on this and reduce this thing...

even not to encourage, pills drama, drink spike at kunal's bachleor's party or even mishti's b'day party...

Producer was called out because of favouritism. It's not a secret how his production house treat d leads . So we can't now address dat also??

U should see rithvik insta story where he put screenshot of all d appreciation he gets there u will see how mishbir fans praise him for his acting .  Even when his character  was grey he was praised alot , well may be more than his Jodi fans

Mishbir fans huv always praised him even Kaveri also . 

Same goes for vatsal , nannu was hated alot but how many hate comments did he get ? 

Sameer sir & Rupal mam r always praised for their acting even though we hate their character

Even dey accept criticism for rheshah's acting or their character  because dey know it is for their good and it will help dem to grow as an artist.

Mishbir fans huv always praise person who deserves appreciation 

Yet we r insecure

ruhi19 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sarcastic_me

Producer was called out because of favouritism. It's not a secret how his production house treat d leads . So we can't now address dat also??

U should see rithvik insta story where he put screenshot of all d appreciation he gets there u will see how mishbir fans praise him for his acting .  Even when his character  was grey he was praised alot , well may be more than his Jodi fans

Mishbir fans huv always praised him even Kaveri also . 

Same goes for vatsal , nannu was hated alot but how many hate comments did he get ? 

Sameer sir & Rupal mam r always praised for their acting even though we hate their character

Even dey accept criticism for rheshah's acting or their character  because dey know it is for their good and it will help dem to grow as an artist.

Mishbir fans huv always praise person who deserves appreciation 

Yet we r insecure

i agree dear...

even im a mishbir fan and we appreciate our characters and call them out too...

i know sns of mishbir insta... they are always awesome... they appreciate everyone work... even today i seen mishbir fandon posting some fans drawing of kuhu pic in some epi...

we mishbir FD always there for show and couples too...

its just that we call out every character when we feel its wrong...

rupal madam is awesome... she handles everything well... i just love her meenu...

NikkiSays thumbnail

I respectfully disagree with the comment that the actors are not discussed negatively or bashed in this forum. 

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/5162359?pn=19&pc=153302527

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/5162359?pn=16&pc=153302246&pr=1

PERIOD 😊

Sarcastic_me thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

[QUOTE=NikkiSays]

I respectfully disagree with the comment that the actors are not discussed negatively or bashed in this forum. 

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/5162359?pn=19&pc=153302527

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/5162359?pn=16&pc=153302246&pr=1

PERIOD 😊

[/QUOTES

Lol if they  stopped there itself and went to discuss abt Rajan shahi did by liking comments made be kuku fans  where dey ageshamed Shah and body shammed rhea 

It was clear insult to both rheshah yet dey cannot discuss abt it cool👏

NikkiSays thumbnail

@sarcastic_me: Alright, whatever helps you sleep at night. 👍🏼 

I rest my case. 😊