Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Mii5 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: The_incredible

Mansi it says shoot will resume on 20th June...sha have confirmed the news to Indonesian news sources๐Ÿค—๐Ÿค—baaki ka its usual..what's his regular routine and all .

Ohhh.... Achhaa.... Thank you

Mii5 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Kendrix

shoot starts on June 20 is the inportant news Mansiโค๏ธ..here the translation ma๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ

In India, Shaheer lived alone in his house during lockdown. Before the pandemic he was starting shooting his latest series there. And forced to stop. For 3 months, he was active at home, keeping himself positive. ...I live alone, so yes, everyday I clean the house. Experiment with new dishes. I happen to like cooking too. I used to like to make my own breakfast. So much cooking while at home. Besides that, meditating, praying a lot. I am grateful, my situation is not as bad as other people. Prayer is what strengthens me, "said Shaheer. ..We know that this pandemic has shocked almost everyone, every profession. Many people lost their jobs, many were delayed. In India itself, we hear from the news, until there is a television actress, namely Preksha Mehta committed suicide because there was no work... "I pray, I fast, to maintain my mental balance. And I am grateful, the filming of my series in India will continue again, this June 20, "said Shaheer. Oh yes, and there is one more thing that, according to Shaheer, keeps him positive and happy in the midst of difficult situations: helping people

Thank you Meera ๐Ÿค—

Mii5 thumbnail

Yes 

Sarcastic_me thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

Sushant was such a fantastic actor . He was really passionate ABT acting . Anyone who saw msDhoni biopic would say dat ,how much he worked hard to get every mannerism of dhoni .

I was completely in awe of his performance , I thought for dat role he deserved to get best actor award  . Alas! Not even a single award for dat role  ๐Ÿ’”๐Ÿ’”

Usually it's very difficult for television actor to get meaningful and main lead roles in Bollywood but he got it and he actually did some meaningful and quality work . 

Gone too soon ๐Ÿ’”๐Ÿ’”.

Onyourface thumbnail
Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Never a fan , but somehow always followed most of his movies from kai po che to chhichore and always always admired him a lot , I remember watching MS Dhoni , and I was stunned to see how passionate he was about his craft , that kind of dedication and hard work is extraordinary, he was an inspirational personality in many ways , I think he is the only actor of his generation , who managed to have a superb transition from TV to Bollywood with all kind of classy films,  whatever interviews I saw of him,  his answers were always well thought and he had that bright smile on , appeared to be a happy go lucky and sorted guy to me ....can't imagine the amount of pain terrible emotions that we went through  smiley13 I don't know , but he definitely didn't deserve this finish .....

I hope where ever he is now , he is in a better space and he found what he was searching .....

A tribute to him , with one of his song lyrics that really touched me 

"Kyun sochna hai jaana kahan , jaaye vahi le jaaye jahan #Besabriyaan !!"

You will always be missed,  Om Shanti 

It's a wake up call to everyone who mercilessly judge troll and criticise people to suit their narrative ,  some people are already in a dark phase , don't make it worse for them ,  check on people,  talk to them if you find something odd , sometimes just a simple conversation is enough to give them the support and confidence ....sorry if I said too much   this incident had really shaken me up for some reason , a little bit of kindness can go a long way...

Sarcastic_me thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Onyourface

Never a fan , but somehow always followed most of his movies from kai po che to chhichore and always always admired him a lot , I remember watching MS Dhoni , and I was stunned to see how passionate he was about his craft , that kind of dedication and hard work is extraordinary, he was an inspirational personality in many ways , I think he is the only actor of his generation , who managed to have a superb transition from TV to Bollywood with all kind of classy films,  whatever interviews I saw of him,  his answers were always well thought and he had that bright smile on , appeared to be a happy go lucky and sorted guy to me ....can't imagine the amount of pain terrible emotions that we went through  smiley13 I don't know , but he definitely didn't deserve this finish .....

I hope where ever he is now , he is in a better space and he found what he was searching .....

It's a wake up call to everyone who mercilessly judge troll and criticise people to suit their narrative ,  some people are already in a dark phase , don't make it worse for them ,  check on people,  talk to them if you find something odd , sometimes just a simple conversation is enough to give them the support and confidence ....sorry if I said too much   this incident had really shaken me up for some reason , a little bit of kindness can go a long way...

He was actually a person who was in dis field  because he loved dis art . Such an intelligent person he was . U should go through his Instagram . Admirer of astrophysics . Very spiritual person he was 

Seeing a person like him getting dis end is so heart breaking ๐Ÿ’”

I hope he rest in peace now

Edited by Sarcastic_me - 3 years ago
angelfire78 thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Onyourface

I loved him in PK. Haven't watched any other work of his though. Really sad!

Truly, it's always hard to see and understand mental health issues. I had a personal trainer who was always so energetic and seemed so happy, and then she missed a few sessions and mentioned she goes through days when it's hard to find the energy to even wake up. I couldn't quite relate that to the person I saw.

And absolutely on point about the trolling and such. It seems like being anonymous gives us this license to say things we wouldn't to a person's face. 

SheThought thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

I have watched Kai Po Chhe and Dhoni and liked him in both. 

Chhichhore we started to watch but my son is very sensitive and takes things to his heart, so we decided to stop after the suicide attempt scenes. Little did I know that time that someday Sushant too will choose to give up on life...

I was not his fan per se, but I liked the man behind the actor! Chanced upon his insta a few months ago and got a little glimpsed into his mind. Was pleasantly surprised and intrigued by his posts... so different, vivid!! 

Philosophy, Science and Spirituality beautifully intermingled! 

Silent philanthropy and his plans for better education in India...

His beautiful, science and astronomy inspired house decor too had instantly caught my attention!
His poems, especially the ones for his mom...so poignant! 

50 dreams in his bucket list... some will forever remain waiting, yet so many he had already fulfilled โค๏ธ

And I always got the biggest kick out of the fact that someone had finally successfully made that forbidden transition from Indian TV to Bollywood... no godfather, no connections, just with his talent! 

But alas, they failed him...

Wish he had reached out... 

Wish people had been more sensitive and accepting...

Wish he was still with us! My heart goes out to his family, friends and his fans...

smiley28

So much pain behind that beautiful smile... 

Hope you got to reunite with your mom and find that peace dear Sushant! 

Edited by SheThought - 3 years ago
Rope_of_Hope thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: SheThought

I have watched Kai Po Chhe and Dhoni and liked him in both. 

Chhichhore we started to watch but my son is very sensitive and takes things to his heart, so we decided to stop after the suicide attempt scenes. Little did I know that time that someday Sushant too will choose to give up on life...

I was not his fan per se, but I liked the man behind the actor! Chanced upon his insta a few months ago and got a little glimpsed into his mind. Was pleasantly surprised and intrigued by his posts... so different, vivid!! 

Philosophy, Science and Spirituality beautifully intermingled! 

Silent philanthropy and his plans for better education in India...

His beautiful, science and astronomy inspired house decor too had instantly caught my attention!
His poems, especially the ones for his mom...so poignant! 

50 dreams in his bucket list... some will forever remain waiting, yet so many he had already fulfilled โค๏ธ

And I always got the biggest kick out of the fact that someone had finally successfully made that forbidden transition from Indian TV to Bollywood... no godfather, no connections, just with his talent! 

But alas, they failed him...

Wish he had reached out... 

Wish people had been more sensitive and accepting...

Wish he was still with us! My heart goes out to his family, friends and his fans...

smiley28

So much pain behind that beautiful smile... 

Hope you got to reunite with your mom and find that peace dear Sushant! 

OMG Pali me too not his fan yaar..after his demise I learned so many things abt him..felt very sad ๐Ÿ˜ญ

More over your post made me๐Ÿ˜ญ

RIP sushant

Om shanthi

SheThought thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Agrata23

OMG Pali me too not his fan yaar..after his demise I learned so many things abt him..felt very sad ๐Ÿ˜ญ

More over your post made me๐Ÿ˜ญ

RIP sushant

Om shanthi

It's just so heart breaking overall Geethu... I still am not able to believe it.

Today I read Sushant's bhabhi passed away in Patna while his funeral was in progress. She could not bear the loss.. 

And just now I read his father is unwell too...

๐Ÿ’”

Edited by SheThought - 3 years ago