Update soon

thank u di

Kadianvi thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: divancute

Nice updt dr

Totally loved it so much

Ishu and aman conversation was nice. Raman teases ishu.

Thanx for the pm

Continue soon

thanks a lot

Kadianvi thumbnail

Originally posted by: taahir004

Part 13 

A Lovely and so Awesome Update 

thanks

Kadianvi thumbnail

Originally posted by: taahir004

Congratulations on your 2nd Thread

thanks

Kadianvi thumbnail

Originally posted by: viena_dubal

Awesome update 

Pls update soon its a request 

thanks

Kadianvi thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sukhvi

Beautiful update dear.... 

Thanks for the pm dear 

thanks

Kadianvi thumbnail

thanks

Kadianvi thumbnail

Thank you so much for lovely response.

Part-14

Next morning was unusual for Raman as he got avoidance from Ishita’s side making him surprised. She didn’t join him for morning walk; didn’t ask about his health, breakfast, medicine; was not talking to him. He tried to talk to her but she didn’t pay any attention, he was trailing after her. She went to the office without giving any instructions to him. He was disappointed while Aman was enjoying this cold war and told him that he warned him not to trouble her like this, she would get angry but Swati was on Raman’s side. Mr and Mrs Bhalla were unaware of the matter but left on them only to solve it.

Whole day passed, Raman was at home only. He was waiting for her calls but it never happened and when he called her, he only got her cold behavior in response. Ishita was not much happy to behave like this with him but she really wanted to know the truth and as he was not telling her so she chose this way. In between, she called Mrs Bhalla to know the well being of her, Mr Iyer and Raman also.

In the evening, she went back home but still didn’t talk to him. Raman couldn’t handle it and thought to end this soon. After dinner, she was doing some work in the room when he came and asked,

R - Ishita, listen..

I - I don’t want to talk to you. You please go.

R - This is  not fair. Why are you doing this? Do you know main kitna pareshan hu subah se?

I - Really Mr Raman Kumar Bhalla, Aur mujhe pareshan karke rakha tha aapne, uska kya?

R - Tum badla le rhi ho mujhse?

I - Think whatever you want but Ab to bat tabhi hogi jab aap mujhe yeh batayenge ki aapne sabse pehle mujhe kab aur kaha dekha tha..

R - Arey tum to us bat ko lekar baith gayi ho. Tumhe bhi sochna chahiye na…

I (angrily) - Arey aapne mujhe dekha tha, maine aapko nhi to main kya sochu.. Meri life mein to itne sare incidents hai, how can I say ki aapne mujhe kab dekha?

R - Baap re. Mujhe to pta hi nhi tha ki tum bhi gussa kar sakti ho..

I - Get out of my room.

R - Okay…

I - See, you don’t care. You are ready to leave but not ready to tell me. you are very bad…

R - Arey, ek bar sun to le mujhe madrassan..

He was saying when Swati came. Seeing the atmosphere, she was going but Ishita stopped her and told Raman to go.

R - Chup.. ek dum chup. Ab main bolunga aur tum sunogi.

Ishita was about to say something but he again shut her and took her to the terrace to talk.

He made her sit and sat beside her.

R - To kya sunna chahti ho?

I - Vhi jisse btane ke liye aap itne bhav kha rhe ho.

R (smiling) - Okay fine. I’ll tell you.

Ishita got happy and excited.

R - But first promise me, you will never ignore me, will not behave like this in future. Promise me you will not trouble me again like this. If you are angry or frustrated, daanto, gussa karo, maaro… kuch nhi karna lekin mujhse bat karna nhi chodegi, yeh rukhapan mujhe bilkul pasand nhi. Got it.

Ishita nodded in yes, smiling at his words which were clearly shouting how much important she was for him, how much her presence matters for him and her silence affects him. Raman looked at her and found her lost in her own thoughts.

R - Kya? Sach mein…

I - Vaise kisne kaha main aapse naraj thi..

R - Means?

I - Aap itne sweet ho ki koi naraz nhi ho sakta aapse. Main to naraz hone ka natak kar rhi thi.. so that…

R - Cheater. Yaha main itna pareshan tha aur tu natak kar rhi thi. Ab to bilkul nhi bataunga.

I - Hey.. this is not fair. Just now, I promised you. If you will not tell me then this time I shall definitely got angry with you.

R - Tum jitni bholi dikhti ho utni ho nhi.

I - Same goes with you. Now tell me.

R - Okay. So, do you remember your college time? How did you use to go to college?

I - by car.

R - Kabhi public transport use nhi kia kya?

I - Nhi.

R (irritated)- Arey aise kaise bol sakti hai. Yad kar tune metro mein travel kia hai.

I - Uska to nam hi mat lo. Itni mushkil se maine Appa ko ready kia tha apni friends ke sath metro mein travel karne ke liye but un bewkoof ladko ki vajah se, pehla din hi last day ban gaya tha.

R - Now you are on right track.

I - It means aapne mujhe metro mein dekha tha pehli bar.

R - Tum itna bada business kaise sambhalti ho? Itni choti si bat abhi bhi tumhe samajh mein nhi aai. Maine tumhe jhansi ki rani ka nam dia hai..

I (shocked)- One second, aapne us din sab dekh lia tha?

R - Aur nhi to kya. Vaise to main action karne gaya tha par mujhe to vha live action movie dekhne ko mil gai. Actuall mere ek friend ki sister daily metro se travel karti thi, usne mujhe btaya ki kaise kuch college boys evening mein women coach ke just next coach mein baith kar, ladies ko ghoorte rehte hai aur comments pas karte rehte hai indirectly. I decided to teach them and public a lesson but jab vha pahucha to jo lecture main dene wala tha vo to koi aur kar rha tha.

Ishita felt shy.

R - Kya dhulai ki thi tumne unki aur kya lecture dia tha tumne unhe aur public ko bhi… That’s why Jhansi ki rani.

I - Par vha to police nhi thi..

R - hum civil dress mein the. Agar uniform mein hote to vo aisa karte hi nhi.

I - Ha vo bhi hai. Aap mujhe jante the us waqt?

R - Not as Ishita Iyer.. Isiliye to Jhansi ki rani nam dia tha maine. But after you joined the office, ek din papa ne business magazine mein tumhari family ki photos dikhai thi, tab pta chala tha..

I - Aapko pta hai ki main kitni achi dhulai karti hu phir bhi yeh security and all..

R - Tumhe to aati dhulai karni par abhi mere is chotu se baby ko nhi aati na.

I - Kuch bhi.. Illogic.

R - Logic to hai par tumhare dimag ko samajh nhi aayega, ha agar dil se try karogi to aa jaayega.

He said, smiling, making her smile too.

I - dialogue writer rakha hua hai kya?

R - Nhi, khud ka talent hai.

He said raising his collar then both laughed together. Then both sat there in a side hug silently looking at the sky for some time. After some time, both went to sleep.

Two more weeks passed smoothly. Now Raman had recovered and started going to his duty. Aman still lives with them. Ishra took care of themselves along with other family members together. Mr and Mrs Bhalla and Mr Iyer also were happy to see them together. Raman and Aman took care of everyone. Aman mingled well with Ishita, their bonding growing but Aman mostly kept himself away from Mr and Mrs bhalla but Raman was trying to bring them closer, supported by Ishita. Ishra bonding and their feelings were gettin more stronger than before. Ishita was 4 months pregnant now and her baby bump started developing. She was getting everyone’s love and pampering. While Mr Iyer was also improving.

One evening, Raman took Ishita for a long drive. He was driving while she was sitting silently enjoying the cold weather. After some time, they came back just roaming around and having a few random chats. When they reached home, Raman was all silent making Ishita surprised. He went to his room followed by Ishita to know the reason behind his sudden change of mood.

I - Raman, Kya hua?

R - Kuch nhi.

I - Bolo na. muh kyu sada rhe ho.

R - Okay sit. (he made her sit and then said sitting beside her) - Tujhe pta hai main tujhe long drive par kyu lekar gaya tha?

I - Was there any reason?

R - Yes. Mera motive tha ki tujhe pure market mein ghumau, so that you will see the different things. Tu alag alag khane ki cheeze dekhegi, icecream, mithai, chat, aur pta nhi kya kya dikhaya par tune ek bhi cheez nhi maangi.

I - Raman…

R - Madrassan tu sach mein 4 months pregnant hai na..

Ishita hit him while he said wincing in pain,

R - Ouch, mar kyu rhi hai. Normally, pregnant ladies ko itni sari cravings hoti hai and look at yourself, koi craving nhi hoti. I was so excited to experience this new phase par...

I - Ha to aapne hi kaha tha… unique piece hu, ab hugto uniqueness.

R - Aisa unique nhi chahiye. uniqueness lani hi hai to unique cravings honi chahiye na.

I - Bas ha. aur mujhe bhi cravings hoti hai…

R - Usse tum cravings kehti ho. Kele, sukhi kakdi, soup… in sabse bahar nikal aur kuch spicy sa.. kuch tasty sa khila mere baby ko..

I (sternly) - Enough. Jab baby aa jaayega na tab jo khilana hai khila dena, par abhi main vhi khaungi jo mera mam karega. Am I clear?

R - Main kya tere office ka employee hu jo clear clear karti rehti hai.

Both started arguing when they heard someone laughing. Both looked at the door and saw Swati and Aman laughing at them. Both came inside.

R - Tum dono kya daant dikha rhe ho.

A - Come on Bhai, kyu bhabhi se bekar mein lad rhe ho?

I - Nhi aisa nhi hai, vo lad nhi rhe..

S - Unhe kuch kehne ki jarurat nhi hai, yeh to Ishita didi na parshan karti rehti hai unhe.

R - Nhi, she is not…

He was saying when both started laughing at them.

A - Khud argue kar rhe the aur hum kuch kahe to kuch nhi..

S - This is called true love. and they are the sweetest love birds.

Raman and Ishita hit them and then shared a hug while Ishra smiled looking at each other.

One night, Ishita was working in laptop when Raman came with a glass of milk and asked seeing her looking worried,

R - What happened? Any problem?

I - Actually, yeh presentation ready karni hai, ek important meeting hai but…

R - What?

I - I’m confused about a few things. Papaji se puch leti but bhot late ho gaya hai, vo so gaye hai..

R - Kisi aur se…

I - I tried but it didn’t help.

R - I had read all these but never worked so I won’t be able to help you.

I - It’s okay. I..’

R - Hey wait, how can I forget it? You wait for some time, I just come…

After some time, he came back with Aman. Ishita looked at him confused while he cleared.

R - Actually he had done an MBA and also worked for a company. I’m sure…

A - Bhai, first let me know what’s the problem..

They settled and Ishita started explaining to Aman. Then he started working with her while Raman was first listening and watching them then slept there only. After an hour, Ishita and Aman completed the work, Ishita thanked him. Both smiled seeing Raman sleeping there. Aman took him to his room and made him sleep. Then he too went to his room.

Next morning, Mr Bhalla asked about the presentation and Ishita told him how she was having some problem but Aman helped her and completed it. Mr Bhalla too thanked him. He just silently nodded while Raman smiled at them.

Here I’m ending this part. hope you will like it..

Precap - An attack on Ishita….