Ishra SS : Kitna Pyara Vaada [Th:2] (Part 19 on pg12 on 10/12/2021)

Kadianvi thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 3 years ago

Hello friends.

I'm opening the second thread  of this story.

Hope I'll be able to keep you all entertaining by this story so that you can keep loving it.

Scroll down for next part.....

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Kadianvi thumbnail

Index

Thread : 1 (Part-1 to 12) 

Part-13 scroll down

Part-14

Part-15

Part-16

Part-17

Part-18

Part-19

Edited by Kadianvi - 2 years ago
Kadianvi thumbnail

Thank you so much for the lovely response.

Part-13

Next morning, Ishra woke up early and decided to go for a morning walk. Swati also joined them.

S - aap dono kiska wait kar rhe ho?

R - Aman ka, he is also coming.

A - Good morning Bhai. Good morning bhabh… sorry.. I mean Ishita ji.

Ishita looked at Raman to confirm.

R - He knows everything about me.

I - It's ok. You can call me…

S - Arey aise Kaise. Yeh aapko Bhabhi Kaise bol sakte hai.

A - Raman Bhai hai to yeh Bhabhi lagi na Meri.

S - Abhi shadi hui nhi hai.

A - To ho jaayegi. Aur tumhe Kya problem hai agar Meri home wali Bhabhi ko nhi hai to.

Swati was about to say something but Ishita stopped her. All left. After sometime, they returned back and Mrs Bhalla gave juice to all. Then all got ready for the day, only Raman was not going. Ishita talked to Mr Iyer about her decision, who seemed to be very happy for her. She instructed Raman to take care of himself, Mrs Bhalla and Mr Iyer, to take medicine on time, etc etc like he used to do with her while all smiled at them.

R - Maa, aaj aap isse kuch nhi kahengi, itna lecture de rhi hai.

Mrs Bhalla - Sorry Raman puttar, main tujhe isliye rokti thi kyonki Ishita puttar samajhdar hai par tu khoteya, apna khyal rakhna kabhi seekha nhi, idhar udhar hath pair maarega.

Ishita hugged her showing to Raman.

R - Wah, yeh acha hai, sabko apni taraf Kar Lia.

All laughed at him. They were going when Raman said,

R - Ek minute, aap sabko Aman chodne aayega.

Mr Bhalla - Par Raman…

R - Papa please, I want to be assured. Agar vo jaayega to mujhe satisfaction hoga aur… 

He was saying when Aman came dressed as an officer.

R - Papa, main Kal batana bhool gaya tha, he is the best officer of the private security agency whose guards I appointed for you all during the case. He was handling all that. Your security is his duty now… at least till the time I got completely fine. So Aman take your charge.

He requested all and finally they agreed. Aman called the security guards and appointed two body guards per person and a few more guards for office and Bhalla house security. He requested all to take the body guards wherever they wanted to go. Then he himself went to drop Ishita, Mr Bhalla and Swati to office and college. He came back to Bhalla house. Raman and Aman had some discussion, then he went out for some work instructing all guards and keeping a check on all members. In between the day, Ishra called each other to know their well being and if they had medicine and lunch on time, Ishita also asked about Mrs Bhalla and Mr Iyer. At night, all had dinner and sat to spend some time together. Mrs Bhalla gave ice cream to all. Neelu went to call Aman but he denied.

I - I think he is feeling a little awkward. He is new na. Main ek Kam karti hu, main apni aur uski ice cream vhi le jati hu, he should not feel alone.

Raman agreed while Mrs Bhalla was about to stop her but let her go. Ishita entered the room, it was Raman's room but Aman is living in it currently, Aman was standing with a broad smile in front of the cupboard having Raman's medals, certificates, his pics etc. Aman was looking at them when he saw Ishita’s reflection in the mirror and turned only to see two cup of ice cream in her hands.

I (forwarding a cup)– Aapke liye.

A – Arey Ishita ji aapne kyu….

I – Itni jldi mera de-promotion kar dia aapne? Achi nhi lagi main?

A – What can I do? You didn’t stop calling me aap. Koi apne devar ko aap kehta hai kya?

I – Ok, it’s difficult but not impossible. I’ll try. Here is your ice cream. I thought you were feeling awkward so brought one for you and one for me to give you company.

A – Thank you so much.

I – What are you looking at this cupboard?

A – Just like that only.... Kitna proud feel hota hai yeh sab dekh kar. His parents are very lucky to get a son like him and now you are also going to be a very important part of this family so you are also lucky. Isn’t it?

He said and his eyes filled,

I – Only his parents and me? You are also lucky to get a friend…. Or should I say a brother in him. Aapki… sorry tumhari family bhi to tum par proud…..

A – Nhi…. I never did something to make them feel proud. I always gave them a reason to feel humiliated.

He said remembering his parents and she could feel him getting emotional but he controlled his emotions and changed the topic.

A – Leave it. Say something about you actually no.. Bhai had told me a lot about you. WE should leave something for the future. Ok, I’ll tell you about him. Is it ok?

Ishita agreed as she saw his changing mood talking about Raman and she also wanted to know about him. Both settled at the bed and Aman started telling her about his schools, colleges, then exams and job. He told her about his soft behavior, nature and some interesting incidents of his life. Both were enjoying talking about him when she asked,

I – Kab se jaante ho tum unhe?

She said, making him look at her. She was waiting for answer while he was thinking when she said,

I – Actually, you know everything about him na so I just asked. It’s ok. I should know. You both are very close so he must have told you everything.

Aman nodded in yes while she asked remembering something,

I – Hey, on second thought if you know everything about him and he shared everything to you so you must be knowing when did he see me first time. He told me that he saw me somewhere but not telling me when and where. He is testing my patience. If you know so please tell me na. I’m very curious to know.

A (smiled) – didn’t you try to think and remember?

I – I tried but couldn’t remember exactly. Wait a second, that means you know about it. Then please tell me.

A – Sorry, It’s between you two aur vaise bhabhi aap directly unse kyu nhi pooch leti.

I – Agar vo bata dete to tumse kyu poochti, unhe to bhot maza aa rha hai mujhe aise curious dekh kar, attention mil rhi hai na unhe.

A – This is not fair bhai. Why are you troubling my one and only dearest Bhabhi?

I – Tum aise kyu….

A – Now you will say that bhai is not standing behind me.

I (smiled) – How do you know?

A – Arey Bhabhi, you are still unknown to our bonding. I can tell you about his presence or absence just by feeling him.

He said standing while Raman entered.

R – Bhot filmy ho gaya. Vaise tum kya mere bhai ko meri complain kar rhi ho? Himmat hai to samne se bolo.

I – Saamne se hi bola tha. Saying like you do care for me. I’m going. Good night Aman.

Saying so she left the room.

A – Kya bhai, Why are you troubling her? Tell her na.

R – Arey you don’t worry. I’ll handle her. And secondly, you don’t know uski curiosity se mujhe kitni attention milti hai. Madam, ek mauka nhi chodti. I know her real motive behind her extra caring nature. Bhot sweet ho rhi hai but sheh don’t know hum to sweet ke shaukeen hai.

A – Bhai aap bhi na. Take care of yourself. I think she will get angry with you because of it.

R – You don’t worry.

They talked for a few minutes then Raman said,

R - Ok I should leave now, she must be waiting for me.. medicines time. Good night.

A – Good night bhai.

Raman left from there and reached his room only to see it empty, he waited for a few minutes but she didn’t come. He went to check in her room only to see Swati studying while Ishita was sleeping. He asked her if Ishita is fine to which she said yes and he left wishing her good night. He reached his room and was taking out his medicines when he saw it was kept at the side table. He had his medicines and thought if Aman was right, if Ishita got angry with him. He thought maybe she was tired. He slept thinking about talking to her the next morning and tried to know her state of mind…

Here I’m ending this part.

Precap – Ishra….

suwathi78 thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Very beautiful update dr 

Eagerly waiting 

Plzzz update sooon dr

cooldilkaur thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Awesome update 

Loved it

Eagerly waiting for the next update 

Ty 4 d pm too

omsai24 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Lovely update

Raman appointed guards for everyone and in office and home too till he is not fine ishita was instructing toshiji mr.iyer and raman hehe ishita is so cute who is Aman what is his family matter ishita and Aman talk was nice raman teasing ishita was cute

Pls update soon

Thanks for the pm

DipaliG thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Nice update.. 

Continue soon 

Thanks for the pm 

Twinklesolanki thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Awesome update