Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

stranger.67 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 4 years ago

Tara is too good for these ehre ghere! She just needs to stop doing BS movies with that wooden face Sidh! or else iske saath kudh bhi doobegi!

I hope she choose her movies wisely!

Silvertarax thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: vsbarry

This whole popularity doesnt last is a myth. It has lasted.  hrithik, kareena are examples

Alia did too

Tara is way below standard of the popularity Alia had during her debut. She can work her way up. But the priveleged esp the priveleged who can act better than her will always be more popular because  opportunities will be better. They will have the upper hand.

If she cant compete in acting firstmost, she has no chance. She has had shown nothing as a performer that makes me think she is capable of doing dynamic and different roles. She just looks pretty and we have plenty of those around

Well it isnt a fact either that popularity matters the most. Besides Tara is liked by a lot of people, it's not like she is disliked. From what I have observed personally, overhyped people dont last and of course each case is different but that's just what I have seen. Sonakshi, Parineeti and even Sara are prime examples. I wouldnt count Kareena as being popular, she became more popular after her dieting stint because before then she wasnt that in demand. 

Hrithik is a different game altogether. He wasn't even popular because he was a star kid, his looks and acting was the talk of the town. If he wasnt a star kid then he would still be in movies. And I was Alia fan ever since soty started that's why I know she wasnt as popular and I was always defending her on YouTube from people who kept talking about Sid. I don't know why people think she was popular since the start? She was liked but her mass popularity began after kwk episode. 

As I said, I have seen Marjavaan and she was pretty good since her role depended on her expressions and if you do notice, people are always mentioning her expressions in the songs. For that matter I have seen Tara in her Disney shows too and I know she can act. Obviously people will have different opinions which is fine but then it's not a fact that she cannot act hence she cannot go ahead. There are people who think she can act and I do think she will go ahead. I've said the same for Priyanka, Deepima, Alia back when they began and I'm saying for Tara too.

Silvertarax thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ashley.Tisdale

To truly judge Tara I think she deserves a well written role, not a backstabbing girlfriend or dying before the interval. Terrible screen presence and blandness also depends on the character's writing and styling. I know she has alot of talent and she's proved it on tv. But she needs a good role like how Alaya F got in Jawaani Jaaneman (thats how people could judge her acting).

Tbh Tara did well in Marjaavan, I dont think that was a bad role at all. It's just that the genre is not suitable for today's generation but again, film did better than expected. I'm excited for Tadap anyway.

Silvertarax thumbnail

interpreting her to b a huge success in the future without anything set in stone is a little funny to me.  I do hope she proves us wrong though 

But interpreting her to fail and think star kids will do well, is not a little funny?

I dont think anyone is saying she will be a huge thing, that is unpredictable. Just saying she also has a chance despite the odds.

Silvertarax thumbnail

Originally posted by: Unicorn67

Tara is too good for these ehre ghere! She just needs to stop doing BS movies with that wooden face Sidh! or else iske saath kudh bhi doobegi!

I hope she choose her movies wisely!

Nothing against Sid but I dont see what the fuss is about with them two? I see no chemistry unlike what others say.

Breath-Mark thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

She looks very ordinary in her insta pics. What's the big deal to follow her 🙄🙄

RunParoRun thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: crispsy

Lmao! Isn't she the next big thing, most talented debutant ever acc to this forum? What happened? đŸ˜†

Not according to me. I see she has a good screen presence but I still feel Tara is a better all rounder with her skill set, if she were to apply them properly.

vsbarry thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Silveraliax

Well it isnt a fact either that popularity matters the most. Besides Tara is liked by a lot of people, it's not like she is disliked. From what I have observed personally, overhyped people dont last and of course each case is different but that's just what I have seen. Sonakshi, Parineeti and even Sara are prime examples. I wouldnt count Kareena as being popular, she became more popular after her dieting stint because before then she wasnt that in demand. 

Hrithik is a different game altogether. He wasn't even popular because he was a star kid, his looks and acting was the talk of the town. If he wasnt a star kid then he would still be in movies. And I was Alia fan ever since soty started that's why I know she wasnt as popular and I was always defending her on YouTube from people who kept talking about Sid. I don't know why people think she was popular since the start? She was liked but her mass popularity began after kwk episode. 

As I said, I have seen Marjavaan and she was pretty good since her role depended on her expressions and if you do notice, people are always mentioning her expressions in the songs. For that matter I have seen Tara in her Disney shows too and I know she can act. Obviously people will have different opinions which is fine but then it's not a fact that she cannot act hence she cannot go ahead. There are people who think she can act and I do think she will go ahead. I've said the same for Priyanka, Deepima, Alia back when they began and I'm saying for Tara too.

I’m not sure I agree with this. But it’s your opinion. Deepika and Priyanka can not be compared to alia. They are extremely different. Neither deepika or priyanka were favored. Kareena was. Alia was also very popular when she debuted, way more than tara is and she has the support and people hyping her since soty.so where she was never popular? I’m not sure where this is coming from.

Both Pc and deepika  have each proved they have something after years of struggle. They never had industry backing. PC was always subpar to kareena in the old days, and had to earn her way up after lots of failures. Same with deepika, who was considered a non actress until cocktail happened.

Parineeti I will argue although has lost popularity is still very much in the game based on her upcoming films. And Tara is not even close to even her in terms of what she is being offered in content. So you keep saying she could be more promising, but she is worse off than actors at a low (ie. parineeti) which btw all actors face at some point in time, so I disagree that she has faded off. Cause her lineup is Way better than taras. And how has sara not lasted? Shes way ahead. I feel like you are using your imagination and hoping it ends up like that, but I don’t find anything you are saying to make sense imo. You can’t predict that she will be successful just because she has less following now. It doesn’t work that way. There is no trend.  She needs to Be able to act. Period. All of which alia, deepika, priyanka, kareena have managed and even those who you mention have “fizzled off” 

Edited by vsbarry - 4 years ago
vsbarry thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Silveraliax

But interpreting her to fail and think star kids will do well, is not a little funny?

I dont think anyone is saying she will be a huge thing, that is unpredictable. Just saying she also has a chance despite the odds.

I never interpreted her to fail. But interpreting her to be successful just because she has less following even though she has not shown any sort of promise as a competitive actress is funny to me.

she does have a chance ..if she can prove she can act. The biggest stars no matter how many failures or flops they have had or whatever "initial popularity" they had..eventually rose to the top when they showed they could act.

If you know to act, you will be offered better films, and success is way more attainable. based on that formula, the first stage for her which is acting has not even happened.

Edited by vsbarry - 4 years ago
Silvertarax thumbnail

Parineeti I will argue although has lost popularity is still very much in the game based on her upcoming films. And Tara is not even close to even her in terms of what she is being offered in content. So you keep saying she could be more promising, but she is worse off than actors at a low (ie. parineeti) which btw all actors face at some point in time, so I disagree that she has faded off. Cause her lineup is Way better than taras. And how has sara not lasted? Shes way ahead. I feel like you are using your imagination and hoping it ends up like that, but I don’t find anything you are saying to make sense imo. You can’t predict that she will be successful just because she has less following now. It doesn’t work that way. There is no trend.  She needs to Be able to act. Period. All of which alia, deepika, priyanka, kareena have managed and even those who you mention have “fizzled off” 

First of all, I never said she will do well just because she has less following which btw is “less” to you. She has pretty decent amount of followers. All I said was that don’t underestimate someone purely based on followers because that can always change. Writing that doesn’t mean I believe everyone with “less” followers will do well. And no I’m not using my imagination. I have also said Tara can fade away if she doesn’t deliver. 

People predict Sara Jhanvi Ananya etc will do well based on followers, does that mean they’re all using their imagination? No. And if you believe Tara has no acting skills then I’m sorry, why do you think the other three do? 

Kareena imo cannot act but obviously you think she can. See not everyone has the same opinions. Fair enough you think Tara cannot act but there are others like me who think she can so if you can stop forcing your opinion down as a fact, that would be greatly appreciated.  Deepika was called a non actor, Priyanka was called over the top but both proved people wrong and that is all I’m saying. And nope don’t think I am now dreaming and thinking Tara be the next Deepika or priyanka. No I don’t think that and neither do I want that. My point is that it’s a bit too soon to rule people off, can’t I even say that without being called imaginative (which isn’t a bad thing but still)  -_- 

No one thought Bajirao Mastani would do better than Dilwale or that Barfi would make 100 crs and I remember thinking they would do well. That wasn’t me being imaginative or an Astrologer, that was just my opinion at the time. I am Tara’s fan, not saying she will be a huge star or a huge failure but what’s so wrong if I do believe in thinking she may do well? Sara fans think she will do well, Jhanvi fans do too and Ananya is said to be the next big thing so don’t understand why one can’t say the same for Tara? 

Btw bw doesn’t need actors, they need hit makers otherwise likes of Katrina and Jacqueline wouldn’t have lasted this long.