Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat

Another person who doesn't follow tara on instagram

hereagainbolly thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

as we already know sara, alia, meezan, don't follow tara but there are a few more people who don't follow tara back ... these are: 

Katrina (follows ananya, kiara and jahnvi),

deepika ( follows ananya and jahnvi),

sonam (follows practically everyone includind ananya, alaya F and of course her cousin Jannu)

Jacqueline (follow JanhvI) 

Anaita Shroff Adajani - ( follows ananya and Jahnvi)

but the biggest bomb of all - Ahan Shetty and Tara both don't follow each other and are their next movie is together. 

seems a bit too odd ...  she clearly hasn't fit in Bollywood.

Edited by hereagainbolly - 4 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

IAmLuvBolly thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7

My guess would be KJo didn’t message every other person he knows and ask them to follow Tara. He’s been giving Tara the step child treatment from day one and it’s obvious.  

kyapa thumbnail

Why should anyone follow this boriyat? She looks good that’s about it. 

Probably will be saying her goodbye to BW forever.

RunParoRun thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail

She's too good for the likes of Alaya F, Ananya, etc. She's an opera singer with a ballet background and can actual act. She needs to stop playing second fiddle and actually needs to proper theatre or get on Broadway with the right agents. She's spent a long time developing her talent but I for one feel she's wasting it with stuff like that Sid M/Ritiesh movie.

And they aren't following her b/c she has 0 backing. The minute she gets someone like Adi or Karan or even SLB to back her, everyone's attitude towards her will be different.

vsbarry thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Deepika is working with Ananya, so that doesnt count

The reason I mentioned Alia was because they have the KJO/Dharma/Soty connection and she follows almost everyone if not every newcomer but her. thats what I find odd.

Edited by vsbarry - 4 years ago
Shaitan-Haiwan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

They don’t want her to succeed. Even Karan doesn’t, and that was clear from the kind of role he gave to her. They’re all in on it. They’re going to do the same with Manushi too 

Tara has the potential to dethrone Nepo Wali Betiyan, but I don’t think she actually will. She doesn’t have enough of a fan base for producers to sign her. Only one film on hand and that will flop too 

Edited by Shaitan-Haiwan - 4 years ago
NoraSM thumbnail

I don't get the hype around someone who didn't shine in a movie where her competition was with Ananya Pandey 🤔 Just because she is an outsider who got a movie with Dharma and another movie before release of first one 🤔 I don't get what people see in her, her closeup shots in SOTY were unappealing to me TBH

Edited by NoraSM - 4 years ago
Unconventional thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Dint she say she feels very awkward when u put in these bolly parties(I love that in actors).

She is quite shy n not too hyper bubbly types so understandable why a lot of people don’t follow her.N I really like her personality..elegant lady.She comes across as a very sorted person.

Haegeum thumbnail
Love Couple India Season 2 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 9 Thumbnail + 4

Seriously  . Outsiders have it harder but the amount of conspiracy theories here on why Tara isn’t getting attention is amazing ... Socializing is a two-way street . Has Tara gone out of her way to establish any connection with people out there or even done anything special for industry people to go out of their way to be friends with her ?  

Nishita123 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

Tara seems bit introvert and not too social - that might be the reason. Specially being an outsider and debuting with star kids may have affected her confidence.