For all those underestimating Tara Sutaria...

mintyblue thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 5 months ago

...you HAVE to watch Apurva.

The best female perfromance this year, after Rani in Mrs. Chatterjee. Brilliant, simply briliant.

Looks and talent, this girl has both. Hope she reaches greater heights.

Meanwhile, enjoy this song for Tara:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aaKrd4-53ic

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

CrimeMasterToto thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Hmmm..

I dont know. I find her face very annoying which puts me off watching her movies

Silvertarax thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

I am biased because I've been watching her since a teen but I genuinely think she is one of the best and promising newcomers from the lot.

She has the looks and the talent and she did really well in Apurva. Tara is someone who will only suit certain roles though. For example, Alia cannot do period movies (imo) but I think Tara would do most well in a period drama.

So all depends on the scripts she gets and does.

Tara and Tripti stand out to me from the "outsiders".

Funtuss thumbnail
Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

The only new comer i am rooting for is this girl.

She reminds me of how shradha conducted her life n career with no ott pr drama, no over exposure etc.

Sadly though she is being pushed on the sidelines due to nepo babies

cougarTown thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 9 Thumbnail + 5

True..she was pretty good but i won't put her as the 2nd best this year for sure..she was good for sure compared to her previous movies and her contemporaries who cannot act to save their lives..unfortunately all her movies bombed and no one even knows of a movie called Apurva..

If she was Tara Panday..imagine what her line up would be..

Shaitan-Haiwan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

I may get bashed for this but I truly see her as a SLB actress. She has that elegance/grace thing going for her. 

Is she a Tabu or Rani? Not yet but I rather watch her than Ananya or Janhvi. 

Edited by Shaitan-Haiwan - 5 months ago
_Heer_ thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

She could be the #1 if not for the KJO gang and industry boycotting her.

She is beautiful and can act as well, something that cannot be said for the nepo kids.

But I guess If they gave her work the star-children-lot will get nothing.

But hopefully she can get some good movies.

Want to see her with Aditya Roy Kapoor. 

I wish Sanjay Bhansali gets her in one of his directorial artistic movies.

Silvertarax thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: _Heer_

She could be the #1 if not for the KJO gang and industry boycotting her.

She is beautiful and can act as well, something that cannot be said for the nepo kids.

But I guess If they gave her work the star-children-lot will get nothing.

But hopefully she can get some good movies.

Want to see her with Aditya Roy Kapoor. 

I wish Sanjay Bhansali gets her in one of his directorial artistic movies.

I don't think the industry is boycotting her. It's just people will put their money where the majority is and it's a fact that their will be more audience where nepo kids are simply because they are already known to the audience due to their name.

And frankly speaking, there is nothing wrong with this. We had Madhuri, Sri Devi, Ashwariya, Priyanka, Deepika with Karishma, Kareena, Kajol etc. There was a balance because everyone was getting opportunity. But that's not the case today which is why many people have an issue with so many star kids. Nepo kids are being promoted to death and newcomers don't even have chance to audition. If there was a balance then I don't think anyone would mind.

There are fab actors like Tripti D who has given good movies yet not many people know who she is and she is still working hard to get good movies.

Regarding SLB, I agree. Deepika cannot be compared but this is the only picture I found that shows Tara in a SLB background. I think after Sri Devi, Tara looks just apt for the role. Ananya looks good but I don't think period movies will suit her. 

Maroonporsche thumbnail

Lets see

JeanieBeanie thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Tara is a very talented girl, with many skills outside of just acting that get completely glossed over by the close-minded hacks of Bollywood. She would be perfect for Broadway.

Her singing is spectacular, particularly her opera.

She's a trained ballet dancer, therefore is naturally graceful. I could absolutely see her as an SLB heroine. There was a time when DP being a SLB heroine was a wild idea...until of course SLB did it. I hope she manages to breakthrough the very tough gates that Bollywood insiders have placed in front of her. She's better than Ananya, Jhanvi, Khushi, etc.