Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Silvertarax thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: Peek-A-Boo

Seriously  . Outsiders have it harder but the amount of conspiracy theories here on why Tara isn’t getting attention is amazing ... Socializing is a two-way street . Has Tara gone out of her way to establish any connection with people out there or even done anything special for industry people to go out of their way to be friends with her ?  

I’m sure other newcomers have worked day and night in making contacts and friends -_-

The only reason Tara is being mentioned again and again is because she debuted with Ananya so people are naturally curious as to why one is getting films in a hamper while the other is being ignored. 

BubbleTea thumbnail
Love Couple India Season 2 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 9 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Silveraliax

I’m sure other newcomers have worked day and night in making contacts and friends -_-

The only reason Tara is being mentioned again and again is because she debuted with Ananya so people are naturally curious as to why one is getting films in a hamper while the other is being ignored. 

Yes. AnniePee got some mileage because of her being industry kid but people here are making  conspiracy theories on how Kjo and his gang are plotting to stop Tara from being successful which isn’t the case at all.  Also , Tara hasn’t even shown any potential yet . AnniePee despite being an airhead  and her struggle nonsense is still better than Tara in acting .  Kjo isn’t at fault for Tara’s massive lack in screen presence 🤔 .

Edited by Peek-A-Boo - 4 years ago
NimbuMirchi thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Yes. AnniePee got some mileage because of her being industry kid but people here are making  conspiracy theories on how Kjo and his gang are plotting to stop Tara from being successful which isn’t the case at all.  Also , Tara hasn’t even shown any potential yet . AnniePee despite being an airhead  and her struggle nonsense is still better than Tara in acting .  Kjo isn’t at fault for Tara’s massive lack in screen presence 🤔 .

Tara is never gonna make it. KJo or no Kjo. She is more boring onscreen than watching a paint dry. 🤷‍♀️

crispsy thumbnail

Originally posted by: RunParoRun

She's too good for the likes of Alaya F, Ananya, etc.

Lmao! Isn't she the next big thing, most talented debutant ever acc to this forum? What happened? 😆

NimbuMirchi thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: crispsy

Lmao! Isn't she the next big thing, most talented debutant ever acc to this forum? What happened? 😆

🤣 Alaya F and Tara are superstars here. And everything is KJo’s fault. I wouldn’t be surprised if tomorrow, Corona virus pandemic be blamed on him. 😆

Edited by NimbuMirchi - 4 years ago
Silvertarax thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

I for one don’t think Kjo is plotting against Tara. It’s more of Kjo indirectly making it harder for people like Tara who want to have a chance. Giving lots of movies to certain people is giving them multiple chances to see what fits them best and this way they also stick on people’s mind for longer. I like Alia but that doesn’t mean I ignore the fact that she is where she is because of the platter of movies she was given. 

And please, Ananya isn’t that far advanced in acting. I have seen SOTY and Pati Patni but Ananya was far better in the former. In pati patni, she just had nice clothes imo. As for Tara, she did very well in Marjavaan and I’m not the only one who thought so. It’s all difference of opinions. I personally think Tara has a bright career but anyways, their future depends on number hits now. As sad as that sounds. 

vsbarry thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Silveraliax

Tara has two movies and is being considered for further more. I think she’s trying to get the Naagin trilogy but Deepika and Alia are also being considered for them so dunnu, hope she gets it. 

About popularity, they’re all newcomers and frankly speaking I’d be worried if Tara had more followers because what I’ve observed is that popularity at early stage usually doesn’t last. Similar is happening to Sara. 

This whole popularity doesnt last is a myth. It has lasted.  hrithik, kareena are examples

Alia did too

Tara is way below standard of the popularity Alia had during her debut. She can work her way up. But the priveleged esp the priveleged who can act better than her will always be more popular because  opportunities will be better. They will have the upper hand.

If she cant compete in acting firstmost, she has no chance. She has had shown nothing as a performer that makes me think she is capable of doing dynamic and different roles. She just looks pretty and we have plenty of those around

Edited by vsbarry - 4 years ago
Ashley.Tisdale thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: vsbarry

This whole popularity doesnt last is a myth. It has lasted.  hrithik, kareena are examples

Alia did too

Tara is way below standard of the popularity Alia had during her debut. She can work her way up. But the priveleged esp the priveleged who can act better than her will always be more popular because  opportunities will be better. They will have the upper hand.

If she cant compete in acting firstmost, she has no chance. She has had shown nothing as a performer that makes me think she is capable of doing dynamic and different roles. She just looks pretty and we have plenty of those around

Hrithik and Kareena were genuinely talented, improved and reinvented themselves constantly, that's why their popularity didn't falter.

Any time there is a huge surge in popularity since the beginning would mean the audience has high expectations. If they are not met, the fall is terrible.

Alia did gain tremendous popularity but now everyone is calling her out fr getting it all so easily. Her talent got overshadowed by her attempt to be something she isn't.

To truly judge Tara I think she deserves a well written role, not a backstabbing girlfriend or dying before the interval. Terrible screen presence and blandness also depends on the character's writing and styling. I know she has alot of talent and she's proved it on tv. But she needs a good role like how Alaya F got in Jawaani Jaaneman (thats how people could judge her acting).

vsbarry thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ashley.Tisdale

Hrithik and Kareena were genuinely talented, improved and reinvented themselves constantly, that's why their popularity didn't falter.

Any time there is a huge surge in popularity since the beginning would mean the audience has high expectations. If they are not met, the fall is terrible.

Alia did gain tremendous popularity but now everyone is calling her out fr getting it all so easily. Her talent got overshadowed by her attempt to be something she isn't.

To truly judge Tara I think she deserves a well written role, not a backstabbing girlfriend or dying before the interval. Terrible screen presence and blandness also depends on the character's writing and styling. I know she has alot of talent and she's proved it on tv. But she needs a good role like how Alaya F got in Jawaani Jaaneman (thats how people could judge her acting).

well that’s what I mean by opportunity. It’s not on her side. She may have the potential but without people writing good roles for her/good content than she won’t be able to show what she’s got. Sara is more likely to have this. Jhanvi is already getting this in her second film. expectations for priveleged star kids are more likely to not let down because they are apart of better films which portray them in a good light. Yeah if they are horrible actors, then they will not be accepted. I always say alia is an average talent but the benefit of being in good films has put her over the edge of her contemporaries. Tara won’t have it that easy, unless kjo does the same for her as he did with alia. that’s unlikely. I feel like she will struggle initially and will have to earn her way the hard way. So interpreting her to b a huge success in the future without anything set in stone is a little funny to me.  I do hope she proves us wrong though 

Edited by vsbarry - 4 years ago
Ashley.Tisdale thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: vsbarry

well that’s what I mean by opportunity. It’s not on her side. She may have the potential but without people writing good roles for her/good content than she won’t be able to show what she’s got. Sara is more likely to have this. Jhanvi is already getting this in her second film. expectations for priveleged star kids are more likely to not let down because they are apart of better films which portray them in a good light. Yeah if they are horrible actors, then they will not be accepted. I always say alia is an average talent but the benefit of being in good films has put her over the edge of her contemporaries. Tara won’t have it that easy, unless kjo does the same for her as he did with alia. that’s unlikely. I feel like she will struggle initially and will have to earn her way the hard way. So interpreting her to b a huge success in the future without anything set in stone is a little funny to me.  I do hope she proves us wrong though 

Yeah exactly. Actually I was very surprised when Tara was being seriously considered for Bhool Bhulaiya 2 but the role ultimately went to Kiara. KJo might not be plotting against her but its a sign that he as her mentor isn't making it easy. Plus Tara would look the part more...if it was the role of Monjulika.

She did a good job in the pre interval scene of Mar Jaawan, before she dies. When she cries hard and she is helpless. Also I was surprised coz she emoted so well...her character couldn't speak.

Actually I want to see her in an SLB movie 😆 Something about Parsis, that would be so cool! And its attached to her roots as well.

I hope Tadap does well for her. If she nails that role it would be great for her. That might actually cause people to give her better scripts.