Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Saumya96 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: Deepashikar33

Now navya is feeling bad for not be able to keep baby but life aisa hi toh hai kuch galti hum karte Hain jo tab hame pata nai lagta  but as time passes we realize our mistake and try to learn from it....hope this time navya and anant both find their happiness in true sense ...😊😉

You are absolutely true.

Something happened in past and they could not have that baby. They both regret for it. They both regret that they are not together. But some or the other way they are satisfied living like this. Because they don't want to experience that clashes again..

Keep reading..😘❣️

coderlady thumbnail
Most Comments (2023) 1 Thumbnail Most Comments (July 2023)  1 Thumbnail + 8

At first she didn't want the baby, but then she felt the loss after the baby was lost.

Saumya96 thumbnail

Originally posted by: coderlady

At first she didn't want the baby, but then she felt the loss after the baby was lost.

Yes true.. we understand the value when it is not there in our life. This same thing she feels for Anant too. May be he is feeling the same..

Saumya96 thumbnail

Anant and Navya were having their lunch sitting at restaurant. 

NAVYA- so... What was the function you went for.?

Asked Navya busy in her lunch while Anant stops at her question. He knew that navya will definitely feel sad if he tells her about the function but on other hand he don't want to lie to her too. 

ANANT- function was at... Mom's friend.. Mrs Chandan.. you.. know her...

Said Anant making sentences and get back to his plate. Navya scrunched her brows looking confused.

NAVYA- I know that.. I asked about the function..

Navya asked again while Anant didn't replied this time too. She looks little vexed by his ignorance.

NAVYA- if you don't want to tell then directly say no.. why are you acting that you haven't heard anything..

Said Navya sounding irritated while Anant took a deep breath looking down.

ANANT- see this was the reaction I didn't wanted to look at ..

Said Anant in a disbelief while this time Navya didn't bother to revert him back. Anant smile at her lightly.

ANANT- it was first birthday of her grandson..

Navya stops in between and motioned her eyes to look at him. They both kept on looking at each other, talking mentally without the words to come out of their mouth. 

NAVYA- oohh..

Finally Navya sighed and then looks other way. Anant continued his lunch so as to avoid any type of embarassment. After a while Navya spoke..

NAVYA- you didn't go.?

Anant looks at her and nods his head from one side to other saying no. 

NAVYA- because of me right.?

Anant looks at her in confusion showing the expression that he didn't get what she wants to convey. Navya bows down continuing..

NAVYA- it's all because of me that you don't attend any family functions now. You used to love those. But after our divorce you find it embarrassed to attend any of those.. you want to save yourself from that unwanted questioning of the relatives right..?? 

Navya said the last line looking straight into his eyes. Her face shows an apology expression. Anant gave her a light smile. 

ANANT- come on... You are not that good that you think everything is happening because of you..

Said Anant laughing mockingly to make her laugh. But he didn't seem any reaction or expression from her. She continued looking upset. Anant was hesitated but he forwards his hand near her and lightly brushes her fingers touching it. She looks at him.

ANANT- don't think anyway like this navya. We didn't do well as husband and wife. But see.. we are very much doing well as friends..

Said Anant making her understand while she kept on looking at him saying nothing. 

ANANT- actually.. we did a mistake.. arrange marriage me na, dost hona bhi zaruri hota hai. Infact not only in arrange marriage but any other marriage too.. and we didn't made any friendship in our married life.. Friendship is the beginning of every relationship. And we missed that..

Anant pouts sounding regretted. Navya kept on looking at him saying nothing. She traveled her eyes to their hands which were touching lightly. Anant looks at her direction and instantly backed off his hand.

NAVYA- you really loved me right.?

Anant smile at her question. She waited for him to speak.

ANANT- is your sentence of past tense.? If yes, then it's incorrect.. I still do..

Navya gets little surprised by his words. Yes she did knew that he loves her. She too loved him, but his feelings were always something more special. On the other side, her feelings were only because he was her husband. She didn't realise that "love" for him..

NAVYA- I'm sorry...

ANANT- you don't have to.. come on navya.. I love you, doesn't mean that you should love me back. Yes you have tried, but you never got that "positivity wala feeling".. am I right or am I right..??

Navya gave him a light smile. She didn't speak anything further. Yes it was their decision to get separated. Yes, Anant did it for her. But there is also one more truth, that they don't want to live with each other anymore. They don't want those clashes to re-enter their lives. Anant continued his lunch not saying anything further. While Navya kept on taking glances at him. She always knew that Anant is a nice person. He has supported her decision back in the past too. But it's not that she didn't cared for him. She has also taken once a huge step, only for him...

*****FLASHBACK*****

Navya and Anant were sitting outside doctor's cabin in hospital. They've visited for the procedure of abortion. Both were silent, speaking nothing with each other. Anant was sad that he cannot do anything to stop this happen. But he can't say anything to Navya, he has decided that he will not. Whereas on the other side, Navya is confused. She didn't want the baby at this early but everyone in the family has requested her to make anant understand to change thier decision. First dadi, then meeta has given her a long lecture on why they are wrong and she should not do it thinking about her family atleast. And then Sugandha, who had done all emotional blackmailing to stop them before coming to hospital. Navya's eyes travelled to Anant who was sitting silently staring down. She moves her hand to hold his gaining his concentration. He quickly shred off her hand by the hold and looks at her.

ANANT- you want something..?

Navya becomes hurt looking at his reaction. He don't do like this. Today he really is depressed and sad. She lightly nods her head in no. 

DOCTOR - excuse me.. navya...

Both of their concentration broke by the interruption of a lady doctor who has now came near them. They get up from their seat.

DOCTOR- before we start, we will just do a normal check up... You are ready for ultrasound.?

Asked doctor for which Navya nods in yes. 

DOCTOR- ok.. please come..

Said the doctor while navya looks at Anant. She wanted to talk to him once before she gets in. She gulped and looks at the doctor.

NAVYA- give me a minute doctor. I'll just come..

The doctor looks at both of them understanding how they were feeling before the most crucial step of their life. She nods in yes and leaves from there back into the room. Navya looks at Anant who was now looking confused at her.

NAVYA- Anant... Before I proceed, just answer my question.. please..

Requested navya while Anant nods his head in yes. Navya moves little closer to him.

NAVYA- Am i doing right.?

For his surprise, navya asked something for which he don't want to lie. He gulped in fear because he knows she will find out if he lies to her. He took a deep breath and turns to answer her.

ANANT- no...

Navya's heart ache listening this. She looses all her hopes. She thought someone will understand her, her feelings, her decision, but even Anant said he is not with her decision. She bows down as she gets teary. 

ANANT- but ultimately you have to take a decision for yourself navya. Is baby par sabse jyada haq tumhara he, even more than me. Because it is in your womb. You are the one who is going to have it for nine months. Yes I will be there with you always, but you have to bear the physical pain alone. And I don't want you to do it forcefully and unwillingly..

Anant gave her a huge explaination about how he feels. Navya looks at him and a tear fall from her right eye. She tried to read his expressions which was showing emptiness. 

ANANT- go now.. I'm waiting for you here..

Said Anant getting calm. Navya blinks her eyes two three times clearing her tears from eyes. She wipes her eyes completely and leaves from there in the room leaving Anant sad. The doctor ask Navya to rest herself for the ultrasound. The lady doctor applies a jelly at the skin near her womb and places the transducer at it. Navya was busy in her own thoughts, she was in a huge circumstance after talking with Anant. Her thoughts broke by the doctor.

DOCTOR- Navya... 

She motioned her eyes to look at the doctor who was having a light smile. 

DOCTOR- abortion is always a drastic step to take. We, here in hospital, witness many would-be mothers to take this. Either they are unmarried or they already have a kid and don't want another or something else. But I always try my best to help them to rethink about their decision.

Navya looks at her in confusion not getting exactly what she wanted to say. The doctor smile lightly understanding her expressions. She motioned her to have a look at screen and Navya follows her sight. Navya's eyes goes wide a little looking at the screen. It was her ultrasound which she was witnessing.

DOCTOR- can you see this small pinch here.? This is your bundle of joy... Your baby..

Navya's vision gets blurred looking at the screen. She kept on staring it without saying anything while the doctor continued.

DOCTOR- I'm not trying to manipulate you or talk some emotional lines in front of you. But.. as a mother, I try my best to make my patients feel about this. This baby has already taken birth inside you Navya. For the world, it will be after nine months, but for you it already had. 

Tears started flowing down her eyes while she said nothing just staring the screen.

DOCTOR- the feeling you are experiencing now, is called motherhood..

The doctor smile at her. Navya changed her sight after a long and looks at the doctor. She gulped and wipes her tears.

NAVYA- doctor... I want to talk.. with my husband... Please..

Said Navya whispering while the doctor nods allowing her. Anant was standing waiting for Navya. His eyes were moist due to the ongoing situation. He have never imagined this would happen in his life. Suddenly he felt someone's hand on his shoulder and he turns around. He gets little taken back looking at Navya. 

ANANT- nav... Navya..?? W..wa..what.. happened..?? 

Asked Anant stammering and getting confused. Navya looks him expressionless. She blinks her eyes to gain the words and then continued.

NAVYA- let's go home..

ANANT- huh..?

Anant seems to be confused by her words. He had expected that it would take a whole day for the procedure.

ANANT- matlab..??

NAVYA- matlab kya.? Don't you have office or what? I too have to go to office.. we can't afford to take offs now. Badme baby hone ke bad, chuttiyon ki zarurat padegi na...

Navya gave him a light smile. Anant first scrunched his eyebrows, but after the words echoed in his mind, his eyes goes wide. A certain smile crept on his face.

ANANT- na... Navya... Are you.... Are you sure..? I mean... We are.....

Navya nods her head in yes confirming him her decision. Anant pushed back his hair and gave her a million dollar smile. He pulls her into a hug.

ANANT- thank you.. thank you so much navya... I love you...

Navya smile sadly when she was in his embrace. She has taken a huge decision for him today. She don't know what the future will be unfolding. All she knows is, she is ready for this...

*****FLASHBACK ENDS*****

coderlady thumbnail

She just needs to realize what her heart feels. She is not quite there yet.

coderlady thumbnail

It was painful to lose the baby, but she is not ready to move forward. A part of her is still afraid.

Saumya96 thumbnail

She just needs to realize what her heart feels. She is not quite there yet.

Yes true..

Saumya96 thumbnail

It was painful to lose the baby, but she is not ready to move forward. A part of her is still afraid.

She denied to abort looking at Anant and her family. But something is going to unfold soon which is the main reason for their seperation..

Keep reading

Saumya96 thumbnail

Navya was in her office, working on her laptop. She heard a knock at her door and orders the one to enter.

NAVYA- come in..

A young girl enters with some files. 

ARTI- ma'am, sir has forwarded these files ..

NAVYA- ya give me..

The girl leaves from there while Navya puts her laptop into the sleep mode and start checking the files.. To interrupt her, her cellphone rang and it was Ritika.

NAVYA- hey.. wassup..!!

RITIKA- I know you are very busy and I know that you've surely forgotten today's occasion. But it's ok, you have a habit of that. That's why I'm not been angry with you..

Said Ritika in a go without allowing Navya to speak anything. Navya looks little confused plus scared to think what she has forgotten. She checks today's date on the phone's screen and her eyes goes wide. 

NAVYA- oh no...!!

She whispered closing her eyes while Ritika pressed her smile.

RITIKA- so.. I'm waiting...

NAVYA- I am so sorry Ritika.. you know what, I remembered till last week but then.. you know me ... I forgot..

Said Navya admitting her fault while Ritika laughs at her. 

RITIKA- it's ok darling...

NAVYA- wish you and Ranbir a very happy wedding anniversary...

It was second anniversary of Ranbir and Ritika's marriage. And Ritika surely expected that navya will definitely forget to wish them.

RITIKA- well thank you. And I'll pass your wish to Ranbir too.. because at this time he's on call..

Said Ritika looking at Ranbir who was talking on phone with someone. 

NAVYA- so..? What is the plan today.?

Asked Navya flipping the pages of the files in front of her.

RITIKA- we have arranged just a small get together. Actually this was the main reason to call you. I've informed Deepak uncle and meeta aunty by personally calling them. And now I'm personally inviting you too... Do come..

Ritika invites navya at her home. Navya first looks at the time then rolls her eyes to think if she has some important work to do.

NAVYA- aa..bb...Ritika... I....

RITIKA- listen.. I'm not going to hear anything from you. You have to come.. Anant and whole Bajpayee family is also coming...

Navya gets a smile at her face hearing this. But at the other moment a thought came to her mind..

NAVYA- Ritika.. did Anant wish you.? 

RITIKA- yes.. at morning only. Why..?

Navya nods her head lightly but then frowns a little that Anant didn't remind her.

NAVYA- nothing.. 

RITIKA- ok.. now listen.. I don't know anything about your work and all.. you have to come.. also, there is an announcement we have to do...

Said Ritika smiling and blushing while Navya looks confused. She was about to ask her but then decided not to..

NAVYA- ya baba.. I'm coming.. I'll see you at evening then.. cya..

RITIKA- ya.. bye..

They both disconnect the call. Navya thinks for a while and immediately calls Anant. Anant was busy in his own work discussing something in his cabin with his co-workers. 

ANANT- excuse me..

As he witnessed navya's name on call, he immediately pick the phone excusing himself.

ANANT- hey..

NAVYA- why didn't you remind me.?

Navya directly frowns at her while Anant looks at the two men sitting in front of him. He took his phone down and whisper to them.

ANANT- gentlemen, should we continue this in sometime.?

Anant ask for an excuse while the men nods at him agreeing. Both of them leaves his cabin and Anant gets back to Navya.

ANANT- ya so .. tell me.. what I didn't do..?

NAVYA- you didn't remind me that today is Ranbir and Ritika's anniversary..

Said Navya complaining while Anant smile at her. He scratch his head lightly thinking for an answer.

ANANT- I didn't do that intentionally navya.. it just got out of my mind..

Said Anant feeling apologetic as if he did a mistake by not reminding her. Navya makes faces and rests herself on her chair.

NAVYA- you should be sorry understand.. you know I'm very bad to remember dates..

Navya said sounding kid-ish while Anant laughs at her statement.

ANANT- Who would know more than me.. you've forgotten my birthday also.. and that too first after we got married.. remember..? 

Navya smile lightly remembering the day. She has forgotten anant's birthday and when everyone in the family wishes him at morning, she came to know about it. She has apologized to him for this but Anant never mind those things. Ofcourse, he was expecting something surprising from his newly wedded wife, but it was rather a shock for him as she didn't remember his special day..

NAVYA- you're going to taunt regarding this for whole life or what.?

Asked Navya complaining while Anant laughs at her statement.

ANANT- nahi baba.. I was just telling you that, I know you.. 

NAVYA- ofcourse.. and I know you very well. Mr taunt-er...

ANANT- taunt-er?? What is that..

Anant's jaw drop and he looks confused by this new name..

NAVYA- the one who gives taunt. Like you.. Anant Bajpayee..

Anant nods his head in disbelief hearing her. After a moment Anant continued.

ANANT- ok then.. you are coming right ? At the get-together.?

NAVYA- ya I will.. see you there..

ANANT- ya.. bye..

They both disconnected the call getting back to their work...

The Mishra's enters Ranbir and Ritika's house for the evening party. They have a small get-together party to celebrate their wedding anniversary with their close friends and family. 

RANBIR- hello uncle.. hello aunty...

Ranbir and Ritika bends down to touch their feet to takes their blessings. 

DEEPAK- god bless you both.. a very happy marriage anniversary..

Deepak and Meeta congratulated them by handing them a floral bouquet. While both of them thanks with a smile.

RITIKA- aunty, where is navita didi and jiju..?

Asked Ritika looking at back, trying to find them.

MEETA- actually Ritika, guests came to their house that's why they couldn't make it..

Said Meeta feeling apologetic while Ritika gave a pout. 

RANBIR- no worries aunty.. aap ayiye na..

They welcomes them inside where the Bajpayee family were already there. Deepak and Om greets each other with a hug while meeta goes near the ladies.

MEETA- namaste maa-ji..

Meeta greets dadi who greets her back with a smile..

MEETA- how is your health.? 

DADI- I'm doing good.. but what happened to you. ? You don't even come home..

Complaints dadi while meeta gave her a light smile.

SUGANDHA- yes meeta.. you are so busy these days or what? 

Said Sugandha sounding angry while meeta gave a light laugh.

MEETA- no it's nothing like that. But.. I promise, we will soon be visiting there..

Said Meeta while Sugandha nods at her. Madhavi, Ranbir's mom, comes near them while Meeta gets up looking to greet her.

MEETA- oh namaste Madhavi-ji.. When did you come from Delhi.?

Ranbir's parents shifted to Delhi at their family house after his father's retirement. They used to visit their son and daughter-in-law occassionally. And today was the occasion when Ranbir's mother visited them.

MADHAVI- I came yesterday. How are you.? And.. where is Navya.? The most I miss is Navya..

Asked Madhavi smiling. She is a very sweet lady, who moves with the generation. Ranbir gets his cool attitude from his mother's side. 

MEETA- she must be coming...

Answered Meeta. Navya parks her car at the parking area and gets down from the driving seat. She was looking elegant in her bottle green color strap kurta bottomed with ankel length pant and a silk dupatta. Her hair were kept open, wearing a emerald earrings with matching bracelet. She took her handbag from the other seat and locks her car. She started walking, when a stone comes under her right foot, giving a slight twist. She was about to fall sideways, only to be held by Anant. She looks at him who was holding her in arms by catching her waist while her hands were placed on his chest. Anant dressed himself in solid brown color casual blazer with white round neck t-shirt inside, paired with black jeans. Navya blinks her eyes, breaking the eye lock. 

NAVYA- anant...

ANANT- you look beautiful. .

Said Anant suddenly for which Navya looks shock. They were still in that position, Anant not intending to make her stand. 

NAVYA- huh..??

Navya ask getting confused which makes Anant realised his words. He nods roughly and helps her stand properly. She picks up her handbag which had fallen down when Anant tried to catch her.

NAVYA- thank you..

Said Navya looking at him while he was looking elsewhere, avoiding to look at her. 

ANANT- never... Mind...

Said Anant smiling. After a moment, Anant indicates her to walk and Navya started walking while he follows her..

To be continued..!!

Deepashikar33 thumbnail

The way they are now ..I mean it's good to see such bonding even after their previous unsuccessful relationship but  still they love each other ..can they move on with others in such suitation (which I also don't want but possiblity )and be happy because once a relationship is broken usse phirse judna bhi impossible lagta hai (in reality)par Zindagi ki gaadi aage badane toh hogi na dono ko ..aakhir kabtak aise rahenge .as much I want them together again as husband and wife but Kya yeh sab ashan hoga ?

I know we can see now they understand each other alot may be pehle unlogo ne dost ki tarha ekdusre ko samajne ki kosis hi nahi ki ..so opinion jyada clash hogaye and relationship kahi piche choot gaya tha...

PS. I got too engrossed in your story that I am thinking in real aisa hoga toh Kya hoga so got curious. It's all my thinking and possibilities which arises in me ..