Fan Fictions

ANYA FF: Why aren't we together.? Updated @ page 21 - Page 7

coderlady thumbnail
Most Comments (2023) 1 Thumbnail Most Comments (July 2023)  1 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 3 years ago

Navya didn't like seeing Anant with a girl at the cafe. She was totally jealous.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Saumya96 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 4

This content was originally posted by: coderlady

Navya didn't like seeing Anant with a girl at the cafe. She was totally jealous.

Yes..😂

Saumya96 thumbnail

*****FLASHBACK*****

Navya was moving from one side to the other in her room, waiting for Anant. After sometime he enters the room throwing his bag on chair and resting himself on bed. Navya moves towards him frowning in anger..

NAVYA- anant... Kitne bar kaha he tumse.. please keep your belongings at its place..

Shouted navya while Anant closed his eyes in frustration..

ANANT- Navya... I'm very tired.. please firse shuru mat hona..

Navya nods at him in disbelief.. She tried to speak with him but was not able to speak.

NAVYA- Anant...

ANANT- hmm..

She tried calling him but he didn't listen to her properly. Navya sit beside him and again called him..

NAVYA- Anant.. please listen to me.. 

Anant opens his eyes and sit properly facing her..

ANANT- bolo..

NAVYA- actually.... I.... I missed my.. menses last time.. and that is why... I.. I mean.. I... 

Navya stammered to speak while Anant was not paying much attention to her. Navya hits him at his shoulder.

NAVYA- anant please.. it's important..

Anant sighed and holds her hands.

ANANT- sorry.. tell me.. what happened..? Are you not feeling well..?

Navya gulped and answered him..

NAVYA- I did a pregnancy check with the strip.. and... It's positive...

Anant looks at her in confusion.

ANANT- pos.. positive.. matlab..??

NAVYA- what matlab anant.. I'm pregnant...

Said Navya getting tensed. Anant became surprised hearing her. He gets up and makes navya stand..

ANANT- wow... Navya.. are you serious..?? I mean.. you are not lying na.? Me.. seriously I'm going to be a father..??

Asked Anant getting happy while Navya looks at him in shock. He holds her hand and pulls her in a hug. 

ANANT- I'm so happy navya... Thank you so much for this..

He release her from the hug and makes her sit on bed and himself sit down near her..

ANANT- Navya.. from now onwards no exertion ok.. waise tumne ghar me test kar liya he.. but still we will concern doctor tomorrow.. and when does your office allow you for maternity leave..??don't worry, I'll be also on paternity leave.. because I want to experience these moments with you..

Anant was going on talking with her and sharing his feelings. Navya was looking at him in shock..

NAVYA- stop it anant...

Shouted navya getting up from bed while Anant looks at her surprise..

NAVYA- what are you saying..?? Mujhe yaha itni tension horahi he.. and you are talking about paternity leaves.?

Asked navya moving towards other side. Anant gets up and looks confused..

ANANT- tension..?? About what navya..?

NAVYA- anant.. I'm not ready for this.. 

Said Navya straight away while Anant looks at her expression less..

ANANT- not... Not ready matlab..??

Navya looks at other side not meeting eyes with him..

NAVYA- anant.. I have not planned for this thing... I'm at a start of my career.. it's only two years I have been working.. abhi kuch months pehele, I have recieved my increment.. aur isme ab.. ye responsibility... ??

Said Navya in a disbelief. Anant moves towards her and holds her hand..

ANANT- Navya there are many things which occurs suddenly in our Life.. plan karke sabkuch nahi hota he.. sometimes we have to just accept the things..

NAVYA- this is not my thing anant.. I can't do this.. and what you know about pregnancy..? How much sacrifice a woman has to do.. navita dii ko dekha na tumne .?? She had to leave her job..

Said Navya arguing with him. Anant sighed again trying to pacify her..

ANANT- Navya that's just a matter of time.. and we have so many people around us to help.. maa.. dadi.. nimmi.. they all are here to take care of our baby..

Said Anant pleading. Navya looks at him unsatisfied. 

NAVYA- but ultimately it's a responsibility of a mother and father na..?? Agar me hi ready nahi hu.. so is it fine to move further..?? Upar se.. it's unplanned anant.. hume pehele hi sochna chahiye tha..

Said Navya looking down which makes Anant surprised..

ANANT- ab hogaya na navya.. now what.? We have to move with it..

NAVYA- I can't.. 

Navya interrupts while Anant gave a questioning look..

NAVYA- I want to... Abort...

Said Navya looking down.. Anant looks shocked by her words. He steps back few steps back. He leaves from the room getting emotional while navya kept on looking at him ...

*****FLASHBACK ENDS*****

Navya opens her wet eyes, as she was standing near window thinking about the past incidents.. She looks at her cellphone to check the time which shows 2:00 am.. She turns around and finds Navita sleeping on bed, keeping her hand on gudiya's head, protecting her like a savior. She smile sadly looking at them. She wipes her eyes and moves towards the bed to sleep...

Next morning, in Bajpayee mansion, nimisha was in dadi's room where dadi was oiling her hair.

DADI- nimmi... Tumhare baal to bohot sundar hogaye he.. very nice ha..

NIMISHA- thank you dadi.. by the way.. you should praise navya bhabhi for this.. I'm following the tips given by her.. bhabhi ke baal dekhe aapne..? I want like that..

Said nimisha praising navya while dadi nods in agreement..

DADI- acha tell me.. how's your new work?? Are you satisfied with the job..?

NIMISHA- filhal to yes.. let's see.. it's just my start dadi.. aage to bohot kuch karna he..

Dadi smile hearing her.

NIMISHA- you know what dadi.. I want to be like navya bhabhi...

Anant stops hearing navya's name. He was about to enter the room but waits for nimisha to complete..

NIMISHA- wo kitni career oriented hai.. she is so hardworking, sincere.. mature.. independent.. really.. this is the real feminism.. I want to be like her..

Anant smile hearing praises for navya. 

DADI- true.. 

Her eyes falls on Anant who was standing at door..

DADI-are anant.. waha kyu khada he...Come inside..

Anant enters and sits beside dadi. He hits nimisha's head lightly..

NIMISHA- aauu.. bhai...

ANANT- tujhse bas badi badi bate karwa lo.. 

Anant teased her while she pouts looking at dadi..

DADI- stop it anant...

ANANT- acha baba.. sorry..

Anant side hugs his dadi while she caresses his head..

DADI- what happened..?? Aaj itna pyar araha hai dadi par..??

Anant smile and nods in nothing..

ANANT- bas.. aise hi..

Suddenly Sugandha enters there interrupting them..

SUGANDHA- anant.. you are here, and I was searching for you in your room..

ANANT- what happened mom..?

SUGANDHA- actually.. maa.. aapko Mrs Chandan yad he na..? Aaj unke grandson ka first birthday hai.. so they've invited us for the party... Om is busy today, so Anant.. will you take us all there..??

Asked Sugandha while Anant makes faces..

ANANT- mom.. please.. you know that I don't like to attend these functions and parties.. 

Said Anant denying while Sugandha requested him again..

SUGANDHA- chal na beta.. driver is also on leave today. 

Anant nods his head in disbelief..

ANANT- ok fine.. but please don't ask me to attend the function.  I'll drop you all and then pick you up after the party..

Sugandha gets agreed to him while Anant smile at her.. 

NIMISHA- maa.. Mrs Chandan..!!? Matlab aapki friend na..? That royal club one..??

Asked nimisha while Sugandha nods in yes..

SUGANDHA- ha wohi. Yad he tujhe..?

NIMISHA- yes.. unki bahu aur navya bhabhi ki pregnancy news sathme hi to ayi thi.. same time..

Said nimisha without realising anant's presence. Anant's smile disappeared hearing her. While Sugandha looks at her in anger..

ANANT- mom.. I'm in my room.. jab Jana ho tab bol dena..

Said Anant and leaves from there. Nimisha looks at Sugandha feeling apologetic..

NIMISHA- sorry..

SUGANDHA- think when you talk nimisha.. bura lag gaya hoga use..

Sugandha looks at anant's direction getting sad. Dadi holds her hand and makes her sit near him..

DADI- it's ok Sugandha.. don't worry he will be fine..

Sugandha smile at her lightly..

SUGANDHA- waise.. nimisha ne sach kaha.. Mrs Chandan ki bahu and Navya ki good news sathme hi ayi thi... Aur ab dekhiye.. today her grandson has completed his one year.. and Navya... 

Sugandha stops thinking about navya. Dadi caresses her back..

SUGANDHA- everything is spoilt in our house..

Said Sugandha in disbelief. Nimisha feels sad hearing her while dadi caresses her back pacifying her...

coderlady thumbnail

Navya was pregnant and chose to abort. Anant was really hurt over it. why did Navya think the baby would interfere with her job?

Saumya96 thumbnail

Navya was pregnant and chose to abort. Anant was really hurt over it. why did Navya think the baby would interfere with her job?

Yes Anant was hurt. He wanted to have that baby. But navya, since she was not ready for all this, wanted to abort the baby..

Saumya96 thumbnail

Anant was in his room standing near the window, thinking about what happened few moments back. Nimisha enters the room and looks at Anant. She closed her eyes in frustration. 

NIMISHA- I'm so stupid.. that's why mom always says, that I should think and then talk..

Said nimisha cursing herself. She moves towards anant and keeps her hand on his shoulder.

NIMISHA- bhai...

Anant's thoughts break and he looks at nimisha. He smile at her lightly.

ANANT- what happened..? When we have to leave for the party.?

Asked anant sounding normal. Nimisha kept on looking at him.

NIMISHA- bhai I'm sorry.. I didn't meant to hurt you..

Nimisha apologized to him for which he looks at her in confusion. 

ANANT- sorry..?? Hurt..?? Like really..??

Anant looks at her in disbelief while she bows down.

ANANT- come on nimmi.. I know you didn't meant to.. aur waise bhi.. tu kuch bhi bolti he.. ye to mujhe pata he..

Said Anant teasing while nimisha gets tears. Anant cups her face.

ANANT- nimmi...

Nimisha hugs him while Anant caresses her head. 

ANANT- chup hoja.. sshhuu..

Anant calms her down. After sometime she wipes her tears and looks at him.

ANANT- tu pagal he kya? Does anyone cry on such a thing.?

Nimisha looks at him and smile lightly.

NIMISHA- bhai.. don't you feel bad.? Don't you remember those things.?

Asked nimisha while Anant smile at her lightly. 

NIMISHA- mujhe to abhi bhi yad he.. when we came to know about bhabhi's pregnancy, how happy everyone were.. yad he aapko.?

Asked nimisha while Anant remembers the day...

*****FLASHBACK*****

OM- congratulations bhaisahab..

Om and Deepak hugs each other. Sugandha brings the sweet and Om and Deepak feeds each other.

DEEPAK- aapko bhi congratulations bhaisahab..

Sugandha and meeta also hugs each other. Anant and Navya enters there and were surprised to look at everyone.

NAVYA- maa.. papa..??

Meeta moves towards navya and hugs her.

MEETA- tujhe kya laga.? Tu nahi batayegi to hume pata nahi lagega.?

Asked meeta while navya looks confused. She looks at Anant who was standing surprised too.

NAVYA- matlab..??

Dadi moves towards them and caresses navya's head.

DADI- Matlab... Now i'm gonna be a great grandmother..

Anant and Navya becomes shocked hearing them. They both looks at each other and then at everyone. Sugandha moves towards her and hugs her.

SUGANDHA- thank you so much beta.. I'm so happy today..

Said Sugandha while navya seems to be upset. She release navya from hug. 

SUGANDHA- truly speaking navya.. Bohot bar aisa hua he when I was not agreeing with you. But I never was upset or angry with you. Mene to hamesha tumhe apni nimmi jaisa hi samjha he.. and today.. you've given such a great news to me... Infact to all of us..

Said Sugandha getting emotional. Navya looks at Anant while he bows down feeling sad. 

OM- bas Sugandha.. don't get emotional now.. it's the time to celebrate..

Said om patting anant's back. Nimisha runs towards Navya and holds her hands..

NIMISHA- bhai.. bhabhi.. congratulations.. finally mujhse koi chota is ghar me ane wala he..

Said nimisha while everyone laughs at her. Navya closed her eyes and sighed. Dadi's eyes falls on her.

DADI- kya hua beta.? Are you not feeling well.?

Asked dadi in a concern. Navya looks at everyone and decided to tell them the truth.

NAVYA- maa.. aapko.. ye news.?? I mean.. who informed you about this.?

Asked Navya to Sugandha.

SUGANDHA- our family doctor.. Dr Kapoor.. unhone bataya ki Anant ne unse consult kiya he..

Answered Sugandha while navya looks at him. Anant looks shocked and closed his eyes in frustration.

MEETA- kyu..?? Kya hua..? Sab.. theek hai na?

Asked meeta getting concerned.. Navya gulps and answered them..

NAVYA- maa... Hume aap sabko.. kuch batana he..

Said Navya while Anant looks at her in surprise. He nods at her in no while she looks at him requesting..

DEEPAK- what happened..?

NAVYA- I am opting for... Abortion...

Said Navya straight away shocking everyone. Anant looks at other way in a disbelief..

MEETA- navi.. pagal hogayi hai..? What are you saying..??

Asked meeta in a shock. 

SUGANDHA- navya.. anant.. what is all this..? Abortion..?? Matlab.. kyu..??

DEEPAK- aisa kya hogaya he navya.? Anant..?? Itna bada decision tum logo ne kab liya.?

Asked Deepak getting shocked while navya looks at Anant..

OM- anant.. are there any complications..? Tell us.. we will consult best doctors for this..

Said Om while dadi interrupts stopping them..

DADI- wait ... Navya Anant.. tell us everything.. what happened..?

Asked dadi to both of them. Navya was about to answer when Anant interrupts.

ANANT- dadi.. I'm not ready to be a father..

This shocks navya. Everyone looks at him in shock. 

SUGANDHA- what..??

ANANT- yes mom.. aur aap hi dekhiye na.. navya ki age hi kya he..? She has her career.. aur mujhe bhi.. I want to do so many things.. itne jaldi parenthood.. I cannot accept..

Said Anant looking down while navya looks in disbelief. She was about to interrupt but Anant holds her hand stopping her. 

SUGANDHA- are you mad.? Tumhe pata bhi he tum kya keh rahe ho.? 

Asked Sugandha holding anant while he bows down. 

OM- ye sab kya he anant.? Tumhari soch aisi kabse hui? Are you aware what you're saying?

Asked Om scolding him while he still kept quiet.

MEETA- anant.. beta.. children are the gift of god. You should accept it with open arms.. 

Said meeta trying to make him understand while navya was about to interrupt. Anant again holds her hand stopping her from saying.

DEEPAK- anant.. this is your personal decision.. but beta everyone in the family is connected with this decision..

NAVYA- papa..

Finally navya speak in between. Anant looks at her..

NAVYA- ye decision mer.....

ANANT- hum dono ka he..

Anant interrupts her while everyone looks at him.

ANANT- and our decision won't change. Please..

Said Anant requesting all. Anant holds navya's hand and takes her to their room leaving everyone shock...

*****FLASHBACK ENDS*****

Anant was having a light smile while nimisha looks at him..

NIMISHA- abortion ka decision.. bhabhi ka tha na bhai..??

Asked nimisha while Anant looks at her in surprise.

ANANT- how do you know.?

NIMISHA- bas.. pata chal gaya..

Said nimisha smiling.

NIMISHA- why did you do this Bhai.? I mean.. sabke samne.. aisa kyu kaha that you want abortion.?

Anant smile and nods in disbelief..

ANANT- because I love navya..Love is sacrifice. Love is also erasing your happiness for someone else's happiness ..

Said Anant thinking about navya while nimisha pacify him rubbing his back. 

ANANT- tab bhi kya farak pada is sab se.? Ultimately everyone forced us to keep the baby.. and uske bad kya hua.. ye to pata hi he..

Said Anant while nimisha bows down.. Anant sighed and side hugs nimisha.

ANANT- leave it.. you should always remember the good old memories.. not the bad ones..

Said Anant smiling while nimisha nods in yes...

coderlady thumbnail

WAs the family able to convince Navya to keep the baby? Did she miscarry?

Saumya96 thumbnail

WAs the family able to convince Navya to keep the baby? Did she miscarry?

For more details keep on reading the FF- Why aren't we together.? 😁😉😉

Saumya96 thumbnail

Meeta enters navya's room and found her working. 

MEETA- navi.. ye kya. ? Atleast have rest on Sundays na..

Said meeta moving towards her while navya smile at her. She removes her specs and looks at meeta..

NAVYA- maa.. you know what my boss says.?

Meeta looks at her in confusion.

NAVYA- unke hisab se, Sunday is the day when you can complete your maximum work... 

Said Navya smiling while meeta nods in disbelief.. 

MEETA- I'm not listening anything.. just close it right now..

Said meeta closing navya's laptop. 

NAVYA- maa...areh..??

Navya sighed and looks at meeta. She keeps her head on Meeta's lap while meeta caresses her.

NAVYA- dii pohoch gayi..?

MEETA- ha..

NAVYA- kuch din aur ruk jati wo..What was the hurry.?

Asked Navya while meeta smile at her.

MEETA- because your didi has her own house, her own family to take care of.. She can't stay here for long..

Navya smile lightly. She thinks something and gets up to look at meeta..

NAVYA- maa.. jiju dii se bohot pyar karte hai na.. he cares for her so much.. though dii is not working currently.. but Jiju helps her in every work..

Said Navya smiling and thinking about Navita. 

MEETA- ha.. navita is very lucky. But not only her.. even gaurav is very lucky to have a wife like navita..

Said meeta while navya looks confused. 

MEETA- she knows how to fulfill all her responsibilities..as a daughter, as a wife.. and now as a mother..

Navya smile hearing her. She was experiencing a proud smile on Meeta's face.

MEETA- apna ghar kitna ache se sambhalti hai.. she is also career oriented, but she choose a mother's responsibility over work. And I know, rather I'm sure, when she will continue to work she will handle that too.. and I'm not saying these words just because navita is my daughter... She really is "sarv gun sampanna"..

Said meeta moving her hands in air.. Her eyes falls on navya who was having light tears.

MEETA- areh? What happened.?

Asked meeta holding navya's hand.

NAVYA- mom.. you and papa are proud of dii right..?? She is the perfect daughter for you. People praise her like anything and both of you feels privileged for it.. And I have always disappointed you both.. hai na .?

Asked Navya getting emotional. Meeta looks at her getting sad. She knows her younger daughter has struggled in her own life. She didn't wanted to hurt her..

NAVYA- me to bas apne kam me hi rehti hu.. neither I'm a good daughter, nor a good wife.. and mother... Wo to me ban hi nahi payi...

Said Navya looking down while fresh tears started coming in her eyes. Meeta cups her face and wipes her tears.

MEETA- are you mad.? Aisa nahi kehte beta..

NAVYA- it's true maa.. I could not even save my marriage..

Meeta nods her head in no. She wipes navya's tears and hugs her. After sometime meeta leaves her.

MEETA- navi.. kuch chize hum nahi rok pate.. aur na hi badal pate he.. There were problems in your and anant's relationship. But that doesn't meant that there in a problem with both of you. You both are very mature and responsible individuals. And we are really proud of you..

Said meeta pacifying navya while she smile at her lightly. 

DEEPAK- your maa is right navi..

Both the ladies looks at door where Deepak was standing. He moves towards them and Navya and meeta gets up from their seat. Navya hugs Deepak and he caresses her head.

DEEPAK- whatever happened between you both in past, there is no point discussing it now. You both have moved on. And the most beautiful part is that, you both are into a new relationship called friendship...

Deepak tried to calm her down and Navya smile at him lightly. She looks unconvinced when Deepak stated them to be "moved on". Navya has been trying to explain herself that she has moved on but somewhere in her heart she knows, she haven't..

DEEPAK- and how dare you talk about my daughter like that.?

Asked Deepak scolding while meeta smile at them..

DEEPAK- my navi is the best daughter in the world. And no matter what, her parents are always there for her. They were and they will be, always..

Said Deepak keeping his hand on navya's head. While she nods her head in yes. Navya knows this from always that no matter what her parents, her family is always there with her. Meeta interrupts changing the topic.

MEETA- acha ab ye sab bate chodiye..

Deepak and Navya looks at her and wipes their tears... 

MEETA- navi.. do me a favor..

Navya looks at her in disbelief. She sighed and looks at Deepak.

NAVYA- acha?? This is the reason for asking me to stop working.. hai na?

Meeta giggle and nods in embarrassment.

NAVYA- acha tell me..

MEETA- today is Sunday..and I've prepared a list that you've to buy for me.. so.. please bring those ... from Boisar market..

Said meeta requesting while Navya looks at her in shock.

NAVYA- maa.. Boisar..?? Itna dur.. wo bhi itni garmi me..?? 

Said Navya sounding bored while Deepak laughs at them

MEETA- are? To tujhe konsa Chalke Jana he.. take your car na.. otherwise do one thing.. ask Anant to accompany you..

Suggested meeta while navya nods in disbelief..

NAVYA- fine.. I will ask him.. now go and bring the list and bags to me..

Said Navya while meeta gets happy and leaves from there. Deepak too goes from there and Navya calls Anant. He was in his car waiting for Sugandha and other ladies.

ANANT- hey..

MEETA- hii.. are you busy.?

Asked Navya while Anant smile at her.

ANANT- ha.. busy to hu.. car me bethke, maa dadi aur nimmi ka wait kar raha hu..

Said Anant in a joke while navya looks confused.

NAVYA- Matlab..? You're going anywhere?

ANANT- Mrs Chandan yad he? Mom ki friend..? There is a party there. And I'm here to pick them up..

Said Anant enquiring navya. 

NAVYA- ohh..

ANANT- what happened..?

Asked Anant witnessing her low voice

NAVYA- nothing much. Actually I've called you to ask if you can accompany me to Boisar market?

ANANT- ofcourse I can. Kab Jana he,?

NAVYA- arey but you're busy na. I'll go by myself not a problem..

Said Navya denying while Anant interrupts her.

ANANT- I know you can. But I'll come with you. Just give me 1 hour. I'll be there at your place..

Navya smile at him

NAVYA- ok. See you..

ANANT- bye..

They both disconnected the call while Navya goes to get ready and anant continues waiting for the Bajpayee ladies..

Anant was waiting for navya outside the shop at Boisar market. When navya called him to ask if he can accompany him, he called nimisha to hurry up fast as he have to leave. He immediately dropped the ladies at home and went to pick navya up. His eyes falls on navya as she was coming towards the car carrying number of bags with her. He gets down the car and moves towards her for help.

ANANT- give me..

Said Anant taking the bags from her and she smile at him. Anant keeps those bags at back seat and both of them occupied their front seats. 

ANANT- hmm. Have it..

Said Anant giving her a water bottle. She drinks the water and sighed feeling tired..

NAVYA- oh god.. it's always pathetic to shop at afternoon..

Said Navya in a disbelief while Anant smiles at her starting his car.

ANANT- anything remaining?

Asked Anant while navya nods in no.

ANANT- so let's have lunch. Will it be fine for you?

NAVYA- fine..

Answered navya and Anant got busy in driving while navya looks outside the window. Their car stops at a traffic signal. Navya's eyes falls on her side where a couple was on their bike with their kid on the lady's lap. Navya smile looking at them. Anant looks at Navya and follows her sight and witness the scene. They could be like that couple, happy with their kid, living together. But destiny had different things for them. The signal went green and Anant started his car. Navya's concentration broke by this and she looks at Anant who was not meeting eyes with her. She looks down and some old memories occupies her mind...

*****FLASHBACK*****

Navya was sitting on bed in her room, frustrated and angry on Anant for whatever he told to the family. What happened sometime before was not expected to Navya. She has decided to tell everyone, more rather explain them her situation about why she don't want to have the baby. She knew the family will be saddened but will understand her. But what anant did is totally different and now the whole family is upset with them. Her trails of thoughts got broke by the knock on the door. She looks at the door to find dadi getting in..

DADI- navya.. may we talk if you are willing to speak with anyone.?

Asked dadi while navya gets up from her bed and goes near her.

NAVYA- please don't say those words dadi.. it feels alienated..

Said Navya feeling sad while dadi smile at her lightly..

DADI- that title you only have given us.. you and your husband..

Said dadi in a taunt while navya bows down. Dadi feels sorry for her. She moves towards her and holds her hand.

DADI- come..

Dadi takes her near bed and makes her sit comfortable and sat beside her.

DADI- sorry for my words. Sorry if I have hurt you..

NAVYA- dadi please.. don't say that. You all have full rights to scold me.. believe me dadi.. I wanted to tell you all about my decision, but not like this. There are few things which I want you all to understand.. but Anant.. I don't know why he....

Stops navya in between nodding in disbelief. Dadi took a breath and continued talking to her.

DADI- you have stated your decision. But before that, will you listen to me once?

Navya nods her head unwillingly as she knows what dadi is going to tell her. She had an idea about it.

DADI- I know you are career oriented navya. I know you care about your present, about your future.. you are a very well planner for these things. But navya, few things happen in life by chance. And we humans have to accept it as it is...

Navya still bowing down nods her head lightly. Dadi gave her a light smile holding her hand.

DADI- aur maa banna ek woman ki life ka sabse precious gift hota hai. You are blessed with this navya. Few unfortunate ladies don't get these happiness.. you are getting it.. feel proud of that..

Navya looks at her feeling emotional while dadi caresses her head. Anant stops himself from entering the room witnessing both the ladies talk.

DADI- still.. I'm not forcing you. It's just a request.. ultimately you both have to take a decision.. ok.?

Said dadi smiling while navya nods her head in yes. She gets up to leave while navya's eyes falls on Anant. Dadi patted on anant's shoulder and leaves from there. Navya gets up from her seat frowning. Anant, understanding her state, closed the door of their room.

NAVYA- why you did that?

As soon as Anant closed the door Navya shouted at him while he looks at her expressionless

ANANT- I did what?

NAVYA- why you have to lie Anant.? What explanations you have for the things you said downstairs.?

Anant sighed and gave her a look.

ANANT- were the things incorrect? You want abortion right? And I have said the same thing.

NAVYA- yes.. I want abortion.. then why you've to distribute it amongst both of us? You want the baby, why didn't you said that.?

Asked Navya crossing her arms looking at him angrily. He knows Navya hate to lie but everytime he does the same thing. Not with any bad intension but only to save navya from questioning.

ANANT- we are husband and wife. The decision we took should be approved by both of us. What we were going to tell everyone.? That we have clashes on our decisions.? And what you are yelling at? The thing we will be doing is according to you only.. 

Navya looks at him in confusion asking him the meaning of his words. Anant took a heavy breath and moves towards her.

ANANT- I've taken an appointment tomorrow.. we can head for abortion...

Announced Anant while Navya looks without giving any expression. She was about to hold him but he leaves from there in the washroom. She kept on looking at him...

*****FLASHBACK ENDS*****

Navya gets a jerk and she opens her eyes quickly as Anant applied the brakes. She looks at him and then at her other side, gaining conciousness.. 

ANANT- I'm sorry.. tum sogayi thi.. I didn't bother to disturb you..

Said Anant smiling while Navya nods at him. 

ANANT- so... Chale..?? Lunch..?

Asked Anant while navya looks outside where they were at the entrance of a restaurant. 

NAVYA- ya..

She smile lightly and both of them gets down the car and moves towards their lunch...

Deepashikar33 thumbnail

Now navya is feeling bad for not be able to keep baby but life aisa hi toh hai kuch galti hum karte Hain jo tab hame pata nai lagta  but as time passes we realize our mistake and try to learn from it....hope this time navya and anant both find their happiness in true sense ...😊😉