Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

coderlady thumbnail
Most Comments (2023) 1 Thumbnail Most Comments (July 2023)  1 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 3 years ago

She is not just angry. She is hurt. Thats what Anant has to realize and fix.

Saumya96 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: golden_aura

Loved it dear

Awesome part 

So Dadi is back home & a get emotional too about it 

Hmm so Anant is in a fix how to pacify Navya as he had hurt her 

Let's see what happens next

Thanks for the PM

Continue soon🙂

Anant has to struggle to get navya's apology. 😂

Stay tuned ❣️

Saumya96 thumbnail

Originally posted by: coderlady

She is not just angry. She is hurt. Thats what Anant has to realize and fix.

Yes. He has to understand what blunder he did by saying those things..

Stay tuned ❣️

Saumya96 thumbnail

Anant laboriously knocks the door of navya's room twice as he was holding coffee glasses, but didn't hear any answer from her. He twists the knob of the door and gets inside to witness Navya ironing her clothes. 

ANANT- Navya...

He calls her but she didn't turns to face him, neither she answered him back. He step inside the room and keeps the glasses on the table.

ANANT- wo.. maa has prepared cold coffee. Mene tumhare liye bhi layi hai..

Anant tried to have a talk with Navya. She switched off the iron making sound which makes Anant believe that she is still angry. He gulped looking at her reactions. 

ANANT- you are having any work today in office.?

Asked Anant for which Navya turns to face him sternly. 

ANANT- nahi.. matlab.. if you don't have any work then... We can go for a movie.? And lunch.?

Anant asked her while she folded her arms. 

NAVYA- Anant.. come straight to the point. Yaha waha ki bate kar ke, mera aur khudka time waste mat karo..

Said Navya and Anant gulped looking here and there. 

NAVYA- I know why you are here.. you are here to apologise to me, pacify me. And because of that you are doing these types of dramas in front of me..

Said Navya moving towards her cupboard to take her other belongings.

ANANT- I am not doing any drama Navya. Believe me. Me yaha sachme tumse maafi mangne aya hu.

NAVYA- really.?

Navya turns around to face him. While he nods his head in yes.

NAVYA- kyun mafi mang rahe ho tum.? Did dadi asked you to apologise to me.? Or maa and papa has asked you to pacify me.? 

Asked Navya for which Anant bows down not having any answer. Though his family has asked him, but he really wants to apologise to her. 

NAVYA- dekha.? Un sab ne kaha that's why you are here. 

ANANT- no navya. Mujhe bhi guilty feel ho raha hai. Me genuinely tumse sorry kehna chahta hu..

Anant interrupts her but she looks at the other side. He moves towards her and stood in front.

ANANT- you know me navya.. I am so stupid. Us din bhi mene gusse me tumse bohot kuch keh diya. But believe me, I didn't meant that. 

NAVYA- par tumhe jo kehna tha wo to tumne keh diya na Anant. Jo tumhare mann me tha wo to zuban par agaya na..

Interrupted Navya while Anant shook his head in disagreement.

NAVYA- you know what Anant, me tumse gussa nahi hu. Moreover I am hurt because of your words. 

Anant feels sorry and disappointed. He wanted to clear himself but was not having much courage to speak.

NAVYA- mene socha tha that we are best friends. Let the world think whatever they want about our relationship, but is bat ki mujhe khushi thi ki hum dono ek dusre ke bare me acha sochte hai. But I was wrong unfortunately..

Said Navya nodding her head while Anant bows down not meeting eyes with her.

Navya moves towards the table to keep her laptop and other files in her bags.

ANANT- Navya... Please give me one chance to apologise.

Requested Anant while Navya stopped her work and looks at him.

NAVYA- wo to me tumhe dungi hi Anant. Not only one, but I will give you n number of chances. But the thing I want is, you to understand how I am feeling...

Said Navya and continued her work. Anant smile at her lightly.

ANANT- matlab tum gussa nahi ho na.. that means we are ok with each other.?

Anant hesitate to say while navya nods in disbelief. She gave him a look.

NAVYA- no. We are not...

ANANT- areh.? But you said you are not angry..

Anant said immediately while Navya moves towards her wardrobe and Anant follows her. 

NAVYA- ha but you have to prove that you are apologetic and is seriously feeling sorry for your words..

Anant nods in agreement while Navya turns to face him. 

NAVYA- Kuch ladaiyan kar leni chahiye. Acha hota hai..

Anant smile at her lightly. He takes a step forward and holds her hands. 

ANANT- Navya.. you know me very well. And you know that I can't hurt you unnecessarily. Us din jo bhi mene kaha, I am ashamed of that. Gusse me mene wo keh diya jo mujhe nahi kehna chahiye tha. But I am not giving excuses. You have right to teach me a nice lesson.. so that I would not repeat it again...

Navya kept on staring him. As he completes his words he looks at both of their hands. Navya followed his sight and immediately took her hands out of his hold. 

ANANT- you are right.. Kuch ladaiyan kar leni chahiye...

He gave her a light smile and leaves from there while Navya kept on looking at him. 

Anant was in his office when his cellphone rang. It was from Ranbir. He keeps the file at his desk and picks the cellphone to answer.

ANANT- hey...

Ranbir scrunched his eyebrows hearing anant's low voice.

RANBIR- that means Navya ab tak gussa hai..

ANANT- how do you know.?

Asked Anant getting confused when Ranbir gave him a laugh.

RANBIR- by hearing your voice. You seems to be low..

Anant sighed and smile lightly.

ANANT- you are correct but only fifty percent...

RANBIR- meaning.?

Ranbir questions him while Anant rests himself on his chair.

ANANT- Navya gussa nahi hai but wo mujhse ache se bat bhi nahi kar rahi...

Said Anant while Ranbir nods in disbelief.

RANBIR- these ladies and their unwanted moods...

ANANT- nahi Ranbir.. Navya ka kehna galat nahi hai..

Anant interrupts him as Ranbir was not satisfied with navya's anger. 

ANANT- she has a point. I should have thought before saying anything.

Said Anant nodding in disbelief. 

RANBIR- but you are feeling apologetic right..

ANANT- yes ofcourse I am. But.. aage se mujhse ye galati na ho isliye Navya filhal jo bhi kar rahi hai, it is fine for me..

Ranbir smile at him lightly. He thinks about Anant and Navya's bonding and their understanding. They still understand the meaning of literal relationship but the only disappointing thing is they don't want to live as husband and wife..

ANANT- hello..?? Ranbir...

Ranbir's thoughts break as Anant calls him.

RANBIR- ya I'm on line..

ANANT- kya sochne lag gaya..?

RANBIR- kuch nahi.. I was thinking about you both..

Anant looks confused by his words.

ANANT- about what.?

RANBIR- you both know each other so well. You both know how to handle the situations well, but then... What happens to your maturity and understanding when there's a question about your relationship..?

Anant sighed hearing his question. He too doesn't have any answers for this question. He scratches his head to think but Ranbir interrupts him.

RANBIR- what happened.? You don't have any answers right...

ANANT- kal lunch ke liye chale.? 

Anant changed the topic while Ranbir nods in disbelief. He very well know that Anant will not answer or say anything regarding this.

RANBIR- pata tha.. you will not say anything..

ANANT- Ranbir...

Anant said sternly which makes Ranbir more disappointed.

RANBIR- ok.. leave it.. so.. we will meet tomorrow for lunch.. we four.?? What's say.? 

ANANT- I don't know about Navya..

Ranbir thinks something and then replied him back.

RANBIR- it's ok. I will ask Ritika to talk with her. Waise bhi Navya is going to meet Ritika today..

Anant looks little surprised hearing this.

ANANT- what..? Navya is meeting Ritika today.? For what.?

RANBIR- Ritika ka appointment he doctor ka. Monthly checkup. So Navya is accompanying her. You don't know..?

Ranbir looks confused while Anant shook his head.

ANANT- dekha.? She said she is not angry. But on the other side, she haven't informed me about this..

Anant complaints about Navya for which Ranbir laughs at him. 

ANANT- why are you laughing.?

RANBIR- I take my words back.. you both are not mature rather you both are kids.. 

He again started laughing while Anant pouts in disappointment. 

ANANT- I'm not talking with you. Bye..

Anant disconnected the call. Ranbir stopped his laugh and smile thinking about Anant and Navya...

Gold.Abrol thumbnail

Loved it dear

Awesome part

Thanks for the PM

Continue soon🙂

Saumya96 thumbnail

RITIKA- thank you so much for coming with me, Darling...

Ritika thanked Navya as they reached the doctor's clinic for Ritika's monthly checkup. 

NAVYA- acha.? Ab tum mujhe thank-you, sorry ye sab bolne wali ho.? And if yes, then I should leave...

Navya was about to turn but Ritika holds her hand interrupting her.

RITIKA- areh areh.. navya.. sorry...

Navya widened her eyes hearing her and at the other moment both the girls laughs together. 

NAVYA- betho...

Navya makes Ritika sit outside the doctor's cabin and goes to the reception.

NAVYA- excuse me...

The receptionist turns towards Navya and answered with a smile.

GIRL- yes..?

NAVYA- There's an appointment for Ritika Singh..

The girl on the reception nods at her and checks her system for an appointment. 

GIRL- yes ma'am..there's one patient inside, after this you can go ..

Navya nods in agreement at her and moves towards Ritika.

NAVYA- Ritika do you want anything? Pani ya aur kuch.?

Ritika shook her head in no. Navya sits beside her and Ritika turns to talk with her.

RITIKA- by the way. How is Dadi now.? Bat hui tumhare unse.?

NAVYA- ha bat to hui thi. At morning also I have called maa to check for dadi's health. She is fine now.

Ritika nods hearing Navya. She wanted to talk with her regarding Anant but was searching for words to say.

RITIKA- navya.. we will do one thing.? Yaha se ghar jane se pehle, we will just visit Bajpayees and check for dadi.?

Ritika suggest the plan for which Navya smile at first but then thoughts of Anant came into her mind. She has decided not to visit Bajpayee mansion or Anant till he genuinely feels sorry for his words and Navya forgives him.

NAVYA- aa...bb.. Ritika.. actually I have some office work at home. But you can go.. I will drop you and inform Ranbir to pick you up from there.

Navya denied to go making Ritika surprise a little. 

RITIKA- Anant se ab tak gussa ho.?

Asked Ritika suddenly for which Navya looks at her. 

RITIKA- you refused to come. Isliye pucha...

Navya gave her a smile and bows down for a moment. Ritika waits for her to speak.

NAVYA- Ritika.. I am not angry with him. Me samajhti hu, uske mann me wo bate nahi thi jo usne kahi.. but...

Navya stopped in between for a while.

RITIKA- but what navya.? I mean why this unnecessary distance.?

NAVYA- ye unnecessary nahi hai Ritika.. 

Navya interrupts immediately in between.

NAVYA- I want anant to understand that I have been hurt. And for that I have to distance from him...

Ritika smile at her and nods her head. Navya watches her doing that.

NAVYA- what happened.?

Asked Navya being confused. 

RITIKA- navya.. these men are like this only. Gusse me ya anjane me wo bhale hi kuch bol de, but that doesn't mean that they don't care for our emotions. 

Navya looks at her and thinks about Anant and his apology. How he tried to talk to her and convinced her.

RITIKA- Anant too care for your emotions. Use pata hai usse galati hui hai. And believe me, wo next time se aisa nahi karega.. 

Ritika takes anant's side and tried to convince Navya. She smiles at Ritika and nods her head in disbelief.

NAVYA- god knows what magic anant creates.? Everyone around takes his side and always try to convince me. 

Ritika laughs at her words while Navya still nods in disbelief.

NAVYA- true that is. Ghar me maa papa and navita dii. And here, you and Ranbir.. you all people are always with Anant. Lucky boy...

Said Navya complaining while Ritika holds her hand.

RITIKA- shayad yahi wo magic hai, jisse tumhe Anant se pyar hua tha...

Navya looks at her in surprise.

RITIKA- rishta bhale hi na tik paya ho, but pyar to tha na navya..? Or let's say, pyar abhi bhi hai.??

Asked Ritika hoping for a positive response from Navya. Navya was too shocked and confused to answer her. She looks at the other side finding an answer and Ritika waited for her. Their conversation was interrupted by a nurse.

NURSE- excuse me ma'am..

Navya and Ritika looks at their side to find the nurse who has came from doctor's cabin. 

NURSE- please come in..

Ritika nods at the nurse and then turns towards Navya.

RITIKA- bhale hi wo pyar thodasa blur hogaya hai Navya. But I can still witness it in your eyes...

Ritika smile at her and patted her hands. She gets up to go inside the cabin while Navya went in thoughts about what she said now. Is she still in love with Anant.?

*****FLASHBACK*****

Navya was looking ravishing, dressed in royal blue one-piece dress, with a pearl earrings stud and her hair tied in a high pony tail. But her facial expressions does not match her attire as she was looking angry on Anant. They were about to go for dinner tonight but Anant has still not returned from his office.

NIMISHA- uffo.. ye bhai bhi na.. pata nahi kaha reh gaye hai..

Said Nimisha looking at the door and then redialing anant's number for the fifth time. 

SUGANDHA- I had already warned him. Kya zarurat thi Sunday ke din office jane ki.? 

Sugandha nods in disbelief. Nimisha took a deep breath as Anant didn't answered her call again. Sugandha's eyes falls on Navya as she was standing checking her watch again and again. 

SUGANDHA- nayi nayi shadi hui hai inn dono ki. And look at him. Apni wife ko gussa dila raha hai..

Sugandha complaints to Dadi who was sitting on the sofa. She looks at Navya who has now bowed down saying nothing. 

DADI- navya.. 

Navya looks at Dadi who gives her a light smile.

DADI- come here beta. Have a seat.

Navya nods lightly and goes near Dadi to sit beside her.

DADI- mera Anant thoda carefree hai. But aaj kuch jyada hi hogaya. That doesn't mean that he does not care for anyone..

Dadi tried to take anant's side and Navya gave her a light nod smiling. Meanwhile Om moves downstairs near everyone.

OM- arey what happened.? Why you all are here like this.?

Asked Om getting confused. 

NIMISHA- we all are waiting for Anant bhai. 

Answered Nimisha getting her head out of the phone, finally giving up as Anant was not answering her calls.

OM- Anant aya nahi ab tak.?

Asked Om getting confused. While Sugandha shook her head denying. Om immediately took his phone and dials anant's number but again it went unanswered.

OM- tum bacche phone rakhte kyu ho jab uthana nahi hota to.?

Said Om looking at nimisha and getting irritated. He looks at Navya who was seems to be sad. 

OM- sorry navya. It's my fault.. Anant ko office bhejna hi nahi chahiye tha. I spoiled your dinner.

Said Om apologizing. Navya immediately moves towards him nodding her head. 

NAVYA- papa please don't say that. I understand. Work comes first..

Navya said smiling lightly. But deep inside she was sad and angry on Anant. 

SUGANDHA- suniye.. aap office me laga ke dekhiye na. Waha se nikla bhi hai ya nahi ye ladka..

Said Sugandha in disbelief and Om nods in agreement. He dialled at office's number and the receptionist answered the call.

GIRL- hello, thank you for calling Bajpayee group of Industries. How may I help you.?

OM- Riya.. this is Om..

Said Om on the phone call and Sugandha sighed that atleast someone has answered the call.

GIRL- yes sir. Good evening.

OM- good evening.. Anant hai waha.? Bulao use. Tell him that ghar se phone hai..

Said Om and the girl nods listening her boss's orders.

GIRL- give me a minute sir.

She keeps the call on hold and dialled another number to check for Anant while on the other side Om was waiting for Anant to speak. After some moments, the girl got back to the call.

GIRL- hello sir..

OM- yes riya.?

GIRL- sir.. Anant sir had left from the office in the evening only. I must be doing other things at that time that's why didn't came to know when he left from here. 

Said the girl sounding apologetic. Om scrunched his brows looking confused. He disconnect the call and looks at everyone. 

SUGANDHA- what happened ?

OM- anant to sham ko hi nikal chuka hai office se..

Om informed everyone about Anant and everyone gets surprised. 

DADI- kya ? Then where is he.? Ab tak aya kaise nahi.?

Asked dadi and now Sugandha got scared hearing him. 

SUGANDHA- hai bhagwan.! Kahi kuch ho to nahi gaya na.? Wo phone bhi nahi utha raha hai..

Said Sugandha sounding scared. Navya too looks scared as they were not finding out about Anant. Dadi looks at her reaction and then turns towards Sugandha.

DADI- come on Sugandha. Don't say these things.. koi kam me phas gaya hoga..

Nimisha nods in agreement hearing dadi. Om was about to make another call when his eyes falls on the door from where Anant was coming. 

OM- Anant...

Everyone looks at the door and sighed looking at Anant coming. 

ANANT- kya hua ? Why you all are looking at me like this.?

Asked Anant getting confused. He looks at Navya who was dressed in her attire and at that moment anant's eyes goes wide in shock. He was about to say something when Sugandha interrupts him.

SUGANDHA- kaha tha tu.? Office se to kabse nikal chuka tha. And why you are not picking up your phone.? 

Anant looks at her and then again at Navya who was boiling in anger. 

ANANT- maa... Wo.. Ranbir had called me. Actually usne hum sab friends ko bulaya tha for bachelor's party. Uski shadi hai na kuch dino me...

Everyone looks surprised hearing anant's casual answer. Om moves towards him getting angry. 

OM- navya yaha tumhara wait kar rahi thi Anant. For your information, let me remind you that last week, infront of all of us, you have promised her to take for dinner on Sunday. And today, is Sunday.

Anant nods agreeing to him. 

ANANT- I do remember papa. But Ranbir ne achanak bula liya. Everything was decided suddenly. And.. mene Navya ko message karke bataya tha..

Navya looks shocked when Anant said that he had messaged her. Everyone looks at Navya and then at Anant. He immediately took out his phone and gets surprised looking at the unsent message to Navya. Nimisha peeps at his phone's screen and nods in disbelief.

NIMISHA- lo.!! WhatsApp pe message likh ke rakha hai but send nahi kiya..

Anant gave a look at her, as she had fulfilled her sister's role by complaining about the things in front of everyone. Everyone nods at his carelessness. Navya looks at him and then at everyone. She turns around and leave from there in her room and everyone watches her going.

DADI- ye kya behaviour hai anant.?

Said Dadi in a strict voice while Anant looks apologetic. 

SUGANDHA- first of all, tujhe jana hi nahi chahiye tha. Bol deta na Ranbir ko that you are busy today..

Sugandha scolded him for his behaviour. He was about to say when Om interrupts.

OM- do not say anything to us now.. go and pacify Navya. 

Said Om and Anant nods in agreement. He immediately runs from there in his room. He looks at Navya who was removing her earrings standing in front of the mirror. He gulped and enters the room slowly. Her eyes falls on him through mirror and she goes near the wardrobe. 

ANANT- navya...

She opens the wardrobe making sound. She takes her night suit and throws on bed. Next, she takes her towel and throws it on bed again. Anant watches her doing that. 

ANANT- navya.. sorrr.. sorry...

As Anant says the words she turns to face him with anger. 

NAVYA- sorry.? For what.? For wasting my time.? For believing that tonight we will have some time alone? Or else for the "koshish" that I am doing, tumhe pyar karne ki koshish.?

Navya shouted a little getting angry. Anant immediately closed the door behind him so that anyone down does not hear them. He moves towards her.

ANANT- navya.. Ranbir aur baki sab ne bohot zidd ki. Hamari shadi ko 4 months hogaye hai and tabse I haven't spent time with my friends. Aur ab next month Ranbir ki shadi he... to... Isliye...

Anant tried to give reason and clear himself infront of navya. She took the clothes and moves towards washroom banging the door behind.

ANANT- oh my god.. Navya to bohot gusse me lag rahi hai.. stupid Anant. Teri hi galati hai .

Anant hits his own head and looks at the washroom door. After sometime, Navya came back changed in her night wears. Anant goes near her apologize again. 

ANANT- navya .. navya please say something. Bhale hi dato mujhe, jhagda karo.. but please don't be silent like this.

Anant holds her hand apologizing. Navya gave a look at him and took her hand back from his hold.

ANANT- navya yar... I'm sorry.. from next time, I will not do any such things which will hurt you. Promise..

Navya folds her arms and looks at him. 

NAVYA- so you know that you have hurt me.?

Asked Navya and Anant nods his head agreeing.

NAVYA- and what should be your punishment.?

Anant thinks for a moment and at the other moment kneels down in front of her , holding his ears. Navya became surprised looking at him.

ANANT- my dearest wife.. I am so sorry for my behavior. Please forgive me. I promise I will not repeat this mistake again. And if ever I do something like this which hurt you then you can punish me in whatever way you want.. promise...

Said Anant in a pout. Navya pressed her smile looking at his face but could not hold herself for long. At the other moment she burst into laughter. Anant watch her laughing and smile at her reaction. He gets up on his feet and continued looking at her. 

NAVYA- tumse to koi jyada der tak gussa bhi nahi reh sakta..

Said Navya nodding in disbelief. 

ANANT- jokes apart navya.. seriously I apologise for my mistake.

NAVYA- it's ok. It was your first time isliye maf karti hu.

Said Navya smiling and Anant sighed in relief. He takes a step forward moving closer to her. Navya froze looking at him near her. 

ANANT- I must say.. you are very understanding wife.

Said Anant whispering and touching her cheeks softly. Navya takes a step back looking down and Anant understood her reaction.

ANANT- its ok wifey.. I can wait for your "positivity wala feeling".. 

Anant laughs and takes his clothes from his cupboard. He was about to enter washroom when Navya stops him.

NAVYA- Anant...

Anant turns to face her. 

NAVYA- thoda bohot experience kar rahi hu... Positivity wala feeling...

Anant's smile widened hearing her. She bows down smiling embarrassingly. 

ANANT- hayyy.. I will wait for your yes..

Anant winks at her and goes in washroom to get changed while Navya kept on smiling at his words...

*****FLASHBACK ENDS*****

RITIKA- navya...

Navya's thoughts broke by Ritika who was patting on her shoulder. She immediately gets up.

RITIKA- kya hua.? Kaha khoi hui thi.?

NAVYA- kuch nahi.. everything fine.?

Asked Navya out of concern and Ritika smile nodding her head in agreement. 

NAVYA- to... Chale.,?

RITIKA- yes..

Navya and Ritika leaves from there to their respective home...

Gold.Abrol thumbnail

Loved it dear 

Awesome part🙂

Navya comes along with Ritika & Ritika too asked her about Anant 🙂 

True Navya can be angry & make him realize that she was hurt but still she loves him & that's ❤Love

I think FB was sweet 🙂 but Anaant should act maturely now

Thanks for the PM

Continue soon🙂

coderlady thumbnail
Most Comments (2023) 1 Thumbnail Most Comments (July 2023)  1 Thumbnail + 8

She is right. Anant does have to realize the consequences of what he speaks.

Saumya96 thumbnail

Originally posted by: golden_aura

Loved it dear 

Awesome part🙂

Navya comes along with Ritika & Ritika too asked her about Anant 🙂 

True Navya can be angry & make him realize that she was hurt but still she loves him & that's ❤Love

I think FB was sweet 🙂 but Anaant should act maturely now

Thanks for the PM

Continue soon🙂

Both of them loves each other truly. 

Let's see what's there with their relationship.

Thanks for your comment. Will continue soon

Saumya96 thumbnail

Originally posted by: coderlady

She is right. Anant does have to realize the consequences of what he speaks.

Ya. He should behave maturely now. 

Thanks for your comment. Will continue soon