Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Saumya96 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 3 years ago

Next day, door bell rang of Bajpayee mansion. Lochan opens the door to find Navya in front.

NAVYA- good morning bhaiya.. kaise hai aap.?

Asked Navya entering while Lochan smile at her. 

LOCHAN- me theek hu didi. Aayiye na..

Navya enters the living room where dadi was sitting.

NAVYA- good morning dadi..

Navya sits beside her and dadi gave her a light smile. She was looking tired and unwell. Navya looks at her expression.

NAVYA- what happened dadi.? Are you not well.?

Navya touches her forehead to check the temperature.

DADI- I am fine beta. Just feeling little tired..

Navya smile at her and hands her a glass of water. 

NAVYA- pakka na dadi.? Otherwise let's go the doctor right now..

DADI- nahi baba.. appointment afternoon ki hai. What will you do there if we go now.? 

Dadi denied her words and Navya nods in disbelief.

NAVYA- ghar me koi nahi hai na.? 

Asked Navya looking around. Dadi nods her head in agreement

DADI- Nimisha had to go to Panvel for her work. And Om and Sugandha have to visit our family function. Sugandha was not ready to go.. but mene hi jane ke liye kaha..

Navya smile at her. Lochan brings them tea and some snacks. 

NAVYA- thank you bhaiya. But I don't need. Dadi... You have something..

Said Navya handing a cup of tea to dadi. Dadi takes the cup with a smile 

NAVYA- acha where are your files ? And prescriptions.?

Dadi indicates her to the side table. Navya looks at her direction and takes the files from the table. She started checking her files while dadi was looking at her. 

NAVYA- ye kya dadi.? Your cholesterol level is above normal.. kab ki reports hai ye.?

Asked navya checking herself the date of the reports.

DADI- it's of last month.. but now I am fine. 

Said dadi keeping the empty cup back on the table. Navya nods her head in disbelief

NAVYA- ha bilkul.. aap to doctor se bhi jyada janti hai..

Dadi giggles at her words. Lochan brings some more snacks for them

NAVYA- what is this.? Samosa and all..? Who told you to prepare this.?  

Asked Navya sounding strict. Lochan looks at Dadi and then at Navya.

LOCHAN- dadi-ji ne hi kaha didi.. unka bohot Mann tha..

Dadi's eyes goes wide in shock. Navya looks at her in disbelief.

DADI- I have demanded.. but who told you to agree to that. Huh lochan.? 

Dadi saves herself while Lochan looks at Navya. 

NAVYA- You will not have these things dadi..

Navya asked Lochan to take the samosas back and he nods in agreement 

LOCHAN- aap ghar me hoti hai to sab ache se hota hai didi...

Saying this Lochan leaves from there. Navya looks at dadi who was staring her having a smile. 

DADI- have you heard that.? 

Navya nods her head lightly. She got busy in dadi's reports when dadi continued.

DADI- lochan also knows what is right.. but you and anant.. will always be stubborn.

Dadi nods her head in disbelief. Navya didn't answer her still looking into the files. Suddenly her cellphone rang. And it was from vijay, her boss 

NAVYA- good morning sir..

VIJAY- Navya I know you are on leave today. But there is an emergency here. The US clients meeting is to be held now..

Navya looks shocked at this. 

NAVYA- but sir. It was tomorrow right.? How can they preponed it without prior call.? 

Dadi looks at Navya who was sounding disturbed. 

NAVYA- this is not done vijay sir. I am having important personal work today.

VIJAY- what to do navya.? It's a call from head office. We have to attend that. Sorry.. but you have to be here in office till 11..

Navya checks her watch which was showing 10:15. She looks at Dadi who was looking at her. 

NAVYA- I will see .. and inform you..

Navya disconnect the call and looks at dadi.

DADI- what happened.? Any problem.?

NAVYA- actually dadi.. there was a meeting with US clients tomorrow. But due to some reasons it is going to held now.. 

Navya looks angry and disturbed with her sudden work. 

DADI- are to koi bat nahi beta.. waise bhi the doctor's appointment is at 3... I think you'll be back till then..?

Asked dadi while navya again checks her watch.

NAVYA- but dadi.. I was on leave today for you.. how can I go..?

Dadi smile nodding her head..

DADI- so what.? You just go, attend your meeting and then.. we can directly meet to the hospital..?

Navya nods her head in no. Dadi caresses her head.

DADI- I insist.. work comes first.. you should go.. I will wait for you at hospital.

NAVYA- no no... I will come here to pick you. And... I will try my best to reach here as soon as possible.. you please wait for me dadi .

Navya requested her while dadi nods her head. 

DADI- ofcourse my child. You go without having anything in mind about me. Ok.? 

Navya smile lightly nodding her head in yes. She takes her handbag and runs from there so that she can reach on time and could return back as early as possible...

Navya's cellphone again vibrates, for the fifth time in a row. Her concentration was in the meeting as she and her colleagues were busy in the conference call. The call went unanswered and after few seconds it again vibrates. The call was from "Bajpayee mansion". Navya was still busy in her meeting. After sometime her cellphone rang again but this time she got a call from Om. It kept on vibrating for few calls. But she kept on ignoring the calls. 

NAVYA- so that's it for today. Thank you gentlemen..

The conference gets completed as Navya completes with the meeting.

VIJAY- thanks a ton for this meeting Navya. I'm glad you could make it. 

Navya smile at him.

NAVYA- I'm paid for this work only. But now.. I'll leave. It's already 1 and I've to go..

Vijay nods his head in agreement allowing her to leave. Vijay leaves from the conference room while Navya moves towards the table to collect her handbag and cellphone. Her eyes went wide in shock looking at the number of missed calls.

NAVYA- twenty two missed calls...?? Ghar se, papa... Nimisha... Itne sabke calls.?

Navya looks confused and scared at the same time. She calls Om first to ask what had happened but this time her phone went unanswered. 

NAVYA- nimisha ko karti hu..

Navya picks her handbag and leaves from the conference room trying the call to Nimisha. At first nimisha didn't answer her call. 

NAVYA- oh god.. I hope everything is fine..

Navya prayed silently. She was about to call Bajpayee mansion when Nimisha called her back. Navya sighed in relief and picks the call up.

NAVYA- Nimisha... What happened..? Sab theek hai na.?

NIMISHA- bhabhi where were you..? We all are trying your call...

Nimisha sounds disturbed which makes Navya more worried. She didn't said anything when Nimisha interrupts.

NIMISHA- dadi... Dadi is in.... Hospital.... She has suffered a mild heart attack.. 

Saying this Nimisha started crying. Her handbag falls from navya's hand hearing the news. She looks shocked by the sudden turmoil which she has witnessed just now...

To be continued.!

coderlady thumbnail
Most Comments (2023) 1 Thumbnail Most Comments (July 2023)  1 Thumbnail + 8

Such a terrible thing to happen. Hope Navya does not get the blame and hope she does not blame herself either.

Gold.Abrol thumbnail

Loved it dear

Emotional update

Thanks for the PM

Continue soon 😌

Saumya96 thumbnail

Originally posted by: coderlady

Such a terrible thing to happen. Hope Navya does not get the blame and hope she does not blame herself either.

Dadi will be fine. Navya will not blame herself. But someone will be there to blame her..

Stay tuned..

Saumya96 thumbnail

Originally posted by: golden_aura

Loved it dear

Emotional update

Thanks for the PM

Continue soon 😌

Your welcome..

Stay tuned..

Saumya96 thumbnail

Navya comes to the hospital almost running her car at its speed. She was feeling afraid, tensed and worried, all at the same time. She reached at the reception and asked the receptionist about dadi. 

RECEPTIONIST- ward number 3 ma'am.. this way. 

NAVYA- thank you. 

The lady shows her the way upstairs and Navya runs from there to the upper floor. She looks at her right and then at her left to find Om, Sugandha and Nimisha outside the ward. 

NIMISHA- bhabhi...

Om and Sugandha looks at the direction to find Navya coming towards them. Navya moves towards Sugandha and embrace her.

NAVYA- maa...

Sugandha cried silently in her arms while Navya caresses her back. Sugandha leaves her after a moment and Navya looks at Om.

NAVYA- papa...kaise ...? Da..di...

Navya stammered to ask Om about Dadi. Om sighed and turns to face her.

OM- pata nahi kaise .. lochan had called us and informed that maa is not feeling well. She was unconscious..

Navya closed her eyes in frustration. Her eyes were wet with tears. She blames herself for not being present near dadi. 

NAVYA- papa .. I'm so sorry.. mujhe... Office jana... I'm so.. sorry...

Navya nods her head in disbelief shedding some tears. Om caresses her head lightly, saying nothing. Navya looks at Sugandha who was sitting while Nimisha was caressing her. 

NAVYA- maa... Everything is going to be fine. Relax...

Sugandha nods her head in yes. Suddenly the doctor interrupts them 

DOCTOR- excuse me... 

Everyone turns to look at the doctor, moving towards him.

OM- what happened doctor...?

DOCTOR- it's good to have her on time.. though it was a mild attack. We have to do angioplasty..

Om and Sugandha looks at each other first and then at the doctor

DOCTOR- relax.. it's just a surgical procedure which had to be performed. And that too immediately..

Said the doctor while Om looks here and there thinking something. The doctor understood his expressions and keeps his hand on om's shoulder

DOCTOR- Om.. you have to take a quick decision. Please...

The doctor requested Om to take a decision. Navya moves towards Om

NAVYA- papa.. it's for dadi.. we have to nod in agreement for this surgery..

Om nods his head lightly. He turns to face the doctor.

OM- what is the procedure doctor..?

The doctor nod his head in yes. He indicates Om and Navya to follow him while Sugandha and Nimisha waited for them outside.

It was almost an hour that the Bajpayees were waiting for the surgery to get complete. Om was moving from one corner to the another, outside the operation theatre looking at the door of OT again and again. Sugandha was sitting on the couch joining her hands for the prayers. While nimisha was standing beside her folding her hands. Navya was present at a distance from them, talking on phone call..

NAVYA- you don't need to be here papa. Waise bhi hospital me jyada log allowed nahi hai. 

Said Navya to Deepak who was asking her if he can come there. Navya's eyes falls on Ranbir who was coming near her. 

DEEPAK- are you sure Navya.? 

NAVYA- yes papa . Ranbir is here too. Kuch laga to me aapko call kar dungi..

Said Navya and smile lightly looking at Ranbir. He indicates her that he is near Om while Navya nods her head. 

DEEPAK- ok navi.. take care of everyone. 

NAVYA- yaa..

Navya disconnects the call and turns to look at Ranbir talking with Om. She moves near him. 

RANBIR- you ok.?

Asked Ranbir to Navya who smile lightly nodding her head. 

NAVYA- how is Ritika.? 

RANBIR- she's fine. Wo bhi ana chahti thi, but.. mene hi mana kar diya..

Ranbir told Navya about Ritika's whereabouts. After hearing dadi's news, Ritika wanted to accompany him to the hospital. But Ranbir denied her and asked her to be at home. 

NAVYA- acha kiya.. what is she going to do here ? She will get unnecessarily exhausted..

Ranbir nods his head in agreement. Navya bows down speaking nothing while Ranbir watches her. 

RANBIR- hey.. don't you worry navya.. sab theek hojayega..

Said Ranbir caressing her shoulder while she lightly nods her head. She closed her eyes and took a deep breath when she felt someone running near her. She opens her eyes hurriedly and looks at her right side to find Anant moving towards them. 

OM- anant...

Anant almost came running towards them and look at everyone and then at the OT door. He was breathing heavily while getting afraid of the situation. 

ANANT- papa.. how is dadi..? Kaha he wo.? Doctor ne kya kaha..?

Anant asked n number of questions while Om tried to calm him down. 

RANBIR- Anant.. dadi is in operation theatre. Doctor has asked for her angioplasty.. relax..

Anant closed her eyes in frustration. Nimisha brings a bottle of water for Anant.

NIMISHA- bhai.. relax...

Anant denies having anything. Tears started forming in his eyes while navya moves near him. 

NAVYA- shant ho jao Anant. Dadi is going to be fine...

Navya said lightly caressing his shoulder. Sugandha too moves towards them nodding her head in agreement. Anant looks at Navya and at the other moment removes his hand from her hold giving her a jerk.

ANANT- you shut up Navya...

Shouted Anant making everyone shocked. Navya was too surprised by his sudden outburst.

ANANT- just shut yourself up... Ye sab tumhari wajah se horaha hai . Just because of you dammit...

Navya kept on looking at him having her eyes shocked while others were too looking at both of them. 

SUGANDHA- Anant.. ye kya tarika he bat karne ka..?

ANANT- I'm sorry mom for my words. But today I am not going to stop myself. 

Anant apologize looking at Sugandha and then looks at Navya who was staring him while tears were there in her eyes. 

ANANT- ek kam diya tha mene tumhe Navya. To take care of my family when I'm not there. To be with them. To help them.. but no.. you were not able to do that... Tum itna bhi nahi kar saki Navya...

Said Anant gritting his teeth in anger. Navya's head slowly moves down , not able to meet eyes with him. He pushed his hair back in frustration. 

OM- relax anant.. hospital hai ye.. don't shout..

ANANT- mere na chillane se sacchai badal nahi jayegi dad. 

Interrupts Anant still getting angry on the situation and Navya. 

ANANT- sach to ye hai, ki Navya ko koi bhi zimmedari nibhani ata hi nahi..

Navya closed her eyes listening to the words from him. Tears started flowing from her eyes as this was not usual from Anant. He never used to get angry or frustrated on anyone. But today his patience was over and all his frustration for the situation came out by the sudden outburst. 

ANANT- you have always done this Navya. You have always taken your family for granted. You have always given importance to your office, to your career, to your work than your family and husband... You have always disappointed us Navya..

Said Anant in disbelief while Navya cried silently. Ranbir looks around as some of the people were staring them and looking at their direction. While Om and Sugandha still tried to calm him down. 

NAVYA- I... I am sorry Anant... I know... Meri galati thi.. but... I've not.. done this intentionally... Mujhe sachme.. office me kam...

Navya tried to speak in between her tears but Anant still was looking at the other side not wanting to hear her apologies. 

NAVYA- please listen to me Anant...

ANANT- I don't want to listen anything from you Navya... 

Anant interrupts her not allowing her to speak further. 

ANANT- tum hamesha mujhe kehti ho na, that I'm irresponsible, careless and whatever... But the truth is.. if I'm careless then you are selfish...

Navya looks at him in shock again. His words were hurting her now. Yes she knew he is angry but she somewhere she knew that he is angry on the situation and not on her. But now she was getting the feeling that he is literally frustrated on her. 

ANANT- aur tumhare isi selfishness ki wajah se... We have lost our child....

The unexpected words from Anant makes Navya still. Everyone looks at him in shock. 

SUGANDHA- Anant....

Sugandha holds his hand pulling him backwards to make him realise what he has said. While Navya and Anant was still staring at each other, Anant with hatred and Navya with shock. They both know that they have lost a part of their lives, but they never blamed each other for this. But today, Anant have said the words which can effect their remaining part of the relationship too. 

OM- watch for your words Anant...

Om whispered at Anant, almost scolding him. Navya takes a few steps back still looking at Anant. Finally she turns around to leave from there. 

SUGANDHA- Ranbir... Please.. Zara..

Sugandha indicates Ranbir to go after Navya while he nods in agreement. Ranbir runs behind Navya who was standing outside the hospital, still crying and thinking of anant's words. 

RANBIR- navya...

Ranbir calls for her and she looks at him after wiping her tears. 

NAVYA- I'm fine Ranbir.. me ... Sachme me .. theek hu..

Said Navya without meeting her eyes with him. Ranbir holds her from shoulders.

RANBIR- I know you are hurt. But please Anant ki bato ka bura mat mano navya. You know he is worried for dadi..

Navya nods her head listening to his words. 

NAVYA- I.. I understand... Me... Me chalti hu Ranbir... 

Said Navya immediately changing the topic. 

RANBIR- I'll drop you..

NAVYA- no...

Navya denied and holds Ranbir's hands which were placed on her shoulder. 

NAVYA- it's ok.. I'll . I will.. manage.. tum yaha sabke sath raho.. and.. inform me . Once dadi's surgery gets complete.. 

Said Navya wiping her tears while Ranbir was still staring her. He knows that Navya is hurt. He was worrying for her. She gave a final look at him and leaves from there in her car while Ranbir kept on watching her...

*****FLASHBACK*****

Anant was roaming from one corner to the other corner, waiting for the doctor who was checking up with Navya. Navya was having a stomach pain from last night and today she falls unconscious in her office. After which her colleague brings her in hospital, informing Anant about navya's health. Deepak and Meeta moves near him while Om and Sugandha were also present there. 

MEETA- kya hua..? Navya.. is she alright.?

Asked Meeta to Sugandha while she lightly nods her head. 

SUGANDHA- don't know meeta. Doctor is checking her. Hopefully everything is fine..

Said Sugandha silently praying for Navya. Anant too does the same for a moment and then again looks at the doctor's cabin door. Suddenly om's phone rang. 

OM- Hello...

NIMISHA- papa.. kya hua.? Is bhabhi fine.?

Asked nimisha while Om excuses himself to move to a corner. 

OM- doctor is checking her beta. 

Nimisha looks at dadi who was sitting in front of the temple praying for Navya.

NIMISHA- dadi is asking about bhabhi. Unse kya kahu ?

Om scratches his head thinking to handle dadi for the situation. 

OM- filhal kuch mat kaho. Once the doctor guide us about navya's health, I'll myself tell maa..

NIMISHA- ok.. 

Saying Nimisha disconnect the call while Om turns around to look at everyone. After a minute, the lady doctor opens the door moving towards them. 

ANANT- what happened doctor..? 

Asked Anant immediately while his eyes were inside the ward, trying to look at Navya. The doctor looks at Anant and then at everyone. 

DOCTOR- dekhiye.. I don't want to hide anything from you all. Plus, hiding things will be of no use. You all have to bear with this..

Anant looks at the doctor in confusion while everyone were looking at each other and then at the doctor. 

ANANT- what you want to say doctor. Please saf saf kahiye..

Anant requested her while she took a deep breath and continued her words.

DOCTOR- Navya was in her 4th month of pregnancy. And... Maximum percentage of mothers experience this in this critical stage... I think . The exertion must be the reason.. Navya also have a problem of low blood pressure..

The doctor tried to build up the sentences making everyone more confused. Anant scrunched his eyebrows not understanding what exactly the doctor wants to convey. Finally after looking at everyone's reaction the doctor took a deep breath to tell them the news. 

DOCTOR- Navya had a miscarriage...

Everyone went shocked hearing the doctor's words. The dreams, the happiness, the new life which they were praying for, got vanished when they heard this piece of news coming. 

DOCTOR- Navya is fine.. but... at this time, she is very weak for her.. next pregnancy...

Said the doctor nodding in disbelief. Meeta and Sugandha burst into tears, holding each other. Deepak settled himself on the couch, while Om tried to pacify him. Tears flows down from anant's eyes as well but he tried to be strong. 

ANANT- can I.. meet navya..?? 

Asked Anant to the doctor while she lightly nods her head allowing him. 

DOCTOR- one more thing Anant..

The doctor interrupts him as he was moving towards the ward.

DOCTOR- I can understand what you must be feeling. But at this time, Navya needs your support the most. We know that Navya was not ready for the pregnancy. But she has made herself ready for this. And now this happened.. it will be very difficult for her. Do take care of her..

The doctor gave a friendly advice to Anant who nods his head lightly understanding her words. He took a deep breath and motioned himself towards the ward. He opens the door to find Navya sitting on the bed, looking shocked while tears were flowing from her eyes. Anant's heart ache looking at her like this. He closed the door behind him and slowly moves near her. He settled down beside her looking at her reactions. She was numb, saying nothing, just blinking her eyes so that the tears falls down from her eyes. Anant lightly keeps his hand on her to make her feel his presence. He waited for her to speak or react. 

NAVYA- mene tumse pehele hi kaha tha Anant...

Finally after sometime, Navya breaks the silence. Anant looks at her waiting for her to speak further. 

NAVYA- I have already told you that I am not ready for this baby. Kaha tha mene tumse...

Said Navya still looking in front, not meeting her eyes with him. Anant bows down feeling sorry. 

NAVYA- still you haven't listened to my words. Hamesha ki tarah... Tumne meri bat nahi suni..

Said Navya turning towards him while this time he was bowing down not meeting his eyes with hers. 

NAVYA- dekha tumne.? What had happened..? We have lost our baby Anant... We... Have... Lost our.. baby...

Said Navya stammering and at the other moment sudden tears started coming from her eyes. Anant looks at her suddenly and tried to stop her but she removes her hands from his hold. 

NAVYA- you have never listened to me Anant. Tumhare liye.. tumhari family ke liye.. I had to take this decision.. par dekho na.. kya hogaya...

Said Navya raising her voice a bit while Anant shook his head trying to calm her down. He tried to touch her face but she removes his hand giving him a jerk. 

NAVYA- to whom should I blame for this.? Batao.. kise blame karu.? Khudko..?? Tumhe..? Ya kisi aur ko.?

Navya started crying while Anant too feel apologetic for this situation. He closed his eyes allowing the tears to flow. Navya keeps her palms on her face crying her heart out. While Anant caresses her back lightly. 

ANANT- it was just an accident Navya... Isme kisiki galati nahi hai..

Navya nods her head in no, still crying while Anant tried to calm her down. 

ANANT- both of us have lost our baby. Both of us are in pain... Baby tumhare andar tha, but I have too experienced that Navya...

Said Anant while Navya looks at him. She looks at his eyes which were red due to tears.

ANANT- let us keep our fights aside for sometime. And let us experience this loss together... Please...

He holds her hand and lightly pulls her towards himself. She embraced him tightly crying her heart out while he caresses her back softly making her calm. She holds his shirt tightly while the tears started coming from ger eyes continuosly and he lightly pecked her forehead...

*****FLASHBACK ENDS*****

Navya applies the brake giving herself a jerk and breaking her flashback. She looks around to find herself in the middle of a road where there was only darkness around. It was already night and she was heading towards her home , but the memories of her bitter past were haunting her giving her pain and tears. She closed her eyes thinking about what Anant said to her in hospital...

"if I'm careless then you are selfish..."... "aur tumhare isi selfishness ki wajah se... We have lost our child...." 

Navya opens her eyes suddenly as the words were haunting her. She started crying loudly as anant's thought kept on coming in her mind....

Gold.Abrol thumbnail

Loved it dear

Awesome part

Thanks for the PM

Continue soon🙂

coderlady thumbnail
Most Comments (2023) 1 Thumbnail Most Comments (July 2023)  1 Thumbnail + 8

These words will haunt then both in the time to come. Does he actually feel that way? Or was that just frustration talking?

Saumya96 thumbnail

Originally posted by: golden_aura

Loved it dear

Awesome part

Thanks for the PM

Continue soon🙂

Thank you ☺️

Saumya96 thumbnail

Originally posted by: coderlady

These words will haunt then both in the time to come. Does he actually feel that way? Or was that just frustration talking?

He was just frustrated. And soon he will regret for that