Frequent Posters

Khushii11 thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Whoaaaa!!!

Amazing one....

Loved it...

Hope he realise soon nd apologise...

Nd words don't leave an eternal impact on their hearts...hope they overcome everything soon...

Thanks for the PM...

Update soon dearπŸ€—

Saumya96 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Khushi1311

Whoaaaa!!!

Amazing one....

Loved it...

Hope he realise soon nd apologise...

Nd words don't leave an eternal impact on their hearts...hope they overcome everything soon...

Thanks for the PM...

Update soon dearπŸ€—

Thank u..

He will realise soon but let's see how long Navya will take to apologise...

Stay tuned ❣️

Saumya96 thumbnail

At night, Navya opens the door of her house. She looks at her around and finds dark all over, as the lights were off. She sighed and locks the main door behind her. She moves towards the dinning table and had a glass of water. Thoughts of the words from Anant were continuously roaming in her mind, making her more upset. Though she knew that Anant didn't literally meant those things, but still she was hurt. She was not expecting these things from him. Suddenly Deepak broke her thoughts.

DEEPAK- navii..

Deepak calls Navya and switches the lights on. She turns around to witness him along with Meeta coming towards her. 

MEETA- navii.. what happened there.!? Maa-ji ab kaisi hai.? Aur baki sab theek hai waha.? What did the doctor said.?

Meeta bombard her with lots of questions. Navya bows down not meeting eyes with her parents as she knew that they could sense her being upset. 

DEEPAK- what happened navii.? Is everything fine.?

Asked Deepak while navya looks at him. He could witness her red eyes. She moves towards him and wraps her hands around her father while Deepak caresses her head.

MEETA- navya.. we are feeling scared. Please tell us what happened..? Angioplasty hone wali thi na.? Is that done.?

Asked meeta again but Navya still didn't answered her. Meeta was about to speak further when Deepak stops her by showing his hand. 

DEEPAK- navya.. 

Navya quickly wipes her tears and looks at Deepak, realising him from hug.

DEEPAK- kya hua.?

NAVYA- kuch nahi papa... I was... Scared... Meri wajah se ... Dadi...

Navya stammered to speak while suddenly tears started forming in her eyes. Meeta holds navya nodding her head in no.

MEETA- no navi.. it was all accidental. How can you be blamed.? 

Navya bows down shedding few tears while Deepak observed her reactions. He knew that something has happened with Navya but decided not to speak at the current moment.

MEETA- pagli.. aise rote hai kya.?

Navya hugs her mother while meeta calms her down. After a moment navya release her from hug, wiping her tears.

DEEPAK- navii.. you go and have sleep. Waise bhi, tomorrow is Sunday.. so.. take rest. Ok..?

Navya lightly nods her head in agreement. She took her handbag which she had kept on dinning table and moves towards her room. 

DEEPAK- meeta.. tomorrow we will visit the hospital.

Said Deepak while Meeta nods her head in agreement. 

Navya enters her room closing the door behind her. She leaned over the door while new tears started forming in her eyes...

Yeh dooriyan

Yeh dooriyan..!!

Anant was waiting for the doctor who was busy in some files. After a moment the doctor told him about dadi's succesful angioplasty surgery for which Anant sighed in relief. The doctor leaves from there keeping Anant alone. 

Yeh dooriyan

In raahon ki dooriyan

Nigahon ki dooriyan

Hum rahon ki dooriyan

Fanah ho sabhi dooriyan...

Navya wipes her tears moving towards her bed. She settled down on bed taking out her cellphone from her bag. There was a message from Ranbir- "Surgery completed, dadi will be concious in some hours.".. She sighed and silently prayed for dadi.

Kyun koi paas hai

Door hai Kyun koi

Jaane Na koi yahan pe...

Anant looks at Dadi from the glass door of the ward. He smile lightly looking at his sleeping dadi and wipes his own tears. 

Aa Raha paas ya

door main ja raha

Janu na main hoon kahan pe...

Navya enters the washroom to get fresh. She opens the tap of the washbasin and sprinkle some water on her face. She wipes her face looking into the mirror. 

Yeh dooriyan

In raahon ki dooriyan

Nigahon ki dooriyan

Hum rahon ki dooriyan

Fanah ho sabhi dooriyan

Anant calls Om and Sugandha at home to inform them about dadi's condition. He disconnect the call and settled down at the couch outside the ward.

Yeh dooriyan

Yeh dooriyan

Yeh dooriyan...

Navya enters her room and goes near the window of her room. She folded her arms leaning at the window thinking about today's incidents.

Kabhi hua yeh bhi

Khali Rahon pe bhi

Tu tha mere saath...

Anant opens the picture of Navya with him in his cellphone. It was taken at dadi's birthday celebration. He swipes to another picture which was with dadi. He was looking at her blankly.

Kabhi tujhe milke lauta

mera dil yeh khali khali haath

Yeh bhi hua kabhi

Jaise hua Aabhi

Tujhko sabhi mein paa lia...

Navya sighed thinking continuously about Anant. She keeps her hand on her head as it was aching thinking about his words. 

Tera mujhe kar jaati hai dooriyan

Satati hain dooriyan

Tarsati hain dooriyan

Anant locks his phone in frustration. He was angry and disappointed with Navya. Ranbir observed him doing this and didn't disturbed him by keeping Anant alone. 

Kaha bhi na mene

Nahi jeena mene

Tu jo na mila...

Navya settled down on her bed and opens anant's call log on her cellphone. She was thinking about to call him.

Tujhe bhule se bhi na

Bola na mene 

Ye bhi chahun fasla...

Anant leaned his head back on the couch while navya's thoughts cover his mind. He remembers the words he spoke to Navya and looks frustrated. 

Bas fasla rahe

Ban ke kasak jo kahe

Ho aur chahat yeh jawan...

Navya locks her phone looking angry. She denied to call Anant and keeps her phone on the table to not concentrate on it anymore.

Teri meri mit jaani hai dooriyan

Begani hai dooriyan

Hat jani dooriyan

Anant opens his eyes in a jerk. The next thing came into his mind was about navya's whereabouts. Whether she has reached home or not. He decided to call her but at the other moment resist himself.

Kyun koi paas hai

Door hai Kyun koi

Jaane Na koi yahan pe..

Sleep was far away from Navya as all she was thinking was about Anant and dadi. 

Aa Raha paas ya door mein ja raha

Janu na mein hoon kahan pe...

Ranbir came near Anant and keep his hand on anant's shoulder to gain his attention. Anant smile at him lightly looking at other side...

Yeh dooriyan

In raahon ki dooriyan

Nigahon ki dooriyan

Hum rahon ki dooriyan

Fanah ho sabhi dooriyan...!!!

In the morning, the doctor allowed Anant to meet dadi as she was concious now and ready to meet the family. Anant opens the door of the ward and smile looking at dadi. He moves near her and makes her sit properly, leaning herself to the bed. 

ANANT- are you feeling good.?

Asked Anant while dadi nods in yes. She looks around to find someone when Anant answered her.

ANANT- mom dad and Nimisha must be coming. Wo log der raat tak yahi the. I asked them to take rest at home.

Dadi smile and caresses anant's face lovingly with her weak hand. Anant holds her hand and kissed her lovingly on her palm. 

DADI- tu theek hai..?

Asked Dadi while Anant smile at her lightly. Ranbir knocks the door and enters the ward interrupting their conversation.

RANBIR- hii dadi. How are you feeling now.?

Asked Ranbir caressing dadi's hand while she nods at him.

DADI- I am feeling very much good...

RANBIR- aapne to hum sabko dara diya dadi. Not fair..

Complaints Ranbir while Dadi laughs at him lightly. 

DADI- kabhi kabhi aise darana bhi zaruri hai. To gain the importance..

Jokes Dadi while Ranbir laughs at her words. Anant nods in disbelief hearing her.

DADI- where is Navya.?

Asked Dadi suddenly while Anant looks surprised. Ranbir looks at Anant who was now looking at other side not meeting eyes with dadi. 

DADI- kya hua ?

Asked Dadi getting confused looking at both of their reactions.

RANBIR- ask Anant.. he would answer you..

Ranbir taunts anant while dadi looks at him. 

RANBIR- dadi.. me abhi ata hu, Ritika se bat karke..

DADI- ok beta..

Ranbir excused himself and leaves from there keeping Anant and dadi alone. Dadi looks at Anant, waiting for him to confess. Anant's eyes falls on her.

ANANT- what.?

Asked Anant getting confused. 

DADI- I want to hear from you.. what happened?

Anant took a breath looking at other side. He didn't want to tell anything about Navya to Dadi but as he knows how stubborn is she, he has to confess.

ANANT- I have asked her to leave.

Said Anant making dadi shocked. Anant looks at dadi's reaction but didn't said anything further. 

DADI- kya me puch sakti hu, why you did that.?

ANANT- come on dadi. Because of her, you are here.. usne apni responsibilities puri ki hi nahi. Mujhe careless kehti hai wo aur khud kya hai.?? 

Anant gets angry and complaints about Navya while dadi nods in disbelief.

DADI- anant..? There is nothing like that..

ANANT- please dadi. Don't try to cover her deeds. I have asked her to take your responsibility. And did she do.? Chali gayi office. Ye to acha hua ki aap theek hai. But what if something worst had happened.?

Anant fears holding dadi's hand. Dadi sighed and caresses his hand.

DADI- beta.. life me jo hona hota hai na, wo hokar hi rehta hai. Agar mujhe kuch hona hota to wo tum sab sathme honge tab bhi ho sakta hai..

ANANT- dadi..

Anant interrupts her stopping her from saying those things. Dadi smile at him.

DADI- it's true beta. And bat rahi Navya ki ..to mene hi use jane ke liye kaha tha. 

Anant looks at her in surprise. Dadi nods her head in yes. 

ANANT- you are trying to save her by taking her side.

DADI- no anant. I swear... Navya ke office se use call aya tha. She was denying to go. But I have asked her to go for her work. Wo to jana bhi nahi chahti thi anant...

The reality strikes Anant making him surprise. How he can think about Navya that way.? He knew that she is mature, responsible, but then how can he misunderstand her.? Anant bows down thinking about Navya.

DADI- I know tune Navya se jhagda kiya hoga. But now you have to apologise to her..

Anant nods his head in no denying her. Dadi looks confused.

DADI- why ?

ANANT- mene use wo chize kahi he dadi, jo mujhe nahi kehni chahiye thi..

Anant accepted his mistake making dadi looks in disbelief. 

DADI- I don't want to hear about what things you have said to her. I just want you to apologise to her. That's it...

Anant looks down saying nothing. Somewhere he knows that it will be very difficult to talk with navya. 

DADI- she will definitely forgive you. Believe me..

Said dadi smiling at him and patting his shoulder. Anant smile at her lightly nodding in agreement. Now he was thinking about his next task- to apologise Navya..!!

References:

Song: "Yeh Dooriyan"- Love Aaj Kal (2009- movie)

Gold.Abrol thumbnail

Loved it dear

Awesome part πŸ™‚

I really loved Aanant & Dadi conversation in the end

Thanks for the PM

Continue soon πŸ™‚

coderlady thumbnail
Most Comments (2023) 1 Thumbnail Most Comments (July 2023)  1 Thumbnail + 8

Dadi knocked some sense into him. He will have to go and apologize.

Saumya96 thumbnail

Originally posted by: golden_aura

Loved it dear

Awesome part πŸ™‚

I really loved Aanant & Dadi conversation in the end

Thanks for the PM

Continue soon πŸ™‚

Thank you ❣️

Saumya96 thumbnail

Originally posted by: coderlady

Dadi knocked some sense into him. He will have to go and apologize.

Which will be very difficult 🧐

Saumya96 thumbnail

Hello everyone..😊

Wish you all and your family a very happy and safe Diwali πŸ™πŸ»πŸ₯°

Enjoy Diwali by lighting diyas and keeping a safe distance from each other. Let's pray this year, to beat corona with the blessings of Lord Rama πŸ™πŸ»

Again Happy Diwali everyone. Stay tuned and connected 😍❣️

Saumya96 thumbnail

Navya opens the main door, as she heard the bell rang. 

NAVITA- good morning...

Navya smile looking at Navita with gudiya in front. She welcomes her inside and bring a glass of water for her. 

NAVITA- maa papa..?

NAVYA- they have visited the hospital.

Answered Navya while Navita nods at her.

NAVITA- tu nahi gayi.?

Asked navita for which Navya shook in no.

NAVITA- kyu..??

NAVYA- aise hi dii.. I was not feeling well.

Navya lied but Navita understood looking at her expressions. 

NAVYA- aaja gudiya...

Navya took gudiya in her arms and started playing with her while Navita watches them. 

NAVITA- how is dadi now.?

Asked Navita suddenly for which Navya smile at her lightly.

NAVYA- Ranbir was saying that dadi is fine now. 

Said Navya and turns towards gudiya to play with her. 

NAVITA- bat kya hai Navya.? Why you seems to be low.?

Navya looks at her elder sister in a jerk. She was shocked to know how her sister understands every little thing of hers. 

NAVYA- kuch khas nahi dii. Sachme..

Answered Navya having a light smile. She keeps gudiya in between her and navita and looks at her who was staring Navya.

NAVYA- Anant thinks that, I am responsible for dadi's condition.

Said Navya finally while Navita looks little surprised.

NAVITA- and what do you think.?

NAVYA- I think the same... Unfortunately..

Navya got little tears while Navita places her hand on her. 

NAVITA- you both are dumb navii.. why you think that way.? Musibat batake thodi ati hai navii. Kya pata, tere waha hone ke bad bhi dadi ko attack ata.? 

Navita tried to explain her while Navya kept on listening to her looking down. 

NAVITA- Anant is stupid. But you are sensible. How could you think that way.?

Navya smile lightly wiping her tears away. Navita takes her hand in her. 

NAVITA- teri wajah se kuch nahi hua hai Navya. Stop blaming yourself. Mood theek kar and go and meet dadi .. Understood.?

Navya listened to her and shook her head in disagreement for which Navita looks confused.

NAVITA- why.? Ab kya bat hogayi.?

Asked Navita sounding irritated. Navya sighed and continued looking at her. 

NAVYA- you don't know dii, Anant ne mujhse kya kuch kaha hai. Gusse par uska control nahi hai. I am not going to face him anytime soon..

Said Navya persistently. While Navita nods at her in disbelief. 

In Bajpayee mansion, Anant and Ranbir brought dadi home. Sugandha welcomes her inside and helps her to settled down at couch. 

SUGANDHA- ab aap theek hai na maa.?

Asked Sugandha while dadi nods in agreement. Sugandha gets emotional and got tears in her eyes. 

DADI- Sugandha.. come on.. nothing serious has happened as such. 

NIMISHA- dadi..??

Nimisha interrupts and moves near her. 

NIMISHA- it was serious indeed. We all are lucky that nothing had happened to you. 

Said Nimisha embracing dadi from back while Sugandha nods in agreement.

SUGANDHA- true.. maa.. you have to take care of yourself now.

Said Sugandha while dadi laughs at her. Suddenly Om's cellphone rang and it was from Navya.

OM- hello.. ha navya.?

Anant's concentration goes towards Om as he took navya's name. 

NAVYA- hello papa. Dadi Ghar agayi.? 

Asked Navya handling two empty cups to Navita who was preparing coffee for both of them in kitchen. 

OM- yes. Just now. And Deepak and Meeta bhabhi nikal chuke the hospital se. 

Informed Om while Navya nods listening to him.

NAVYA- papa.. where is dadi.?

Asked Navya while Om hands the cellphone to dadi. 

DADI- hello navya..

Navya smile hearing dadi's voice. She gets little tears but controls it so that dadi does not know. 

DADI- navya..?? What happened.? Are you crying.?

Anant looks surprised hearing dadi while Navya quickly wipes her tears. 

NAVYA- no dadi. I am fine. And now you too have to take care. Ab se aap ka pura diet me hi dekhungi. I will personally consult doctor regarding this.

Warned Navya strictly while dadi smile at her words. She looks at Anant who was trying to know what Navya is talking about. 

DADI- navya. Beta Ghar kab aaogi.? 

Navya's smile lessened for a moment hearing her. She looks at Navita and then answered.

NAVYA- soon dadi... But for now, you have to take complete rest. Me waha nahi hu iska matlab ye nahi hai that I will not be able to look after you.

Dadi smile hearing her. She looks at Anant who was trying to figure out what navya is saying.

DADI- you want to talk with Anant.?

Asked Dadi to Navya while Anant looks surprised. Everyone looks at him and then at Dadi waiting for navya's reply.

NAVYA- I will talk to him later. Ab aap aram kijiye.. ok.?

Dadi nods her head and disconnected the call, disappointing Anant. He knew that Navya will definitely not talk with him anytime soon. 

SUGANDHA- maa.. now you should take some rest. 

Suggested Sugandha and dadi nods in agreement. 

SUGANDHA- nimmi.. dadi ko room me lekar ja..

Sugandha ordered Nimisha and she took dadi in her room. Sugandha turns to face Anant who was looking at dadi. 

SUGANDHA- ab kya socha hai tune.?

Asked Sugandha suddenly for which Anant looks confused at her. 

ANANT- about what.?

SUGANDHA- about navya... How you are going to pacify her.?

Asked Sugandha sounding angry. Anant looks at Om blankly and then again at Sugandha. He was not having any idea about how he is going to handle the situation further.

ANANT- I don't know mom. I didn't think about it.

Answered Anant looking down while Sugandha nods in disbelief. 

SUGANDHA- nahi socha hai to sochna shuru kar do... I am telling you Anant, if Navya stayed angry for long then.. I am not going to talk with you.

Warned Sugandha while Anant looks surprised. 

ANANT- but mom.? What did I do.?

Sugandha gave a look at him while he looks apologetic.

ANANT- I mean.. I know.. mujhse galati hui hai. But.. 

SUGANDHA- no ifs and no but. I don't want to hear any explanation from you. All I want to hear is that Navya have forgiven you. 

She leaves from there in the kitchen while Om giggles looking at Anant. 

ANANT- dad.? You are laughing at my situation.?

OM- peheli bar jo dekh raha hu. Ek saas apni bahu ka side lekar bete ko daant rahi hai.

Said om and started laughing. 

ANANT- correction papa.. ex-bahu...

Said Anant being sad while Om stopped his laughter and gave him a light smile. 

OM- anant, you have seriously hurt Navya. And truly speaking, I don't think that she will forgive you so easily. You have to struggle a lot.

Said Om while Anant sighed getting tensed. 

ANANT- oh god.. ab me kya karu...?

OM- ye sab gussa hone se pehle sochna chahiye tha. Seriously you people reacts so soon. 

Om nods in disbelief while Anant bows down hearing his father's scolding.

ANANT- sorry dad. But for now.. please suggest something..

OM- what should I suggest.? Just go and talk with her. Apologize to her. Fir dekho kya hota hai...

Suggested Om while Anant nods in agreement. He has decided to finally have a talk with Navya...

Next morning, Navya came back from her morning walk and finds Anant's car waiting at the building's compound. Anant eyes falls on her and he gets down his car. He moves towards Navya and removes his glares. 

ANANT- hey.. good morning.

Anant greets her with a smile while Navya looks at him in confusion, taking her earphones out.

ANANT- sorry.. itni subah agaya. Badme tum office chali jati to tumse mil nahi pata na. That's why...

Navya took a deep breath and started walking towards the lift. 

ANANT- navya ..

Anant started following her to the lift. He gets inside with her while she pressed the number of the floor of her house. 

ANANT- tumhari adat gayi nahi ab tak.? Walk ki.?

Asked Anant while navya started looking into her phone. 

ANANT- actually.. I am still the same. Getting up late in the morning. But today, I got up early. Tumse milna tha na isliye..

Said Anant while Navya didn't paid much attention to him. 

ANANT- but Sundays ko tum abhi bhi late uthti ho. Hai na.? 

Navya didn't bother to reply him while Anant looks here and there to search for words. The lift stopped at the floor and Navya gets down while Anant followed her. She rang the bell and Anant stayed behind her. Navita opens the door and smile looking at both of them.

NAVITA- hello..

She greets both Anant and Navya. Anant smile at her while Navya gave her a look.

ANANT- hii dii..

Navya gets inside while Anant and Navita looks at her. 

ANANT- dii.. ye to bohot gusse me lag rahi hai.

Anant whispered near Navita while she giggled at him.

NAVITA- don't worry. Jyada der tak chalne wala gussa nahi he ye. It's normal, believe me..

Whispered Navita back to him while he sigh in relief.

MEETA- areh Anant.? Please come..

Anant and Navita moves near Meeta and Deepak. He greets both of them by touching their feet.

ANANT- morning papa.. reading newspaper.?

Asked Anant sitting beside Deepak while Navya stood beside Navita watching them.

NAVYA- nahi. Hath me lekar, he is checking, ki newspaper ka weight kitna hai.

Said Navya in a taunt while Navita giggle at her answer. Anant looks at Deepak and smile lightly.

DEEPAK- ehm.. there is nothing in this newspaper. Wo to aise hi.. timepass..

Said Deepak keeping the newspaper back at the table.

DEEPAK- so.. how is your dadi.? 

ANANT- she is fine now. She must be sleeping at this time. 

Deepak nods at him and anant's eyes falls on Navya who was looking at him blankly. 

NAVYA- dadi ne just breakfast kiya hai. She has to take her morning medicine now. 

Answered Navya looking at Anant while he bit his tongue looking down. 

ANANT- ehm.. maa.. may I get your special, cold coffee.?

Meeta smile and was about to speak when navya interrupts.

NAVYA- why.? You didn't had at home.?

Asked Navya crossing her arms while meeta hits her lightly.

MEETA- chup kar..

Meeta scolds her and then turns to face Anant.

MEETA- ha ha bilkul Anant. Me bas abhi le ayi...

She excused herself and went in the kitchen.

ANANT- navita dii. How is jiju.?

NAVYA- have you came here to pass your time or what.?

Interrupted Navya while Anant gave her a light nod.

DEEPAK- navii .. is that a way to talk.?

Deepak widened his eyes and stopped Navya while she just rolls her eyes. 

ANANT- it's ok papa. Ab to mujhe Navya ke daant ki adat pad chuki hai.

Joked Anant and did a high-five with Navita. Navya sighed and leaves from there in her room getting angry. 

DEEPAK- ye ladki bhi na..

Deepak nods in disbelief.

DEEPAK- Anant.. don't mind beta.. You know how Navya is..

ANANT- come on papa. Who else can understand this better than me.?

Deepak smile at him nodding in agreement.

ANANT- and by the way. I am at fault. Navya ka gussa obvious hai. Ab mene galati ki hai to sudharni to hogi hi..

Said Anant while Navita and Deepak looks at each other. Anant understood their expression and continued.

ANANT- I am sorry papa. For my behavior. Actually dadi ke liye me itna tensed hogaya tha, that I said many rubbish things to Navya. 

Anant apologize to Deepak while he keeps his hand on his shoulder.

DEEPAK- it's ok Anant. It was only a sudden reaction. Aur Navya ka gussa bhi us action ka reaction hi hai.. 

Deepak tried to talk with Anant while he nods his head. 

NAVITA- ha Anant. Relax..you just go and talk with Navya. She will get mad at you first. But then she will forgive you. 

Said Navita pacifying Anant while he nods in agreement.

MEETA- Anant.. have your cold coffee.

Said meeta bringing the tray near them. He picks two glasses of coffee and gets up from his place.

ANANT- maa.. I will have it with Navya.

Said Anant and meeta nods in yes. He leaves from there towards navya's room....

Gold.Abrol thumbnail

Loved it dear

Awesome part 

So Dadi is back home & a get emotional too about it 

Hmm so Anant is in a fix how to pacify Navya as he had hurt her 

Let's see what happens next

Thanks for the PM

Continue soonπŸ™‚