Marathi TV

Zee Marathi disappeared from Wikipedia

BhetuPunha thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

There used to be a Zee Marathi page on Wikipedia, listing all the current and former serials telecast on Zee Marathi since the time it was known as Alpha Marathi 

It seems that this page has disappeared all of a sudden and it now re-directs to Zee TV page 😡. There must have been many people who must have contributed to Zee Marathi page, all their efforts have been lost😎

Wikipedia is getting worse 🤢

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

10smriti thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: BhetuPunha

There used to be a Zee Marathi page on Wikipedia, listing all the current and former serials telecast on Zee Marathi since the time it was known as Alpha Marathi 

It seems that this page has disappeared all of a sudden and it now re-directs to Zee TV page 😡. There must have been many people who must have contributed to Zee Marathi page, all their efforts have been lost😎

Yes I noticed that too, when I was trying to search a particular serial name from 2009-2010

Wonder why

surajhere thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: BhetuPunha

Yes, I noticed that quite some time back.

I have never trusted Wikipedia except for entertainment entries and very few times scientific entries. 

Wikipedia is run by some really whimsical people known as editors, disappearance of Zee  Marathi page is an instance of this insanity. They might not even allow Zee network themselves to edit their page. 

BhetuPunha thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: 10smriti

Yes I noticed that too, when I was trying to search a particular serial name from 2009-2010

Wonder why

I too went there with the same aim, ELTG 😎

BhetuPunha thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: surajhere

Yes, I noticed that quite some time back.

I have never trusted Wikipedia except for entertainment entries and very few times scientific entries. 

Wikipedia is run by some really whimsical people known as editors, disappearance of Zee  Marathi page is an instance of this insanity. They might not even allow Zee network themselves to edit their page. 

I think I will have to look for new source of information