Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sainle thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

This is very good post about Corona Virus and Covid-19 and how to safe from this virus. We can follow WHO Guide line as well as Social Distancing and Maintain Hygiene with 100% Cleanses in our home and society   

tabby999 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Himalaya10

UK has extended its Lockdown timings for more days,....,  and so will the world will have to do Including India,  slowly but surely will have to face the h same way, extending the periods,  for another 3+ months at least.

South Korean cured cases now are getting the second attack among cured ones,... and virus is starving to  coming back, that shows how strongly virus is also fighting for coming back and its existence  ! Few days ago, the news were in US to use the cured ones' blood as a strong vaccine in other affected patients.  And  now look at this,... China and S. Koreas re-attacked ( Empire strikes  back )  cases ! Uh !

Tell ya, this virus is tough, very infectious and though the world thinks that they will open their their Nation soon  to repair their Economy,.. it's not gonna happen,..

There are tons of people all around who are UN-tested , in mild phases, silent carriers of Corona, and this bloody virus plays with your blood cell of its iron, Hemoglobin and Oxygen to send you in the mouth of death,.....  So,  all the un-tested, moving around  silent  carriers all around are equally dangerous  and Maut ka Maseeha !

Moreover, the Unlocked city of Wuan's population now after 70 around days of Lock down facing are  total scared,.... n' trying to get  out of that affected region to be more safer and most are moving out,.. and while Virus strikes back in the cured ones,.. that means,. they will also now spread the infection in other spared big cities like Beijing , Shanghai,.. etc... Uh !

People think that hot season will arrive soon and it will be End of it ! Nope.   Australia already has its summer season, also hot nations, like  Iran, Pakistan are also attacked heavily !

Tell ya, this fight will be lot tougher than you think,... God save from this freaking non-life, no-cell, a deadly   Protein particle !

this is scary..

Still no cure is found which can save us from this virus and now it's returning back to cured ones ..

Only hope is Lord...

Himalaya I have read there is not much spread in Australia and African countries due to their climate ..so I am hoping that with the increase in temperature this virus reduced down ..

tabby999 thumbnail

हमारे लोकतंत्र की खूबसूरती! यहाँ आप PM गाली दे सकते है 

लेकिन वायरस फैलाने वाले गद्दारों को कुछ नहीं बोल सकते....😒

tabby999 thumbnail

Experts are predicting huge down fall of Economy due to the Corona .

I do not know much about these experts.

But I know for sure that they do not know anything about the value of human motivation and determined efforts.

If experts were to be believed, after the total destruction in 2nd World War Japan had NO future. BUT  the same Japan in just 3 decades or so, made US cry at the market place.

If the experts were to be believed, Israel should have been wiped out from the world map by the Arabs, but the fact is different.

As per the rules of Aerodynamics, the Bumble Bee can NOT fly. But it flies, because it does not know the rules of Aerodynamics.

If the experts were to be believed, we should have been no where in 83 Cricket World Cup.

If the experts were to be believed Wilma Rudolf, the first American lady to win 4 Olympic Gold in Athletics ,  should not have been in a position to walk without braces, no question of running.

If the experts were to be believed Arunima Sinha can hardly lead a normal life. But she climbed the Mount Everest.

The corona crisis is no different. I do not have any doubt that,  We will defeat the Corona hands down  and The Indian Economy will bounce back in a great manner. 

Ratan Tata

Originally posted by: tabby999

this is scary..

Still no cure is found which can save us from this virus and now it's returning back to cured ones ..

Only hope is Lord...

Himalaya I have read there is not much spread in Australia and African countries due to their climate ..so I am hoping that with the increase in temperature this virus reduced down ..

Could perhaps  help  a little bit ( I earnestly hope so.. ) but not much,... per, I read few doc's interviews, UK's Doc. Mr.  Hillary ( few interviews I read here in vdos , too )     has also the same opinion.   It may die from surfaces and Formayieds rather little early,... but the human transmission will remain as it is,..... You can not go close to an another human to listen to him w/ a close distance , 'cos if he is mildly infected, you bring it home, and virus is extreme-ly contagious.  

Think over,..... Human temp of blood also maintains automatically to 98-100 degree F , and he survives there, anyway,... !!

Fever: >37.5 or 38.3 °C (99.5 or 100.9 °F)

Normal: 36.5–37.5 °C (97.7–99.5 °F)

Amazingly,..

What time has come to the talk written by Saint Ravidas 100 years ago.

Edited by Himalaya10 - 4 years ago