Corona Virus (COVID -19) #2 - DT Note : pg 35,141 - Page 5

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 4 years ago

न्यूयॉर्क के दवाखाने मै  लाशो की  स्थिति देखो     ,,???

जो लाकडाउन को गंभीरता से नहीं लेते

See Situation of DEAD BODIES in a New York hospital... to all those who still hasn’t understood the lockdown importance...

( If this circulated vdo is correct, then this is the situation )

https://youtu.be/jSh8_3GScQI

If you know Gujarati,... ( very good FAQs, she has covered many extra points,.. )

https://youtu.be/OtCQF0Vk4ts

Edited by Himalaya10 - 4 years ago
OriginalJuhi_04 thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 9

Really scared for our country now. 45 countries asked for hydroxychloroquine out of which permission is given to export to 25 countries. Why other countries acting selfish not think India is highly populated and they too may need it? And India to itna ameer bhi nahi hai bahot saare countries ki tarah. Will any of these countries help India tomorrow if they need?

https://youtu.be/RUw0U6Q4Zyw

Edited by angel_juhi04 - 4 years ago

Tell ya,..... Corona is striking back now,... among the previous patients,.. n'... that's real real scary,........  !

This tells it has    a complete  capture n' control over your blood body cells and its structure to mess up with,.....and don't wanna go away,.... !!

A week ago, Govt was even thinking of using those cured patients blood rather , as a Vaccine for the  new suffering patients, as as  a   cure !

And,..  Lo n' have it,....here da,.... Empire strikes Back, for those  already certified immune ones  !!  Uh !!

May Force be with us !   It's time  2 say our Prayers !

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DZP7vpGO7a0

tabby999 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Himalaya10

Could perhaps  help  a little bit ( I earnestly hope so.. ) but not much,... per, I read few doc's interviews, UK's Doc. Mr.  Hillary ( few interviews I read here in vdos , too )     has also the same opinion.   It may die from surfaces and Formayieds rather little early,... but the human transmission will remain as it is,..... You can not go close to an another human to listen to him w/ a close distance , 'cos if he is mildly infected, you bring it home, and virus is extreme-ly contagious.  

Think over,..... Human temp of blood also maintains automatically to 98-100 degree F , and he survives there, anyway,... !!

Fever: >37.5 or 38.3 °C (99.5 or 100.9 °F)

Normal: 36.5–37.5 °C (97.7–99.5 °F)

Amazingly,..

What time has come to the talk written by Saint Ravidas 100 years ago.

what a deadly situation human is in ....without knowing becoming a  bomb which can transmit deadly virus to others..

Saint ravidas ji words ...third world war ..

If we consider this virus as bioweapon then it is otherwise a natural disaster ..

Third war yet to happen ..

Mind is so occupied in lost world ..

To me,

da Situation seems real scary,....  Since, There are many known knowns,  known unknowns and unknown unknowns here,...!

For example,...

How the Hell prisoners got it,.. they never   went outside in touch with any infected people to contract the virus?

Example shows,.. Those who went on ventilators  and higher oxygen, never got back,  as their original own immune system gave up fighting,.. , ( it's like, if you take too many vitamins  habituate-dly  , eventually yr body will lose the power to get it abstracted by its own effort from the food, that you eat,.. ) due to extra feed-en   oxygen ,. and who knows the excess oxygen may be helping this virus, to its profit !

Also,.. it seems like, eventually everyone's blood will need dialysis kind of cure, of taking the whole blood out and again refine it and re-entering  kinda treatment, which also  already has stared as  an experiment,. and If it's so,.... how many times, for how many patients and how often one can keep doing for,  such a cure procedure,.. its cost,  affordability,.. etc !!

OriginalJuhi_04 thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 9

Tell ya,..... Corona is striking back now,... among the previous patients,.. n'... that's real real scary,........  !

This tells it has    a complete  capture n' control over your blood body cells and its structure to mess up with,.....and don't wanna go away,.... !!

A week ago, Govt was even thinking of using those cured patients blood rather , as a Vaccine for the  new suffering patients, as as  a   cure !

And,..  Lo n' have it,....here da,.... Empire strikes Back, for those  already certified immune ones  !!  Uh !!

May Force be with us !   It's time  2 say our Prayers !

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DZP7vpGO7a0

Is it true or rumours? Half of the news are rumours which scares people more than corona.

It's TRUE. The word  Asitrometic or smthg  ( Silent Corona coming back in previously suffered ones.. ) is being used by US channels too,...

US channels, I am watching  are,.. CNN, AlJazeera, NBC, ABC, MSNBC, CBS news,. and they also confirm that the previously suffered patients are getting back into Corona,.. and China's Wuhan - people are moving outta that contaminated Epic-center city,.. so now, it will be   great fear for other spared cities too,.....

It's getting worse and my hunch is every nation will have to extend the lock down  slowly by stretching it for another 3+ months easily,...

Here is what I do,...

Go to youtube.com, put search word  " Indian live channels "   or " LIVE NOW " or " India News " , TV9,  CNN news, aaj-tak,  Republic TV, India TV, NDTV, ABP news, .....etc. and it will bring somewhat this page,.... Pick any channels with red rectangle written " Live now "  and start watching for latest news,..

Live MSNBC now :

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zUHqsZx2pN8

tabby999 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

It's TRUE. The word  Asitrometic or smthg  ( Silent Corona coming back in previously suffered ones.. ) is being used by US channels too,...

US channels, I am watching  are,.. CNN, AlJazeera, NBC, ABC, MSNBC, CBS news,. and they also confirm that the previously suffered patients are getting back into Corona,.. and China's Wuhan - people are moving outta that contaminated Epic-center city,.. so now, it will be   great fear for other spared cities too,.....

It's getting worse and my hunch is every nation will have to extend the lock down  slowly by stretching it for another 3+ months easily,...

Here is what I do,...

Go to youtube.com, put search word  " Indian live channels "   or " LIVE NOW " or " India News " and it will bring somewhat this page,.... Pick any channels with red rectangle written " Live now "  and start watching for latest news,..

Live MSNBC now :

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zUHqsZx2pN8

Corona return ...this was a true news shown two days back on aajtak ..

Dialysis type treatment a cure ??? ..

Not heard of it...

Virus effect respiratory system not the blood or kidney problem...the creation of mucus in lungs due to which it doesn't expand is a problem ..