Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Indibandi20 thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: Uma2010

”Permanent user”? I shall unsee that. 

The thing is different people have been affected by various things yesterday and that is the funny part come to think of it. So what’s the basic breakdown of events yesterday?

1. Mona darling 

2. DP change 

3. Three continuous posts of solo hashtags 

Personally, Mona is nothing for me. I mean it. Who is she? We always knew Sana didn’t care much for any damn cousin or whoever let alone cousin ka friend. I don’t care about anybody from Shehnaaz family other than Mama and Papa Gill and Shehbaaz and if others are rogues in her extended family, nothing Sana can do about it. So Mona and Rajbeer or whoever is as worthless as a porcupine. 

I am personally affected by the other two.

This is not rocket science. You have shipper and solo fandoms.  You also have DPs and hashtags. Then there’s also consistency and maturity. So, what does one do when there are two kinds of fandoms to cater to? One goes inclusive. Cater to all or none. Simple. What about DP? Either stick to single status and keep it on until a relationship is official or if you change it prior to that which is simply great, keep to that and don’t revert to one signaling singledom. Again, simple. These things matter. 

Yes, we KNOW they are together. But going professional doesn’t mean catering to just solo fandoms. Fortunately or unfortunately that is not Sana’s identity and one can’t force change an image. 
SidNaaz is not a clock and we are not pendulums. These are the basics of SM etiquette and that’s what a manager or PR is for.

The Sidnaaz fandom has been literally beaten black and blue over five months by solos and continue to be beaten down and we have stayed non reactive and survived, shipping away without expectations. Nobody expects awards for shipping and it’s a purely self-centric exercise. Sana has always been the torchbearer for many since Mr. Sneaky has always been well,  Sneaky. 

So where is the positive reinforcement for the Shippers? SNIT? 🙄

And so now, the going just feels tough. Must be cabin fever and lack of gym access doing me in that I can’t get out of the rut even after a good sleep. I need some Harry Sandhu like the good old BB days when Sidharth used to do nonsense! Chalo, nobody said one can’t dance at a Work From Home schedule eh? Need to clear the head! Chill, guys. And Sana can never be a user. NO.

https://youtu.be/8qs2dZO6wcc

Thanks Uma...for putting things in perspective...the very reason many of us keep coming back here🙏🙏

intruderfast thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Sana pe itnaa pressure mat do sidnaaz fandom kaa. 

Kabhi kabhi mujhe lagta hai even fans r somewhat scared of sid than sana 😆

Sid ko koi nahi bolega kuch. Yaa to uske fans aapas mein ladengee yaa fir sidnaaz, sana fandom target .

Bas sid kaa friendly Juloos nikalta hai

But with sana is different.  Wo thodi galti karde to usko log bolne lag jaate hain. May be cos sana is more accessible.

Sid attitude dikhata hai😆 to log usse kuch nahi bolte jyaada

Indibandi20 thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Also apologies for reposting if already done..an if its something we are not discussing here but the girl who was at the centre of the tornado yesterday seems to have quite conveniently gone back on her words and made her account private...

So we know where things stood

https://twitter.com/the_zakirah/status/1246953969676500992?s=19

Ashhima3 thumbnail
Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail

I m in sync with Uma’s thoughts!  As far as Mona is concerned, her timing striked and Sana often calling her cousin Rajbir cheema on video call and that guy posting it couple of times helped Mona to instigate things further!!! if at all Sana wanted to maintain single status, then where was her team when she was doing msk?? Or where were they when she said fifa that Sid and she are perfect?  Or when she told media that she will always love him?

She was the one who carried Sidnaz tag all the time when she was in BB house too!  Sid didn’t even use it ever and when he used that hashtag couple of times and supported indeed it was special!  Sidnaz fandom has been bashed from all sides and Sana going for this change isn’t right for the fandom!  It’s emotions and ofcourse many are affected!

Anyways if Sid or Sana doesn’t do any damage control soon, then fandom will definitely fall apart, and it’s nothing about people not trusting, but it’s their trust which is in question now and Sid and Sana need these fans for their projects!  Their project didn’t break records due to solos only, sidnaz fandom played a huge role here!  

Ashhima3 thumbnail
Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: intruderfast

Sana pe itnaa pressure mat do sidnaaz fandom kaa. 

Kabhi kabhi mujhe lagta hai even fans r somewhat scared of sid than sana 😆

Sid ko koi nahi bolega kuch. Yaa to uske fans aapas mein ladengee yaa fir sidnaaz, sana fandom target .

Bas sid kaa friendly Juloos nikalta hai

But with sana is different.  Wo thodi galti karde to usko log bolne lag jaate hain. May be cos sana is more accessible.

Sid attitude dikhata hai😆 to log usse kuch nahi bolte jyaada

Intru not because Sana is accessible, Sana used and supported Sidnaz continuously and who is giving pressure to her?  It’s the emotions of fans which is hurt, it’s easier to ge said than done! It’s the same case with fans going on right now! Do you think if Sid and Sana lose majority of Sidnaz fandom on SM their hype will be same? Let’s be practical and it was a very stupid move 

intruderfast thumbnail

Anyway focus on music video. Mujhe lagta hai iss baar sid karega kuch. 

We r lucky that they have already shot for part 2. 

Cos with this lockdown ,we cant get new content. So let's increase viewership . Hit the target and get part 2 also. 

Luvpari345 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Cos with this lockdown ,we cant get new content. So let's increase viewership . Hit the target and get part 2 also. 

Part 2 was already shot ?

Meenakshi-rg thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Guys I seriously dont think shehnaaz even has an idea of the seriousness of the matter. Its a probably a random SM exercise from her. 

And I agree with uma that you have a certain responsibilllity in the way you behave on SM. 

But guys ,I am watching Old episodes ,and trust me ,I keep myself away from here . Watching it from a POV that there is love between them,I have realised that shehnaaz is a very complex character to understand for others ,but in her head things are very simple. She maintains that at times what she says is not to be taken seriously.

I have said this earlier also and people here bashed me ,the BB episodes reflect their nature. Each and every player. 

So loving and following shehnaaz gill is going to be complex. 

But the one thing that we have drawn strength from and will keep doing so is their love. We have to keep that faith .

Dont expect the normal from shehnaaz . Just trust her heart . 

I think she mentioned in her meassage few days back that even her family cant destroy sidnaaz. I am sure she must have gauged the actions of her cousins. And somewhere debo and the bb gang still affecting her (this has to be sorted) .

Lets just keep our calm. Its probably a strategy by Sid or shehnaaz being her unpredictable self. Nothing more. 

Aaj damage control ho jayega. 

Edited by Meenakshi-rg - 4 years ago
Meenakshi-rg thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Yes I think we will get it at 50M. 

And who knows all  this maybe a build up for that . 

They will see how lockdown goes and accordingly release it . If its over on 14th they will release it early ,else delay it furthur. 

intruderfast thumbnail

Originally posted by: Luvpari345

Part 2 was already shot ?

Most likely. Hints r there. There was another version of bula dunga which came out before this one released. Plus sana has a wet saree look for which she made a tik tok video too. That saree never showed up in main music video even though the tiktok was made from the sets.

And they all r giving lollipop of 100 mn pe surprise.  And shehnaz also revealed in live that u will get part 2. 

So I believe they have already shot for it.