Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

CatcherInTheRye thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: zehreeli.kheer

I know this is a strategy and that's what I have been saying since yesterday..  this strategy can backfire big time.. the dying of Sid Naaz hype on SM will affect popularity of both Sid and Sana

they need to understand that their solos hype them on certain occasions, its shippers who hype them 24/7 each day. Unki chotti si baat bhi trend ho jaati hai, infact masti mein use kiya hashtag bhi trend ho jata hai. That is how much they love to hype these two.

If they r going to lose shippers just to show their individuality to those who say tey r nothing without each other, then its sad story.

Why the fuk, u even wanna prove that you r individual first and then a couple?? Shippers r one who will support them both individually as well as as a couple.  Shippers nai rahenge to loot lein apni individuality. GADHE!!!

Uma2010 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ashhima3

what will they do with reviewing the same episodes again? 

šŸ¤¦šŸ»ā€ā™€ļø Resurrect our old fights. How exciting. 

Ashhima3 thumbnail
Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail

It could certainly be true that the Monaa gal got lucky.. but if that's the case, Sid Sana need to act fast to undo this damage.. honestly I don't know how but they do.. because the fandom is literally at its most vulnerable state right now with most being dejected at losing acknowledgement of that one person who gave it to them. Even they need something to go on.. one wrong move can literally cause collapse of this fandom's confidence right now

Sana posted 45M ka update on IG story and no one is interested in Twitter that she updated and everyone are either consoling or bashing there!  Thatā€™s the damage itā€™s done!  BB13 and Karan both got update what happened and even in morning I saw bin trying to convince fans, but except for few big handles, others arenā€™t interested in 3rd party words now and Sana and Sid has to do something fast as I donā€™t even see them asking people to stream MV!  

zehreeli.kheer thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: Uma2010

Zehreeli: I understand. Yeah, some damage control would be good. A super huge fandom is a double edged sword. That is what managers are for šŸ˜

Kaushal's strategy seems to be pushing Sana as an individual brand which honestly I feel is too soon.. this has killed careers before.. I just hope Sana is not the next in line.. Shippers when ditched can be ruthless.. no solos will be able to give them the kind of hype shippers do.. 

zehreeli.kheer thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7

Sana posted 45M ka update on IG story and no one is interested in Twitter that she updated and everyone are either consoling or bashing there!  Thatā€™s the damage itā€™s done!  BB13 and Karan both got update what happened and even in morning I saw bin trying to convince fans, but except for few big handles, others arenā€™t interested in 3rd party words now and Sana and Sid has to do something fast as I donā€™t even see them asking people to stream MV!  

Precisely my point.. no one would care what happens untill and unless sthey get some clarity from Sid Sana.. SNIT hints would have been good enough if not for the mess created by her cousin and bad timing but not mom this is the time for action if they do not want to lose this fandom

Ashhima3 thumbnail
Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail

Kaushal's strategy seems to be pushing Sana as an individual brand which honestly I feel is too soon.. this has killed careers before.. I just hope Sana is not the next in line.. Shippers when ditched can be ruthless.. no solos will be able to give them the kind of hype shippers do.. 

exactly and as a couple she was getting Sid solo support too and now all that will be lost 

intruderfast thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

what will they do with reviewing the same episodes again? 

Its.not reviewing exactly . Jsut to see his take. May be he can share his insights on key moments . Some extra tidbits which weren't telecasted if he remembers . 

There were many times he was just silent and observed things. If he is willing to share then what's the harm

Anyway it was just some idea. I know many ppl dont like it. Its fi e

Meenakshi-rg thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: intruderfast

Vaise i have given idea of reviewing Bb13 episodes rerun to sid shukla web. Sid's oldest FC. They have acknowledged it and said they will pass on the message. But they have also said dont have much hopes . 

Keeping my fingers crossed . And praying ho jaaye . 

Trust me reviewing Old episodes publically can go wrong . Should be avoided. 

Solos will get unncesaary content.

Right now lets look at their future. 

Come on sana. Restore all the positivity back. 

Uma2010 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Why does she need to be ā€˜projected soloā€™ is what I donā€™t get! I know I am one of her most ardent fans, individually and otherwise and I CAN happily see her with any damn actor without being insecure of the Sidnaaz status, provided they project stability on the personal front. Arre yaar, atleast DP toh consistent rakho šŸ¤¦šŸ»ā€ā™€ļø And I agree, ditched shippers can be a real nightmare and that is what the Whatsapp group has been trying to do and now Sidnaaz are literally playing into their hands. What is wrong in being real and organic as they always were? Just maintain the status quo and support both fandoms and do solo work or joint work and announce whatever whenever! What is so tough about this? What is so tough to manage on this? Am I the one being juvenile? 

intruderfast thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Meenakshi-rg

Trust me reviewing Old episodes publically can go wrong . Should be avoided. 

Solos will get unncesaary content.

Right now lets look at their future. 

Come on sana. Restore all the positivity back. 

See . I do what I think is right. What's this obsession over content. Ye solos kaa ye sidnaaz kaa.