Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

zehreeli.kheer thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: Ghosttown900

Oh and sorry for double posting, but please pay no heed to this mona girl. All she is doing is creating a rift between fandoms, for reasons only known to her.

She just tweeted that she spoke to shehbaz. If she really has sana's best interest in heart she would not spewing this much nonsense. She reminds me of devoleena

Someone asked her why sana is living with sidharth if they are not in love? Her reply was that they are really amazing friends thats why they are living together. Yeah sure friends dont leave their brother and live with a guy at a time like this unless they are  in a relationship.

This girl has no contact with shehnaaz whatsoever. 

Her only contact is with rajbeer, and maybe because of rajbeer she has contacted shehbaaz too.

But obviously everything she is doing is just because she wants some attention.

You need to PM jyoti or Uma about being invited here.. you need their permission to post here

BS.KSG_Dewani thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 6

This is so cute 😳....keep streaming bhula dunga ❤️

https://www.instagram.com/p/B-nB1E7hm20/?utm_source=ig_web_button_share_sheet

One-Of-A-Kind thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

Hello sidnaaz family🤗 any new updates in sidnaaz land?😃

wendy25 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Congratulations everyone...

Another thread👏

Thanks for the beautiful thread jyoti and uma🤗

wendy25 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: One-Of-A-Kind

Hello sidnaaz family🤗 any new updates in sidnaaz land?😃

Mona darling strikes😆

No updates from Sidnaaz's side apart from whatever updaterd on first page, but xyz keeping fandoms entertainment by Aag lagao statements...

Edited by wendy25 - 4 years ago
Ritzie thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Uma2010 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ritzie

Thanks so much Uma for the new CC and lovely introduction. ❤️

I am in the upset group again today but I think I have learned to manage my emotions. Last time it was Sid and today it is Sana.😔 I do feel the need to write it somewhere so, just sharing it here. As I said I have learned to manage my emotions so, no need for others to get worried. 

Emotional management is what I’ve been doing since yesterday and I completely understand you Ritz. Ofcourse we know Sidnaaz are together, but shipping just got a bit tougher yesterday with really bad timing all over from Sana and I need either a glucose or a zeher ka teeka 🙄

Uma2010 thumbnail

Originally posted by: zehreeli.kheer

You need to PM jyoti or Uma about being invited here.. you need their permission to post here

👍

Permission has been given to the said handle to post in these parts so long as it is done sensibly as has been granted to a few other non-members too previously. The nature of their posts shall determine membership in the long run. 

MadhuriDixit thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Uma2010

👍

Permission has been given to the said handle to post in these parts so long as it is done sensibly as has been granted to a few other non-members too previously. The nature of their posts shall determine membership in the long run. 

can I also be considered for this...I contributed since thread#17 in the bigg boss forum😢

Edited by MadhuriDixit - 4 years ago
Luvpari345 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Mona Twitter account is restricted or became private though her followers increased from 500 to 1000... So called supporters where was she when sana was in bb house? I could not see any Mona shona supporting sana during bb time . Why did she come now. ? If she came now let her support sana individually no need to drag other fandom and give her bakwas opinion and create fanwars.