Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Uma2010 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: MadhuriDixit

can I also be considered for this...I contributed since thread#17 in the bigg boss forumšŸ˜¢

A PM has been sent. Thankyou.

Luvpari345 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ghosttown900

Oh and sorry for double posting, but please pay no heed to this mona girl. All she is doing is creating a rift between fandoms, for reasons only known to her.

She just tweeted that she spoke to shehbaz. If she really has sana's best interest in heart she would not spewing this much nonsense. She reminds me of devoleena

Someone asked her why sana is living with sidharth if they are not in love? Her reply was that they are really amazing friends thats why they are living together. Yeah sure friends dont leave their brother and live with a guy at a time like this unless they are  in a relationship.

This girl has no contact with shehnaaz whatsoever. 

Her only contact is with rajbeer, and maybe because of rajbeer she has contacted shehbaaz too.

But obviously everything she is doing is just because she wants some attention.

So did she reply to people that they are living together ?šŸ¤£šŸ¤£solos might have got attack seeing her tweet šŸ¤£

zehreeli.kheer thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: Luvpari345

Mona Twitter account is restricted or became private though her followers increased from 500 to 1000... So called supporters where was she when sana was in bb house? I could not see any Mona shona supporting sana during bb time . Why did she come now. ? If she came now let her support sana individually no need to drag other fandom and give her bakwas opinion and create fanwars. 

Sana will really need to do something today... The fandom is demotivated quite a bit.. I agree Sid doesn't use SidNaaz tag.. but No one from Sid's side has ever dissed the fandom either.. this mess has been created from Sana's side.. even worse from her family.. 

Sana is one step away from being tagged as a permanent user.. Sid and Sana both will need to act and that too fast

mayu1982 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Am sorry šŸ˜ but I am not able to understand anything . I hardly came online due to my work commitment now everyone is sad. What happened? 

I got that some mona Shona said something but why ppl believed her ? Any Tom dick and Harry will come and say something then we will believe them. Aise  toh Main bhi bol sakti hoon ki Main shehbaaz ki GF ki friend hoon and blah blah . Did she give any solid proof? 

Shehnaaz changing DP is another issue which I donā€™t get it. 

Infact I didnā€™t get anything. 

Please someone PM me or explain to me in 4  lines what has happened that ppl are crying in buckets ? 

Everyday you canā€™t get shipping material. We need to understand that tukde tukde gang will do every thing to break sidnaaz and itā€™s fandom. 

P.S sorry I donā€™t have any intention to make members more upset just that I donā€™t understand the reason. 

Luvpari345 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: zehreeli.kheer

Sana will really need to do something today... The fandom is demotivated quite a bit.. I agree Sid doesn't use SidNaaz tag.. but No one from Sid's side has ever dissed the fandom either.. this mess has been created from Sana's side.. even worse from her family.. 

Sana is one step away from being tagged as a permanent user.. Sid and Sana both will need to act and that too fast

These solos have become torturous and no less than bahu gang. Yesterday sid liked a tweet of girl with shehnaz dp and sidnaaz cover pic. They questioned her being fan of sid and made her change dp to sid. She got angry and tweeted now I changed my dp so that does means I donā€™t love sana ?  

We donā€™t know here whether sana did this because of Mona rajbir or it just became coincidence. Fayda toh mona and solos ko hua and they are laughing as if they won something. Shehbaz did tweet last night and I hope he really knows what drama mona did and I want shehnaz to know what and all mona tweeted. Mona is actually no body but since she is so called friend to rajbir who is sana cousin and also solo fan shehnaz should shut them off

MadhuriDixit thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Uma2010

A PM has been sent. Thankyou.

Replied

intruderfast thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Sending best wishes to you and your family on the auspicious occasion of Mahavir Jayanti. I hope and pray  that you are blessed with peace and happiness. I wish that your bond of love grow stronger. I wish that you are always smiling ..Live and let live. 

Sid n Sana need to come out in the open now .. they may have strategised something 3 weeks ago when MSK was going on .. but they had not foreseen the lockdown .

Yes lockdown gave them much needed privacy .. but the covid situation in the world is serious .. itā€™s going to push the world in recession 

The entertainment industry is going to be badly hit because of the nature of disease which requires social distancing 

Any movie being shot this year is a big question mark because theatres are going to be badly effected and will remain closed this whole year  .. any music shows abroad is not possible as flights cancelled .. and also no concerts and no social gathering .. 

The situation in Maharashtra is grim .. I doubt any shooting will happen as it is not an essential .. no producer will risk his money this year .. 

sana n Sid were lucky they came  out of Bigg boss winning the show .. and they also shot one music video .. 

this Mona can be Devo in another form .. but how stupid it can be ..or it can be some thing planned by kaushal to keep the buzz alive in SidNaaz fandom 

considering both Sid n sana are together  both should ideally plan cutesy videos and social messages to keep their fandom alive ..because a lot of people are sitting idle at home to watch videos and they should capitalise this moment .

If they both donā€™t want to reveal their status they can also plan on doing insta live with each other regarding thrir cameraderie which keeps on hinting and keep the fans guessing .. 

The fandom loved their non jhok .. why is sana not doing a live where she hooks up with Sid and asks him what is he up to .. like Vikas has being doing these  days .. if they tease each other and give hints .. fans will be titillated and solos will get mollified they are just friends .. 

when this covid mess does get over I pray it does  for our General well being .. they can plan something .. when will that be .. is anybodyā€™s guess ..

Ideally a web series in Netflix or amazon prime is a best bet right now .. but shooting even that is looking doubtful .. Kareena Kapoor is thinking of being a YouTuber .,

And here both these guys have their own channel 

Uma2010 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

ā€Permanent userā€? I shall unsee that. 

The thing is different people have been affected by various things yesterday and that is the funny part come to think of it. So whatā€™s the basic breakdown of events yesterday?

1. Mona darling 

2. DP change 

3. Three continuous posts of solo hashtags 

Personally, Mona is nothing for me. I mean it. Who is she? We always knew Sana didnā€™t care much for any damn cousin or whoever let alone cousin ka friend. I donā€™t care about anybody from Shehnaaz family other than Mama and Papa Gill and Shehbaaz and if others are rogues in her extended family, nothing Sana can do about it. So Mona and Rajbeer or whoever is as worthless as a porcupine. 

I am personally affected by the other two.

This is not rocket science. You have shipper and solo fandoms.  You also have DPs and hashtags. Then thereā€™s also consistency and maturity. So, what does one do when there are two kinds of fandoms to cater to? One goes inclusive. Cater to all or none. Simple. What about DP? Either stick to single status and keep it on until a relationship is official or if you change it prior to that which is simply great, keep to that and donā€™t revert to one signaling singledom. Again, simple. These things matter. 

Yes, we KNOW they are together. But going professional doesnā€™t mean catering to just solo fandoms. Fortunately or unfortunately that is not Sanaā€™s identity and one canā€™t force change an image. 
These are the basics of SM etiquette and thatā€™s what a manager or PR is for.

SidNaaz is not a clock and we are not pendulums. The Sidnaaz fandom has been literally beaten black and blue over five months by solos and continue to be beaten down and we have stayed non reactive and survived, shipping away without expectations. Nobody expects awards for shipping and itā€™s a purely self-centric exercise. Sana has always been the torchbearer for many since Mr. Sneaky has always been well,  Sneaky. 

So where is the positive reinforcement for the Shippers? SNIT? šŸ™„

And so now, the going just feels tough. Must be cabin fever and lack of gym access doing me in that I canā€™t get out of the rut even after a good sleep. I need some Harry Sandhu like the good old BB days when Sidharth used to do nonsense! Chalo, nobody said one canā€™t dance at a Work From Home schedule eh? Need to clear the head! Chill, guys. And Sana can never be a user. NO.

https://youtu.be/8qs2dZO6wcc

Edited by Uma2010 - 4 years ago
wendy25 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

By whom?

And I think even after seeing her for over 5 months if people can tag her that then, I feel she is better off without that but bunch...

Edited by wendy25 - 4 years ago