Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mayu1982 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 4 years ago

Yes thanks Uma for analysing things of yesterday events. Now I got it. 

Well stay positive is only mantra right now. 

intruderfast thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Meenakshi-rg

Yes I think we will get it at 50M. 

And who knows all  this maybe a build up for that . 

They will see how lockdown goes and accordingly release it . If its over on 14th they will release it early ,else delay it furthur. 

Maharashtra mein lockdown looks likely to get extended.  There have been many cases in Mumbai alone. 

Shootings to abhi bhool hi jaao atleast till this month end . 

Uma2010 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

To just remind everybody, the only reason I am not upset with Sidharth is that I have zero expectations from him. I have been hurt enough by his non-confession through months and having to read his body language and what not to determine where he stands and we know he loves her to bits. But I decided that final day of MSK, that I would no longer expect anything from him. I shall take what he gives. Period. But Sana was and is my girl. Have enjoyed her loud professions of love. When she does anything out of pattern, it hurts. The Sidnaaz fandom loves that girl to bits and expectations from her are extremely high. She has her own benchmarks to live up to. Sidharth has no Sidnaaz benchmarks to live up to whatsoever 🙄 and he can do whatever he wants to do 😒 I am so miffed with both and more than anybody else, Sana’s manager 🙄

zehreeli.kheer thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7

Uma you misunderstood me.. you know me well.. I would never doubt either Sid or Sana.. when I said tagged as permanent user, I meant by solos, a few SidNaaz fans and a lot of neutrals I saw on Twitter and being a SidNaaz fan, that hurts.. I have full faith in them and their relationship.. that's not what I am worried about.. I am worried about the bashing Sana is gonna get from all quarters.. because I saw a lot of posts yesterday a lot of them by neutrals who said that Sana used SidNaaz tag in MSK for hype and then once she got popularity, discarded it and although I know that is not at all true, it does hurt and I expect either one of them to undo this damage.. the SidNaaz fandom deserves that much

zehreeli.kheer thumbnail

I know this is a strategy and that's what I have been saying since yesterday..  this strategy can backfire big time.. the dying of Sid Naaz hype on SM will affect popularity of both Sid and Sana

intruderfast thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Vaise i have given idea of reviewing Bb13 episodes rerun to sid shukla web. Sid's oldest FC. They have acknowledged it and said they will pass on the message. But they have also said dont have much hopes . 

Keeping my fingers crossed . And praying ho jaaye . 

Ashhima3 thumbnail
Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: zehreeli.kheer

Uma you misunderstood me.. you know me well.. I would never doubt either Sid or Sana.. when I said tagged as permanent user, I meant by solos, a few SidNaaz fans and a lot of neutrals I saw on Twitter and being a SidNaaz fan, that hurts.. I have full faith in them and their relationship.. that's not what I am worried about.. I am worried about the bashing Sana is gonna get from all quarters.. because I saw a lot of posts yesterday a lot of them by neutrals who said that Sana used SidNaaz tag in MSK for hype and then once she got popularity, discarded it and although I know that is not at all true, it does hurt and I expect either one of them to undo this damage.. the SidNaaz fandom deserves that much

that I agree with you Kheer! And it’s going to backfire big time now!  If this is his manager’s idea, then he needs to be fired before anyone else as Sidnaz popularity is due to the fandom and their hype in SM and yesterday’s move has been a disaster!!  Sana is someone who follows her heart and that’s what she said couple of days earlier too, so what made her allow people to rule her?? 🙄 

If they don’t act fast then they can forget the same support in future! Even for solo projects even solos would have helped each other as Sidnaz are together 

Ashhima3 thumbnail
Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: intruderfast

Vaise i have given idea of reviewing Bb13 episodes rerun to sid shukla web. Sid's oldest FC. They have acknowledged it and said they will pass on the message. But they have also said dont have much hopes . 

Keeping my fingers crossed . And praying ho jaaye . 

what will they do with reviewing the same episodes again? 

zehreeli.kheer thumbnail

It could certainly be true that the Monaa gal got lucky.. but if that's the case, Sid Sana need to act fast to undo this damage.. honestly I don't know how but they do.. because the fandom is literally at its most vulnerable state right now with most being dejected at losing acknowledgement of that one person who gave it to them. Even they need something to go on.. one wrong move can literally cause collapse of this fandom's confidence right now

Uma2010 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Zehreeli: I understand. Yeah, some damage control would be good. A super huge fandom is a double edged sword. That is what managers are for 😐