Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

zehreeli.kheer thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 4 years ago

Great thread Uma👏 excellent work.. consider this 1000 likes from my side because phone wouldn't allow me to like the opening post

Kar_Nan thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: zehreeli.kheer

New threadsmiley40

Starting on a pensive mood but hopefully things will be better today and we will get something that will soothe water.. SidNaaz fandom deserve this much.. Sid Sana have never let us down and I hope they will come through this time as well..

Hoping for some amazing news from their side, professionally and personally. 

PJ for the winsmiley41

Jab PJ wo sab bola tha tab kisay pata tha k dono kuch time baad aik sath aik ghar mein band ho jayenge Corona ki wajah se 🤣

uhv120 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

She never loved Sid ! She just used him during BB and during mujh se shaadi !even Sid knew that too that’s why he never trusted her ! Paras was always right about sana ! U can’t trust her at all ..even Sid also said in bb flipping shows her character ! She’s only after fame and in order to get it she can use and throw anybody ..no respect for any relationships ! In the end she will be all alone with her few fans ! All this time she hyped sidnaaz tag but as soon as she start getting new projects she’s suddenly remember her individuality! She’s listening to her manager and family and again ditching Sid as a freind too bcuz u don’t get annoy when ppl like two freinds together ! Mahira Arti are so much better than this girl 

zehreeli.kheer thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: uhv120

She never loved Sid ! She just used him during BB and during mujh se shaadi !even Sid knew that too that’s why he never trusted her ! Paras was always right about sana ! U can’t trust her at all ..even Sid also said in bb flipping shows her character ! She’s only after fame and in order to get it she can use and throw anybody ..no respect for any relationships ! In the end she will be all alone with her few fans ! All this time she hyped sidnaaz tag but as soon as she start getting new projects she’s suddenly remember her individuality! She’s listening to her manager and family and again ditching Sid as a freind too bcuz u don’t get annoy when ppl like two freinds together ! Mahira Arti are so much better than this girl 

Hogaya ya aur kuch? Nonsense.. report hone ka shauk hai tou hum side hi kardenge.. itna lamba type kark apni energy kyun waste karni

Ritzie thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Blah blah blah...

iram510 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Kar_Nan

Bas aaj mein bohat dukhi hoon 😫

🤗🤗🤗🤗 keep a count of how many hugs  I’ve given....I want them back with interest when these two idiots do my nutting 😆 

Tomorrow will be a better day 🤞

Ghosttown900 thumbnail

Hello guys i am new here, can anybody add me to this cc? I dont want to post without permission.

wendy25 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Dont you understand what "Invites Only" means?..

Thank you for this not so valuable opinion and dont come back unless you want to get reported!

BS.KSG_Dewani thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 6

Congratulations on new thread Uma + Jyoti 🤗

I kept myself mute and didn't said about anything on yesterday matter coz I was also thinking same as this one 👇....my positivity for my idols "SidNaaz" is huge than any kind of unwanted and unnecessary reasons or built up stories against SidNaaz and I don't worry on these small things coz I know we real fans of sidnaaz only care in showering our love and helping them reaching their goals by all means while avoiding negativity around us as well as sidnaaz surroundings, we sidnaazians represent to be positive and spread positivity only 👍🏼😉❤️ 

https://www.instagram.com/p/B-nSkMKBnzc/?utm_source=ig_web_button_share_sheet

Ghosttown900 thumbnail

Oh and sorry for double posting, but please pay no heed to this mona girl. All she is doing is creating a rift between fandoms, for reasons only known to her.

She just tweeted that she spoke to shehbaz. If she really has sana's best interest in heart she would not spewing this much nonsense. She reminds me of devoleena

Someone asked her why sana is living with sidharth if they are not in love? Her reply was that they are really amazing friends thats why they are living together. Yeah sure friends dont leave their brother and live with a guy at a time like this unless they are  in a relationship.

This girl has no contact with shehnaaz whatsoever. 

Her only contact is with rajbeer, and maybe because of rajbeer she has contacted shehbaaz too.

But obviously everything she is doing is just because she wants some attention.

Edited by Ghosttown900 - 4 years ago