Loch-e-Ulfat

Index

Part 1- Scroll Down

Part 2- Page 1

Part 3- Page 1

Part 1 : Library 

16+ content. Reader's discretion required
._._._.

"Oh myyyy!!!!" The crowd got crazy as Anika kissed Shivaay before the whole college.

Shivaay was the handsome Assistant Professor in Biology Department, and fiancé of Professor Tia. To even touch him was like putting hand in lioness's den.

"Tia will not let you sit in exams!" Bhavya had warned Anika, but she didn't care.

Leaving him all shocked and surprised she moved to her gang after completing her challenge. It was part of the bet, the loser being bearing the expense of their upcoming Goa trip.

"I won the challenge, now it's your turn Gauri!" Anika said smirking, the girls hooting on her remark.

Bunking the classes, they were sitting in the canteen. While everyone was tensed for upcoming exams, they were busy in having fun.

"Tell me whom do I have to kiss!" Gauri asked carelessly.

"No baby, kiss will be too easy a task for you!"

Gauri was daughter of the big politician in the city...and also the most spoilt one among them. "Nothing is difficult for me!" Gauri smirked.

._._._.

Om was engrossed in the Theories of International Trade, sitting under the Almond tree in the lush green campus. He had to complete the topic by evening.

"Zulfikara!!" He heard the soft but teasing voice from the side railing. When he moved his head he found some girls giggling, looking at him.

"I need your notes!!" The girl dressed in a short red skirt asked authoratively who seemed to be the leader of them.

"Why?" He asked without giving any expressions.

"What can be done with your notes other than to study?" She asked back, with a smirk.

'Rude rich spoiled girl!' He thought.

"When will you give it back?" He took out the notebook from his bag, when she came forward entering the lawn.

"Come and take it whenever you want!" She leaned on the tree, with her nude smooth legs touching his shoulders.

He stood up abruptly, neither liking her actions nor words. She forwarded her hand to take the book, touching his fingers deliberately.

"Wh...what's your name?" He asked to not get affected by her.

She frowned, coming too close into his personal territory, "What would you like it to be?"

She whispered as his breath got hitched being in close proximity with a girl first time.

'Can't she answer at least one question properly?'

._._._.

"Did he really not know your name?" Bhavya asked sitting on the bonnet of car while Gauri was playing with the notebook.

As per the bet she had to make Omkara Singh propose to her within a week. He was never seen with any girl. Always glued to his books like a bookworm.

"He was all red only talking to her." Ishana said laughing. Gauri smiled thinking of his expressions. 'It would be fun to play with him!'

._._._.

"You are the silliest man on this Earth!" Rudra exclaimed, while Om was underlining important questions expected in exam.

"Well-said Rudy!! Which hot-blooded man asks the Gauri Sharma her name and runs away when she talks to you?" Ajay was enraged.

"Me!! Because I am not interested in all this crap." Omkara said shutting the notebook close.

He had the only aim in his life to work hard and make a place of himself in this selfish world. This was the last year in college, after which he could get fellowship to learn in London. It will be the golden opportunity for him to get rid of all his problems right now.

._._._.

Gauri saw Om going to library. 'Perfect!'

She went inside after him, passing a pink 2000-rupee note to the watchman.

There were only 3-4 students in the library besides them, it being closing time.

As per her directions, watchman shooed away other students, locking the library from outside. Making sure there were only two of them she started her acting.

"Oh no! Is there someone? Please open the door!" Gauri shouted in order to get attention of Om who was near the book rakes.

Om heard the commotion, putting the books back and taking the needed books he went out only to find Gauri screaming and striking the door.

"What happened? Who closed the door so early? There were 10 minutes left!" He joined her knocking the door.

"No use. I think the watchman had gone away!!" He heard the girl, who was behaving so clingy since last three days.

Om slipped his hand in pocket to locate his phone but it was not there. He searched his bag, but no clue.

Gauri threw his mobile phone under the table which she had taken stealthily out of his pocket, while he was trying to open the door.

Gauri smirked, seeing his expressions. 'How will you ignore me now?'

"Do you have a phone?" He asked her. She moved her head in denial, making him all panicked.

'What is this new trouble?' Omkara was beating the door since last 15 minutes but there was no response, library being in a secluded corner.

"I am feeling cold. Why is it so chilling?" Gauri hugged herself trying to get his focus but Om was lost in his own thoughts.

'Kali will kill me, if I didn't reach to garage in an hour!' Om's parents were no more. He was living with his Chacha and Chachi. To support his studies, he was doing some part time jobs. Every evening after college he used to work in the garage as mechanic.

"Kali Thakur, I need an off for two hours. Have to go to library!" He had requested Kali, which was granted after much cajoling. Now if he didn't reach there on time, his job would be in danger.

Gauri was trying to get his attention, but he was not even looking at her. 'Is he really a gay?' She was in a short skater dress, reaching just below her thighs; her slender, milky white legs open for display. It could have made any saint a satan. But this boy...

Getting no response from him, she hugged him suddenly.

"Hey...whaat happened?" He yelped.

"Om it's so warm in your arms! Thank God you are here."

Om's heartbeat increased as a hot shot beautiful girl was plastered to him, her breath tickling his neck. He was trying to ignore her but the girl was behind him for God knew what.

"See Gauriji, please stay away!" Om tried to push her away. Her soft parts on his hard chest were raging his hormones.

Gauri frowned still in his arms, having no desired reaction from him. "Uffff, my body temperature is falling. My mind has gone numb. Oh!" She moaned making him all hot and bothered. It won't take much time for his buddy to wake up if this leech of a girl remain glued to him.

"Let me see how can we escape this place. As soon as we are out you can go to your home." He tried to reason.

"I don't want to go home!" She whined, raising her head from the crook of his neck. "Let's go on Moon or Mars!" Her words with double meaning made him frown while she locked her hands around her neck.

Before he could decipher anything she pulled his head down, brushing her lips with his cheeks. "Come on Ommm! Let's go na?"

And her words aroused the not-so-innocent parts of his body making her her eyes go wide. She could feel something poking on her stomach.

Om pushed her with all his might, embarrassed at himself. 'It is wrong, very very wrong!!'

His eyes found the emergency sign where a way out was shown.

He followed the signs, to locate the emergency exit which must be to the west side of the hall.

He held her hand, hanging his bag to his back. "Found out!" He was delighted, while she gave him unbelievable look.

They reached the stairwell, getting an exit door at the end opening at street level.

._._._.

Everyone laughed sitting in the botanical garden, hearing the whole library story from Gauri, who was sulking at what happened.

"He didn't get caught in your web, smart haan!" Swetlana simpered, making Gauri all riled up.

"So it is proved that he is not gay!" Ridhima high fived Ishana.

"Whatever it is, but you lost the bet!" Anika lit the cigar in her mouth. Although smoking was banned in the college, who could dare to complain against the only daughter of the richest business tycoon.

"You broke the rules by bribing the watchman." Ridhima explained, "You should have only used your charms! Not money or strength."

"But she didn't use money on Om. It was just the watchman to lock the door!" Ishana was confused.

"Rule is rule! No wagery, no bribery! Gauri is going to pay for our trip!" Bhavya declared making all girls shout cheerfully.

But Gauri was still moping over yesterday's incident. 'How dare he avoid me.' She could not accept the failure so easily.

._._._.

Thanks for reading ☺️
Do like 👍 and share if you like it.

Share your lovely thoughts😉

There are 8 chapters in this story, will update if you like it😜

My another story👇

Rikara OS Love By Chance

Part 2- Scroll down

My wattpad link

Edited by Pinnkiswan - 4 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Pinnkiswan thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Part 2 : Club

Mature content.
Reader's discretion required.😉
All teenagers go away.
This is not for you😜
._._._.

Gauri entered the club with her friends, heading straight to bar, with the strobe lights dancing on them.

"Let's order something first, before we rock the dance floor."

"One Margarita for me!" Ishana quipped.

"Make it two!" Bhavya added.

"I am going for Mojito!" Anika flipped her hair.

"Pina Colada!" Ridhima said still engrossed in phone.

"Cosmopolitan", Gauri made the last order.

The bartender noted down, and started to make drinks.

Everyone got busy in their chit chat when Gauri's eyes caught the sight of Omkara whom she had not seen since last two weeks.

Om hid behind the wall, in order to escape from her eyes.

'Did she recognise me?' He was avoiding her after the library incident.

'If she comes to know that I am the bartender here, she will make my life hell!' he ran towards the stock room.

Gauri and her gang were in the bar to celebrate the engagement of Ishana.

'Was it him? Why will that nerdy be in the bar?' She might have imagined him. She got busy in swaying with music.

After full two hours of drinking and dancing she was high & exhausted. Excusing her friends she came towards washroom. Her legs wobbly due to alcohol.

As she turned towards the corner someone pulled her to the wall. Scrunching her eyes, she focussed only to find a drunkard forcing himself on her.

"Hey, leave me! You moron!" She tried to get free but the man was bulky and her tiny intoxicated form was not helping.

She was tired of struggling after few minutes ready to loss her senses when she saw Om pouncing on the man, pulling him away.

She couldn't understand what was happening, but it seems Om had called the bouncers to get rid of that asshole.

"Are you alright?" He collected her in his arms.

"So it wasn't my imagination! You were there!" She blabbered, with her bodyweight on him.

"Where are your friends? You should not roam here alone!" He took her towards the dance floor, instead of answering her silly questions.

"I am not kid to not roam alone! I am 21. Did you get it?" She made him hear cupping his face.

He removed her hands from his face, trying to locate any of her crazy friends but there was none.

"Are you ashamed of you being a bartender?" She asked him out of the blue seeing his uniform.

He again ignored her query, "Call your friends!" He commanded her so that he could get rid of her soon.

Not getting any response, he opened the clutch hanging on her shoulder and handed her phone. "I said call someone and ask them to come and take you home!" He shouted to make her respond.

"Why? They had gone now! No one will come back!" She put her head on his shoulder.

Om gritted his teeth on the carelessness of them. How could they behave so irrationally. Leaving a vulnerable girl alone!

Making her sit on the stool he went to complete his chores, simultaneously keeping an eye on her.

"Sultan, my work is over for today. Will you manage the rest. I am going home. There is an emergency!" He told his friend and co-worker Sultan.

"That's fine Om. I'll collect your money from boss. Get it from me tomorrow." He assured him to go without any worries.

Completing the biometric formalities, Om came back to find Gauri missing.

He looked around, there were not many people left in the bar, and Gauri was not anywhere. He thought to look outside.

"I have told you to not move from your place!" He scolded her finding her sitting outside on the pavement.

"I was going home! But my car is not here!" She was leaning on a tree.

"Have you brought it?" He asked, getting no response from her. "Come, I'll drop you home. Collect your car tomorrow, if by any chance it is here!" He dragged her to his bike.

Making sure she had sit safely he zoomed away towards her home. He had got her address from the ID kept in her clutch.

"Why did you hide from me in the club?" She again brought the matter. Her mind was not fully shut yet as her hands had clutched him tightly

"To avoid you!" He said honestly. He was not ashamed of his job but didn't want it to be known to everyone.

He was working here for five years, since he had moved to the college for graduation. It was only on weekends and earnings were also good.

"Haw!! Your are so bad. Here I am dying to get your one glimpse and you were avoiding me!" She tried to bite his ear which he dodged by covering it with his shoulder.

"Sit properly!" His voice made her a bit softened. "Why are you following me?" He asked finally, enough of playing Tom & Jerry.

"Because I love you!" He applied break suddenly, stopping the bike which was getting out of control. But his heartbeats had no breaks plus her body pressed to his was another matter.

His experience told him that 'A drunk man always tells the truth.' But what about a drunk woman??

"How can you love me? You don't even know me!" He said restarting the bike, as she again put her head on his shoulder.

"I know you! You are Omkara Singh, studies in MA Economics final year, topper of class, have no girlfriends and don't do any bad thing!" She recited as if it was her favourite poem. "I like it when you don't talk to any girl. I have always wanted my man to only love me!" She said dreamily.

'She seems to be obsessed with me!' He finally figured out that she was taking infatuation as love.

After 15 minutes he woke her up who was dozing, putting her head on his back. "We've reached."

"I won't go to home!" She again started her drama. "Papa has told me to come back before 10 and now it is 2 in the night!"

"Gauri, but where will I take you so late at night?" Om moved his hands through his hair. 'This girl is giving him headache!'

Finally after much cajoling, she got ready to go inside but from the balcony, hiding from her family and all those watchmen guarding her home.

"I am feeling dizzy!" She had reached half of the ladder that he had managed somehow and put near the balcony at the backside. But she was finding it difficult to go up.

Having no other option he brought her down and climbed himself taking her on his back and entered the room.

"Now leave me Gauri!" She was not coming down, still on his back like Vikram-Betaal. He put her on bed and forcefully pushed her back so that he would be free.

But she pulled him with her, making him fall under her. The air becoming hot around them as she climbed on his stomach, trapping him.

"Gauri, let me go. If anyone wakes up then I will be killed for sure."

"No. First tell me that you love me!" She demanded, holding his both hands to either sides.

"What!" He couldn't expect less from the crazy girl who had become crazier now.

Her skimpy short dress had slid up her thighs, and her cleavage was on display as she bend down on him.

She moved down further brushing her lips with his, making him senseless.

"Gauri!!" He whispered, trying to resist.

"Shhhh!!!" She pressed her body on him, "Say you love me!!" She spoke as she sucked on his lower lips, slowly and seductively, turning him on.

Om's moral thoughts were giving up, as she had started nibbling on his lips, urging him to open his mouth, rubbing her body on his.

She bit on his lips softly, as he opened his mouth, giving her entrance and stopped resisting her.

Gauri smiled against his lips, at her victory as she entwined her tongue on his, touching his sweet spots, pleasuring herself & him.

"You are so sexy.." Gauri said while kissing, as Om began to kiss her back, their lips moving in synchronised way, with each other.

Meanwhile Gauri left Om's hands, & gripped his hairs with one hand & starts roaming her other hands down his body. Feeling her touch, his hormones went wild, as he gripped her waist with his both hands, pulling her more to himself, their lips locked.

He started kissing her wildly, as Gauri responded with equal vigour. She slid her hand down his manhood, making him groan with desire.

"Gauri!!" Suddenly he got into senses. 'How can I lose my senses!' He pushed her down, standing up.

He corrected his appearance while Gauri looked him with desire in her eyes, her lipstick smudged and clothes disheveled.

"I am sorry!" He said unsure of his own actions and went back through the balcony, going away from her as soon as possible, leaving her dejected.

._._._.

Thanks for reading ☺️
Do vote⭐ and share if you like it.

Part 3 : Scroll Down

Edited by Pinnkiswan - 4 years ago
Pinnkiswan thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Part 3 : Garage

Gauri inserted the key into ignition. Pressing the clutch, she tried to move the gear shift to neutral but it got stuck somewhere.

Trying and failing after five minutes, she tried to call home but there was no network. "Shit! Now what to do!"

She had come to their farmhouse, in the outskirts of city to get her favourite swimwear that she had forgotten here last time. But now her car had ditched her, with no human species visible in the deserted area.

It would soon get dark, and she needed to get out of thi place soon.

"Jai Maa Kaali Garage!" Gauri read the name of the shop. She had came on road by foot to get some help and found the garage on the other side of road.

"Hello, my car has broken down!" She entered the shop to find a tall bulky man, who seemed to be the owner of garage.

Kali looked at the beautiful sexy girl in crop top paired with knee-length shorts, all alone. "That's why we are here, to help the needy!" He said lewdly making Gauri frown on him.

"Omie!!" He called out for the best mechanic in his garage.

Om had not seen Gauri since last month, that sinful kiss had made him guilty. 'She might be drunk but I was fully sober. I should not have taken her advantage like that.' He was in full self-condemnation mode. Their exams had made it easier for him to not face her. But her memories were still fresh in his mind.

Om wiped his greasy hands with the cloth, when Kali called him. He came out only to find Gauri squirming under the gaze of Kali.

'Is she still following me?' He looked at her with suspicion but her shocked and now relieved eyes proved him wrong.

Gauri was having second thought after coming to the garage. The nasty behavior of the owner was giving her negative vibes. But not any more....

Taking the sight of Om, she left the breath she was holding. After that night she had lost her heart to this man, his honesty and nobility making her to fall for him in true sense. But she had not found him anywhere after that night.

Now finding him out of nowhere at this goddamn place made her doubt if he was an angel. Appearing whenever she needed help.

"Madamji's car needs some attention. Go and check it." Kali's voice brought them out of their thoughts.

"You sit here Madamji. Om will do the needed. Why will you bother?" Kali's offer made Om anxious, knowing fully about his intentions. So he made sure that Gauri came with her.

After inspecting the clutch, he got to know the problem, and he brought the car to the garage, amid all the awkwardness and uncomfort.

"It will take at least three hours to repair it. The clutch cable seems to be broken." He was getting affected by her, "You go home, I'll send it to your home tomorrow." His emotions and Kali, both were not safe for her.

"I am not going anywhere leaving my sweetheart!" Her words made him glare at her. "I mean my car. I love it very much." She changed her words cleverly.

Om tried to make her understand but she was stubborn not ready to listen to him. Amid all this Kali got some urgent call making him go away for few hours, leaving them alone in the workshop.

"Apart from that club you also work here?" She was leaning on the car, her hands folded.

"In club it is only on weekends, as garage is closed on Sundays." Maybe talking will reduce the tension between them.

"You also manage studies so well, along with all these!" She was impressed.

"My chacha is TB patient. He can't do much. So I have to work to support them as well as my studies." He elaborated engrossed in opening some bolt.

"Your parents?"

"No more!" He said without any emotions.

"Just like my mother!" Her words made him look at her, their eyes locking.

And thus the next three hours passed, they sharing about their lives with each other, something casually, something emotionally and also some funny incidents.

"It's done!" He said starting the car successfully and making a trial. "You can go home now!" He handed keys to her. Their earlier unease had fled away, after their talks. A sense of friendliness engulfing them.

He went inside to wash his hands and change out of the dirty uniform while Kali, who had returned some minutes ago, was accepting the payment.

"I forgot my shades inside!" She excused to go behind Om into the workshop but stopped seeing his shirtless muscular body as he changed into a T-shirt.

"What happened Gauri?" Om asked with concern finding her back.

She controlled her emotions and tried to talk normally. "I am hungry and it will take an hour to reach home!"

That's how they reached a roadside dhaba on highway where some truck drivers were already present.

"Is it safe here?" She asked, finding all male customers.

"It is, at least safer than a nightclub or secluded garage." He teased her while she rolled her eyes.

They sat in a corner attracting less attention, ordering meal of two. She was genuinely hungry.

"Ummmm", she moaned licking her finger, making Om squirm on his seat, "itsh sho tashty!" Her mouth was full with tasty butter naan and chicken. "I'll bring all my friends here to taste so yummy things!" She was all into praising the food.

Omkara was amazed to see this innocent side of her new friend. 'Not really a rude rich brat!'

After completing the dinner, Om paid the bill. "Hey, I will pay my bill!"

"No way! It's a treat for our friendship." Om said.

"You are very good friend, not like my other moron friends!" She said sipping her lassi.

"Your friends are really idiots who had left you all alone in the bar, when you were senselessly drunk!" He finally uttered his grievance.

"But I am glad they left me there!" She said not looking at him, "Otherwise you wouldn't have found me." She raised her naughty eyes to find his guilty eyes.

"I am sorry for what happened that night!" He apologized again before she could tell anything else, still not sure if she remembered it.

"Don't be sorry Om. It wasn't your mistake. I had seduced you." She remembered it, not completely but hazily. "And I don't regret even an ounce of that kiss." She finally told him her feelings.

Om got uncomfortable, listening her. 'Does she really love me?' He didn't want to face reality.

"I really love you Om!" She answered his thoughts which he was trying to ignore.

He stood up abruptly, trying to avoid the talks but she was not leaving it so soon. "Om? Won't you say anything?"

"It's your infatuation Gauri!" He finally blurted out, "Which is harmful for both of us." He turned away from her. "Our status, our worlds are different. It's good for us if you clear your mind as soon as possible." He went towards the exit.

Tears erupted in her eyes but Gauri Sharma wouldn't lose her love so easily.

Wiping her tears she ran behind him, "Om!"

He stopped hearing her, not wanting to ruin the beautiful night.

"Come I will drop you home." He frowned finding her so cool and composed. "I won't take a no!"

He agreed as she was adamant and his bike was also at garage which might have closed now.

"Take a left from that corner!" He was guiding her towards his home.

"What are you doing next week?" She asked as college was over and the garage was also to remain closed for few days, Kali's brother getting married the upcoming week.

"Planning to visit my village. Will catch up with old friends." He was to move to London after two months as there were high chances of his fellowship being granted. So he wanted to meet all his relatives there.

"So that's your home!" She parked her car some distance away as there was not much space to move the car. It was a densely populated area, with small houses and muddy roads, unlike the posh clean area where she lived.

'See Gauri. The difference between our status. We can never fall in love.' He thought, opening the seat belt.

"Would you like to come in Gauri!" He asked as a formality.

"No Om! It's already late."

"And your Papa has told you to come before 10!" He said teasingly as she turned beetroot remembering her silly words. He laughed seeing her condition, "Ok bye Gauri. Drive safe." He was about to come out when she held his shoulder.

He turned to her, feeling her soft moist lips on his cheeks. He gulped.

"Bye Om!!" She was smiling when he came out still affected by the kiss, while she raced her car away.

Her last words lingering behind, "Keep laughing. You look good when you laugh."

._._._.

Thanks for reading ☺️
Do like👍, comment and share if you like it.

Stay indoor, remain healthy and take care.