Complete D3 Episodes of TaaRey Link (New Note Updated on 18/7/2020)

sadaf_5 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 4 years ago

Hey TaaReyians, 

Before anything let me clarify that I have not removed or deleted anything from OneDrive, I just privatised the link and limited the access to only 5 people at a time for one week. The reason behind this decision is because multiple times people were missing around with my onedrive file deleting taarey episodes even adding vms or random videos on my folder. I have no idea why they did this but they definitely took the advantage of the the setting being 'open' as we discussed before when I had set the setting mode on 'view only' no body could access the link so I had to leave it 'open' mode but people went crazy. 

Anyways hence I knew this was the only way to go forward where all taarey fans will all get a chance to access the link for a week in order to download all the episodes on their pc or phone and I can stay sane! 

So far it is going great in fact 18 fans have already got their access to the episodes and 5 fans are currently in the process of using their one week.I have promised that every fan will get their chance eventually and for that you all need to wait patiently for your turns. If you haven't reach out to me to get in the waiting line then message me on my instagram account @snpreciouspearls and I will reply to you the same thing to wait until I get back to you with the link for your one week access turn.

P.S. I have also corrected the episodes number and dates according to original D3 ones. Also added some missing episodes but there still some missing episodes  from 2013 that I do not have sorry. Also Google drive removes them under copyrights action! I have done that long back because I was the one who came up with the google drive idea in the first place.Thanks

I hope everyone is clear and understood the matter well. 

Thank you.

Sadaf.

YT channels for TaaRey vms.

TRKR PPvms

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCv6UW2KU6ii_lBOraeFA5Dg

TaaReys vms on my this YT channel too.

Precious Pearls

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCBhOA85rUj9-CAkvxoLbRcQ

All the links are below.

TaaRey D3 Episodes 2012-2013 (link updated on 6/05/2020)

https://onedrive.live.com/?id=5BB87CB912C618FD%2116794&cid=5BB87CB912C618FD

-----------------------------------------------------------

Instagram:

Creative account: 

@snpreciouspearls

Personal Twitter account:

@angel_928 

Twitter FC: ReyTaani.VriMar.FC

@ReyTaani_FC

Alright then enjoy and take care.

Sadaf (PreciousPearls)

Edited by sadaf_5 - 3 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Mrunmayee02 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 6

Love u Sadaf❤️

Thanku so much 🤗

Taanirey2101 thumbnail
Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Love you so much thank you sadaf 🥰🥰🤗🤗

Saijaanu143 thumbnail

Episodes open nahi horahe Bhai kaise open karu plz bolona  9989163731 mera Bhai call me 

sadaf_5 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Saijaanu143

Episodes open nahi horahe Bhai kaise open karu plz bolona  9989163731 mera Bhai call me 

what you mean it is not opening? do you mean link is not opening or the video?

And what do you use...internet explore, chrome or safari on phone?

2111_shweta thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: sadaf_5

what you mean it is not opening? do you mean link is not opening or the video?

And what do you use...internet explore, chrome or safari on phone?

The link that you have shared here opens a page asking to create an account.

I would suggest you to change it to this: https://onedrive.live.com/?authkey=!ADlrPsC6qjZs9dk&id=5BB87CB912C618FD!1071&cid=5BB87CB912C618FD

It opens the videos directly.

Namish1 thumbnail

The link isn't opening it says you are not allowed or the item is deleted please help please😭

2111_shweta thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Namish1

The link isn't opening it says you are not allowed or the item is deleted please help please😭

Try the TaaRey D3 Episodes 2012-2013 link from the original post

Namish1 thumbnail

It's not opening. Can you please suggest me the way to open those links. Please I really want to watch the episode please.

sadaf_5 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Namish1

It's not opening. Can you please suggest me the way to open those links. Please I really want to watch the episode please.

hey, try this link and let me know if it works

https://onedrive.live.com/?cid=5bb87cb912c618fd&id=5BB87CB912C618FD%211071&authkey=!ACTaKOAl5pmDTWk