PRANBIR FF: Zu vandai (completed) - Page 2

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

anandhi007 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: ican

Please give me suggestions for 

Dialogues of jealous Ranbir

Even I can only think of scenarios and not dialogues πŸ™ˆ

anandhi007 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

They are getting a puppy together???????

Update sooonnn

A_bibliophile thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: anandhisuresh

They are getting a puppy together???????

Update sooonnn

They were going to get a puppy

But Prachi forgot all about that

So ranbir was angry and jealous too

In part 3

Prachi is realizing that sunny meets her list perfectly but this is not what she wanted

pranbirkridha thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Beautiful waiting waiting 

Nandini25 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Sorry Ican for late reply. Now coming to the three shots -

Part 1 -

Lovely update. 

Gr8! Till now "Not my type" has been Ranbir's dialogue, now Prachi has adopted it. πŸ˜†

Aryan and Ranbir are crazy πŸ€£Poor Aryan! He has to impersonate Prachi every time. πŸ€£

Ugh! This Aliya is πŸ€’. But thanks for playing cupid in Pranbir story Aliya dear. πŸ˜ˆ

Nandini25 thumbnail

Part 2 -

Loved this part

Prachi's nagging him for yoga and twisting his ear gives such  hubby wifey vibes πŸ˜†

Prachi sat of Ranbir's lap!  

Uh oh! Why is Prachi so obsessed with her list?  Oops! Jealous Ranbir is back! Samhalke Sunny babu! πŸ˜†

Nandini25 thumbnail

Part 3 -

Ok! Sunny is boring. Totally and utterly. Dunno what Prachi is thinking but had it been me I would have ran farther and faster away from this guy. 

Puppy? Parents? Awe Ranbir is so sweet. 

Good! Prachi needed this reality check to distinguish between what she thinks she wants and what she really wants. 

A_bibliophile thumbnail

Originally posted by: Nandini25

Part 2 -

Loved this part

Prachi's nagging him for yoga and twisting his ear gives such  hubby wifey vibes πŸ˜†

Prachi sat of Ranbir's lap!  

Uh oh! Why is Prachi so obsessed with her list?  Oops! Jealous Ranbir is back! Samhalke Sunny babu! πŸ˜†

Yaas Prachis jealous is funny

Ranbir ke jealously mai hai alsi mazaaa 

Well Prachi always had a list

Serious

Responsible

Formal

Etc etc

Now she will know ki she wants these qualities but in a boy with golden heart and funny charming smile

A_bibliophile thumbnail

PART 4

Kohli's Mansion

Ranbir had not seen Prachi for a week now and he missed her like crazy.

She had tried calling him but he had rejected her calls.

He was really angry and jealous, what could he do.

But he could not stay angry for a long time after all he was Romeo Ranbir kohli.

He decided to get ready and go to Prachi's house.

As he was about to leave Aryan came to him.

Aryan:Ranbir Maine dekha, kuch dino se you are totally lost bro what's the matter tell me.

Ranbir told him all about sunny, prachi and admitted his jealousy too.

Aryan: Ranbir mai sach bolonga dekh mai kabhi nahi chahonga tu hurt ho par terms bhai aur best friend hone kae naate, I won't lie.

Dekh this sunny is Prachi's idea boy according to theory , gaadi 60 kms par chalate hai, office mai seriously overtime kaam karta hai, he told Ranbir about the office incident of the birthday party too.

Prachi kae liye natural hoga ki woh usse aur jaanna chahe. Yaad kar jab bhi tera aur prachi ka jaghra hota tha yeh wohi qualities thi jo woh ginwati thi.

Like you thought Rhea is hot and popular.You wanted to be with her waise hi Prachi kae saath hai.

Ranbir:Yaar tu kya keh raha hai,tera matlab mai itne asaani se Prachi ko uss suraj Kumar kae paas jaane do.I'll dig up his history,his past kuch toh pata lagega.

Aryan:Yaar Ranbir you know that is not going to work.Mai jaanta hoon you have already thoroughly investigated sunny ki college life and all.No dirt there.

Aur Ranbir pyaar ko aap apne paas aane ki wish maang sakte ho force karke rakhogay toh woh ghutne lagega.

Ranbir:Mai kya karo yaar phir toh Prachi has meet with the ideal guy.Wig chale jaeygi mujhko chorkar. Mai abhi itna strong aur selfless nahi hua ki uski khushi kae liye usko jaane do.

Aryan:Ranbir you had promised Prachi you would always remain by her side even if she doesn't choose you.

You have to give wings to the one you love if they come back your love was meant to be if they don't they never were meant to be yours.

Ranbir:Aryan tu sahi keh raha hai .Mera proposal and wada jhoota nahi tha.If she is happy I will be.

Woh itne ache hai ki mai usko as a friend bhi nahi khona chaonga

I can only hope and pray she realizes what I feel.

Par uske khushi kae aage nahi.

They both hugged and Aryan silently prayed that his baadshah friend would not have to undergo a heart break.

Just then prachi reached the Kohli Mansion with a box of pizza , a can of beer and chocolates. 

Ranbir o Ranbir 

Mere Jai

Dekho mai aaye tumhare veera.

Ranbir:Prachi Jai and Veeru thae, veera nahi.

Prachi:Ranbir mai ladki hoon na.Ab tum kya kehna chahte ho ladki hoon toh iconic friends nahi nibha sakte.Ladko ka bro code famous hai toh kya hua.Kuch hi time baad dekhna ladkiyo ka babe code bhi misaal khada karega.

Ranbir:Acha baba!!Mujhse ladne aaye ho itne door.

Prachi presented the gifts to Ranbir and he hugged her a bit too tightly.

He was going to do a very selfless act of love and maybe this was the last time he would be able to nake Prachi feel his heartbeat and him body  so close to her.

Ranbir:Prachi, I want to talk.....I mean we need to talk.I know that you have some feelings for Sunny....no no Prachi do not try to deny them.Before everything I am you jai, your best friend na.

Prachi:Ranbir, I am sorry bas yeh hai ki woh responsible hai, sensible hai serious hai

So I think I have a crush on him.I don't want to hurt you.

Ranbir:Nahi Prachi when I fell in love with you one of the qualities I loved about you was you love for truth.Never would I want that to change.

Tum us Suraj kumar ko date par invite karo, I hope this will be your confusion erasing dream I mean date.

Prachi:Uska naam sunny hai aur Kya confusion erasing kya??

Ranbir:Kuch nahi let's plan it.With hurt in his eyes and sadness in his heart he planned all the details of her date with sunny.

From what to wear and how to remove his shyness ,they had discussed it all.

They made a plan to invite sunny to the date with the bahana of a bussiness dinner.Sunny had agreed.

The date was supposed to happen 5 days from now.

They had 5 days left for the date.During those 5 days Ranbir made Prachi promise onething.

He wanted them to behave like the old Prachi and Ranbir of the earlier times, the times ,when they used to hate each other.So during the 5 days they fought over everything, har ek bad quality ek doosre ke count karwae but their trust in each other was strong just like olden days.

Edited by ican - 4 years ago
A_bibliophile thumbnail

πŸ™‚

Edited by ican - 4 years ago