Kumkum Bhagya

PRANBIR FF: Zu vandai (completed)

A_bibliophile thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 4 years ago

Hii friends

I was waiting for someone to post an OS but I thought may be I will try writing too.  

Since Krishna Kaul is a Kashmiri Pandit I thought why not name the title of the OS in Kashmiri.

I have Googled it hope it is not wrong

So basically zu vandai means   Zu vandai (I offer you my life/I could give you my life!

PART         PAGE

1                 one

2                 one

3                Two

4                Three

5                 four

6                  four

7(last)         five

ZU  VANDAI

(I COULD GIVE YOU MY LIFE

Part 1

So this takes place after the confession of Ranbir in prachi's house.Maya and her family had to go out of the country for 1 month as they had recieved a distressing news about Maya's Bua.

Mr Chaubey had said that in one month they would sort out their problem and the Kohli's should be ready for marriage.However temporary may be the relief the Kohli's were released that for 1 full month they would be free and could live and breathe and maybe come up with a way to completely break up Ranbir's and Maya's marriage.

At night in prachi's house

Prachi was pretending to sleep in her bed but sleep was far from her.Although she had not replied to Ranbir's proposal his proposal had shaken prachi up.

She was expecting he would conveniently forget the proposal or maybe pester her again and again to think about her feelings and accept them, instead he had said he would wait, be her friend and never force her. Was she dreaming such kind of guys had only existed in her novels not in real life.

What was she thinking Ranbir was not her type she reminded herself for the 100th time but her reactions and the wierd feeling of butterflies in her stomach betrayed her.

Butterflies in the stomach what nonsense Prachi thought firstly she was a vegetarian she would not eat a butterfly secondly Ranbir was not her type.Maybe she had read too many novels,her head was clearly fogged.

Prachi clearly remembered telling Dida and Pallavi aunty that there was nothing between Ranbir and her.That was just part of the plan and moreover she liked a guy who was responsible, serious, who dressed formally and liked classical music.At least sticking to this list dint make prachi nervous.So she decided that is what she was going to do stick to this list and forget all the butterflies.

Kohli's Mansion

Everyone was in a festive mood ,they had managed to get rid of maya for a month and that called for a celebration.

Aryan and Ranbir were dancing in Ranbir's room

Aryan was pretending to be Prachi and was dancing and singing tu mera hero number 1 for Ranbir.Ranbir was playing himself and was acting angry so that Aryan/Prachi would manao him.

He thought about this situation and laughed; one year ago if someone had said ,The Ranbir Kohli,would daydream about a girl he would have laughed but now he had only one wish tum kab samjhogi chikchiki.Seeing Ranbir lost Aryan hugged his friend and said "que sera sera".

The other room where Pallavi and Aliya were sitting

Aliya the evil mastermind had already thought of a plan and she was going to make sure that her Rhea baby was going to get Ranbir.Aliya said Pallavi thankfulness has always been an Indain virtue.Prachi has done so much for Ranbir, The Kohli's and The Mehra's.It is high time we should repay her.Pallavi gasped and tried explaining to Aliya that Prachi was not after money and she seriously considered Ranbir her friend so she helped him.

Aliya said ofcourse sweetheart but we are not going to repay her with money she is too good for that. Do you remember her list ,the qualities she wants in her life partner,  I have just the right man in my contacts who I think will keep Prachi happy. It is now our turn to play cupid.

Sunny ....how she hated purab and disha's son.She would kill 2 birds with one stone, she would make sure prachi went with Sunny and then how  everyone would hate them both after they knew of Ranbir's feelings.

Little did she know she was going to play not only cupid but also abecome a confusion erasing member to Pranbirs story. 

Aliya and Abhi

Aliya had gone back to her house had manipulated Abhi into sending a letter of acceptance to Sunny for a job.Aliya had convinced Abhi about the plan and how happy that would make Prachi, this had melted Abhi's heart .He could see happiness in the future for both his daughters.

Later at night 

Abhi had announced that a new manager was going to join them.He was the child of a respected man.Purab had gone abroad and most probably sunny did not know he was Purab's and Disha's son.There was nothing that could go wrong.

Everyone was happy and welcomed the decision.Aryan and Ranbir also raised a toast to him.

Edited by ican - 4 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

A_bibliophile thumbnail

All the way

And prachi's realization too

anandhi007 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: ican

All the way

And prachi's realization too

Can't wait for the next update

mala06 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 4

Wow👏👏. Please continue  it

A_bibliophile thumbnail

Part 2

Kohli mansion 7 am

Well Ranbir could not get up as early as Prachi did ,at 5am, but he sure had seen the positive impact of getting up a bit early so he had changed him lifestyle. 

He got up at 7am went for a jog,did yoga (Prachi had eaten his head for the same).

Till 8 am he was done with the exercise and went to take a bath.He came out ,wore him semi formals, he just could not do formals ...uff not his style.He grabbed his Rolex watch and sprayed his giorgio Armani perfume.😎

Ranbir was constantly calling prachi to tell her about the new guy sunny but prachi was not picking up the calls which really frustrated ranbir.

Ranbir =Come on prachi!!  Pick up ,aise toh nahi hai ki if we talk on the phone humhae pyaar ho jaeyga.Stop ignoring me.

Fine you wished for it . I am coming to pick you up that's it.

PRACHI's House at 9:15 am

Prachi could hear continous and very loud honking outside her house.She looked out of the window and saw Ranbir's car ,wow ranbir so childish just because I am not picking up your calls you have to attract the whole mauhalla by blowing horns

Uff kab bade hoge 😐😐

Prachi rushed out to scold Ranbir instead what she saw was; Ranbir was giving one of the children of her mauhalla a ride.The child was the son of a peon and did not have the luxury of having a car that too as exuberant and expensive as Ranbir. 

Prachi smiled seeing the child's happiness and heard Ranbir saying dream big Pilot bano yaar tum.Mujhey dekh kar toh ladkiyo kae hoosh udte hai tum toh sabko aeroplane mai udana.

Really prachi rolled her eyes 🙄.As soon as Prachi approached the car the child ran away.Ranbir laughed and said Prachi your leacturi vibes scared the child away too.

Prachi twisted Ranbir's ear and said lecturi na ab I will show you.

Ranbir to avoid the pain in his twisted ear, this caused prachi to fall against the bonnet of the car and Ranbir to protect her kept his hands at her back.

This caused prachi to be sandwiched between Ranbir and the car and then came the famous eye lock.

Prachi could swear the eye locks were increasing and recently she had started to note Ranbirs eye colour too seriously ...was it brown or light brown.

Oh god!!! Prachi shook herself and said Ranbir tumhare gaadi ki safai baad mai kar lenge.We have to go to the office.

They reached the office,

There were still 10 minutes left for all the employs to arrive.The official time for the office to open was 10 am.

Prachi and Ranbir went inside and were just inspecting the office when they noticed a man sitting in the manager cabin.

The post of the manager was only 2nd to Abhi, Mr Kohli and Ranbir.

After these 3 he would be the boss.

Ranbir looked at the profile of the man,he was dressed in the formals, had a needy look, looked quite shy and was totally engrossed in his work.

Prachi looked at him and nodded this was what sincerity looks like, she smiled.

Abhi and Vikram enter

All of them were called to the conference room in 10 minutes.

Ranbir, Vikram and Abhi were already seated there and were waiting for the rest.Prachi rushed inside and sat on the chair 

But alas

She noticed the chair was too soft.

To her horror she noticed she was sitting on no chair but was sitting on Ranbir's lap and stupid ranbir was holding her like a baby.🤪🤪

Aheehhhhh she was embarrassed. RANBIR!!! Why can't you be serious even once, why didn't you tell me.

Ranbir said Prachi even I was surprised, you did a long jump and sat on me, I did not have time to react.

He brought his lips closer to her ear and said not that I mind, I would love to be your love seat. 

Prachi stomped on ranbirs feet and Ranbir cried in pain and threw prachi out of the seat.

Vikram was watching this with amusement in his eyes, he could see the glow in Ranbirs face and anger in Prachi's.🤣🤣

Abhi wondered if world war 3 would start but thankfully all the employees had arrived so they were spared.

SUNNY ENTERS

Abhi Introduced sunny and said he has done his MBA from the best university in Banglore,was always top of his class and spoke in a way that the words seemed too mature for his age.He had taken up the responsibility of managing his father's small business in his early days and Sunny was the epitome of seriousness, devotion and hardwork.

Everyone clapped.

Prachi was staring at sunny and suddenly her mental checklist opened

Hardworking TICK

Responsible   TICK

Serious          TICK

Formal           TICK

She thought finally a man who matches my list.She definitely had to know him better.Suddenly a thought came to her mind; sunny was her checklist but he instigated none of the feelings like wanting to choke his throat or laugh like mad with him.Those were reserved for Ranbir......what rubbish!! Prachi thought she was losing it. Ranbir's constant attention was messing with her mind and nothing else.

Ranbir looked at Prachi who was looking at Sunny with a slight shy smile.

Ranbir narrowed his eyes, he did not want to make a person his enemy even without knowing him but this   sooraj kumar  was not giving him any option.

Prachi raised her hand in the meeting and volunteered to be Sunny's guide in the initial few days.Abhi smiled.

This erked Ranbir like no other. He glared at sunny which caused sunny to suddenly withdraw his hand which he was giving Ranbir to shake.

Sunny:Hello Ranbir Ji.

Ranbir:Ranbir sir to you,back to your cabin.

Prachi stared at Ranbir and wondered what had happened.He was a cheerful and friendly guy.Prachi started to follow Sunny.

Prachi he said come to my cabin.

Prachi:But Ranbir I 

Ranbir:That's a order Prachi.He respected prachi a lot and did not want all the office to witness his anger.

pranbirkridha thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: ican

Part 2

Kohli mansion 7 am

Well Ranbir could not get up as early as Prachi did ,at 5am, but he sure had seen the positive impact of getting up a bit early so he had changed him lifestyle. 

He got up at 7am went for a jog,did yoga (Prachi had eaten his head for the same).

Till 8 am he was done with the exercise and went to take a bath.He came out ,wore him semi formals, he just could not do formals ...uff not his style.He grabbed his Rolex watch and sprayed his giorgio Armani perfume.😎

Ranbir was constantly calling prachi to tell her about the new guy sunny but prachi was not picking up the calls which really frustrated ranbir.

Ranbir =Come on prachi!!  Pick up ,aise toh nahi hai ki if we talk on the phone humhae pyaar ho jaeyga.Stop ignoring me.

Fine you wished for it . I am coming to pick you up that's it.

PRACHI's House at 9:15 am

Prachi could hear continous and very loud honking outside her house.She looked out of the window and saw Ranbir's car ,wow ranbir so childish just because I am not picking up your calls you have to attract the whole mauhalla by blowing horns

Uff kab bade hoge 😐😐

Prachi rushed out to scold Ranbir instead what she saw was; Ranbir was giving one of the children of her mauhalla a ride.The child was the son of a peon and did not have the luxury of having a car that too as exuberant and expensive as Ranbir. 

Prachi smiled seeing the child's happiness and heard Ranbir saying dream big Pilot bano yaar tum.Mujhey dekh kar toh ladkiyo kae hoosh udte hai tum toh sabko aeroplane mai udana.

Really prachi rolled her eyes 🙄.As soon as Prachi approached the car the child ran away.Ranbir laughed and said Prachi your leacturi vibes scared the child away too.

Prachi twisted Ranbir's ear and said lecturi na ab I will show you.

Ranbir to avoid the pain in his twisted ear, this caused prachi to fall against the bonnet of the car and Ranbir to protect her kept his hands at her back.

This caused prachi to be sandwiched between Ranbir and the car and then came the famous eye lock.

Prachi could swear the eye locks were increasing and recently she had started to note Ranbirs eye colour too seriously ...was it brown or light brown.

Oh god!!! Prachi shook herself and said Ranbir tumhare gaadi ki safai baad mai kar lenge.We have to go to the office.

They reached the office,

There were still 10 minutes left for all the employs to arrive.The official time for the office to open was 10 am.

Prachi and Ranbir went inside and were just inspecting the office when they noticed a man sitting in the manager cabin.

The post of the manager was only 2nd to Abhi, Mr Kohli and Ranbir.

After these 3 he would be the boss.

Ranbir looked at the profile of the man,he was dressed in the formals, had a needy look, looked quite shy and was totally engrossed in his work.

Prachi looked at him and nodded this was what sincerity looks like, she smiled.

Abhi and Vikram enter

All of them were called to the conference room in 10 minutes.

Ranbir, Vikram and Abhi were already seated there and were waiting for the rest.Prachi rushed inside and sat on the chair 

But alas

She noticed the chair was too soft.

To her horror she noticed she was sitting on no chair but was sitting on Ranbir's lap and stupid ranbir was holding her like a baby.🤪🤪

Aheehhhhh she was embarrassed. RANBIR!!! Why can't you be serious even once, why didn't you tell me.

Ranbir said Prachi even I was surprised, you did a long jump and sat on me, I did not have time to react.

He brought his lips closer to her ear and said not that I mind, I would love to be your love seat. 

Prachi stomped on ranbirs feet and Ranbir cried in pain and threw prachi out of the seat.

Vikram was watching this with amusement in his eyes, he could see the glow in Ranbirs face and anger in Prachi's.🤣🤣

Abhi wondered if world war 3 would start but thankfully all the employees had arrived so they were spared.

SUNNY ENTERS

Abhi Introduced sunny and said he has done his MBA from the best university in Banglore,was always top of his class and spoke in a way that the words seemed too mature for his age.He had taken up the responsibility of managing his father's small business in his early days and Sunny was the epitome of seriousness, devotion and hardwork.

Everyone clapped.

Prachi was staring at sunny and suddenly her mental checklist opened

Hardworking TICK

Responsible   TICK

Serious          TICK

Formal           TICK

She thought finally a man who matches my list.She definitely had to know him better.Suddenly a thought came to her mind; sunny was her checklist but he instigated none of the feelings like wanting to choke his throat or laugh like mad with him.Those were reserved for Ranbir......what rubbish!! Prachi thought she was losing it. Ranbir's constant attention was messing with her mind and nothing else.

Ranbir looked at Prachi who was looking at Sunny with a slight shy smile.

Ranbir narrowed his eyes, he did not want to make a person his enemy even without knowing him but this   sooraj kumar  was not giving him any option.

Prachi raised her hand in the meeting and volunteered to be Sunny's guide in the initial few days.Abhi smiled.

This erked Ranbir like no other. He glared at sunny which caused sunny to suddenly withdraw his hand which he was giving Ranbir to shake.

Sunny:Hello Ranbir Ji.

Ranbir:Ranbir sir to you,back to your cabin.

Prachi stared at Ranbir and wondered what had happened.He was a cheerful and friendly guy.Prachi started to follow Sunny.

Prachi he said come to my cabin.

Prachi:But Ranbir I 

Ranbir:That's a order Prachi.He respected prachi a lot and did not want all the office to witness his anger.

awsme hayeee jealous Ranbir 

A_bibliophile thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: mala06

Wow👏👏. Please continue  it

Updated 😊

Part 4 and 5 also

anandhi007 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Prachi making a move😆

A_bibliophile thumbnail

Please give me suggestions for 

Dialogues of jealous Ranbir

A_bibliophile thumbnail

Part 3

Prachi wondered what was wrong with Ranbir and was about to follow him when Abhi came to the conference room and gave orders to Prachi and Sunny to go to the bank manager for some work.

Prachi left with sunny and Ranbir stood fuming

IN THE CAR

Sunny wore a seat belt and drove at 60km speed which really impressed prachi.

Prachi was asking him about his studies and childhood 

He replied sincerely and honestly to each of her questions. Not even once did a situation arise where she had to fight or have a urge to kill this man unlike Ranbir.

Uffff 

While coming from the bank Prachi saw a boy who wore tattered clothes being slapped by a older man.The older man was asking the boy to take crutches and pretend being crippled. 

Prachi:Sunny we have to help him.That child!!!Oh my god, we cannot let his future be wasted.

Sunny:Prachi ji  life mai impulsive nahi practical aur responsible hona padta hai.What do you think if you go and help him now the boy will not be beaten by goons in the evening.Even if you help him this older man looks like a gang leader, would you want your whole family to be targeted by him.

Prachi felt like someone had thrown a bucket of ice on her, wasn't she the one who always lectured Ranbir on being practical and responsible. Here was a guy jisne jo abhi kaha woh bilkul practical hai, responsible behaviour ka part hai par mujhey acha nahi laga.

Prachi:Sunny, I agree with the points you have made but we can't completely ignore the kid.

Sunny:Nahi Prachi ji, I have clicked a picture and I am forwarding it to the Police contact Mr abhi gave me.You give a call to the inspected and request him to see into the case.This is what a responsible citizen would do.

Prachi did as she was told and they drove the car back but never had she felt so small and insignificant.She could not help thinking if Ranbir had been here they would have directly helped the child.They had saved people so many times before thinking practically and smartly but with a heart.

Prachi shook her head and mumbled maybe Sunny is right we need to be responsible and he is the perfect guy but why was her silly heart still not saying yes.

Back in the office

Prachi gave sunny a round of the office, exchanged numbers with him and went to Ranbir.She knocked the cabin and entered 

Prachi:Where have you been.For someone who keeps on lecturing me about responsibility, you seem to be far from it.A trip to the bank takes 1 hour max but you were gone for 3 hours. 

Did you really go for work or were you lost daydreaming.

Prachi:Kya batmeezi hai yeh Ranbir.Do not talk to me like that.

Ranbir:Right Prachi you can behave as you want and I cannot even show my emotions.

Jeez

Go away Prachi, if you can't remember the significance of the day I really dont need you here.

Prachi fumed at him

Ranbir:Fine, if you dont want to leave you are welcome.I am going from here.He banged the door of the office and went directly to the car and drove home.How could Prachi have forgotten they were going to buy to buy their baby today.They were going to buy a puppy and officially become parents to him.

5 DAYS LATER

Prachi's life had become a mess.Ranbir was ignoring her calls, she had not found out a way to know sunny better and Ranbir was not coming to the office.

Suddenly Kajal(as Ranbir called her)came to Prachi and said that it was her colleague Rita's birthday.Party???

Since Ranbir,Abhi sir and Vikram sir were not here and the next immediate boss was Sunny she went to him and asked the plan for birthday celebrations.

Sunny:Prachi ji aap khud hi bataeye Office koi jagah hai party celebrate karne kae liye.

I have asked Rita to take a half day off.A cake will be sent to her house from the company and I have suggested her to throw a party for her friends in the evening.

See Prachi ji office is place where everything has to he taken seriously.We cannot give a impression that work is a matter of joke.

As a boss it is my responsibility to shower some compassion on her in lieu of her birthday,that I have done.

Prachi nodded and went to her work desk.

Pracgi thought Sunny was right, he did not let people party ,waste time and yet gave me a half day off .He gave her a cake and a idea to throw a party,this was everything she desired in a guy focused on work, responsible but seeing Rita's face her list containg the qualities seemed to burn.

She remembered when Ranbir had celebrated the employees birthday and had said this company was one big family. 

Sure she did not like his flirting with girls back then and now also but the smile he could put on everyone's face.

What was happening...

She had to manao Ranbir too....