Kumkum Bhagya

PRANBIR FF: Zu vandai (completed) - Page 3

A_bibliophile thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 4 years ago

This content was originally posted by: Nandini25

Part 3 -

Ok! Sunny is boring. Totally and utterly. Dunno what Prachi is thinking but had it been me I would have ran farther and faster away from this guy. 

Puppy? Parents? Awe Ranbir is so sweet. 

Good! Prachi needed this reality check to distinguish between what she thinks she wants and what she really wants. 

Yes her realization is what part 5 is all about

Part 4 is selfless Ranbir just like his confession. 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

A_bibliophile thumbnail

Hope it seems good to read

Part 4 and 5 done

A_bibliophile thumbnail

I wrote part 4 and 5

Dialogues of jealous ranbir I was not sure of

So I made him what he is best at

Being the most selfless lover

A_bibliophile thumbnail

On the day of the date

Ranbir had chosen a nice quite cafe called books and brews for Prachi's date.He knew sunny was a shy guy and if Prachi had to know him better it would be in a place where he would not feel conscious.

Prachi got ready and Ranbir was going to drop her in his car.Prachi was wearing a black glittering saree and a deep back neck blouse.She looked unearthly.His eyes pricked with tears, how he wished he could have been the one for whom Prachi was dressing.

Ranbir insisted on dropping Pranchi in the car.

In the car it was a bit awkward ,Ranbir was silent and hurting.Prachi was confused and guilty. 

Suddenly there was an announcement on the Radio regarding the next song to be played.

The song was MAI JAHAAN RAHOO~  Namaste london.

Ranbir smiled,he increased the volume and sang the whole song along.

They reached the cafe.Prachi had read the emotions behind the song and she felt suffocated.

Prachi:Ranbir mai bahut bure hoon, mai tumhare feelings hurt kar rahe hoon, mai ek achee dost nahi. Kyu kar rahe ho tum yeh..kyu

Ranbir:Shh Prachi. He kept a finger on her lips and said

The dialogue from the movie Namaste London, how he had made fun of the dialouge earlier.Now that he had realized the full meaning  of the dialouge, it had become like a ibadat to him.

He said 

Ishq de mere mitra pehchaan ki, mit javay jadoon zid apnan di ... asli pyar ka matlab haasil karna nahi hota.

Prachi ran away from there she had to run from these emotions to her more practical and secure list....she meant sunny.

In the cafe

During the date, they talked of their interests,family and ambitions in life.

After the date 

Sunny volunteered to drop Prachi home.

As they were exiting the cafe 

They both saw that the valet, who had parked Sunny's car ,was sitting in his car with him 7 year old sun and driving around.

Prachi smiled.Sunny said nothing took the keys from the valet and opened the door for prachi to sit.He then  drove away.

Prachi:Sunny why did you not let the child and the father drive the car and dream.

Sunny:Prachi ji, mai itna impractical bhi nahi hoon ki kisi ko aise khawab dikhao jinse uska dil toote. Kal ko jab woh bacha apne pita se phirse woh car maangta aur pita nahi la pate. Wohi sapne uski aakho se aaso ki tarah  behte. 

Prachi went quite hearing this and thought.

Prachi checked her ideal list responsible serious practical focused hardworking

Sunny was all 

But he was not what she wanted.

She compared all the incidences of Ranbir's car and gareeb boy, Ranbir's birthday party for the employ.Ranbir and his nature to save people.

Sunny was not the guy for her.

Ranbir was responsible yes;

He had seen the good in this.He did not need to be practical and serious Prachi was there to fill in these 2 qualities 

He was fun and friendly.

Ranbir was sensitive, loved his friends and family.

Respected woman and was loyal.The best part was he loved her to a level where his ishq was a ibadat.

She and Ranbir had different personalities but their interest were the same.They both liked helping people, taking up challenges, they both wanted to explore the world.

Oh god

She had been so so stupid

Sunny was just a theoretical crush.

But Ranbir 

He was her best friend,her partner in crime,her shishay ,her tu tu main maand from this moment onwards he would be her crush.

She had started to like Ranbir.

Oh god she had to tell him that. She had not yet reciprocated the feeling of love that Ranbir felt for her but she liked him, wanted to be his girlfriend.

Sunny:Please mujhey kohli Mansion chor do.

Sunny:Ji Prachi ji 

Aaj kae liye shukriyaan

KOHLI MANSION

As Prachi was about to enter the kohli mansion.She saw Rhea and Aryan arguing in the garden.

Aryan:Rhea don't worsen his pain.Please for goodness sake shut up.I know he tried proposing you 2 times but woh bhagwan toh nahi hai na.He realized that what he felt for you was just infatuation.That feelings in him have finished .

Prachi ran from there .......

She could just hear two words

2 times propose 

Infatuation

Feelings finished 

So that time jab Ranbir propose kar raha tha tab woh Rhea ko

Aur itne jaldi feelings aa jati hai aur khatam bhi ho jaate hai.

I should have known better

She held all her pain inside and that turned into anger.

She called the Ola and went home.

Edited by ican - 4 years ago
A_bibliophile thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: mala06

Wow👏👏. Please continue  it

I have written till chap 6

A_bibliophile thumbnail

Part 6

Ranbir was lying on his bed, listing to music.He wondered if Prachi had reached home, he texted Prachi to ask if she was safe and happy. 

Prachi replied:I had gone on a date with a nice and truthful guy.He obviously dropped me home.

It hurt reading but life had to be accepted

He wished her goodnight and slept.

Next DAY in College

Ranbir and Aryan were waiting for Prachi and Shahana.

Prachi came but she ignored Ranbir.The whole day Ranbir tried to make her laugh, talk to her and share his thoughts.He was met with blank eyes and ignorance everytime.

What wrong had he done?Sunny....had sunny done something wrong ?He would kill him.

As the time for college to get over was approaching ,Ranbir hid Prachi's bag and asked Aryan to make some bahana and take Sahana out of the college.Ranbir had to talk to Prachi.

Prachi searched every room in the college and finally she came to the room where her bag was.It was the same room where Ranbir had told her that few people in college had a doubt on their relationship and they had fought like always.

How she hated those memories.

THE ROOM

Suddenly Ranbir appeared.

Prachi was about to leave when he closed the door and pulled Prachi towards him.

She tried escaping again so he place both hands on the door.

Now Prachi was trapped between Ranbir and the door and his both hands on her either side.

Ranbir:What is wrong with you Prachi. Must you test my patience everytime.

Why can't we talk like mature adults.

Prachi:Ranbir mature really.

Tum bas ek bigre hue ladke ho,immature irresponsible flirt and useless.

You can never be what Sunny is.If only you could become 2% of what Sunny is ,you would seem less disgusting .

Ranbir:Prachiiiii...that is enough.I am a human, I have emotions too.I have a heart that I have given to you.Atleast you can be a tad bit sensitive. However great Sunny is would you not mind rubbing that into my face.

He is perfect, I get that and I am not even close to him fine but atleast don't throw salts on my wounds.

It hurts dammit.

Ranbir shouted at her.

Prachi:You are disgusting Ranbir.You just randomly keep proposing girls.You just want to use them.Your feelings are even more volatile than the sulphur.

Maybe you just use girls.

Ranbir banged his hand at Prachi's side and said shut up Prachi. 

How could you say that.

Prachi:Why hearing the truth hurts na Ranbir.

You just propose girls,use them and throw them.

Maybe you wanted to do the same with Maya but she was too smart for you.

Ranbir hit his hand very hard in anger and he slapped his hand against the glass in the door.His hand started bleeding 

Shut up

Is that what you think of you.

After all this time

Prachi:I think you just proposed me because you could not see a girl not following you blindly. Maybe you just wanted to satisfy your lust with me.

Ranbir looked at Prachi with anger and hatred.

He banged his hand against the glass of the door.

Shut up and get out

Just get out women

Saying this he pushed prachi out of the door.

Prachi ran away in anger crying. 

Ranbir with his bleeding hand was numb to pain.

He crushed the glass in his hands,his mind blank.

He exited the school,washed his hands,removed the glass and wrapped a bandage around his injured hand.

The blood has stopped but the bandage was soiled with blood.He did not care, he drove to the nearest restuarant and bar.

There he saw Abhi had 2 drinks.

Abhi had a fight with Pragya on the phone and Pragya had said Her one daughter hated her and she would not come till the child invited her .

Abhi was crushed.

Ranbir went and sat near his chief.

Ranbir:Two on the rocks for me.

Abhi looked at him , his hand and  said: Ranbir aaj mai tujhe nahi rokunga, aaj hum dono peigay, yeh daroo waise toh khushi dete hai apno kae saath baithkar peene mai.

Par aaj yeh humhae apna ghum bhulaeygi. 

They drank one after the other 

Now they were quite talli.

People had come to know of Abhi the rockstar's presence and Famous industrialist Vikram Kohli's son Ranbir who was also a good drummer.

Someone had called Prachi and Pragya seeing the halat of Abhi and Ranbir.

THE LIVE MUSIC AND BAR

Prachi and Pragya had arrived they stood at one end of the bar far from each other .Their attention just on Ranbir and Abhi.

Someone had requested Abhi to sing a song since it was a live music bar.

Abhi agreed but he would only play the guitar. 

Ranbir would play the drums and sing the song too.

Casio would be played by local staff.

All their anger,hurt betrayal, pain and emotionals would be expressed. They had to shout somehow the pain was killing them

Edited by ican - 4 years ago
pranbirkridha thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

It's beautiful love it 

anandhi007 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Please update soon,this is awesome!!! Cannot wait. I hope ranbir gets to know why prachi is mad

A_bibliophile thumbnail

Thank you

I always wanted Ki Prachi ki realization should be gradual and koi reason se ho.

She runs from Ranbir because she thought she always wanted a guy jaise ki she keeps on describing 

pranbirkridha thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: ican

Thank you

I always wanted Ki Prachi ki realization should be gradual and koi reason se ho.

She runs from Ranbir because she thought she always wanted a guy jaise ki she keeps on describing 

yes n love ur writing skill