PRANBIR FF: Zu vandai (completed) - Page 4

Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by anandhisuresh

Please update soon,this is awesome!!! Cannot wait. I hope ranbir gets to know why prachi is mad

Before that

I wanted to insert a song

I wanted ki pranbir ka VM banne uspe 

But since I found making a VM too tough and cumbersome 

I thought story mai insert kardo 

The song

With ranbir and abhi

I hoped someone would make a Pranbir VM on this song ,hopefully someone reading this FF will make it.

PART 5

Abhi took the guitar in his hands.

Ranbir sat at the drums.

The Bass booted mode was switched on.

Abhi took a collar mike and gave one to Ranbir.

Abhi:Fuggi, yeh mat soochna ki tumnae mujhey baarbaad kar diya hai.

Ranbir:Chikchiki:Mai apne aap ko tumhare  pyaar kae liye barbaad kar liya.

Tuning plays

(You can click on the play icon below and listen to the song while reading for a better experience)

https://youtu.be/MZPLOVDOvsI

Abhi sang

Aankhon mein tera hi chehra
Dhadkan mein teri hi yaadein
Karti hai, Deewana            ×(2)

Ranbir joined him

Haye kaha gayi wo raate,
Wo meethi meethi si baate,
Karti thi... jo deewana

Door jab se tum gayi ho, jab se mujhko bhool gayi ho
Door jab se tum gayi ho, jab se mujhko bhool gayi ho
Mein hu deewana
Lekar dil chura li aankhen
Kar gayi mujhko teri yaadein

THE CROWD HAD GONE MAD.EVEYONE WAS SHOUTING ONCE AGAIN ONCE AGAIN

SOMONE HAD UPLOADED IT ON INSTAGRAM AND IT WAS BECONING TRENDING. 

Pragya and Prachi had tears in their eyes.

What had happened.

Pragya wondered why had her marriage been always a struggle

Prachi wondered what was the truth.Ranbir's song and his confession said different things but what she had heard.

She liked Ranbir wanted to be his girlfriend but ..she could not get over the fact that Ranbir had proposed Rhea.

His image as a flirt was very evident. She was scared that she might end up as a conquest for him.But seeing him sing and indirectly cry his heart out here she could not make up her mind.

Someone had called Aryan and he had rushed to the scene, he saw Prachi standing there lost in contemplations .He had to confront her for his brother.

Aryan:Prachi...enough what do you want??My brother who you know is the darling of the house and the college.Never had he in his whole life been kept as a second priority.He is rich, funny and handsome as the girls state.Yes he has his shortcomings but never has he degraded or kept anyone delusional.After you entered his life ,he has done nothing but give you priority even above himself.Heck he even arranged a date for you very well knowing that he had confessed to you and your NO had hurt him.If you are clear with your answer why don't you leave him alone.Give him time to move on and accept.Atleast have the decency to be a friend as he was to you despite everything. 

Prachi scrunched her nose and told Aryan everything. 

Shit Aryan thought she knows it.

Huff he breathed a sign of relief she did not know the whole story, atleast not the major part that was the bet.Maybe this was the best time to tell her he pondered.

He was very unsure if just knowing that Ranbir had proposed someone else he doubted his friend's feelings knowing about the bet she would wash her hands off him.

If Prachi's indifference could do this to Ranbir what would her hatred do to him.He was singing like a heartbroken rockstar now .NO NO Prachi could not know.

Aryan:Prachi see everyone makes mistakes.You have all the right to decide weather you want to forgive Ranbir or not.But you must know that Ranbir liked Rhea because he thought they would be the power couple of the college.She was hot and wore modern dresses that is what he liked about her.He had tried proposing to Rhea two times, as you can recall now and it was a futile effort.See I will not disagree that he was a flirt, going on dates with multiple girls.But never has he tried to get physical with anyone. He had never kept any girl delusional, he was a flirt and he did not hide it, they knew what they were into when you dated him.He had this concept of wannabe bad boy but he was never like the main lead of Bachna aye Haseeno. Prachi I know you are not in love with him still but I guess you like him enough to come her and help him when he seems to have lost him mind.

Prachi nodded and said yes; I like him and want to be his girlfriend and see where the relationship takes us.I will not say I love him yet because then I would be lying.But liking someone is a big deal too, thank you for telling me the truth.

Aryan managed to maneuver Ranbir away from the stage.Prachi and Aryan dumped him in the car and drove him to Aryan's house where there would be less people to question them.

Prachi made Ranbir lie on the bed amd started explaining to him all that she had learnt in these few days.

Sunny...her list....her experiences...her date....they both.....her liking him......her ignorance...

He saw Ranbir give a scared look and he hugged Prachi.Aryan knew what he was thinking, he was not ready to let go, he was not ready to sacrifice. 

He was not that strong to tell her about the bet and loose her.

He wasn't strong enough to let go.Maybe he did not love her that much yet, that he could leave her because she deserved so much better than him no.

He would protect that stupid, horrible , disgusting, immature secret to his grave if needed.He would do anything to keep her.

Aryan gulped.He just hoped somehow they could just hide it.

He saw steel determination in Ranbir's eyes.He knew his friend would move heavens and earth.

He just hoped that would be enough. 

Because he knew his friend would ZU VANDAI(he could give her his life)

Just enough. 

......................................The End..................................

Edited by ican - 3 years ago

This is the last part.

It will be completed soon

Thank you for reading. 

Silent readers do like.

Please do comment about the song and the setting.

Thank you

Signing off

Posted: 3 years ago

😃

Edited by ican - 3 years ago

You have written a beautiful pranbir story and I read all parts in one go

Both songs were justified with the scenes

Well done 👌

Originally posted by Chit15

You have written a beautiful pranbir story and I read all parts in one go

Both songs were justified with the scenes

Well done 👌

Thank you so much for your comments.

Originally posted by pranbirkridha

Beautiful waiting waiting 

I finished it.

Thank you for all the beautiful comments.