Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

vibha28 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: Jiss555

all are trolling  Trumbo about how he was hoping to open business by Easter and how is he having dementia. Oh God funny.

In USA 83672 people is infected but deadth is low compared to infected rate only 1200

Well he said his uncle who is a doctor at John Hopkins has given him great insight so he knows all about medical science and thatโ€™s why this is under control.

He will end up killing his own base as they are as dumb as he is but in all this I agree with immigration policies though. Rest, he is unhinged.

vibha28 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Jiss555

๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃhiking so funny.i will gladly sent mine to moon so hiking I am on.this men cant even stand a small quarantine before going to deep end.mine is predicting worse outcomes like everyone dying. I think he is trying  to atone with god๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿค”๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿค” for his past deeds.poor chap

๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†

Well at least he is trying - mine constantly rings me to ask stupid things. How long do kids have to brush their teeth ๐Ÿ™„ what time do they go to bed ๐Ÿ™„ how much can they eat ๐Ÿ™„

Honestly, men can be babies at times. My husband things we should enjoy life and I asked how do you plan to do that? And he replied by doing what I like ๐Ÿ™„๐Ÿ™„๐Ÿ™„ good thing shops are restricted otherwise he would have bought a bigger boat and I would have had to kill him ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

vibha28 thumbnail

Originally posted by: gaurimisha

They should have edited or shot little kore before showing the last episode.

Like @vibha said, neither Gul nor Ekta butcher the leads this way...not very sure what Junaid meant by badla to Aman... probably they were in the mood to write something,shot something else..edited to some other thing๐Ÿค”

I'm still so sad for Aman..๐Ÿ˜ญ

This I wondered too badla to whom? His family killed him and roshni had become girl Moses so who was responsible and how would aman take badla? Another bad dialogue I think and looks like aman has moved on too. 

gaurimisha thumbnail

I binged watched yjhjk twice...when you see the same episodes after sometime, it makes more senseโ˜บ๏ธ

Roshan_93 thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

I binged watched yjhjk twice...when you see the same episodes after sometime, it makes more senseโ˜บ๏ธ

I already started watching second time but stopped in middle  Bec of Busy schedule..now have to start from where i have left !

Maharastra lock down till April 30 so may be shoots also wont resume after 14 th April! Long wait ๐Ÿ˜ญ one month!! 

Checked Starplus schedule for next week they are airing  old mythological from 5.30 -8.00 and Repeat of Ye hai chahatein at 8.30 slot ๐Ÿคฆโ€โ™€๏ธ And KZk at 8 and 9 clk maharaja and 9.30 ,10 same shows ye rishta, YRHJP, again 10.30 ye hai chahatein and 11 nazar! 

Dont know why cant they air Jinn at 8.30 old episodes are such a good ones iโ€™m sure repeat everyone will watch again!! Hope they start otherwise 1 month if they air Ye hai chahatein jinn audience may shift to other channels๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ!!

gaurimisha thumbnail

Jinn is their Ace show..hence no re-airing๐Ÿ˜†

Roshan_93 thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Jinn is their Ace show..hence no re-airing๐Ÿ˜†

๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ But for month no shows do more damage dont know how people stick to same shows after 1 month! TRP def affect a lot!!