Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Jiss555 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: vibha28

Yes I agree - What his dad did is on him but what Aman did he has to atone. His taunts and throwing out all that needs to be addressed and he has to completely trust roshni and not when his mood strikes. It’s all or nothing. His whole family is terrible at least salma changed just before LCR and since then she has supported roshni but Amans fake family - no words.

why is the makers hell bend on ruining amans family and putting the heroine in such a high pedestal.i cant understand 

Here aman and family are villains 

Ayana and her family naive innocent sacrificing bunch

I am not liking it

No one likes a too positive fl and too negative ML.i am hating it.cant relate the 2 of them.

I hate too much good sacrificing heroin And this murdering greedy hero family

Jiss555 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Daisy21

Writers only get aman's character to butcher.what will a person feel knowing that he belongs to a cheater and murderer's family? What'll a son feel after knowing his parents wanted to kill him? He's not that much bad atleast. But it's too much painful....How does writers can do it to a character I don't know.

Really don't know how it'll be a magical love story rather than ayana's greatness.

I have expected so much after episode 120 but these writers😡

Hope they'll think in vacation period how to close loopholes. Otherwise neither vfx nor vsc acting will be able to pull the show.

always butchering ml.now dadi too who lives off stolen property. Ayanas greatness is a good name

vibha28 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Jiss555

why is the makers hell bend on ruining amans family and putting the heroine in such a high pedestal.i cant understand 

Here aman and family are villains 

Ayana and her family naive innocent sacrificing bunch

I am not liking it

No one likes a too positive fl and too negative ML.i am hating it.cant relate the 2 of them.

I hate too much good sacrificing heroin And this murdering greedy hero family

That’s my issue too - I have no problem with a flawed ML As Arnav was very flawed but he was very respectful to khushis family no matter what he thought of her. Additionally, once he started trusting and believing khushi he never ever wavered. He then trusted her period. I liked that here Aman trusts then doesn’t then says he does 🙄🙄🙄

Roshni rather than the great one is coming of as immensely dense and naive and I am not victim blaming but it’s too much too. I get that she has an angels heart and all that but they have to make it equal and bring it to some level of normalcy.

Same I am not relating to them, their pairing and hating everything.

Amans family are disgusting I mean immoral arrogant people!!!!

Edited by vibha28 - 4 years ago
vibha28 thumbnail

Btw British Prime Minister Boris Johnson tested positive for Covid -19 😮

Jiss555 thumbnail

That’s my issue too - I have no problem with a flawed ML As Arnav was very flawed but he was very respectful to khushis family no matter what he thought of her. Additionally, once he started trusting and believing khushi he never ever wavered. He then trusted her period. I liked that here Aman trusts then doesn’t then says he does 🙄🙄🙄

Roshni rather than the great one is coming of as immensely dense and naive and I am not victim blaming but it’s too much too. I get that she has an angels heart and all that but they have to make it equal and bring it to some level of normalcy.

Same I am relating to them, their pairing and hating everything.

Amans family are disgusting I mean immoral arrogant people!!!!

already I was angry with dadi for not stopping aman for throwing roshni out.i am sure she could have stopped it.she is the head of that family.

In previous episodes aman always obeyed her even during several occasions he clearly dont want to but obeyed nonetheless 

And Sara saima phuphi dadi didnt even call or support roshni when she was in dire situation. Saima was married and is independent according to a previous  episode.And I dislike Khan family for their double standards. And on top of that now makers made them a cheating family .

For the last 2 weeks aman was good even though he dont know any truth and I was sure this aman will surely atone himself upon knowing the truthBut the makers again cheated us for 2 filler episodes. Morons

Jiss555 thumbnail

Btw British Prime Minister Boris Johnson tested positive for Covid -19 😮

Britain is responsible for their situation. Aren't they going to make a herd community by getting people infected and there by built immunity.

vibha28 thumbnail

already I was angry with dadi for not stopping aman for throwing roshni out.i am sure she could have stopped it.she is the head of that family.

In previous episodes aman always obeyed her even during several occasions he clearly dont want to but obeyed nonetheless 

And Sara saima phuphi dadi didnt even call or support roshni when she was in dire situation. Saima was married and is independent according to a previous  episode.And I dislike Khan family for their double standards. And on top of that now makers made them a cheating family .

For the last 2 weeks aman was good even though he dont know any truth and I was sure this aman will surely atone himself upon knowing the truthBut the makers again cheated us for 2 filler episodes. Morons

👏👏👏👏

You basically wrote everything I am feeling I am having exactly same problem. It was going good I had stopped ragging on Aman and now this. I was upset with Dadi but was waiting until this 9 lives is shown and now this. Why? Why? If Atif tweets something dumb I will troll him so bad you wait.

This was honestly not needed and it is not helping them at all.

vibha28 thumbnail

Britain is responsible for their situation. Aren't they going to make a herd community by getting people infected and there by built immunity.

Lol 😂 true start with the PM and I think his partner is pregnant so he better stay away from her.

This is what happens when things aren’t taken seriously.

Jiss555 thumbnail

👏👏👏👏

You basically wrote everything I am feeling I am having exactly same problem. It was going good I had stopped ragging on Aman and now this. I was upset with Dadi but was waiting until this 9 lives is shown and now this. Why? Why? If Atif tweets something dumb I will troll him so bad you wait.

This was honestly not needed and it is not helping them at all.

here aman is not at fault.But dadi not giving the property back is my pbm.also amans misfortune to actually being a part of that family and last but not least our heroine loves this family who is the sole reason for all her misfortunes 

I want aman and roshni to be away from Khan family.kill them off and reincarne them in a normal family 

vibha28 thumbnail

here aman is not at fault.But dadi not giving the property back is my pbm.also amans misfortune to actually being a part of that family and last but not least our heroine loves this family who is the sole reason for all her misfortunes 

I want aman and roshni to be away from Khan family.kill them off and reincarne them in a normal family 

That’s why I don’t find aman responsible for his fathers sin but I do find him responsible for his own misdeeds that’s on him. 

I agree kill them and start over right now it’s too messy and I don’t see a way out. Can’t trust them that’s the issue.