Posted: 4 years ago

I cant understand how kzk 2 is getting 2.1 trp

Originally posted by Jiss555

I cant understand how kzk 2 is getting 2.1 trp

Revenge track apparently. With all the vfx and great leads without story they won’t get the numbers.

I am glad it reduced. Should go down further

Originally posted by minu_8

I am glad it reduced. Should go down further

Me too and it will the story sucks and it shows - let’s see what happens after shutdown show is ruined and it’s a satire now.

Originally posted by vibha28

Me too and it will the story sucks and it shows - let’s see what happens after shutdown show is ruined and it’s a satire now.

There was no need of this track now or infact ever.. when the show and chara tears are already deep in shit bring this idiocy to further butcher the characters.. wah wah.. 

Who gave them this brilliant idea that airing these episodes now during lockdown and bringing this track is great idea?  I hope they get a shock when they return post lockdown whereas the audience doesnt.

Edited by minu_8 - 4 years ago

There was no need of this track now or infact ever.. when the show and chara tears are already deep in shit bring this idiocy to further butcher the characters.. wah wah.. 

Who gave them this brilliant idea that airing these episodes now during lockdown and bringing this track is great idea?  I hope they get a shock when they return post lockdown whereas the audience doesnt.

That’s absolutely correct and I completely agree. It’s not as if they were having a grand time with the current story they had no need to bring this dumb track which created more questions than answers.

The TRP shows that no matter how much vfx and cute pretty leads you may have if no story no one will watch it. TRP audiences certainly aren’t and numbers don’t lie.

The thing is this showed how disgusting every single Junaid is and son completely takes after dad and older brother after the mother. Even Dadi who killed her son and then lives in the house which isn’t hers or her sons and doesn’t hesitate to ask for help from the rightful owner but rather than saying it’s tabeezi’s home decides to not say anything!!!!!

Not many will return for me the show is a joke now.

That’s absolutely correct and I completely agree. It’s not as if they were having a grand time with the current story they had no need to bring this dumb track which created more questions than answers.

The TRP shows that no matter how much vfx and cute pretty leads you may have if no story no one will watch it. TRP audiences certainly aren’t and numbers don’t lie.

The thing is this showed how disgusting every single Junaid is and son completely takes after dad and older brother after the mother. Even Dadi who killed her son and then lives in the house which isn’t hers or her sons and doesn’t hesitate to ask for help from the rightful owner but rather than saying it’s tabeezi’s home decides to not say anything!!!!!

Not many will return for me the show is a joke now.

Lost interest completely with todays episodes.all khans are disgusting 

It doesn't matter if the leads are pretty.story matters and here it is so f***d up

There was no need to show last 2 days.completly ruined what was left of Khan family.bloody cheaters all of them

Revenge track apparently. With all the vfx and great leads without story they won’t get the numbers.

Ekta know how to appease her audience it seems.But gul sadly has no idea.i wonder if anybody will return 1hen the show resumes. They could have stopped at the bath room hugging scene