Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Jiss555 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: vibha28

Morning hun ๐Ÿค—

Yes I like him as well and he is good relief from this madness.

Yes been up since 4am - will have a late breakfast after reading some ๐Ÿ˜Š

my husband turned spiritual.he is now praying earnestly to get rid of covid from the world.isolation is getting him I suppose๐Ÿค”๐Ÿค”๐Ÿค”

Imran is a comic relief.he atleast is a good find.no no in jinn cast is all good.each and everyone .its the writers and directors and makers who is hell bent on ruining it

vibha28 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Jiss555

my husband turned spiritual.he is now praying earnestly to get rid of covid from the world.isolation is getting him I suppose๐Ÿค”๐Ÿค”๐Ÿค”

Imran is a comic relief.he atleast is a good find.no no in jinn cast is all good.each and everyone .its the writers and directors and makers who is hell bent on ruining it

Lol ๐Ÿ˜‚ can he take a buddy? I am happy to send mine as mine has gone crazy and wants to go hiking ๐Ÿ™„๐Ÿ™„๐Ÿ™„๐Ÿ™„ I said go but when you are arrested I wonโ€™t bail you out. 

Yes he is a good relief and I like watching him. Totally bloody writers fault who canโ€™t write to save their sorry behinds ๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ˜ก

Jiss555 thumbnail

Well Trump did say they will be sick of winning!!!!! He can finally claim they are great at something.

Yes I am boycotting China - they brought this on the world and now we all are paying it. They delayed letting WHO know and look whatโ€™s it doing to others?

Wow Indiaโ€™s trajectory is getting very high huh? Letโ€™s hope people follow rules. Stay safe hun 

all are trolling  Trumbo about how he was hoping to open business by Easter and how is he having dementia. Oh God funny.

In USA 83672 people is infected but deadth is low compared to infected rate only 1200

Jiss555 thumbnail

Lol ๐Ÿ˜‚ can he take a buddy? I am happy to send mine as mine has gone crazy and wants to go hiking ๐Ÿ™„๐Ÿ™„๐Ÿ™„๐Ÿ™„ I said go but when you are arrested I wonโ€™t bail you out. 

Yes he is a good relief and I like watching him. Totally bloody writers fault who canโ€™t write to save their sorry behinds ๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ˜ก

๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃhiking so funny.i will gladly sent mine to moon so hiking I am on.this men cant even stand a small quarantine before going to deep end.mine is predicting worse outcomes like everyone dying. I think he is trying  to atone with god๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿค”๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿค” for his past deeds.poor chap

Edited by Jiss555 - 4 years ago
gaurimisha thumbnail

some are saying ots not juniad manzil but ahamed manzil which is true.

Dont the makers have brains before they showed such a story.We cant simply connect with such a bizarre plot.

They should have edited or shot little kore before showing the last episode.

Like @vibha said, neither Gul nor Ekta butcher the leads this way...not very sure what Junaid meant by badla to Aman... probably they were in the mood to write something,shot something else..edited to some other thing๐Ÿค”

I'm still so sad for Aman..๐Ÿ˜ญ

gaurimisha thumbnail

aman will atone I am sure.he will also give back the property  if he knows the truth.that much I am sure unlike dadi.aman is actually the best one in Khan family except choru and imran.where did imran came from.sky?๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿ˜

Where does he stand in all this craziness 

Aman is the best one..along with imran and chotu..which means the males of the present generation are the best. They should simply strand the women in JM and leave to go hiking.. Roshni will own the JM. Others can give her company..till the gentlemen of the Khan parivaar wish to come back...I doubt they will๐Ÿ˜„๐Ÿ˜„๐Ÿ˜„๐Ÿ˜‚

magicworld thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

I doubt ki 14th April ke baad bhi shooting start hogi ya nahi.๐Ÿ˜”This is not a short term problem. 

Regarding the show i just know one thing Roshni and Aman both love each other a lot. And Junaid killing Roshni parents is not Aman's fault. Agar Roshni JM own bhi karegi to bhi wo Aman ko kahi nahi jaane degi. she loves him too much. 

gaurimisha thumbnail

Originally posted by: magicalM

I doubt ki 14th April ke baad bhi shooting start hogi ya nahi.๐Ÿ˜”This is not a short term problem. 

Regarding the show i just know one thing Roshni and Aman both love each other a lot. And Junaid killing Roshni parents is not Aman's fault. Agar Roshni JM own bhi karegi to bhi wo Aman ko kahi nahi jaane degi. she loves him too much. 

Roshni, as we know her, she'll defo do that.

It's Aman..who might go on self-correction mode and do unnecessary things..the unpredictable kind. He may actually leave Roshni , after she has a bakery of her own with Salma and his family staying with her in JM. He may opt to separate from Roshni, out of guilt for his father's deeds....kind of what Gopi bahu does types..I hope he doesn't...but then he's the most unpredictable character that way..

Jiss555 thumbnail

Originally posted by: gaurimisha

They should have edited or shot little kore before showing the last episode.

Like @vibha said, neither Gul nor Ekta butcher the leads this way...not very sure what Junaid meant by badla to Aman... probably they were in the mood to write something,shot something else..edited to some other thing๐Ÿค”

I'm still so sad for Aman..๐Ÿ˜ญ

Feeling  sad for aman.poor chap.He is reaping way more than he sow(by leaps and bounds)

Jiss555 thumbnail

Originally posted by: gaurimisha

Aman is the best one..along with imran and chotu..which means the males of the present generation are the best. They should simply strand the women in JM and leave to go hiking.. Roshni will own the JM. Others can give her company..till the gentlemen of the Khan parivaar wish to come back...I doubt they will๐Ÿ˜„๐Ÿ˜„๐Ÿ˜„๐Ÿ˜‚

Very correct.but I dont want dadi to be bad

Already she is on my black list for allowing aman to throw away roshni.dadi could have stopped aman.he always obeyed her

I hope tabeezi refused everything back saying only JM  manzil could protect aman.she is the who saved aman from jinn with that gun