Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Jiss555 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: vibha28

Lol 😂 true start with the PM and I think his partner is pregnant so he better stay away from her.

This is what happens when things aren’t taken seriously.

first Charles now this.noone is spared.pregnant partner omg.what is the effect of this covid on pregnancy. Will it affect the fetus 

vibha28 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Jiss555

first Charles now this.noone is spared.pregnant partner omg.what is the effect of this covid on pregnancy. Will it affect the fetus 

His girlfriend is pregnant and due in few months. The thing is if she gets it due to the pregnancy can’t give any medicine except Panadol. I have read babies getting it but nothing about babies in mother’s stomach.

Yes Charles and now Boris- well at least the virus isn’t discriminatory.

Jiss555 thumbnail

That’s why I don’t find aman responsible for his fathers sin but I do find him responsible for his own misdeeds that’s on him. 

I agree kill them and start over right now it’s too messy and I don’t see a way out. Can’t trust them that’s the issue.

aman will atone I am sure.he will also give back the property  if he knows the truth.that much I am sure unlike dadi.aman is actually the best one in Khan family except choru and imran.where did imran came from.sky?🤣😁🤣😁

Where does he stand in all this craziness 

Jiss555 thumbnail

His girlfriend is pregnant and due in few months. The thing is if she gets it due to the pregnancy can’t give any medicine except Panadol. I have read babies getting it but nothing about babies in mother’s stomach.

Yes Charles and now Boris- well at least the virus isn’t discriminatory.

omg.thats sad.lets hope she dont catch it. Yep the virus is not discriminatory 

vibha28 thumbnail

aman will atone I am sure.he will also give back the property  if he knows the truth.that much I am sure unlike dadi.aman is actually the best one in Khan family except choru and imran.where did imran came from.sky?🤣😁🤣😁

Where does he stand in all this craziness 

Let’s hope you are right I don’t trust aman so I will believe it when I see it lol 😂 taste of his own medicine back to him 😂😂

Who knows who is imran aren’t they stuck? Imran was there I think to make aman jealous but with the backlash they changed it I reckon?

vibha28 thumbnail

omg.thats sad.lets hope she dont catch it. Yep the virus is not discriminatory 

I hope that too she is pregnant and I don’t know how it will affect the baby. 

Jiss555 thumbnail

Let’s hope you are right I don’t trust aman so I will believe it when I see it lol 😂 taste of his own medicine back to him 😂😂

Who knows who is imran aren’t they stuck? Imran was there I think to make aman jealous but with the backlash they changed it I reckon?

but his coming to the show is nice.i liked their banter on the way to minar .ok good morning dear.i think its morning in Canada rt.

vibha28 thumbnail

but his coming to the show is nice.i liked their banter on the way to minar .ok good morning dear.i think its morning in Canada rt.

Morning hun 🤗

Yes I like him as well and he is good relief from this madness.

Yes been up since 4am - will have a late breakfast after reading some 😊

Jiss555 thumbnail

I hope that too she is pregnant and I don’t know how it will affect the baby. 

USA surpasses China as having most infected person

Why didnt they impose quarantine. All are paying bcoz of China.now they are closing their country for all outsiders. Good riddance. Keep it closed China.world dont need you or you virus

In India total infections is 790 and climbing.in Italy and Spain nearly 700 people are dying per day

vibha28 thumbnail

USA surpasses China as having most infected person

Why didnt they impose quarantine. All are paying bcoz of China.now they are closing their country for all outsiders. Good riddance. Keep it closed China.world dont need you or you virus

In India total infections is 790 and climbing.in Italy and Spain nearly 700 people are dying per day

Well Trump did say they will be sick of winning!!!!! He can finally claim they are great at something.

Yes I am boycotting China - they brought this on the world and now we all are paying it. They delayed letting WHO know and look what’s it doing to others?

Wow India’s trajectory is getting very high huh? Let’s hope people follow rules. Stay safe hun