Views

Users

Frequent Posters

vibha28 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: Jiss555

Lost interest completely with todays episodes.all khans are disgusting 

It doesn't matter if the leads are pretty.story matters and here it is so f***d up

Same lost interest completely am reading and watching a movie lol 😂 

Everything is indeed f***d up and not one Junaid  has any good quality. Shame on them they are terrible.

minu_8 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Lost interest completely with todays episodes.all khans are disgusting 

It doesn't matter if the leads are pretty.story matters and here it is so f***d up

Is anybody writing to atif on last 2 episodes? How is the reaction?

vibha28 thumbnail

Ekta know how to appease her audience it seems.But gul sadly has no idea.i wonder if anybody will return 1hen the show resumes. They could have stopped at the bath room hugging scene 

Ekta has her loyal followers and her audiences are Majority older generations who watch her show diligently whereas Gul has never managed to attract that genre. She doesn’t know how - you look at kundalis and naagin no matter how bad the story goes she never makes her leads this brutal. Even Gul never did it like this I am not sue why this one?

I agree totally left it at hug and start after shutdown the last two days absolutely disgusting and today - I realised the whole clan is terrible.

Jiss555 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: vibha28

Same lost interest completely am reading and watching a movie lol 😂 

Everything is indeed f***d up and not one Junaid  has any good quality. Shame on them they are terrible.

some are saying ots not juniad manzil but ahamed manzil which is true.

Dont the makers have brains before they showed such a story.We cant simply connect with such a bizarre plot.

vibha28 thumbnail

some are saying ots not juniad manzil but ahamed manzil which is true.

Dont the makers have brains before they showed such a story.We cant simply connect with such a bizarre plot.

It’s definitely not JM they know it’s not Dadi baby and Parveen and yet they treated tabeezi so bad. Hypocrites the whole lot!!!!!

I am not sure why? Roshni wanted to go home and suddenly this story and before the end she is hugging him again? The f**k was that?

Jiss555 thumbnail

Originally posted by: minu_8

Is anybody writing to atif on last 2 episodes? How is the reaction?

Some are angry about this.most are angry for not disclosing any truth and blaming the makers for drop in trp.all are wondering how aman and roshni is going to handle it.And comments about aman being exactly like father was also there.

All has a unique opinion which is to reveal all truth to aman about aliya,kidney ,parveen being jinn and tries to kill aman before venturing into this parentage crap

Edited by Jiss555 - 4 years ago
Jiss555 thumbnail

It’s definitely not JM they know it’s not Dadi baby and Parveen and yet they treated tabeezi so bad. Hypocrites the whole lot!!!!!

I am not sure why? Roshni wanted to go home and suddenly this story and before the end she is hugging him again? The f**k was that?

hugging we can understand. Look roshni love aman the most, she know she will die in 30 minutes and also knows aman already  died for her.After all it's an emotional moment and hugging a human for comfort is understandable 

They used old shooted scenes. But didnt stop to think how will it affect jinn.Just like they brought aliya it seems .thoughtless makers

vibha28 thumbnail

hugging we can understand. Look roshni love aman the most, she know she will die in 30 minutes and also knows aman already  died for her.After all it's an emotional moment and hugging a human for comfort is understandable 

They used old shooted scenes. But didnt stop to think how will it affect jinn.Just like they brought aliya it seems .thoughtless makers

No I didn’t mean that hun - I am okay with hugging I understood that. She hugged him and said she wants to go home, then they started the show with roshni wants to know how he is half jinn, and today back to hugging - that’s what I meant. Roshni loves that despot I know and whilst I don’t like it I get it. 

The story is shit basically and not needed - they should have stopped at hug and moved on.

Jiss555 thumbnail

No I didn’t mean that hun - I am okay with hugging I understood that. She hugged him and said she wants to go home, then they started the show with roshni wants to know how he is half jinn, and today back to hugging - that’s what I meant. Roshni loves that despot I know and whilst I don’t like it I get it. 

The story is shit basically and not needed - they should have stopped at hug and moved on.

that hug was nothing to do with flashback.

According to maddy aman dont know anything about his past and the whole FB was told by maddy

Voice over told how roshan was destined to be one since birth. The hug was symbolic of that union

vibha28 thumbnail

that hug was nothing to do with flashback.

According to maddy aman dont know anything about his past and the whole FB was told by maddy

Voice over told how roshan was destined to be one since birth. The hug was symbolic of that union

It must be the bad editing one minute standing and then hugging. The back story like this was unnecessary and now that they are bloody destined to be together let’s hope it’s salvaged otherwise I don’t see any bright light.