Di 

Kab post kar rahi ho

Aaj ya kal

Mei sone chali ya phir wait karu

Kal re Mari pagli!!

pyaar2012 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 4 years ago

Rekha has posted  Scn 13 . Mujhe 14  aur 15 k liye todha idea de do pls ... I mean iske bad kya hona chahiye ! 

pyaar2012 thumbnail

I will post part 15 where two new character will be introduced . Garvit and Garima 

Garvit -A college friend of Malhar . He had always despise Malhar as he was a good student and had taken a stern step against him in the college days as Garvit used to bully his juniors ans harrass girls . Later Garvit also tried to frame Malhar in cheating of exam .He is now in kolkata as an Hotlier .

Garima -Garima was Malhar' s classmate .She had a crush on Malhar but due to the rivalry of Malhar and Garvit ( Her boyfriend and now husband) could not say it. Despite having steady relation with Garvit Garima used to give wrong signals to Malhar ; But he ignored . Later Malhar went Delhi for his IPS exams . Their links got detached . Garima now is a model and very much proud of her looks. Both will create problems for Kalma and will b instrumental for their Bonding .

Garvit Dutta- Character created by 

Vermillion 

Garima Roy Dutta - Character created by Pyar 2012 - Titli.

Edited by pyaar2012 - 4 years ago
Chandu_500 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Guys the topic is 'kalyani is growing up' but as the story is getting progressed it's sounding like another normal story. I mean it's getting boring. Am not asking to write only the bold side of the topic,  i was expecting to see malhar and kalyani exploring the new changes that they face as kalyani is growing up, not only in a bold way but in other aspects also which shows changes their thinking  about each other etc.😛

For example:

Kalyani always respected malhar and saw him as a responsible police officer and a caring husband but not in a romantic way. She never felt any chills down her spine when changing his shirt. She just has immense respect and trust for him in short he is like god to her. But love and marriage doesn't only demand on these two factors right?  

Malhar sees kalyani as a child who is mischievous and pure at heart and cares for her so much that he could die for her. But, in the show we didn't see much romantic chemistry between them. 

So i was expecting to see how their thinking and feelings change towards each other as 'kalyani is growing up' not just about their sex life or purely some drama based story. Wanted to see some romance which we can't get to see in the show. 

Hope u got my point.😃

Btw all stories as creative and u all the doing good job.👍🏼

If u consider my point of view i think it can help making story better. 

#lovekalma❤️

pyaar2012 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Chandana_1998

Guys the topic is 'kalyani is growing up' but as the story is getting progressed it's sounding like another normal story. I mean it's getting boring. Am not asking to write only the bold side of the topic,  i was expecting to see malhar and kalyani exploring the new changes that they face as kalyani is growing up, not only in a bold way but in other aspects also which shows changes their thinking  about each other etc.😛

For example:

Kalyani always respected malhar and saw him as a responsible police officer and a caring husband but not in a romantic way. She never felt any chills down her spine when changing his shirt. She just has immense respect and trust for him in short he is like god to her. But love and marriage doesn't only demand on these two factors right?  

Malhar sees kalyani as a child who is mischievous and pure at heart and cares for her so much that he could die for her. But, in the show we didn't see much romantic chemistry between them. 

So i was expecting to see how their thinking and feelings change towards each other as 'kalyani is growing up' not just about their sex life or purely some drama based story. Wanted to see some romance which we can't get to see in the show. 

Hope u got my point.😃

Btw all stories as creative and u all the doing good job.👍🏼

If u consider my point of view i think it can help making story better. 

#lovekalma❤️

We will think about it . And yes we will incorporate urs . As i have introduced Garvit and Garima . This things will come . Can u pls give us example and ideas regarding ur viewpoint . Rekha had already  mentioned of her first orgasm . As they are newly wed .its quite natural sexual desires will b more . We have already seen that Kalma fulfills their emotional needs with utmost perfection . So we were focussed more on the physical pleasure side . But as u have mentioned  i already have written two scenes where such romance u are searching will b seen

.A husband helping his wife in changing in menstruation 

Kalyani imagining malhar kissing her which she has never done before .

Your idea of pulling his shirt is awesome . I will use it definately. Pls give such ideas in elaboration . We are also going to use Licking of ice cream that was mentioned by Bhagya. If u have any such idea .write it down we will use it in the story .

Thank you .

Chandu_500 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: pyaar2012

We will think about it . And yes we will incorporate urs . As i have introduced Garvit and Garima . This things will come . Can u pls give us example and ideas regarding ur viewpoint . Rekha had already  mentioned of her first orgasm . As they are newly wed .its quite natural sexual desires will b more . We have already seen that Kalma fulfills their emotional needs with utmost perfection . So we were focussed more on the physical pleasure side . But as u have mentioned  i already have written two scenes where such romance u are searching will b seen

.A husband helping his wife in changing in menstruation 

Kalyani imagining malhar kissing her which she has never done before .

Your idea of pulling his shirt is awesome . I will use it definately. Pls give such ideas in elaboration . We are also going to use Licking of ice cream that was mentioned by Bhagya. If u have any such idea .write it down we will use it in the story .

Thank you .

Thanks for considering my point of view😃

My idea:

So was recently thinking of a something like malhar will be making potery and his hands will be filled with mud. Just then kalyani comes to call him for lunch and he suddenly turns back. His hands filled with mud unknowingly presses her chest 🤣 those two stare at each other trying to process what exactly happed there and when they comes to senses kalyani and malhar both faces opposite sides trying to avoid the awkwardness of the situation. Kalyani forgets why she has come there and runs inside the house trying cover the mud fingerprints on her dress and chest with dupatta😆 

She quickly changes the dress and thinks about what just happened out there and she could still feel his hands touching her chest and she gets goosebumps 😛 

Then she comes out of the room right then swara comes and asks her why she changed her cloths and she was wearing some other cloths just before 10mins. Kalyani thinks on how to answer swara just when she thinks of some random reason to tell malhar enters there 🤣 and those to steal glance and swara unaware of whats going on asks kalyani again why she changed the cloths😛

Kalma looks at each other and those two are out of words and malhar understands the situation and feels that kalyani is feeling awkward  and to help her he comes up with a reason saying  'paani gir gaya tha' at the same exact moment kalyani comes up with an excuse  and says 'mitti lag gaya tha' 🤣

Swara gets confused but smiles seeing kalma giving excuses for each other and leaves from their. Kalma unable to face each other directly goes in opposite directions without uttering a single word. 😛

In the night:

As kalma started sleeping in the same bed due swara questioning malhar on why he doesn't sleep on the bed even though those two are married kalma started sleeping on same bed since then. (Already shown in the show) but from last few months they don't put pillows in between. 

Now malhar sitting on the bed thinking about what happened that morning and he looks at his hands and smile appears on his face unknowingly. He is unable to get his mind out of what exactly  happened. He literally pressed kalyani's b**bs this morning  and she will sleep next to him and he will have to face her now or then.🤣

Kalyani wearing nightdress as usual enters the room and by then malhar acts as if he is in deep sleep as to avoid the awkward situation. Kalyani on the other hand is relieved as she thinks malhar is really sleeping so she wont have to face him now. 

Kalyani trys to cover her whole body with blanket and after sometime falls a sleep. Then kalyani gets a dream in which malhar is strightaways staring at at b**bs and she starts sweating all of sudden and she wakes up from sleep and realizes its a dream and malhar is still sleeping peacefully next to her. She smiles thinking what is happening to her.😳

Next day morning kalyani is drying her wet hair near the mirror and obviously she isn't wearing dupatta and suddenly malhar wakes up who was sleeping all thus while  and sees kalyani drying her hair and she stares at her hair, lips, water droplets falling on her body from her wet hair and is mesmerized by her beauty. 

He slowly starts looking down at her whole body and thinks she has really grown up to a beautiful flower and not a child anymore. And realizes he desires her as a man desires his wife and realizes he won't be able to maintain this distance from her anymore.

And a lot more to add

To be continued...😛