Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Kalma007 thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: Kalma007

Simple, Malhar should say that he's giving back AN to AS as he won't be able to live there with Kalma's memories everywhere when she's about to marry someone else, sells his old house where he lived with Sampu (don't like the idea of KalMa romancing in the same place he did it many times with that witch) and rents a place for himself and his son... everyone else from the Rane family remains there because they know about his plan and they do it on the basis of being Kaka's and Anu's family and since the latter's health isn't good, AS doesn't protest and celebrates just having ousted Malhar from her house and,soon, Kalyanis life.

Basically, Kalyani will be at Malhars new home everyday and every chance she has with the excuse to see Pillu and KalMa will end up getting romantic in spite of their decisions... and with no one else in the house,it won't be awkward as it'd be if they were in AN, Malhars old house or Trilok's home.

Sorry for the extra long posts.

Forgot some things: the whole thing with AS arranging Kallu's marriage and the latter's blind anger over the abortion could be used to explore more in depth her insecurities, possible abandonment issues, unresolved fears of losing a loved one after the loss of both parents, the fact that Kalmas marriage happened originally on a sorta contractual basis of him freeing Anu from jail and her taking care of his son but it took him a whole lot of time to get over Sampu for someone who had been betrayed and he certainly did treat her awfully.

The story should give us more insight into Kalyanis feelings and emotions... even better if we see Malhar fake flirting with a woman his own age,bringing out back all of Kalyanis insecurities about physical intimacy and paving the way for the progression in Kalma's relationship.

pyaar2012 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Kalma007

Forgot some things: the whole thing with AS arranging Kallu's marriage and the latter's blind anger over the abortion could be used to explore more in depth her insecurities, possible abandonment issues, unresolved fears of losing a loved one after the loss of both parents, the fact that Kalmas marriage happened originally on a sorta contractual basis of him freeing Anu from jail and her taking care of his son but it took him a whole lot of time to get over Sampu for someone who had been betrayed and he certainly did treat her awfully.

The story should give us more insight into Kalyanis feelings and emotions... even better if we see Malhar fake flirting with a woman his own age,bringing out back all of Kalyanis insecurities about physical intimacy and paving the way for the progression in Kalma's relationship.

Ok . Mein add karti hoon . Bas tu yaha nhi idea board pe likh . 

pyaar2012 thumbnail

Rekha , savira, Destiny , Riya . Koi vi ek Story #Kalyani is growing up start karo likhna. I will continue . Kon si idea le rahe ho Dashboard mein mention kar do. 

pyaar2012 thumbnail

Guyz keep posting ur ideaz . Our two story writers Rekha and Vermilion are ready .They soon will hit the floor with new open story . Ur feedback will b appreciated . Keep posting . Keep showering love .

Priyapriyu thumbnail
Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail

Malharji should confront Kalyani why she came behind him....

Malharji should ask her when she don’t trust a person and have no relations than why she is wasting her time... He should say Kalyani you have your family your aai... I have only moksh so see I can’t let you take my son... plz stay away from us it is good for you and us also... my only hope of living is my son so please.... go back your home and start a new life... 

I know you love my son and he loves you...  tumne hamare liye Bahut kuch kiya hai... par ab nhi  ab samay aa gya hai Kalyani tum apni life k bare me socho.... waise bhi ab koi rishta nhi hai hamare beech to plz tum yaha se chali jao...aur ye bachpana chhod do... ye zidd  chhod do.... tumhe moksh ki wajah se hamare sath rehne ki koi jarurat nhi hai....

Kalyani says I cant live without pillu than he should say you were ready to leave moksh when sampada asked you... I don’t want that in future any circumstances make you to leave him.... so plz it would be better that moksh get used to live without you....

In whole conversation he don’t mention himself...

And Kalyani gets hurt that he is not saying about himself... and thinks about him only....

GAYATHRINAYAR thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail

Di log please consider my idea for next part please see the idea page

I really want that to happen

But I can't write it creatively

Please see it

GAYATHRINAYAR thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail

It perfectly can be sinked with priyu dis idea above some writer 

Koi toh mere wish poora Karo

Edited by GAYATHRINAYAR - 4 years ago
pyaar2012 thumbnail

Giyz ap log  bohot umda likh rahe ho . But the problem is instead of making her Mature we are making him cute and sweet. Frankly malhar itna mitha nhi hai . He had a salt and chilly attitude in the show. Dont make him too sweet . Uska anger , hotness kam mat karo . Kalyani ko todha mature kaise banaye jaye hum yaha 9-00 baje discuss kar sakte hai kya? Lockdown hai so no going out ....I am going to terrace for an 1 hr walk . Can we discuss it first in dashboard or idea section before writing it. I hope i have not hurt anyone . Agar kisi ko bura laga ho toh i am very sorry . Pls dont mind . I again am saying u guyz writes amazingly . But we just need to discuss .

pyaar2012 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Priyapriyu

Malharji should confront Kalyani why she came behind him....

Malharji should ask her when she don’t trust a person and have no relations than why she is wasting her time... He should say Kalyani you have your family your aai... I have only moksh so see I can’t let you take my son... plz stay away from us it is good for you and us also... my only hope of living is my son so please.... go back your home and start a new life... 

I know you love my son and he loves you...  tumne hamare liye Bahut kuch kiya hai... par ab nhi  ab samay aa gya hai Kalyani tum apni life k bare me socho.... waise bhi ab koi rishta nhi hai hamare beech to plz tum yaha se chali jao...aur ye bachpana chhod do... ye zidd  chhod do.... tumhe moksh ki wajah se hamare sath rehne ki koi jarurat nhi hai....

Kalyani says I cant live without pillu than he should say you were ready to leave moksh when sampada asked you... I don’t want that in future any circumstances make you to leave him.... so plz it would be better that moksh get used to live without you....

In whole conversation he don’t mention himself...

And Kalyani gets hurt that he is not saying about himself... and thinks about him only....

Post it in idea section . Next jhagde mein add karungi .

Priyapriyu thumbnail
Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: pyaar2012

Post it in idea section . Next jhagde mein add karungi .

kar diya