Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Priyapriyu thumbnail
Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: pyaar2012

Theme - 

If u think that u have idea but not being able to write it in a form of story u just can post it as # Idea Kalyani is growing up # My thought .i will attach it as a separate thread.You can add any reference of film too.write ur ideaz . Link is given .mention ur name.

got it....

GAYATHRINAYAR thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail

Titu di idea given just check and tell me ki correct he ya nahi 

I am going to bed in next 10 mts

pyaar2012 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: GAYATHRINAYAR

Titu di idea given just check and tell me ki correct he ya nahi 

I am going to bed in next 10 mts

ok tu so ja meine batati  hun ! no worries

pyaar2012 thumbnail

explanation

bhagu - write how kallu fall into the pool . elaborate the situation

gayu -write elaborately how language became a problem and why it is bold . kuch aisa bol diya galti se jiska meaning  sunke hal behal  ho jata hai  ...

pyaar2012 thumbnail

KALMA007 (riya i guess) - tera idea vi accha hai bas situation ko AN KE Bahar rakh do and make it long . ideas ko elaborate karo !!

Bacillusbadius thumbnail

explanation

bhagu - write how kallu fall into the pool . elaborate the situation

gayu -write elaborately how language became a problem and why it is bold . kuch aisa bol diya galti se jiska meaning  sunke hal behal  ho jata hai  ...

elaborated it di

abhi itna hi sujh raha hai

bye

Good night

Edited by Bacillusbadius - 4 years ago
pyaar2012 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Bacillusbadius

elaborated it di

abhi itna hi sujh raha hai

bye

Good night

OK KEEP WRITING MEIN JUDTE JAYUNGI.BOHOT KAM AATE HAI IDEAS.

Kalma007 thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

KALMA007 (riya i guess) - tera idea vi accha hai bas situation ko AN KE Bahar rakh do and make it long . ideas ko elaborate karo !!

Simple, Malhar should say that he's giving back AN to AS as he won't be able to live there with Kalma's memories everywhere when she's about to marry someone else, sells his old house where he lived with Sampu (don't like the idea of KalMa romancing in the same place he did it many times with that witch) and rents a place for himself and his son... everyone else from the Rane family remains there because they know about his plan and they do it on the basis of being Kaka's and Anu's family and since the latter's health isn't good, AS doesn't protest and celebrates just having ousted Malhar from her house and,soon, Kalyanis life.

Basically, Kalyani will be at Malhars new home everyday and every chance she has with the excuse to see Pillu and KalMa will end up getting romantic in spite of their decisions... and with no one else in the house,it won't be awkward as it'd be if they were in AN, Malhars old house or Trilok's home.

Sorry for the extra long posts.

pyaar2012 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Kalma007

Simple, Malhar should say that he's giving back AN to AS as he won't be able to live there with Kalma's memories everywhere when she's about to marry someone else, sells his old house where he lived with Sampu (don't like the idea of KalMa romancing in the same place he did it many times with that witch) and rents a place for himself and his son... everyone else from the Rane family remains there because they know about his plan and they do it on the basis of being Kaka's and Anu's family and since the latter's health isn't good, AS doesn't protest and celebrates just having ousted Malhar from her house and,soon, Kalyanis life.

Basically, Kalyani will be at Malhars new home everyday and every chance she has with the excuse to see Pillu and KalMa will end up getting romantic in spite of their decisions... and with no one else in the house,it won't be awkward as it'd be if they were in AN, Malhars old house or Trilok's home.

Sorry for the extra long posts.

Extra long post hi chahiye . Ruk i am copying it to the idea thread! I am loving this. Kitna accha response mila ! 

pyaar2012 thumbnail

Where are my story writers .