Kalyani is growing up 18 + Open story game - Dashboard

Posted: 4 years ago
  • We will soon finish tujhe vula diya. Then by next week the new story content that#kalyani is growing up.can hit the floor of our story section .Writers are  invited to post their bold and beautiful ideas and stories .I am inviting all to  participate in this game , and make the quarantine period less boring  We are now  devoid of kalma romance  so unleash the harness of your imagination and use the time more beautifully . All the old and new writers are most welcome . To make the write up more intetesting , i have decided to give u certain condition which u must follow. Remember , this is not a contest but rules are just made to make it a fun writing .

Kalyani is no more a child. She has bloomed into a pretty lady . It has been 1.5 years of her marriage . Its time that Malhar and Kalyani gets the joy of  warm love of physical relation . With her growing age , kalyani  will become matured enough to understand the need of passion in a relation . Now its time to take the relation into deeper and serious  level where a girl will emerge upto a wife .

Conditions-

Deviation from the original plot.

- You can write a complete different thing that has nothing in relation with show . You can add character or alter it . You can make the positive character negative or the negative positive one .The leads can realize the feeling  from.any book , movie , dialouge , other couple , blast from the past. It can b funny , embarassing , thoughtful amusing and romantic .

Real life situation - 

You can add real life situation such as Malhar,' s need as a man , watching blue film  accidentally , fetish or anything real lovers do. Considering everyone an adult i would appreciate that they will maintain the decoram . The most important thing is u will have to make it  romantic but not vulgar .

Place-

It can be anywhere but not in Ahalya niwas. It will up to u that where u will initate the romance. It can also encompass any festival or specific season , a specific item.

Theme - 

If u think that u have idea but not being able to write it in a form of story u just can post it as # Idea Kalyani is growing up # My thought .i will attach it as a separate thread.You can add any reference of film too.Pls mention ur name .e.g. krishna , lina  titli , sehban šŸ˜›šŸ˜› etc.

General rulez -

You have to continue where ur partner ends up . This is only applicable to the story as ideas can be written as an independant manner.

Dont forget to mention the scene . You can use subtitle . E.g. Shower scene , Car parking lot etc .

You will start posting it from  27th March till 12 th April . All ideaz will b ammelgamate by 15 th.

Just mention here what u want to write idea or story . 

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/post/153081033

Write ur  ideas in the below link with # Kalyani is growing up# My idea .

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/post/153081064

Write ur  story by following the rule  in the below link with # Kalyani is growing up# My story . 

Edited by pyaar2012 - 4 years ago

All the best to all .reader thaiyyar he yeha pe. Writers fasten your seat belt.

Likhle madath nahi kar saktha par ha pad ke aap sab ko prothsahith karoongi ( agar net sahi se available he tho)

And titu di warning. Hamare mange poori karo apne os complete karo.

Edited by GAYATHRINAYAR - 4 years ago

Titlu di please update your story his day off and nighaien please eagerly waiting for your update

Please update as soon as possible

Originally posted by GAYATHRINAYAR

Likhle madath nahi kar saktha par ha pad ke aap sab ko prothsahith karoongi ( agar net sahi se available he tho)

Karungi . @Gayu tu story na sahi ideas toh likh sakti hai na 12 th tak time hai . 

Edited by pyaar2012 - 4 years ago

Writers let me know who will start . Just let me know what u will write , ideas or story . Ta ki i can make separate two thread . Yaha pe queries ho koi toh batana. 

Originally posted by GAYATHRINAYAR

Karungi tu story na sahi ideas toh likh sakti hai na 12 th tak time hai . 

See me and gayu are in same league..,, I can give you ideas but writing is not my cup of tea.....

So here all the writers rock the forum with your beautiful writings and give us lots of kalmalious moments....

All the best...

Btw Iā€™m very much excited šŸ˜œ 

Edited by Priyapriyu - 4 years ago

Originally posted by Priyapriyu

See me and gayu are in same league..,, I can give you ideas but writing is not my cup of tea.....

So here all the writers rock the forum with your beautiful writings and give us lots of kalmalious moments....

All the best...

We also have a section of idea..aWaha pe ideas likh le . Kaun rokega.Rachit ka bap ya trilok ki amma vi nhi rok sakta! # Kalyani is growing up # My idea mein likh  . Link diya hai meine jaha rules and conditions discuss kiya hai. . 

Originally posted by pyaar2012

We also have a section of idea..aWaha pe ideas likh le . Kaun rokega.Rachit ka bap ya trilok ki amma vi nhi rok sakta! # Kalyani is growing up # My idea mein likh  . Link diya hai meine jaha rules and conditions discuss kiya hai. . 

ok

Originally posted by Priyapriyu

All the best...

Theme - 

If u think that u have idea but not being able to write it in a form of story u just can post it as # Idea Kalyani is growing up # My thought .i will attach it as a separate thread.You can add any reference of film too.write ur ideaz . Link is given .mention ur name.