Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Chandu_500 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: Kalma007

I'm laughing and blushing so hard at the same time! Sampu,the show's seductress, could take some lessons from Mallu... kya confuse kiya hai Kalyani ko bhau ne!

Malhar chupa rustum hai 😆 

Family show hai isliye zyada dikhata nay hai agar chance mila tho yeh kuch bhi kar saktha hai.😉 

Kya kismat hai bhai kalyani ki. Am so jealous. 

muje bhi shaadi karni hai.😭

Chandu_500 thumbnail

Originally posted by: pyaar2012

🔥🔥🔥🔥❤❤❤😛😰Hum pitchless ho gaye matbal speech less ! Use karenge par Bhau agar pakarke le gaya toh mein tera nam lungi . 

Ji bilkul.😛 Humesha aapki seva mein haazir🤗

Kalma007 thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Another point: Kalyani needs to point out in one of their arguments that Malhar is her husband,he needs to behave like one,stop behaving too much like a father  and making decisions for her without consulting her or asking her opinion or openly discussing an issue with her... she already has a father figure in Kaka.

If she's old enough to handle responsibilities related to motherhood,being a DIL and all that comes with it,she's old enough to decide if she wants to have a physical relationship with her husband,inless... Malhar isn't over his first wife and this so called concern for Kalyani's education is a way to hide that from her and keep her too occupied with other things to worry about their sex life ... the fact that Kalyani could doubt him like this could enrage/make  Malhar desperate enough to convince her otherwise to do something drastic.

Malhar doesn't get to dictate all aspects of their married life,even if it's done out of concern and love.

pyaar2012 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Another point: Kalyani needs to point out in one of their arguments that Malhar is her husband,he needs to behave like one,stop behaving too much like a father  and making decisions for her without consulting her or asking her opinion or openly discussing an issue with her... she already has a father figure in Kaka.

If she's old enough to handle responsibilities related to motherhood,being a DIL and all that comes with it,she's old enough to decide if she wants to have a physical relationship with her husband,inless... Malhar isn't over his first wife and this so called concern for Kalyani's education is a way to hide that from her and keep her too occupied with other things to worry about their sex life ... the fact that Kalyani could doubt him like this could enrage/make  Malhar desperate enough to convince her otherwise to do something drastic.

Malhar doesn't get to dictate all aspects of their married life,even if it's done out of concern and love.

K -Aap mere pati hai pita nhi....Todha patiwali harqat bhi kar lijiye . 😜😜😈

sas79 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

I agree with you but I don't think the reason is because he is not over Sampada. I think he's fully over Sampada, the more I discovered their relationship, the more I feel like it was a pretty superficial relationship where Sampada was just pretending to be the perfect wife and daughter and Malhar was just doing his duty as a husband and part of that duty was to love his wife. Malhar didn't question anything, his feelings or Sampada's suspicious behavior cause he was too "honorable" and he didn't grow up with his parents, so he was just emulating what a marriage should be and so was Sampada. 

With Kalyani, it's completely different. He started his journey to fatherhood with Kalyani, he went through his betrayal with Kalyani, they have been through so much and he's completely dependent on her now. It's always the emotionally vulnerable person in the relationship that becomes dependent. Kalyani was also emotionally vulnerable but she became dependent on Anupriya not Malhar, which is has now brought an interesting imbalance to their relationship. 

As for the sexual abstance, I think it's guilt. Before, like someone said, he was simply not attracted to her cause he hated Kalyani's guts. Malhar isn't the type to think with his sexual urges. But the minute he fell in love with her sometime during that KarVa marriage track, he became sacred that Kalyani would grow to resent him, which is his guilt coming out. He's terrified of her resenting him and leaving him as a result one day. So that's why I think he's staying away from her physically so she doesn't feel like he used her for sex and that's why Malhar is so, so determined to make sure Kalyani is educated, so she doesn't feel like it is Malhar's fault that she was unable to achieve her dreams like Atul said she would.

Kalma007 thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: sas79

I agree with you but I don't think the reason is because he is not over Sampada. I think he's fully over Sampada, the more I discovered their relationship, the more I feel like it was a pretty superficial relationship where Sampada was just pretending to be the perfect wife and daughter and Malhar was just doing his duty as a husband and part of that duty was to love his wife. Malhar didn't question anything, his feelings or Sampada's suspicious behavior cause he was too "honorable" and he didn't grow up with his parents, so he was just emulating what a marriage should be and so was Sampada. 

With Kalyani, it's completely different. He started his journey to fatherhood with Kalyani, he went through his betrayal with Kalyani, they have been through so much and he's completely dependent on her now. It's always the emotionally vulnerable person in the relationship that becomes dependent. Kalyani was also emotionally vulnerable but she became dependent on Anupriya not Malhar, which is has now brought an interesting imbalance to their relationship. 

As for the sexual abstance, I think it's guilt. Before, like someone said, he was simply not attracted to her cause he hated Kalyani's guts. Malhar isn't the type to think with his sexual urges. But the minute he fell in love with her sometime during that KarVa marriage track, he became sacred that Kalyani would grow to resent him, which is his guilt coming out. He's terrified of her resenting him and leaving him as a result one day. So that's why I think he's staying away from her physically so she doesn't feel like he used her for sex and that's why Malhar is so, so determined to make sure Kalyani is educated, so she doesn't feel like it is Malhar's fault that she was unable to achieve her dreams like Atul said she would.

I agree on both points,but I was thinking from  Kalyani's POV... if after little more than a year of marriage,lots of challenges and him confessing his love he still keeps a distance from her,she may end up questioning whether he really is over Sampada or just using Kalyani to get over her but not being able to get physical with her.

Malhar has also a tendency to keep most of what he feels and thinks to himself and only tell her what it's gonna be like.

It's not unreasonable to assume Kalyani could end up wondering whether he's still thinking about his ex or afraid to move forward or a combo of both and that's why he's keeping a distance from her.

pyaar2012 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Actually show makers always take the route of octane drama. No one dares to take show such relatable issues which are actually possible . Thinking that he is not over sampada is quite a natural thought or the aspects we are being discussing that she is too naive to understand sex and Malhar" s guilt that he will lose control over his desires must b shown . Sirf web series mein nude scns dikhana maturity nhi hai . Soch kitna matured hai yeh  vi matter karta hai .And showing that is a challenge indeed.

Chandu_500 thumbnail

Originally posted by: pyaar2012

Actually show makers always take the route of octane drama. No one dares to take show such relatable issues which are actually possible . Thinking that he is not over sampada is quite a natural thought or the aspects we are being discussing that she is too naive to understand sex and Malhar" s guilt that he will lose control over his desires must b shown . Sirf web series mein nude scns dikhana maturity nhi hai . Soch kitna matured hai yeh  vi matter karta hai .And showing that is a challenge indeed.

kalyani is over 19 near to her 20's as kalma been married for more than 1.5 years now.  it's silly how malhar or all others refers her as a 'bacchi' in the show and give her all household responsibilities,  responsibilities of a mother and give harsh punishments when she fails to do any small works. 

and this education wala excuse is something out of my understanding.  when she can take us all mental and emotional burden and do everything and anything when fulfilling responsibilities of a wife,  is'nt she getting distracted from her studies by that?  why they give this excuse in the show only when it comes to starting a sexual life?. 

government gave right to girls to get married at 18 means everyone thinks that a girl is capable of starting  a new phase in her life at that age. i never heard anyone saying that a girl can get married at 18 but can't have sexual relationship as she is too young for that.😂

many girls get married at that age around the world and leads their married life happily even without having any complications in pregnancy.  they are just making her sound like a 15-16 year old by making all this age related fuss in the show that's it.  

infact i think instead of feeling guilty for getting married to 18 year old,  malhar should be guilty for not being about to give kalyani the right she deserves as a wife.  instead calling her bacchi and behaving like father he should start behaving like a husband first.  

they just get a eye lock when they fall on each other or in some other situations when they get close that's it.  i never saw malhar appreciating her beauty or say u look good in this dress or staring at her. if in future my husband turns out to be like him am probably  just gonna divorce and go and say ' sirf ek dost chahiye to ayise hi banalete mujse shaadi q ki' 😂😂 

Now a days these serials are getting over dramatic and changing the total meaning of marriage just to sound more 'sanskari and mahaan' other than that i don't think that kalyani's age is such a big issue here. Malhar ko koyi hosh me lao aur 'how to a husband' wale tutions do koyi.😛

Edited by Chandana_1998 - 4 years ago
GAYATHRINAYAR thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail

Sampada and malhar had a marriage of 1 year or just 1 yr and few months.( Though not clearly mentioned it is evident from flashbacks that their marraige was not a long one and when sampu preg I believe Anu was happy that she is lucky that she concieved immediately after her marraige whereas Anu remained barren and also samotharva was trying hard to elope whenever possible I don't think they had to wait five years)

It was mentioned that on the day of marriage they tried to elope but AS caught and brought her back and when the next time they tried sampu was Prego with moksh . Which means sampu was Prego within short time

Five years of childless marrige often discussed about in the show was of Anupriya and Atul and yes Anu was some what 19 or 18 when she was married to Atul. Because malhars mom's death caused it and it was a marraige of convinence.

One more thing I also feel kalayni yet now hasn't confessed her feelings though it is evident from her actions

Last time they had a talk during sr 2 and then her behaviour was not out of love she said literally that she wanted to prove a point that she is good enough to please her husband . 

I don't think malhar will take a big step until she confess and is ok beacuse the main guilt he has is with sampda he had started a relationship without knowing her heart . Both of them did the duty and later on he was hell shocked to realize that he had relationship with a woman who never wanted to have with him but did it just to play with his emotions and just get her things done. Sr talk of kallu also remind the same that I want to prove a point and I am capable enough so malhar said no it should be out of love. He doent want to end up with kalyani until she is fully ready and accepts him in every aspect he don't want to commit the mistake he did during his first marriage.

Sampu was never 19 she was married to malhar after her collage education was completed like22-23.

Edited by GAYATHRINAYAR - 4 years ago
Chandu_500 thumbnail

Originally posted by: GAYATHRINAYAR

Sampada and malhar had a marriage of 1 year or just 1 yr and few months.

Five years of childless marrige often discussed about in the show was of Anupriya and Atul and yes Anu was some what 19 or 18 when she was married to Atul. Because malhars mom's death caused it and it was a marraige of convinence.

Ohhhh🤔🤔 thanks for the clarification.