Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

vibha28 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: Jiss555

Story has lots of loop holes.so aman roshnis role is over i think .so will have to wait long.covid cases in India is 600 plus.escalating dramatically. So I think we will have to wait 2 months atleast to return to normalcy 

By then all will lost their interest. So makers will have to treat it like a new show and bring out their very best

Yes I agree with you and they have to really bring their A game as we won’t be seeing them for a while now. Let’s hope and pray this virus is contained and the curve is flattened. They should afterwards focus on the leads only for a while and once they have their audiences back being other things.

I am just glad that I love reading. Wishing everyone in India good health and hope you all are safe 🙏

vibha28 thumbnail

look how in yesterday's episode, she was blooming under amans touch.Roshni has the heart of an angel which is equivalent to a doormat

If roshnis parents didnt die where r they.How will this truth comes out.Bcoz tabeezi wpnt tell anything.she is another roshni I think

Yes and I didn’t like it - I was like keep away he hasn’t redeemed himself yet but she is enabling him sadly.

I don’t know hun I am as lost as you and throwing ideas. Maybe they themselves will reveal their identities who knows?

Honestly I can’t believe how this virus has literally stopped the world. 

Jiss555 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: vibha28

Yes I agree with you and they have to really bring their A game as we won’t be seeing them for a while now. Let’s hope and pray this virus is contained and the curve is flattened. They should afterwards focus on the leads only for a while and once they have their audiences back being other things.

I am just glad that I love reading. Wishing everyone in India good health and hope you all are safe 🙏

some idiots are still venturing out.our police force is doing an outstanding work.overtime trying to control this stupid guys. 

Yep they should solve all mu and have redemption before venturing into further plots.

Jiss555 thumbnail

Yes and I didn’t like it - I was like keep away he hasn’t redeemed himself yet but she is enabling him sadly.

I don’t know hun I am as lost as you and throwing ideas. Maybe they themselves will reveal their identities who knows?

Honestly I can’t believe how this virus has literally stopped the world. 

somebody did a post on IG about how roshni has no self control as far as aman is concerned 

It's her character I guess.so much in love .

forgives easily gives everything aman ask for.yep that is roshni.

But atleast aman can repend even if roshni told him she has forgiven everything. Some nice gesture, having privy amans thoughts .......

vibha28 thumbnail

somebody did a post on IG about how roshni has no self control as far as aman is concerned 

It's her character I guess.so much in love .

forgives easily gives everything aman ask for.yep that is roshni.

But atleast aman can repend even if roshni told him she has forgiven everything. Some nice gesture, having privy amans thoughts .......

Yes if Aman takes the initiative and does repent it will be a joy to watch but let’s see huh?

Roshni has zero self control but I am liking how she calls him mr khan and she should not call him khan baba let him beg to hear that. Plus she should know about pregnancy.

vibha28 thumbnail

some idiots are still venturing out.our police force is doing an outstanding work.overtime trying to control this stupid guys. 

Yep they should solve all mu and have redemption before venturing into further plots.

Same here useless morons - this is not a joke and if it was just them I wouldn’t care but they go and infect other and elderly are the most vulnerable. Freaking nut jobs they should all be dumped on an island and then let them play who will survive there!!!!

Yes resolve all this and then move on not before that.

Jiss555 thumbnail

Yes if Aman takes the initiative and does repent it will be a joy to watch but let’s see huh?

Roshni has zero self control but I am liking how she calls him mr khan and she should not call him khan baba let him beg to hear that. Plus she should know about pregnancy.

Yet fingers crossed

I also love mr Khan.let aman beg to hear that endearment. Some are telling about aman giving weird look when roshni address him as mr Khan.did u feel anything. I find aman perfectly ok with Mr Khan when alone

Jiss555 thumbnail

Same here useless morons - this is not a joke and if it was just them I wouldn’t care but they go and infect other and elderly are the most vulnerable. Freaking nut jobs they should all be dumped on an island and then let them play who will survive there!!!!

Yes resolve all this and then move on not before that.

dumb them in an island .let them be Robinson crusoe and man Friday.all r idiots

Me too think it's high time roshni knows about her pregnancy

Mom to be not know6ing is weird

vibha28 thumbnail

Yet fingers crossed

I also love mr Khan.let aman beg to hear that endearment. Some are telling about aman giving weird look when roshni address him as mr Khan.did u feel anything. I find aman perfectly ok with Mr Khan when alone

I am with you I didn’t see anything on his face he looked normal. I also didn’t like how he told her that I wished you were not Ayanah bet he didn’t think like that about that freaking Adaah eh?

I don’t know I can’t tell aman as his thoughts are very contradictory and without clarity. Roshni I know she is an open book but aman is very subjective and from what I see he is good then indifferent then bad - very flip floppy.

vibha28 thumbnail

dumb them in an island .let them be Robinson crusoe and man Friday.all r idiots

Me too think it's high time roshni knows about her pregnancy

Mom to be not know6ing is weird

Yes dump them all and let them infect each other and no medical treatment I don’t care what happens to them. We had few who were flouting the rules and one was actually Covid-19 positive 😡😡😡😡 giving virus to others how selfish!!!!!

Yes please after shutdown clear all this and move the show along.